One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Battle of Bronze & Blood  EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Battle of Bronze & Blood  EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Battle of Bronze & Blood  EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Battle of Bronze & Blood  EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Battle of Bronze & Blood  EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Battle of Bronze & Blood  EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Battle of Bronze & Blood  EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Battle of Bronze & Blood  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Battle of Bronze & Blood  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Battle of Bronze & Blood  Empty Battle of Bronze & Blood Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:34 pm

Malachai

Free Agents
Free Agents

Malachai

Task Arc Info:
NPCs & Other things:

"Fools. I never imagined it would come to this.
If they think they'll be able to conquer Almadinat Al'uwlaa, then they really have something coming for them."
The Vizier stood beside the youthful Malachai as both of them stood in front of the throne. Eazim stood under them, listening as the Vizier spoke with his small team of Medjay members. They only defended the First City, but this seemed to be something that the Amry of Rubeck would have to participate in, However, Eazim disagreed. "Lord Vizier. I do not think the army is needed for an attack of such caliber. The Medjay of Almadinat Al'uwlaa can handle them accordingly. I would also like to point out that the Army as it stands is already weak, this battle can weaken it even more." The Vizier stood beside the throne. His height would make him appear to be almost invisible to anyone behind Eazim. Kai watched the two powers interact. "Hm. While I will admit that you are correct, the army will be able to get this done quick and efficiently. We do not know how many enemies we are facing, nor can we risk the destruction of the city. The army will be called in, that is my final decision and there will no longer be a debate." Malachai cleared his throat, shifting everyones attention towards him.

"Eazim of the Red Sands, commander of the Medjay... you and your men can handle this easily. You showed me more than enough times that you're a fucking beast so there is no need for the army to intervene." Eazim smirked slightly as he eyed the Vizier. The old man raised an eyebrow and began to make his way towards the young noble. "Will all due respect Lord Tanin, I have lived in this city for most of my life,
you have only just arrived-"
Malachai glared at the dwarf elder. "It's mine by right. This entire island is mine by right. I trust Eazim enough. He's confident as hell that he can end this war before it expands to other cities and villages in Rubeck so I have no reason to believe he won't keep this city safe.
I am the Pharaoh, blood of the Nebehkau... I don't wanna hear anything else."
Kai faced Eazim once more before walking towards him, leaving the platform of the Throne. The Vizier nodded and sighed. "Well then if that's the case... Initiate city lockdown." The guards beside the Vizier went off to do whatever the hell that was. From the sound of it it was to make sure nobody entered or left the City as soon as possible. Common sense.

"Thank you, your majesty." Malachai nodded with a grin before the two, plus the ten Medjay men began to exit the throne room. "This is my city now too.
I'll help you crush our enemies."
From outside the throne room people could be heard screaming and crying. Women yelling and kids calling out for their mothers. He could hear a distinct shouting. "All those who support the Tanin shall die!" Eazim rushed outside, pushing the large throne doors open only to see men in white cloaks with tattooed faces grabbing women and striking men. The Army of the Bronze disciples began to march closer to the palace, though still relatively distant. "Get your assess down there and fight for our city!" Eazim and the Medjay along with the Medjay already fighting the Bronze disciples began shouting. Their battle cry was amazing, still nothing compared to the cry of Tundrans. Malachai stood as the Medjay fought, many still running down to the city from the palace. The stairs were a big disadvantage to whoever was at the royal home, however not for Eazim. The large red headed man charged right into battle.

While the Medjay did halt the movement of the Bronze disciples, it was clear to Kai that they needed more help. Almost as if they knew they were needed, Rubi and Emerarudo roared. They grew from when they were just babies but still small in size. While they soared in the air, Malachai shouted to them and pointed to the commotion. "FIGHT!" Just that one word and one gesture was enough for them to soar down into battle, screeching and dipping in and out of the fighting. "Your highness, the Medjay are doing well but we need more fighters." A guard stood outside of the palace beside his leader. Seeing the fight from up hear nearly drove the young dragon crazy. Everywhere he went there was war. War war war. It needed to end one day. "Go to the weaponry and get me my Tonfa. Time to get my hands dirty." The guard nodded and hurried back into the castle. Fuck. He needed his guardian angel to help him right about now. When he was younger, the religious women of West Tundra would come and promote their beliefs in the stronghold. They said that everyone had a guardian angel, but where the fuck was his?

Word Count: Exceeded/750

2Battle of Bronze & Blood  Empty Re: Battle of Bronze & Blood Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:04 pm

Bojack

Free Agents
Free Agents

Bojack
Angel

Mashiba Ryuuhei

"The Royal City" Even its name was intimidating, but Mashiba was not to be deterred. The news of a war within Rubeck had reached even the ears of the winged man. To say that the news excited him  would be an understatement. "Someone here is gonna catch this work, that's all I know." This was no joke, literally all he knew was that he was meant to fight someone within the city. He had no clue about he actually politics of Rubek or who was o which side. He just hoped that he would be able to figure it out before he messed something up. The idea of war perplexed Mashiba.  People were willing to risk their own lives to protect the ideals of someone else. Something like that could only come from the upmost respect and even love for the people at the top.'Must be nice to feel that way,' Mashiba thought. Mashiba simply involved himself in this war because he wanted to protect the interests of the interesting people he had met. There were people on the island that definitely needed an improvement in their lives, and if Mashiba could help them out by supporting this new leader then that's exactly what he would do.

Mashiba flew above the city, at his max height of 30 meters, deciding to stop and watch out at the area below so that he could keep track of the situation instead of just attacking recklessly. Without warning, things took a turn for the worse. The air was filled with the screams of women and children, and Mashiba was filled with anger. He swooped down viciously towards the ground below, diving down like a falcon with his wings tucked. At around 10 meters from the ground, he slowed his descent by opening his wings, allowing himself enough time to find a target before hitting the ground. In the distance, he heard,"All those who support the Tanin shall die!" Based on that sound, he flew in that general direction only to see men in white cloaks with tattoed faces attacking innocent people. When he was about to join the attack, he was stopped by the sight of the Medjay along with Eazim beginning to fight them."Those guys got that, I need to attack from somewhere else." Mashiba would not regret his decision, because if he had joined the battle he wouldn't have noticed the two dragons joining the battle. Mashiba flew further up, avoiding the two dragons while still being in range to see and hear what was happening below. "Those things are fucking crazy, I wouldn't want to tangle with them" Mashiba began to notice though, the dragons were attacking the tattoo faced men, meaning they were on the same side as Mashiba."Oh, that changes a lot" Mashiba smirked and then swooped down, intending to officially join the war.

3Battle of Bronze & Blood  Empty Re: Battle of Bronze & Blood Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:04 am

Malachai

Free Agents
Free Agents

Malachai

Task Arc Info:
NPCs & Other things:

The man who was sent to fetch Malachai His Tonfa took far too long. While he was away, Kai witnessed a flying being move out of the range of his young dragons. For a moment he paused, watching as the angel man swooped down into the commotion. Could this dude be the helping hand that was needed? The Tanin ignored the existence of his Tonfa, jumping into the air from where he stood, and landing below into the city. His great strength made it easy for him to skip the steps unlike normal people. While in mid air he would activate one of his simplest defensive skills from the Karada arsenal. It was a sacred art passed down from his family. With it, he would remain unscathed until he needed to activate it another time. In the long run it was a bit of an energy drainer, but it was worth it. With that activated, It was now time for him to get into battle. Once he landed he dashed forward 3 times, passing through civilians or striking an enemy while doing so with his weapons.

Finally reaching 30 meters from where he landed, he was in the middle of a full blown war. Eazim was at the end, towards the left of him, while his dragons attacked foes with their talons. Malachai was hit in the chest with an axe, but thanks to his skill he was able to react literally immediately after being struck, grabbing the man by his neck and slamming him into the ground using his maximum strength. It was safe to say that Malachai was better at utilizing his abilities than fighting. With his hand remaining around the mans neck, he looked up and from his forehead sent a bolt at an upcoming enemy. Everything was happening fast, but it seemed rather easy. Swiftly he looked back. The people were running away, so close to the battle. What the fuck was going on. This was no place to have an all out war. Fuck. I gotta get those people to safety He only had seconds to contemplate his next decision. Where the hell was hat angel dude? There was too much commotion and he hardly had time to look up. The flying man had to be deep into the crowd. Suddenly, from behind Kai he could hear battle cries resembling the thunders of the gods. Those were Tundrans. His men came for him! The warriors ran right into battle, crashing into the opposing side.

Malachai looked over towards the innocent people who were now behind the barbaric Tundran warriors that their Pharaoh brought. "Fuck!" Another large group of men were now storming up the steps into the royal Palace. Lord Vizier was there! "THE ROYAL PALACE!!!" Malachai pointed. Some men stopped to turn and defend what was precious to the city but many lost their lives attempting to flee on command. There were too many people blocking him from simply going through to reach the palace in time. If he tried to use his devil fruit abilities he'd only hurt people.

Skills:

Word Count: Exceeded/750

4Battle of Bronze & Blood  Empty Re: Battle of Bronze & Blood Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:55 pm

Malachai

Free Agents
Free Agents

Malachai

Task Arc Info:
NPCs & Other things:

Eazim continued fighting the people in front of him, throwing, slamming, slicing, stabbing and utterly destroying his enemies. Theground beneath them quickly became covered in blood and dead humans but not once did the fight stop. "Commander Eazim! I'm gonna go defend the palace! Lord Vizier is in there!". The young warrior shouted but whether the red headed man heard him or not was unknown. Eazim was deep into the battle and only his red head made him visible. Right when Malachai shouted towards Eazim, many of their enemies seemed to have their eyes on I'm so it was time for him to go. Quickly he turned and sprinted full speed through the his fighters, then behind them zoomed past innocent civillians. They screamed in fear, they reeked of splattered blood. The childdren cried with their mothers and overall this place was looking real shitt. It only made him angrier.  Rubi and Emerarudo were doing great on their own. Many of the opps couldn't touch them even if they tried. However, once they saw their father retreat to the castle, they followed roaring loudly in the skies, catching the attention of many people. The royal Army was winning, there was no doubt about that. It's exactly why the disciples decided to try and take over the palace.

Word Count: Exceeded/1,250

5Battle of Bronze & Blood  Empty Re: Battle of Bronze & Blood Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:26 pm

Malachai

Free Agents
Free Agents

Malachai

Task Arc Info:
NPCs & Other things:

Kai couldn't go any further though. The stairs leading to the Royal home were blocked off by about 15 Bronze dumb fucks. About another 15 of them stormed the steps. Without a word both of his dragons knew what they must do. Soaring over the hurrying men, they roared, frightening them before attacking them with their talons and teeth, ripping, and killing all of their enemies. Malachai frowned at the 15 men in front of him. There was literally no reason for him to enjoy this battle. It disgusted him. He was going to clear this entire shit up. Fuck that. Kai watched as the men placed their shields in front of them and pointed their spears at him. Rubi and Emerarudo literally devoured their enemies. He was able to clearly see them since they were behind the enemies facing Kai. Rubi finished their last opponent off biting his face and letting him fall down the stairs. Roaring they soared into the air. Perfect. Thanks to his dragons none of the guards guarding the palace door needed to fight any bronze disciples.

Malachai shifted his eyes back towards the guarding men and slowly began stepping forward. "I would have let you all live a few hours ago, but you've harmed too many innocent people...and now your spears face me. You must be fucking stupid." Malachai then punched forward, releasing a giant electric dragon head that would take their life. The electricity was far too strong and would obliterate the stairs that ed to the palace, but was luckily unable to reach the palace. The display of lightning was enough for anybody to see. The destruction caused by Kai would cause no harm to civilians or anyone that wasn't against them. The battle was growing dim. They were close to winning it seemed.

Word Count: Exceeded/1,250

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum