One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only] EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only] EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only] EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only] EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella

Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only] Bd81bf7d4f6b11f51a1cd8529b30113df505257f_hq

Snow gently fell, The Baratie, the seafood restaurant was a place where pirates, marines and others would dine. Today it would host two specific women. Entering first, the red-headed beauty of the "marines". Isabella a well known and respected marine, known for taking out many a pirate and rev scum. Of course, many of the revs were chosen for certain missions within the infamous prison of Impel Down and would be within when required to act. Of course, all would be useless without an agent on the other side. This is where Isabella would come in. She had recently been approved a transfer to the Head Jailor position and would soon be leaving the marine core to join the prison's staff. It had been some time since her handler was in touch but upon her promotion being accepted a certain line rang. Arranging a time and place in an area so public was something handlers did often, and within the East Blue meant less prying eyes. Her handlers where also pretty good at disguising themselves so that they would not be recognised also.

Wearing a simple black coctail dress, with her hair left to flow all the way to her lower back, the orange headed woman walked forth, "Good After'noon Madmousile, may I take your name" The blond headed waiter asked, his foreign accent obviously fake. "Isabella" she would state, never actually giving a second name. Checking his book, the man would nod. "table for two, you are the first to arrive" He said, leading the female to a table near the stairs, it was one she had requested. out of the way without being out of the way if that made sense. They could speak properly, while it looked like they had just been handed one of the worst tables. "I'll have a tea while waiting for my friend to arrive" she said, gently touching the waiters arm as she did so. With a nod and a bow the waiter would head off to get her order. Placing herself at the table, Isabella would open up her menu, scanning the meals that they had in offer. The plus side to a handler meeting....They paid.

Hecate

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Hecate
Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only] Tumblr_o6qgupVqye1tylu9po1_540
The Witch and the Queen of the Desert. A meeting of revolution

A cold wind descended into the Baratie as the front door opened, causing a chill to run through the restaurant. Coming through the door was a strange site indeed, a large- clearly well in downed- winged man and a small blue hair girl held the door open for someone. Both were dressed in tight anime french maid uniforms. Their short frilly skirts seeming to be incredibly poor protection from the cold weather-especially in the case of the muscular winged man who appeared to be getting some sort of pleasure from the painful cold judging from his endowment being at full mast and barely contained within his frilly undergarments.

"Click...click...click..."

As the two strangely dressed individuals opened the door a woman appeared in the entrance-her black glass heels clicking along the hardwood floors of the restaurant as she entered. The woman looked as if she were a spirit of the snow-her skin was without blemish and as pale and bright as newly fallen snow. The purity of her skin was offset by her night black hair cascading down to her back and with bangs framing her face and piercing red eyes. If people stared, Hecate did not notice as she approached the waiter in front of her.

The blonde haired waiter was visibly fidgeting as she approached which was understandable as Hecate was dressed in only a black kimono with purple butterfly like designed etched across it that seemed to simply drape off her should ever so slightly as she watched-exposing peaks at her perfectly proportionate body underneath with no visible undergarments in site. "H..how may I help you miss?" The man stammered, his fake french accent completely gone.

"Hera." was the only thing Hecate said as she commonly used her underworld alias when attending such things. The man's eyes widened at the name-many underworld deals were conducted at the Baratie and Hecate, or Hera, being an underworld broker made her a common name at the establishment. The man led her to the table for two where Isabella was already seated.

Looking at the two maids behind Hecate the waiter would begin to apologize, "M-my apologies I can get you more chai..."

"This is fine. Would please fetch us a bottle of champagne, your best grade please." Hecate said dismissively, taking her seat as the waiter scurried off. Her two maids would kneel on either side of her as she looked at Isabella with her scarlet eyes. "So my dear, how are things?" She would say with a smirk of intrigue and playfulness, placing her napkin on her lap.

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella

Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only] Bd81bf7d4f6b11f51a1cd8529b30113df505257f_hq

"Oh god" Isabella muttered as she shook her head, it would seem that it was the second of her two handlers, the eccentric of the Revolutionaries. Her eyes as a woman of ravishing hormones automatically flew to the stiffness within the large winged males pants. If in all honesty, she missed Hecates own entrance, it was not until her voice spoke did it bring her out of her penis enhanced trance. Quickly she shook her head, prying her eyes painfully away from the man's member so that she could look to her handler. "Sorry, uh what, whats... she uttered in a fluster. Her face reddened rapidly as her eyes kept darting from the man's member. It would seem she was not the only one, for the waiter would come back with her tea, the teapot being sat in the centre of the table, he backed up, his eyes upon the man's dick, and stumbled over a few of the other customers.

"Could you ask him to uhm, cover whatever that is" Isabella asked, her face still red as she tried to focus on pouring her tea, her head jerking in the direction of the man's penis. Teacup now as full as she liked, she would hold the warm cup in her hands, not that the temperature bothered her what so ever. "My transfer has been approved" she said. Sipping the tea gently. "Though it would seem regardless of my ranking and deeds, I was only offered the Head Jailer position" Isabella said, annoyance within her voice. She had spent the vast majority of time within the marines taking out pirates and being given information on revs to essentially put in prison. Most of these revs came from Hecate herself, building up the prisoners within Impel Down as revolutionaries to be used as an army from within when the organization needed them. Of course being behind bars was useless if you didn't have a way to get them out. That is where Isabella came in, she was to be the one to set them all free when the time came. Taking over Impel Down would mean taking away the marines main prison force, as well as gaining allies within the prison itself. "How's business going on your end babe, things all good at the shop?" the suna suna no mi user asked, sipping her tea once more.

Hecate

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Hecate
Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only] Ef0dc8eaab6e0519a73978c43c8eb4d111d6a0cc_hq
"Could you ask him to uhm, cover whatever that is"

Hecate's smirk would widen at Isabella's comment, working in the sex slavery business for so long had deteriorated her morals and ability to normally recognize things usually seen as perverse and sexually explicit-seeing someone blush was a rather peculiar and funny site to her. "Oh where are our manners?" she would say looking towards her winged slave Roman. "Roman apologize to the girl for your rude behavior and then lay on your belly like a worm until I say so." Hecate would order before dumping a glass of ice water on her winged slaves head that had been left on the table.

"Yes mistress. My apologies ma'am." Roman would say submissively with his head bowed before letting out a slight moan from the cup of ice cold war dousing his skin-tightening the already rather tight maid outfit. The slave would then proceed to lay on his back to hide his large erection, instead exposing his rather large assets and revealing the fact that he was also wearing a matching white lace thong underneath his maid outfit.

If Isabella continued talking about her placement from there, Hecate would listen while twirling a piece of her long black hair-only looking away from Isabella when the waiter came by to drop off her champagne filled glass. Once the woman finished, Hecate would take a sip of champagne before saying, "The starting position will suffice for now, as long as you have access to freeing the members of Fairy Tail I've entrusted to the Revolutionary Army then I can report to my boss that the deal is going well." She would pause, crossing her legs underneath the table, before continuing, "Fairy Tail's alliance with the Revolutionary Army is still very new and it took me a rather long time to convince others within our company that this was the best move. As for business on my end, Fairy Tail is continuing to increase in profit and grow in power...there are a few roadblocks that may be coming up however concerning our base of operations in Baltigo." Hecate would say before taking another drink and finishing her glass. "Rumors of challengers to the rule of of the two warlords overseeing the island are stirring within the underworld. It does not help my push for more support to the revolution when those challengers are both affiliated with us. If it continues, I may have to take some rather drastic measures myself to ensure that Fairy Tail and the underworld itself continues to ally our cause." She would finish, a glint of mischievous blood lust in her eye. She would motion to her other maid slave to pour her another glass from the bottle of expensive champagne the waiter had left on the table.

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella

"I will have access to the first and second floor" Isabella responded, trying her hardest not to stare at the man now planking upon the floor, she had to admit she despised the way this man was being treated, but she also knew of the relevance of Hecate and her association, as difficult as it was to stomach, these slaves weren't like those taken by the celestials. These were more in it for the pleasure. A strange fetish, a niche so to speak that Hecate had found great wealth within. It should be no surprise that Isabella knew a lot, she dedicated a lot of time to building her intelligence network, always being informed of everything that was going on, her advanced researching of all those who held titles within this world, spies had spies and Isabella was one of the best. They shared information in their groups, they passed on the relevance of locations, habit and movement.

"Though I expect it won't be long until I surpass the Head Jailor position and ascend to the Chief Guard, there I will have access to all floors. Retaining that position seems to be the greater option than attempting to reach the higher goals, keeping my capabilities as mediocre in the eyes of the prison should hopefully keep them from suspecting me, and that will hopefully lull them to underestimate me, when the time comes, they won't know what hit them" Isabella said gently before sipping her tea. "Drastic actions?" Isabella mused, she would drain the rest of her tea, pouring another cup for herself. Her orange hair shuffling along with her slender neck gently, the sleek, perfectly fitting black dress showing every curve, her bust slightly exposed.

"Being in control of the Marines secure prison, that would surely have the opposition grinding their teeth" she said softly. the hustle and bustle of the restaurant was the perfect scene, no one would be interested in their conversation, more so only glares of jealousy, annoyance, and some rather embarrassed faces came their way, mostly due to the strange man on the ground like a worm. "Studying those inside will be simple enough" Isabella uttered. Being trusted completely was a great thing, no one would believe such a true marine would ever be a spy, a wolf in sheep's clothing. She drained her cup of tea and set it down. "Pour me one of those would you, my dear" she asked the maid softly.
[/quote]

Hecate

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Hecate
Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only] Ef0dc8eaab6e0519a73978c43c8eb4d111d6a0cc_hq
"Pour me one of those would you, my dear"

Hecate would sip from her re-filled glass as her little slave Lolita moved to pour some of the champagne into the extra glass for the Desert Queen. "I have no doubt you will rise through the ranks swiftly darling. The marines seem to have taken the bait fully and you've no doubt impressed them. I can report that the safety of our members within the prison is secured." Hecate knew that if she did not report back good news that her boss would undoubtedly pull the project and cooperation with the revolution. They were simply a slavery ring after all working in the shadows, it wasn't their nature to full on attack the government. Hecate saw the potential for it to be so much however, Fairy Tail was full of a large base of fighters and resources and had the opportunity to grow in power so much more...under different leadership.

Placing her glass down, Hecate would dab her lips with her napkin lightly and look at the orange haired amazon, they were related somehow, both belonging to the kuja race. Hecate did not know if that was supposed to bond them seeing as she had not grown up on the Kuja island Amazon Lilly. She did feel some connection to the girl however, if not for their shared race then perhaps for their shared goal of revolution and their drive to seek power and status. It was this connection that influenced Hecate to speak about her plans for the future a bit. "I feel it's best to inform you that going forward I will most likely become your head contact," she would say while looking at Isabella directly with her blood red, demon like, eyes. "I soon will be taking over Fairy Tail completely, and when I do I'm planning on committing more chi-blockers to the project. I want the control of the prison to show the rest of the Revolution that Fairy Tail is an ally they need and to show Fairy Tail that the Revolution can bring us into...a much more profitable and powerful position." Her slaves did not even bat an eyelash and what she said, their loyalty was to Hecate first not the organization- proof of the woman's harsh command of her people.

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella

Isabella would smooth out her dress as her eyes flickered over the slaves whom where with Venus. Uncomfortable yes, but Isabella knew that Fairy Tail and Hecate where something the revs needed. Right now this alliance was one of the most secretive, this plan was one of utmost importance and they could not afford to fuck it up. "I'll do my best, Right now as far as I'm aware ,Impel is in a dire state, the only officers are head jailers, it would seem to be true that the Vice Warden and the Warden where killed within a riot years ago, with all the issues within the world they have been unable to aquire anyone for the position. Temporary marines come in to run the place until a candidate is chosen" Isabella said as she took the champaign, nodding to the maid and Hecate as she took a sip.

"That makes sense, a single handler signifies that my mission is being stepped up, Though as a revoloution member and as this is a mission they tasked me with before your involvement, I feel it my duty to inform you that my loyalties lie with the Revoloutionary Army and not Fairy Tail itself. If Fairy tail steps a foot out of line, I have no qualms about leaving the fairy tail members to rot in the prison. As long as we are clear that this goal is to benefit the revoloutanary army, and to strike a blow to the marines and those whom have corrupted this world, then, I see no issue with reporting directly to you."

As Isabella spoke, she would slide her hand into her bra, where upon removal would bring forth a piece of paper which she slipped across the table gently. "My new number, I have aquired a black and white den den so that out calls will not be interrupted, Iv made sure my living quarters are as close to the security room as possible. Nothing will happen in that prison without my knowing" The red headed witch said, a simple smile upon her face.  

Hecate

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Hecate
"That makes sense, a single handler signifies that my mission is being stepped up, Though as a revolution member and as this is a mission they tasked me with before your involvement, I feel it my duty to inform you that my loyalties lie with the Revolutionary Army and not Fairy Tail itself. If Fairy tail steps a foot out of line, I have no qualms about leaving the fairy tail members to rot in the prison. As long as we are clear that this goal is to benefit the revolutionary army, and to strike a blow to the marines and those whom have corrupted this world, then, I see no issue with reporting directly to you."

Hecate would sip from her glass as the woman spoke. "Oh of course, of course darling. I am well aware of your loyalties," Hecate said, swirling her glass as she spoke. "We both want to hurt the Marines after all and this project will show that we can hurt them hard by working together. Our groups are not all that different in the end."

If nothing was said, Hecate would watch as the woman stuffed her hand into her boobs. She wondered if the woman was becoming aroused from all the alcohol, not a peculiar sight for Hecate in her line of work, though Isabella did not seem like the type so far. Her thoughts were quickly dashed when the orange haired amazon pulled out a piece of paper and spoke of her new contact information and security access. "Excellent, knowledge is power and all that stuff after all," she would say while taking the paper and places it within a hidden pocket near her breasts on the inside of her kimono. "With your eyes within Impel down and my eyes within the Underworld, I'm sure nothing can take us by surprise." A devious tone could be heard in Hecate's voice.

Meanwhile in the kitchen, the waiter which had sat them was pacing back and forth worried. It turns out he was not just a waiter but an employee of a competing broker within the underworld, being ordered to assassinate any big competition, which Hecate was. Upon being made aware of Hecate's appearance and meeting with a marine the waiter had been unsure of if he should try anything. Having finally made the resolution to himself, the waiter grabbed his pistol and hid it underneath his pocket within his apron. Walking towards the table where the two woman were seated with his notepad, "C..can I get you ladies any food?" Once the ladies ordered, he would he break his pencil, act like he was grabbing another one from his pocket, pull out his gun, and shoot them both and then make his get away. A perfect plan.

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella

"It certainly is a strange partnership" Melly uttered taking a sip of her champaigne, she would place the glass down before lifting up the menu to inspect the food options they had. "Though given the our high profiles, it would seem that meeting like this will no longer be an option, unless our places of choice are more, inconspicious. Now that I hold a position in the worlds greatest prison, I think the eyes of the marines will be more focused" Melly said. "But I agree, as long as we don't raise suspicion, no surprises should come our way" The Desert Queen said smiling over the top of her menu.

As the waiter approached, Isabella would give the menu one last look. "I'll have the stuffed Chicken Valentino" Melly ordered, folding her menu up and sliding it to the end of the table. Now as a spy, as well as a trained marine. The waiters sporatic behaviour was certainly odd. His hands shook as he scribbled her order, the sweat that came from him more than the heat of a kitchen should cause. After both orders had been hastily scribbled down, the pencil broke, the grip he held on the pencil was far to strong, the point not breaking but instead half the pencil itself which now fell to the ground. "Let me" Melly said as she went to move her seat back. To late though, the waiter had risen to his full height and a gun had now been pointed at her. He should have shot her straight away, before she noticed the glint of the weapon.

BANG

The first shot sounded, a bullet of iron flying through the air at unthinkable speeds. Penetrating Melly in the chest, precisely where her right nipple was. Alas, no blood fell to the ground, instead, droplets of sand faltered gently. Quick as a whistle, Melly stood. Her leg hooked under her chairs leg as she brought it swinging round, aiming to take the legs of the waiter with it. In a singular cat like movement, she had her hand upon the head of the fallen waiter, her other hand around his wrist holding the gun in the air to halt any more shots from being able to injure anyone. "By order of the marines, I place you under arrest for attempted murder" Melly uttered loud enough for all to hear.

Hopefully this would aleviate the screaming crowd whom had began to evacuate the restaurant quickly after the initial gun shot. Though Mellys mind now wondered, who was this man after? Hecate or her? She would have to gather information and quickly. "Who are you here for? Why would you attack two pretty ladies?" Though her voice was sweet, it was obvious she was in no mood for games. "Answer, unless you never want to tug your tiny prick again" she said, placing pressure upon the wrist of the man.  

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum