One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Shadow Vs Hiroko EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Shadow Vs Hiroko EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Shadow Vs Hiroko EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Shadow Vs Hiroko EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Shadow Vs Hiroko EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Shadow Vs Hiroko EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Shadow Vs Hiroko EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Shadow Vs Hiroko EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Shadow Vs Hiroko EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Shadow Vs Hiroko Empty Shadow Vs Hiroko Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm

Jui$y Crow

Pirates
Pirates

Jui$y Crow
Task Info:

Dark Day

"Let Me Show You"

Shadow Vs Hiroko Uchiha.Madara.full.1989073

Todd had cleared his voice as he said,"Alrighty ladies, and gentleman. The match between Shadow, and Celestial Dragon may begin!"For a brief second Shadow mind had went blank,
and Shadow had find himself along the docks of Karate Island. For some reason a mask man was sitting beside him. The mask man had a mysterious vibe that he give off. One that Shadow couldn't understand nor did he feel the need to. For some reason Shadow felt like he should know this mask man. The mask man introduce himself as Tazu as he begin to speak

Shadow Vs Hiroko Tobi.full.1426862
,"Shadow Uchiha!" said Tazu whom was speaking to Shadow. The duo was sitting along the docks of Karate Island, and was now enjoying the view of the water. After a few second Tazu had cleared his voice as he said,"Shadow there will come a time when you no longer have the luxury of holding back. When that time comes you will have to use this." Tazu had seamlessly disappear, and reappeared directly in front of Shadow. Tazu was some how standing on water 1 meter away form Shadow. As he squat down he extend his hand out in attempt to touch Shadow forehead at speed that Shadow couldn't comprehend. The result of this action Shadow had felt a brief surge of pain in his mind, and he suddenly was back at the warehouse as if nothing had happen.

In reality Shadow had only pause for few seconds but in his mind he had spend a few minutes. The sharp pain he had felt wasn't from any physical damage but from Tazu touching his head. For some strange reason Shadow had felted in power, and what more weird is a technique he never learn was somehow implant in his mind. The technique he had just learn had felt like it was second nature that right as if he had already been using this technique for years.

Whether he had time to figure to out what just happen he had to focus on his fight with the Celestial Dragon whom was only 10 meters away from him. From what he seen he was easily in range of the Dragon abilities that have to do something with magma. More importantly he knew making a mistake against a opponent such as him would result in death. So first Shadow decide to test the waters with the Dragon how he decide it would be by surprise . Not to him whom of course know his next action but a surprise action to the Dragon whom may never ever witness it until now.

Since Shadow couldn't determine the level of regeneration or whatever ability he used against Black he decide to test the limits of said ability. Shadow , and Hiroko haven't move even a inch it was as if they was engaged in mental assault. The only moment was the breathing of each other chest which show life, and casual blinking of each other eyes. The empty look on each man face shown not even a ounce of emotion that task alone is pretty remarkable for man in general.

What happen next would shock the audience back at home, and the nobles who were present. It happen so fast, and no hint of warning just a simply blink from Shadow right, and it release a concentrated blast of wind in 20 meter in diameter from his eye blink. The attack for those who see it exceed even a speed of a bullet which is pretty remarkable. Lucky Hiroko had keen eye sight, and was able to track the movement as a blur which he cause him to immediately make his body intangible the result of the pressurized air blast from his eye which spread out like a cone.

Had cause the dragon body to explode on impact sending magma chunks along the ground with a thud. The action had cause Todd to yell,"Shadow! What did you do? You bastard you risk the entire island!" As for Gale he simply had chuckle as he watch from his position with the nobles. After Todd comment there was a brief silence shortly after the magma begin to form back together in other words the Dragon body rematerializes. This development had cause Todd to drop his lower jaw in shock as for Shadow had he grinned in approval.

As the dragon body begin to reform he had said,"I guess it can never be that easy can it?" Shadow had chuckle as he waited. As for the Hiroko he was pondering on what just happen even while his body was reforming he still have the sense of normal person which was a gimme for his abilities which was very useful at time.It the dragon but a few second to restate his body to it nature state once he was properly back together. He had reach the conclusion that attack was a high speed blast beam or whatever that wouldn't cause him any harm should he be prepare for it.

Shadow had waited for dragon body to be full materialize once it was he had said," That is such a valuable  ability but you shouldn't relay on it that much. I'm sure it have it weakness for example haki." Hiroko had nodded his head in approval as he said,"What you say is true I shouldn't depend on such ability , and haki is a weakness to this ability such as Gale spear is a weakness to me as well. But fear not I have something to fight against such things."

Hiroko had spread his arms out as he thrust his right arm forward  as he did so it turn into a magma fist that is 4 meters tall, and 4 meters wide, and can stretch up to 10 meters in length. Hiroko had aim the fist directly at Shadow who seems to not budge for his position. Shadow had grin as he said," I hope you don't expect that attack to hit me moving at that speed." Shadow decide to avoid the attack by simply jumping 5 meters to the left out of the fist range or so he though. As he move the magma fist had impact against the ground, and made a thud sound. As a result of making contact with the ground it had violently explode causing magma to be fling everywhere in 6 meters radius of the attack.

This had cause magma to hit Shadow because he was within the range of the attack lucky he had use his Busoshoku Haki which had protect him for the harm of the attack. The area that the haki wasn't able to protect was shield by his armor but ultimately he was able to still fight, and defend himself. Hiroko had grin as he said,"You should have known such a slow attack come bearing gifts. The type of gifts that makes up for it slow speed. You see in order for you to use Busoshoku haki you must get close with my abilities that isn't possible. As I am a long range combat fighter."

Shadow had chuckle as he establish some distance form the Celestial Dragon another 3 meters from his previous location which the attack had went off at. Once he had establish his distance he had said ," Well it seems you are full of surprises! Though I am sure you know that I am aware of strength, and weakness of Busoshoku haki best believe I have fully prepare to utilize it now on you."

{WIP}

0,000 /2,400

Gale Info:

Hiroko Info:

Meji Info:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum