One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
[Task] Aqua Laguna  EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
[Task] Aqua Laguna  EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
[Task] Aqua Laguna  EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
[Task] Aqua Laguna  EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
[Task] Aqua Laguna  EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
[Task] Aqua Laguna  EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
[Task] Aqua Laguna  EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
[Task] Aqua Laguna  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
[Task] Aqua Laguna  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[Task] Aqua Laguna  Empty [Task] Aqua Laguna Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:58 pm

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

Middle II:

Inside the heart of Galley-La, Siegfried's men now patrol the outskirts of the compound, looking for any forms of a counter attack from Kiretsu's men. It'd been a few days since Siegfried had wiped out not only Kirestu's Base of Operations but the murder of thousands of Water 7 Citizen's, many of which were abominations who'd lost their shadows due to the laws of Water 7. Surprisingly, though the people had feared Siegfried for his actions, their true frustrations turned to Kiretsu. They'd been suffering under his rule for the peace of mind that at least, they would be safe from any form of piracy attacks, yet, not only was a fraction of his Army defeated, he in the eyes of the people not even handle the issue of a Titan ravaging their hometown. What had they honestly suffered all these years for? A state of uneasiness filled everyone hearts because to make it even worse, it was that time of year coming up, The Aqua Laguna. Sitting in the main building of the Galley-La's Conference room, Adri, Alban and Siegfried sat at different intervals around the large deliberating table, Siegfried had just returned from fasting, isolating himself from the rest of his crew while thinking about his next move. However, Siegfried could feel it from Adri's aura, he'd been upset or troubled by something. Picking his nose, "What's up Adri? You seem a bit pissed. Oh, Sorry about nearly killing you. I tend to go overboard." Siegfried said. Alban sitting in between the two, "Honestly... That's how he's going to lead... with this side of him." Alban thought, sweat dripping from his brow at the ludicrous nature of Siegfried's way of breaking the ice.

Meanwhile, in the main working container, Ricky and his foremen work on building Siegfried's Ship. He'd already laid down the beams of Adam's wood for the outline of the colossal Frigate, wrapping heat insulation pipes around all the core masts fixtures and beams. Sketching away at the blueprints, the other Head Foreman, Robert, worked on another table next to his, sketching out the positioning for the weapons and the canons. "I don't know how I feel about this Ricky..." Robert said, voicing his concerns. "We're going to build a ship for someone who just killed innocent people with no form of regret... He just sat their for days... with his eyes closed. He didn't eat or drink... What is he?" Robert exclaimed, sketching away. "That's his way of repenting I'm told. Besides... I make ships for people who interest me, I don't care about their morality levels. It's the reason why I made Kiretsu's Ship when he came here... It's the reason why we worked on Junbei's Ship all those years ago... The world will continue to change. All we have to do is keep making our best products, we're ship makers. Not Pirates or Marines... We support who pays us enough." Ricky said.

Info:

2[Task] Aqua Laguna  Empty Re: [Task] Aqua Laguna Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:39 pm

Adri Sakna

Marines
Marines

Adri Sakna

Migraines galore with this Crew.

Adri sat laid back in his chair, with his legs kicked up on the table, looking quite relaxed as he smoked a cigarette. Adri's hands were both on his stomach, fingers interlocked and he just laid there. His rifle was leaning against the table to his right, within easy arm's length. Adri had been laying down in his chair for awhile, simply sharing the peace and quiet with Alban who wasn't much of a talker anyway. Adri had been down to where they had kept Ginger imprisoned to talk with her for a bit, before coming up here. He had just laid t here as the small fire on the tip of his cigarette slowly burned away. He simply had nothing all that exciting to do. He could go and interrogate Ginger, who's name he had learned through their various talks over the last few days when he brought her food, even if she didn't need it. But he had assumed Siegfried wanted to do that personally, course knowing Siegfried he was more likely to just run around Water 7 looking for the enemies main base before realizing that he had an EX-Cipher Pol agent and an enemy ripe for being used to gather information.

Adri opened his eyes that were closed, though hard to tell from behind his mask as the mask shadowed his eyes and mouth, when he heard the door open at the end of the conference room, which was to his right. Looking over he would see Siegfried come into the room, from what Adri had assumed was the kitchen, as Siegfried had been 'Fasting' if what Alban had told him was true. Reaching over to the ash tray that was on the conference room table was, he ground out his cigarette head. Only to pull out another cigarette and his light from his jacket, never moving from his laying down position. 

Watching Siegfried take his seat at the head of the table, Adri sat at the 9 o'clock position of the table, where he could keep tabs on the rest of the room with a quick glance. Following Siegfried as he moved to take his seat, Adri's annoyance flared as he thought of what happened a few days earlier when Siegfried blew his cover. Not even a moment after sitting Siegfried started picking his nose and addressed "What's up Adri? You seem a bit pissed. Oh, Sorry about nearly killing you. I tend to go overboard." Taking a slow drag of his cigarette, Adri would blow the smoke out of his mouth slowly, the smoke collecting above the conference table before dispersing. "I'm not mad about you almost killing me, It wasn't at all hard to get away from that. What im mad about is you blowing my cover, and then Berating me about the fact I can't disarm bombs." As Adri spoke, he would speak with growing annoyance in his voice. "Im a spy and anti intelligence officer, if you think I can disarm bombs, you're very fucking wrong." Adri's voice growing almost into a yell as he spoke "From now on, if I tell you im going to go and gather intelligence or whatever, don't call me. Ill call you." Adri would say with a voice that broke no argument in what he was saying, even though he was talking to his captain he wasn't going to deal with people who didn't know what they were doing.

OOC Information and Gear on hand:

3[Task] Aqua Laguna  Empty Re: [Task] Aqua Laguna Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:17 pm

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

"Boo Boo." Siegfried exclaimed, pouting out his cheeks like a child. "Secret Agents should be able to disarm bombs. Ninjas should know ninjitsu and samurai's all wear kimono's!" Siegfried exclaimed in a very convinced tone. Breaking out into laughter, "There he goes." Alban thought to himself. "Oi! Alban! What are ya laughing at!?" Siegfried exclaimed turning towards him. Sighing, "Anyway, I guess it doesn't matter! Learn how to disarm bombs! And show me some special gadgets goddmanit!" Siegfried shouted. Taking a deep breath, Siegfried's whole demeanor and tone, "I lied back there by the way. I wasn't sure if simply telling you to run away would've been enough motivation." Siegfried said. "I actually think you did awesome. You'll make a perfect War Chief." Siegfried continued. Coughing, "If I don't interject he'll never get to the point and assume you know what he's talking about." Alban said. "Our crew actually does have trials before you can join... most of the time it's stuff he makes up on the fly. However three key things don't change, you need to be able to escape when he loses his shit. The Devil Fruit he ate is known as the Atsu Atsu No Mi and it makes him a Heat Human. It was rule we added in after the raid on Tres... Being around Siegfried during fights is a flight risk." Alban chimed in. "War Chiefs are those who pass all the trails. Honestly, I don't expect anyone to put up with him for too long." Alban concluded sighing. "However there is a reason he destroyed the base after finding out it wasn't the 'one' we've been looking for." Alban said. "Basically, our attack on Tres Iron Lotus wasn't an attack... It's how the Marines are putting it off. Alban, Griffen and I infiltrated Iron Lotus under the guise of wanting to join Junbei's Crew. When we found out he was captured...." Siegfried said, trailing off and scratching his head. "This idiot lost his shit and started thrashing the place." Alban chimed in. "Griffen was busy getting the blueprint of the Pacifista... Which we were paying for... we didn't even mean to fight. Since things went south, Griffen decide to raid their main building and get the information we would've gotten for free.. If Siegfried didn't loose his shit." Alban stated slightly annoyed.

"I was all gas up to join his crew." Siegfried folding his arms annoyed. "I just didn't like that he was captured... He was like... Another Big Brother... I had my own objective as a Pirate... and he just had to go get ganked before I could do it myself. I was pissed." Siegfried said agitated. "Anyway... We learned a few things from the Tres Documents... Griffen literally found confidential information on everyone whose ever been pursued from the World Government. That's because before the Songbird's Invaded, Tres was a Cipher Pol Turf." Alban stated. "Which made me suspect when you came asking to join our crew but I've resolved now. I want you in the Dragon Fist Pirates." Siegfried said, as his eyes twinkled with evil intentions. "Get to the point." Alban added in. "Right. The reason why we're going after Kiretsu is simple. I want to become a Shichibukai myself. I need to grow my influence for a bit under the Governments nose. Also, ganking Kiretsu is like killing two birds with one stone. If I can get him alive, that'd be optimal. I want to present his demise as a present to someone, as leverage for them to become my nakama too." Siegfried concluded.

Info:

4[Task] Aqua Laguna  Empty Re: [Task] Aqua Laguna Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:51 pm

Adri Sakna

Marines
Marines

Adri Sakna

Knowledge is the World's most Dangerous Weapon.

Adri has met plenty of people in his days of being a Trost Raider, Marine, and most definitely in Cipher Pol. But out of everyone he met, Siegfried was most definitely the one he wanted to kill the most at that moment. Adri felt about ready to just starting shooting with seastone bullets to kill the fucker, just to rid the world of how stupidly childish he was. Adri was practically giving of an aura of pure unrelenting rage at the ludicroussity of those statements. Adri's entire mask would become shadowed as fires started to appear around him, his right arm reaching into his left jacket pocket and slowly reveals his revolver, his eyes a piercing red. At least that was the mental image Adri's angry mind came up with that he tried to project outward.

The image fading as Alban started talking about what Siegfried was meaning in terms of the crew. Honestly it sounded quite loose to Adri, when compared to something like the marines or the CPs. But then again it was a pirate crew so... Back to the matter at hand, Adri seemed to need to pass these 'Trails' in order to become a 'War Chief', whatever that was. "I wonder if its anything like what Taisen and Bellona has, where they're lieutenants." Adri would think to himself as he flicks some ash into the ashtray on the conference table. Adri would listen to their... Well infiltration was putting it to harshly, it honestly sounded more like a bunch of kids going to sign up for a school club then a joining of a pirate crew. But besides that, Siegfried and Alban were hiding things from him. Which he was still an unknown, so it was understandable in keeping him in the dark. Didn't change the fact that Adri hated being in the dark.

As Alban spoke, Adri noticed something, a contradiction. Alan said that they were getting the blueprints for the Pacifista by paying for them. Yet they were going to join the EX-Yonko's crew. Seemed weird to Adri that contradiction. They were hiding something big from him, something that could put all the pieces of this puzzle together probably. They were with holding information knowingly, yet they are also making slip ups about what they were actually doing. 

Upon Alban speaking of Tres being a Cipher Pol Island, he would interrupt. "I know Tres was Cipher Pol. I was there for the majority of my time in CP7. I was promoted to CP8 only a few months before Von Echo attacked and too kit over. Lucky me to." Adri would say, reaching over and grinding the top of his cigarette into the ashtray. Pulling out another cigarette and his light, he would continue listening to Siegfried speak while lighting his cigarette before putting it back in his mouth.

Taking a deep drag from his cigarette, and blowing out the smoke in rings that went toward the ceiling, Adri would lay there for a minute before speaking after Siegfried finished speaking. "Its obvious you guys aren't tell me everything, to which I have to say, Fuck you and good job. Fuck you because I hate being in the dark. Good Job because you at least know not to spill all the beans at once." Fishing around in his jacket for a few moments, he would plop a new Den Den Mushi he had to buy because he lost the last one when Siegfried destroyed the base. "And since its quite obvious you don't trust me even an inch, lets start working on that." Taking the cigarette out of his mouth, he would grind that one out in the ashtray, making quite a pile of partially smoked cigarette mixed with cigarette buts. "So, ask me any questions you want answers to and ill answer them truthfully." Adri would say nonchalantly, as he sits up in his chair, but still leaning back in it setting comfortably.

5[Task] Aqua Laguna  Empty Re: [Task] Aqua Laguna Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:15 pm

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

"Why me?" Siegfried responded as soon as the man offered the option of Adri's 'honesty'. "When I was younger I read a play about a clown who fooled a whole kingdom into believing he was an idiot. Since then, against my nature of hating dotting every 'i', I've always wonder what motivates people into making decisions." Siegfried said quite calmly. "Out of all the Titan's and by extension Pirate Crews available... I can't seem to think of a reason why anyone would want to join me." Siegfried continued. "I've kept most of my actions to minimalistic incidents... Most of my 'crew-mates' are either happenstance or replaceable. Only people who've gained the title of War Chief, are those I view as family." Siegfried said bluntly. "That being said... What's your angle?" Siegfried concluded. It was this point that Siegfried's usual carefree and playful energy had faded. It was similar to that of a Tiger lurking in the shadows as it assessed it's prey. Every foot step gentle, no un-necessary words or fluff that Siegfried usually used to project a air headed image of himself, it was particular and to the point. Of course Siegfried had tons of questions about Adri's intentions aside from joining him, like why did he wear a mask constantly? Why did he defect from the Cipher Pol? What was the full extent of his skillsets? However, these are all questions time would reveal, and Siegfried was comfortable about letting dynamics unfold as they should, as planned in the shadows.

Meanwhile, a buzzing in Ginger's head caused the woman to blink twice quickly. Zombie's didn't have to sleep, it was a habit they'd pick up as consequence of feeling human, and zombies of higher levels began to become more undead like. "Alright. Since you've accepted the call... I assume you're alone." Philip chimed in from the miniature transponder built into her skull. "Yeah... He's finally gone." Ginger responded coldly. "It seems you've betrayed us Ginger." Philip inquired. Chuckling to herself, "Why would you say that?" Ginger asked. "When you fell from my arm you could've fought back but you didn't. You allowed the man to take you, why is that?" Philip asked. "I don't know, love maybe?" Ginger responded. "Surely you jest ginger. You're a Level 5 Zombie... Human emotions aren't needed." Philip said angrily. "He reminds me... of someone I once knew but of course my memories are long gone... everyday they're fading much further away from me." Ginger continued. "We know of your position in Galley-La. However, right now we have to finish off the preparations for bosses Fiesta. Also, the Aqua Laguna is coming to Water 7... I need make sure the base can withstand the floods. And with our factories destroyed... Not only can we no longer make zombies without the Lord present... We can't extract them either. Meaning with Jane dead... We lost a piece of technology that we need to build our armies. And there's another issue that's arising." Philip chimed in. "It seems the Revolutionary Army are looking into the situation of 'Abominations' and the oppressed people of Water 7. Granted, the Titan is solvable but if a Revolutionary Captain is involved... It's curtains for us." Philip said. "Which is why Ginger... I need you to purify yourself. Any information you tell them is making a direct enemy of the Neverland Pirates... Do you understand?" Philip stated. Breaking free from the chains and restraints, Ginger thrusted her hand through the side of her skull, smashing the Den Den Component of her body. "I guess it's war then." Ginger said.

Info:

6[Task] Aqua Laguna  Empty Re: [Task] Aqua Laguna Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:14 am

Adri Sakna

Marines
Marines

Adri Sakna

A Tiger and a Panther stare each other down, waiting for the other one to make a mistake.

Adri sat impassively in his chair, his hands across his stomach, not having moved from his comfortable place in his chair. Adri simply sat there in comfort, simply listening to Siegfried's question. "Getting serious then Siegfried? Now that I've dangle some knowledge in front of your nose, you're getting rid of the front." Adri would think, looking at Siegfried, his eyes no longer being hidden by the shadows of his mask as he himself got serious. 

"My angle? Hmmm, to explain my angle I have to explain my goal, and even bits of my story. Keep in mind, my goal isn't something as big or grans as Pirate King, or one of those world's greatest titles." Adri would say before taking a moment to take a long drag of his cigarette before reaching over to the ashtray on the table and grinding out the head into ash. "Hell, I'll even admit my goal is something as noble as 'Protecting all mistreating women in the world' that I may of come off as." Adri would take out yet another cigarette and light it, placing it in his mouth before he would begin smoking that one. Looking Siegfried directly in the eyes, his mask no longer concealing either of his eyes and he would look at him with a look that would burn through a normal man and leave nothing but ash from the intensity. "My goal is the goal of the simple man, to gain enough money so I will never have to work another day in my life." Adri would say, spreading his arms to either side of his body, similar to when he first introduced himself to Siegfried on the rooftop with his new navigator. "I will admit my path to my goal was hardly the best to take, nor was it the smartest. But with the potential the Cipher Pols offered was to much to not accept the invitation to join them. As a CP8 agent, I made fifty million in four months depending on how well my missions went." Adri would reach into his left inner breast pocket of his coat and slam fifty million onto the conference table, and should someone of counted it it would indeed be fifty million. "Of course this wasn't nearly enough for me, so I took a risk. Things happened and I found myself no longer..." Adri would take a moment to think of a good word. "Needed in CP8. So I started scouting out who would make me rich the fastest, yet not sell me out to the nearest marine base for the money that will more then likely be on my head soon." Adri taking the cigarette out of his mouth, he would flick some ashes off into the ash tray before continuing. "Well after looking at all the candidates I could safely choose from, who not better then an up and coming captain who is obviously strong enough to fight the main force of a Yonko?" Adri would say with a bit of amusement at the end, not the mocking kind of amusement, rather more amusement about his current situation. "So, with what the Cipher Pols had on you and your crew, I decided I would make myself useful to someone who obviously needed my skills. Thus, I made my way to Water 7 to meet you, and the rest they say, is history." Adri would once more interlock his fingers across his stomach, sitting back in his chair, his eyes now shadowed again by his mask as he had a sly smile behind his mask.

If Siegfried was a Tiger, then Adri was a Panther, so silent and stealthy that you wouldn't be able to see him move until the moment he pounced. Looking for the slightest sign of weakness to take advantage of, yet gathering all the information it needed before going for the kill. He gave no information about his whereabouts, meanwhile his prey was out in the open themselves just waiting to be pounced on. Adri was no stranger to questionings, something like this was child's play to him. He gave away only what he wanted them to know and nothing more.

7[Task] Aqua Laguna  Empty Re: [Task] Aqua Laguna Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:51 am

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

Siegfried would watch the man's every action, searching for a tell or a movement of nervousness in Adri's actions as he spoke but it was all smooth, a little too smooth. "Kishi Kishi... So money is your motivation and living comfortably? I guess they are a few pirates out there who have managed to accomplish such things." Siegfried responded, laughing in amusement of the man's explanation. "Everything you told me just makes me remember the first thing you said when you met us, 'Your a tool to be used', paraphrasing but generally I find a disconnect in those goals. Living Comfortable or A Tool to be used? Which is it, I wonder?" Siegfried said rhetorically grinning. At that moment, Ricky entered into the room, covered in dirt and sweat from his days labour. Entering the room, he'd picked up on the stiffness in the air, and took a seat to the left Adri. "Jesus... Who died!? Ya'll are the most boring bunch of pirates I've ever come across." Ricky stated, reaching into his pocket for a cigarette. "I'm sorry to interrupt your little 'meeting' but I just need to give you an update. Now I've decided to build your ship. Actually, since you're attack on Galley-La, I placed an order for the materials I might have needed." Ricky continued on. Searching for a light, eventually Ricky would nurse the cigarette of it's nicotine rush, filling his lungs and veins. Upon release, "I'll be finished in one week. Problem is with the ship I have in mind for someone aiming to be Pirate King... With the Aqua Laguna on it's way... Chances are this whole city might be washed away." Ricky said. "Aqua Laguna?" Alban inquired, chiming into the conversation. "It's a weather phenomena that occurs once every several years at random. The rains and winds reach levels that are strong enough to topple most buildings. Galley-La's walls are strong enough to withstand but fighting with Kiretsu during this period might prove difficult for both parties. Nature is merciless, I suggest you take a break from messing with Kiretsu, at least until the Aqua Laguna is over." Ricky concluded. Entering into the room from climbing the stairs at the end of the hall, Dessa stormed into the room where Siegfried was located. Walking directly to the man's position on the other end of the room, Dessa rose her hand backwards and slapped the man in his face. In very cold tone, the woman said, "Do you know how many good people you killed with you actions?"

"People die Dessa. That's an aspect of life no one can avoid." Siegfried responded calmly. "This is why I hate pirates. You all like playing god with ordinary people's lives. Debt or no debt, I refuse to voyage a vessel of a man as sick as you!" Dessa exclaimed, in the coldest of tones. "I don't need you to like me Dessa. I need you navigate my ship. That's it." Siegfried continued on. "Good and Bad are subjective. If I've offended anyone, they're free to come and attack me at any time." Siegfried stated. "And now that we're all here... I think it's time that we go and have a nice chat with our prisoner Ginger. We can continue our conversation later, Adri." Siegfried stated, shooting a slight wink towards Adri. Dessa was frozen by the nonchalant nature of Sieg's response to those peoples deaths. Her friend Stacy who'd lost her shadow had been dating someone from that very block, and he lost his life in the sweltering heat. However, it was bittersweet moment for Dessa, as when she went to check on her friend, her shadow had returned. Among the batch of zombies that lost to Siegfried's raw force, the shadow of her waitress friend, returned to it's original vessel. Dessa was more upset of the sight she saw when going to console her mate, the sick grin of approval that Stacy had on her face knowing she had her shadow back made her much more happy than usual, it was if Stacy became another person.

Info:

8[Task] Aqua Laguna  Empty Re: [Task] Aqua Laguna Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:54 pm

Adri Sakna

Marines
Marines

Adri Sakna

Ah, Crewmates Bonding is a lovely sight.

Adri sat in his chair comfortable as can be, in a situation where his social skills were the only weapon needed and knowing he had the upper hand. It was situations like this where Adri shined the most, though one could argue his spywork was better. Sitting in his chair, Adri would regard Siegfried who was in front of him, as well as Alban a little bit. Truthfull Adri didn't have much on Alban which made him cautious, though not nearly enough to stop what he was doing currently. Adri needed to build up trust in the crew, and this was honestly the best way to do so. He could of taken his time to slowly build up trust, but knowing what life was going to be like if going by what Siegfried has done already was a clue, he needed them to trust him sooner then that. Thinking about it, how much did they actually trust him, considering they gave out some information willingly it must be enough to give out information, if not all of it, yet not enough for secrets to be told... In any case, Adri could and would work with what he is given. Thats why he made such a damn good spy.

Turning his attention to the doors that had been flung open by the leader of Galley Law, Ricky. Adri didn't really know what to think of the man. He didn't swing yay or nay on Adri's scale, but to be honest Adri hardly cared about the man. He had little to no combat capabilities and even if he tried to hide something from Adri, he had long since rooted around all over Galley Law in the last few days waiting for Siegfried to come out of his fast. Adri did however get a bit annoyed by the man's daughter, little brat always tried to follow him or Alban around to see what they were up to. Adri even scared her at one point which was amusing for a total of five seconds before he found her efforts in spying on him particularly renewed and with more enthusiasm. Didn't hamper his workings though.

Taking out his lighter, Adri would reach over and light Ricky's cigarette without even a nod of acknowledgement. "You actually interrupted us while we were bonding as a crew.... cept for Dessa, she was talking to her best friend before heading over here." Adri would say, knowing for certain he was right as he watched over her for a lot of her walk over to her friend's place. Not that Dessa knew that, as he never left galley Law. How he did so well... Adri mentally chuckled as he thought about it. He had hidden plenty of security transponder snails at every place Dessa frequented and along the ways to get there, which unless you knew what you were looking for a person would never notice... He had a lot of spare time in the last three times, and surely Kiretsu's crew wasn't going to use all those snails that he had taken from their warehouse on the south side of town. "Fill free to get me a list of what you need, im very resourceful when it comes to getting things in short amounts of time." Adri would say with lightheartedness and amusement in his voice, seemingly no longer serious. After hearing Ricky speak of Aqua Laguna, Adri would speak "Speaking of Dessa..." Adri would hold up one hand and begin counting down the seconds on by putting his fingers down. The moment he put his last finger down Dessa would storm into the room.

Adri would watch Siegfried and Dessa's exchange with amusement more then anything. It was always something about someone's world view being hit with a sledge hammer that Adri found amusing. Not in a sadistic way, more in line with just general amusement. Upon Siegfried saying that they would continue their conversation, Adri would wave his hand in dismissal, already knowing it would happen again. "Right, seems my que to go down there before Ginger tries to strangle you without my amazing personality to keep her at bay." Adri would say sarcastically, before walking over to  Dessa. Putting his left hand on her shoulder comfortingly, Adri would walk back towards the door, grabbing his gun on the way out. Leading the way to where Ginger was, Adri would only assume Alban and Siegfried were following him.

9[Task] Aqua Laguna  Empty Re: [Task] Aqua Laguna Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:40 pm

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

Seeing that the woman was frozen in her thoughts, Siegfried would try to break the ice, before moving to follow Adri. What could've been bothering her Siegfried pondered. "Since you were chatting with your friend that means she lived right, shouldn't that be enough for you?" Siegfried said. Alban slapped his palm in his face, "Ah... After we just had the convo about counter intelligence." Alban thought, sighing in frustration. "You've been following me too!?" Dessa exclaimed, in her usual lack of emotive tone. She couldn't help it, since a child, the voice she'd blessed with would always have others interpret her as calm or collected, but she was pissed. "You better leave Stacy out of this Siegfried, I swear!" Dessa exclaimed, her slight hispanic accent lining the tone of her anger. "Kishi Kishi Kishi..." Siegfried laughing rubbing his stomach from hunger that trailed through from his meditation state. "Woah Woah... Relax. I have no interest in your personal life Dessa, I don't even know who Stacy is. Whatever you and Adri have going on take it up with him." Siegfried continued to say, wiping the slight tears that came to his eyes at the ridiculous accusation that Siegfried would even have her followed. "I didn't know you could get angry with that monotone voice of yours. I can feel it, if you want to slap me in my face or cause my harm go ahead." Siegfried said, extending his cheek towards the woman, hopping up from his seat position. Eventually arriving directly face to face with the woman, he'd lean towards her, bending his knees to accommodate for the height difference. As soon as Siegfried came within range, the woman's hand unleashed a wicked slap onto the Titan's face. It was at this moment Adri would walk over to the female, and place his arm on Dessa's own before cuing that he'd lead the interrogation of Ginger. Siegfried and Dessa stood eye to eye, "Use me." Siegfried said grinning. Shocked by the man's odd choice of words, with two words, he'd disarmed her rage momentarily, slumping her arms down to her waist, as if all of the energy in her had failed. "Huh?" Dessa responded, it was the only words she could've found appropriate. "If there's anything bothering you, use me. I'm using you for your navigation skills right? Don't try to take on your burdens alone. I believe in equivalent exchange. An eye for an eye. If there's something bothering you that makes you want to scream at the top of your lungs. Use me. If there's something your heart desires use me. It's funny, it's similar to what Adri told me the day I met him, however, I don't see myself as a tool. I'm a vessel. An instance of everything this universe aches to destroy." Siegfried said, flashing back slightly to the moments of his mother resting on her death bed. Breaking eye contact, he'd kiss Dessa on her cheek with a quick peck, lighting the woman's face bright red. "Wh- Wh- Your just strange!" Dessa shouted in her usual cold manner, flustered.

Skipping a few steps to follow Adri towards Ginger, Siegfried would begin to whistle. Following behind and exiting the room was Alban next, who'd catch up to Adri and Sieg's position by flapping his wings. "What was that all about Sieg?" Alban inquired. "Kishi Kishi... Nothing... she just reminded me of someone I forgot since being on the seas." Siegfried responded ominously. Still inside the room, frozen in her path, the woman was filled with so many emotions, tears just flowed from her eyes. Feeling immensely awkward being left behind, Ricky would clear his throat. "Oi. Kid." Ricky said in a deep serious tone. "You're going to be the navigator on their ship right?" Ricky inquired, nursing the cigarette in his mouth and that Adri had set alight. Taking a deep breath, regaining composure momentarily, "What's it to you?"Dessa responded, sniffling slightly. "I'm this ship's papa. I need to make sure my baby girl gets treated right by those ruffians." Ricky said beating his chest in pride. "I'll make sure you the in's and out's of it's capabilities so you can set sail immediately." Ricky said, pausing at the end of his statement to take a puff off his fag. "I have no doubt in my mind that Siegfried will be the person to change Water 7." Ricky concluded.

In the room where Ginger was being held, Adri opened the door, to find Ginger sitting on the table he'd use as the basis of their interrogation, now dressed in a short skirt, a while blouse with suspenders on. "Took ya'll long enough. I was getting bored in here." Ginger said fanning her blouse that accentuated her figure. "Eh... That's what your into huh Adri?" Siegfried inquired, nodding his head in approval. "He has a thing for Lolita's... Who knew." Alban chimed in, nodding in approval. "I mean... If you want us to leave and come back... We can let you too finish?" Siegfried said grinning, winking as he placed his left index finger through 'O' shape tunnel made by his partially clasped right hand. "I'm pretty sure she had on different clothes when we brought her here too." Alban chimed in. "Oh?" Siegfried exclaimed, as the two pretended to whisper to each other but loud enough for everyone present to hear. "I put on the clothes you wanted me to, big brother." Ginger said, winking, playing along with the whole mood in the room. "Kishi Kishi Kishi!" Siegfried broke out into laughter, "Woah man... Big Brother... I guess we all have our own-" Siegfried speech ceased once again to laugh once more. "Kishi Kishi... Things we're interested in." Siegfried continued, wiping the tears from his eyes.

Info:

10[Task] Aqua Laguna  Empty Re: [Task] Aqua Laguna Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:26 pm

Adri Sakna

Marines
Marines

Adri Sakna

What can I say? Its True.

As Adri was making his way down the hallway when he heard some of the most hilarious thing Adri had heard since he joined Sigfried's crew...And that was Siegfried saying 'Use me.'. Adri had plenty of will power to restrain himself or calm himself when on a mission. However compared to this moments, all of those were drops of water in an ocean. Adri began laughing slowly, only little things that slipped through his defense. But it kept getting harder to hold back his laugh, so hard he had to stop and hold the wall for support as he tried to hold it in. But his laugh would not be denied. Adri's laughs would escape in full force, and could of been undoubtedly heard in the conference room. Trying hard to recovery Adri would continue down the hallway hunched over with a hand over his stomach, at a hobbling pace as he continued to laugh. Finally calming down enough to where he could breathe, he would wipe a tear away that came out of the eye holes of his mask before continuing on towards where he had kept Ginger imprisoned. 

Adri wouldn't look at Siegfried or Alban when they caught up to him, instead just looking forward with his hands in his pockets as he hunched forward a bit. They would walk in silence for a little bit before Adri broke it by speaking to Alban. "You know, my honesty goes to you to Alban." Adri wouldn't look at Alban when he spoke, nor spoke further on it, knowing Alban would understand what he meant. Adri would make a mental note to look more into Alban, mainly because the man hardly talked unless Siegfried was doing something wrong and the fact Adri knew next to nothing about him. It was to the point where Adri was cautious with just him being around him as he had no idea what he would do. But that could wait, as he had a women to smooth talk to.

Leading the way into Ginger's holding cell, which was basically a room in the basement of Galley Law they appropriated. The room was a spacious one, not to mention one Adri furnished extensively. He had put a large princess style bed, a full on dinning room table that wouldn't look out of place in an expensive mansion where Adri mainly sat when he talked to ginger. A vanity table that had some very expensive makeup and a wardrobe full of expensive dresses. To add on top of all of this, Adri also had wall paper put up, and the floor carpeted...This was why you didn't let Adri have free time. He always finds someway to fill the large gaping void in his chest that was called boredom, especially when he finds money that no one uses. Not to mention Adri didn't pay a single Beli for anything in here. It was so wasteful for all that moment Kiretsu left around for his crew to use. None of it had been touched after all. He shouldn't leave such a large amount of his wealth for his zombies to use, who knows what could happen to it. Adri had mix feelings of using all of that money on interior design...But it was worth it if it pissed of Kiretsu with his super durable fuck off zombies.

Adri moved to sit down at the table where Ginger was sitting, kicking his feet up on the table as he leaned back in his seat. He would listen to all three of their teasing without so much as a blink of the eyes, but that didn't mean he wasn't going to retaliate. Standing from where he say down, he would begin. Pointing at Alban "Every night before you go to bed you comb your wings and put conditioner in them." Moving on he would point at Siegfried "You're a masochist." and finally point at Ginger...He doesn't say anything to for a few moments, before saying "I look a lot cuter then you when I dress like a women." Adri would say with plenty self amusement, like he was joking about himself. Which he was.

11[Task] Aqua Laguna  Empty Re: [Task] Aqua Laguna Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:45 am

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

Enemy Info:

As Adri shouted out his jabs at everyone in the room, Siegfried started to breakdown in laughter once again but Alban's once joking persona turned docile once more. "It's the only way to keep them clean." Alban said with the most sternest of expressions. It was after this moment, that everything in the room went silent. "So Ginger." Siegfried said, clearing his throat completely avoid the giant of a man's awkward response. "I'm going to need you to tell me where Kiretsu's actual base is located." Siegfried stated grinning. "Huh? No Foreplay? That's a bummer. Depends on what you mean by base. Kiretsu has over a hundred different bases of operations island wide. The place you guys thrashed was the factory. It's where Level 1 through Level 5 Zombies are made and maintained. Kiretsu also has a team of specialised doctors at each location to keep us in prime condition. Since we feel no pain, sometimes our bodies can take substantial damage, and we wouldn't even know." Ginger said. "Your best bet is the underwater catacombs that connect all of our bases together. It's how the zombie you encountered Philip was able to sneak in without being noticed." Ginger explained. "Catacombs... I thought Water 7 sat on top of bedrock?" Alban inquired. "Originally yeah but Kiretsu had these kind of durable underwater docks built so he'd have direct access to his bases at all times. They're well lit because with light his abilities become useless." Ginger said. "Now we're getting to the good part. Abilities, ya'll are created from Devil Fruit powers aren't you?" Siegfried inquired, plopping onto the ground, folding his legs. "I don't know much about it. I'm not privy to his actual abilities, I just know two things at Level 5. One, we're not suppose to consume too much salt. Two, our bodies are all hand crafted by Kiretsu himself." Ginger informed. Suddenly, all of the lights in Galley-La went off. Exclaims of discontent could've been heard from all over the compound from engineers who'd been working on individual projects, and the current vessel for the Dragon Fist Pirates.

These naive sighs where then followed by screams of terror. Activating his Kenbunshoku Haki immediately, Siegfried now fully understood the gravity of the situation. All across Galley-La's compound, tens of thousands of zombies filled the compounds grounds. Inside Galley-La itself, over five thousand troops were on the lower levels of the building the posse was currently in. As the information came in, Siegfried would inform everyone around him about the number of zombies that now filled the building. However, the real question is, how did they make into Galley-La with no signal of their arrival? Matter of fact, it was the same thing last time with Ganji as well. "There's a tunnel leading to Galley-La as well isn't there?" Siegfried asked, staring at Ginger. Grinning, "I thought you'd figure that out by now. After all, they are our most valuable tax payers. Why wouldn't we have a passage here. There was a reason we just let you claim Galley-La. We could've killed you in your sleep at all times. That's the type of person Kiretsu is. When you think you have an upperhand, it's actually a 'piece' on the 'board' he gave you." Ginger expressed. Exiting from a hole in the ground, a circular portal opened, from which a zombie around ten feet tall hover behind Ginger, in one swift motion, the man extended his hand to cover around the zombies mouth, in hopes of shoving a round package down her throat. "I couldn't pick him up with my Kenbunshoku Haki..." Siegfried thought to himself, turning his body to face the woman's direction. Breaking away from the man's hold, launching an elbow towards the man's mid-section using her Fishman Karate, the man, Vlad, staggered backwards about two steps. "Such a disgrace... A level 5 zombie working with the enemy... You should be a shame of yourself... Ginger." Vlad exclaimed. "They sent you Vlad. Does that mean Constantine and Kiretsu have returned?" Ginger stated, her facial expression clearly flustered. "Your not privy to that information any longer." Vlad stated.

Info:

12[Task] Aqua Laguna  Empty Re: [Task] Aqua Laguna Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:35 pm

Adri Sakna

Marines
Marines

Adri Sakna

The Bigger they are, the more they piss me off.

Adri once again took his position sitting down with his legs propped up on the table as he listed to Siegfried laugh and Alban's awkward reply. Adri honestly didn't know what to expect out of Alban when he made that jab at him, but it wasn't the serious answer he received. The serious answer making the air around the room seem very awkward for everyone. Well, everyone who wasn't Adri who looked quite relaxed, like Alban never relied so awkwardly. Adri honestly didn't really 'key in' to ambiance if it didn't help or suit him, Like now. Grinding his cigarette into an Ashtray on the table, Adri would pull out another cigarette and start smoking that one while he listed to Siegfried and Ginger talk.

When Ginger finished answering Siegfried's question about Kiretsu's base that Adri would speak. "So thats it. With all the damn time on my hand I've been going around Water 7 trying to find where the main base was. I followed Kiretsu's paper trail to so many tiny little warehouses it was pissing me off...Until I found plenty of goodies that they weren't using. Then I started enjoying it." Adri would reply casually, as he waves his hand towards Ginger's room dismissively. "I didn't find those tunnels you were talking about, so they must be pretty well hidden." Adri would say to Ginger, as he began making plans to gather some of Siegfried's men and start a search of the various places he found. Adri would once again speak when Siegfried asked wither zombies were made via devil fruit, and ginger finished replying. "I can answer this. They are in fact made via devil fruit. I shoved a seastone bullet down a Zombie's throat and their soul popped out...Least thats what seemed to happen in any case." Adri would reply when the lights went out. Turning to Siegfried, Adri would say "Remember to pay Ricky so he can pay the lighting bill." Adri would jest amusingly as he activated his own Ken Haki. 

"I must say" Adri would begin as he surveyed what was happening outside with the few thousand zombies "They didn't bring enough men." Adri would pull out his lighter and ignite it, allowing it to illuminate his mask. "So, whos up for ghost stories and marshmallows?" He would jest sarcastically. 

The Light emanating from his lighter would illuminate the outline of a large figure behind ginger that attempted to shove a package down Ginger's throat. However the hand wouldn't even make it there before Adri moved. "Soru." Adri said as he was gone in a flash (T6 Speeds), tunnel visioning to his goal. While mid Soru, Adri did two things. One, he withdrew his bayonet and equipped it to his rifle. Second, he loaded in a cartridge into the rifle. Appearing eye to eye before the face of the gigantic man, Adri would shove his bayonet into the neck of the man, with it bouncing off. With annoyance, Adri would quickly twirl his gun in his hands like a spear so it was pointing at the man again, and firing. The bullet was dodged by the man, but it still grazed the giant's neck along the way past him, cutting the giant a small deal. As he did this, Ginger had sent her elbow into the giant's mid section causing him to take two steps back. Adri continued to apply the pressure for another moment after that "Rankyaku!" and with a mid kick motion, Adri sent out a wave of air pressure that wouldn't look out of place if Alban did it. The air blade cut the man across his chest, however it was only a skin deep wound, as the man's muscles were made out of something far stronger then human flesh. Kicking off the man's chest, Adri would flip to the air before coming to a stop crouched on the table beside Ginger. Rising to a stand, Adri would look up at the man.

Listening to the exchange between Ginger and Vlad, Adri would say "You didn’t tell me you had a boy friend, Ginger!" Adri would exclaim sarcastically, a smirking behind his mask. At the same time he would take the cigarette out of his mouth and throw it onto the table where he would grind it out, leaving a very visible mark on the table. 

At this time the lights would come back on as someone obvious turned on Galley Law's backup generator. Adri took in the 11ft giant, trying to figure out where he stood compared to him before coming to the conclusion that he just didn't have enough information on him to decide.

Shrugging his shoulder's to readjust his jacket, Adri would ask Ginger a question "So Ginger, how does your boyfriend stack up to your great and wonderful older brother?" Adri would ask sarcastically yet serious at the same time, as he continued to try and place where Adri stood compared to him. "Oh and Siegfried, Ill take care of Jack the-not-so-friendly Giant. So go deal with all those guys up top. I think it'll be a good workout for ya right? Oh, Alban, make sure he doesn't trash the place please! We still need our ship to be built." Adri would say, never taking his eyes off Vlad.

13[Task] Aqua Laguna  Empty Re: [Task] Aqua Laguna Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:33 am

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

Siegfried mustered up a quick whistle for the exchange between Adri and the large freakish man by the name of Vlad it seemed. As Adri informed him and Alban that he'd be handling the fight, Siegfried simply nodded in approval, waving his hand once with a warning. Turning his back walking towards the door, "Be careful. It seems Kenbunshoku can't pick up his 'aura'." Siegfried relayed the observation he'd made when Vlad entered into the room. Nodding at the statement of making sure Siegfried didn't destroy Galley-La like the last fighting ground, the duo began to exit the room. Forming both their hands into the Turkish Wolf hand gesture, Alban and Siegfried walked away grinning, their hands raised above their heads. It was their thing as a crew, throwing up that hand gesture was their way of wishing nakama good luck, however, to Adri, who hadn't known this it'd seem as an odd gesture to do, but hopefully he'd be weird enough to find it cool like the two did. Entering into the hallway, a slew of portals opened, emerging from them where ten zombies with Level 5 tattoos on their shaved skulls. "We've been expecting you Brother Siegfried." one of the zombies stated, climbing out of the portal with immense bloodlust. "We're servants of Vlad Connor... And we've come for both your heads." another Zombie chimed in chuckling. Extending his arms towards both ends of the hallway, that on each side, Five of these Skin Head 8 ft' Zombies stood on, "Just step back a bit Alban." Siegfried said sternly. Stepping back a few inches, now wedged in the door way of Ginger's Room, at the core of Siegfried's hands, two orbs manifested. These small balls of heat where around 9 ft by 6ft, and glowed a bright red hue, orbiting around the Titan's palm, as if it was an axis for their movement. Lunging towards Siegfried, the Zombie General hoisted ther weapons with immense intensity, aiming to slice any part on the Titan to end his reign of tyranny of Water 7.

Firing off the two orbs from his hand towards the men, they had enough perception to parry of outside of the orb's path, but the moment they dodged, the orbs instantly tripled in size to about 27 Ft. by 24 ft., encapsulating nearly ten meters as they expanded, however, Siegfried was immune to heat of the orbs, and at this distance of around ten meters from them, Alban simply felt the heat, to the point it'd make him sweat immensely. The orb trapped the men in the sweltering heat, strong enough to turn Treasure Tree into fragments of ash. Instantly, the ten men's shadow's exited their body and Siegfried looked back at Alban, "Shall we go find our golden ticket?" Siegfried inquired grinning, breaking his serious expression, to whistle his old familiar tune with glee, skipping down the singed hallway. "It's times like this that make me glad I'm on his side... He's ruthless." Alban thought to himself.

Meanwhile on a nearby island, not too far off away from Water 7, Constantine receives a call via Den Den Mushi. "It seems your having trouble handling this situation, Constantine?" the voice on the other line inquired. "Situation... What are you talking about?" Constantine responded perplexed. "Oh Ho Ho... You're underlings haven't told you about the developments... The Zombie Making Factory has been destroyed. I saw it via the Under World Stream. It costed quite a bit to watch too." the voice said merrily chuckling afterwards. "Hmph. It seems Philip is trying to handle everything on his own again. It doesn't matter, we'll be there shortly. I've already sent Vlad ahead to lead a charge... Are you sure you aren't behind this Castor? You're twin brother randomly showing up on Water 7? If this messes up-" Constantine said, interrupted by Castor's even louder laugh. "Set Up? I haven't seen my brother in years. Stop being paranoid. I need you handle this. I'm already dealing with enough bullshit on Baltigo. I need those zombies and drugs you promised me." Castor continued. Hanging the snail transponder, Constantine would shout to his men, "Tell the Boss we're leaving with one of the ship's. I have some business to handle on Water 7!" Constantine commanded.

Info:

14[Task] Aqua Laguna  Empty Re: [Task] Aqua Laguna Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am

Adri Sakna

Marines
Marines

Adri Sakna

What a Monster.

Ginger:

Ginger stood up from where she was sitting, throwing her chair back in the process. Quickly withdrawing her war fan from the band of her skirt, she would flash it open and hold it to cover the bottom half of her face from below her eyes and below. She looked between Adri and Vlad in only a glance, realizing how little Adri's attacks had mattered to Vlad, she would prepare herself for a long fight. Quietly sighing about Adri's terrible sense of humor, his damned sarcasm was terrible... Why did she always have to fall for the sarcastic assholes. Ginger couldn't hide the smirk that crosses her face at that thought, moving her war fan only enough to block it from Adri's eyes, a very slight motion. "Honestly? You couldn't beat a me, no way in hell could you beat Vlad." Ginger would reply bluntly, not falling into a relaxed state just because Adri was joking around. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Vlad:

Vlad looked down at the two people in front of him, one being his target Ginger, the other being a masked man of unknown origin. Cloths lean towards Cipher Pol. Use of Rokushiki adds this more in favor. Familiarity with Siegfried means him being in his crew or allied to him... Information accepted. Mission adapted. Primary Objective; Kill Masked Man in case undercover Cipher Pol member. Secondary Objective updated; Kill Ginger. "I shall finish you quickly before I bring your bodies before Kiretsu." Vlad would speak. While speaking, tendrils of thread would break away from the outside of his skin, and hover around his body. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Adri:

Adri looked at the threads that had broken out of Vlad's skin with a mix of dread and annoyance. Dread because the blades at the end of those looking like they could chop him into a ceaser salad, and annoyance because it would mean that his work was going to be cut out for him. Sighing to himself, Adri would ready himself or combat. "Alright then, guess I should get serious then." As Adri spoke, a noticeable difference happened to him. Nothing outwardly happened, but rather his presences changed, more cold then he was before. Activating his Haki "Ginger I'll be providing support. Go get him." Adri would speak coldly, getting fully into a ready stance. "Soru." And with that word, Adri was off once again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Everyone: 

At Adri's word, ginger wouldn't hesitate before putting on the pressure, rushing in front of Vlad, she would ready up her attack "Fishman Karate; Piercing Glacier!" Ginger shouted, as she extended her leg in a frontwar kick, intending to pierce the mans stomach. At the same time Adri would appear behind Vlad, point his gun at the man, he would fire, the bullet aimed at the nape of the man's neck. Both attacks would be blocked by the threads that were around Vlad. The bullet shot by Adri would be blocked by two threads that moved to intercept the bullet, breaking both blades as Titanium wasn't capable of stopping a gun that could make a dent in treasure adam wood, the bullet however would lose most of its stopping power and bounce harmlessly off Vlad's skin. Ginger's attack would be blocked by three threads, two making an X while one went down the middle, the attack would however break two of the blades and crack the third, the force sending Vlad stumbling back another two steps. Vlad meanwhile had grabbed out his katana that was hanging off the left side of his waist. unsheathing it, with his right hand, he would do a full on spin, swinging at Adri with his sword, while at the same time grabbing Ginger by her ankle and bringing him with her in his spin. As Adri watched the slash come at him, he had already decided how to deal with it. "Tekkai." Adri would say calmly as the sword slammed into his side. The sword would be stopped dead in its tracks, as Adri was as immovable as a boulder. As Adri was releasing Tekkai, Ginger who was still being held by Vlad would slam into him as well, sending both him and ginger flying through the door of the room, Adri bearing the blunt of the damaged as he used himself to cushion Ginger's own fall, even if it wasn't by choice. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Adri:

Being sent flying through a door was not exactly what he had planned to do today, yet here he was laying against a wall while looking at the door that he was sent through. Looking down at the women he had been a throw pillow for, he noticed something almost immediately, he ankle that Vlad had held her by was completely crushed. Sighing to himself, an action that caused him pain as he apparently had some broken or cracked ribs. Pushing Ginger off of himself softly, Adri would stand and turn to face Vlad who was walking calmly towards him. "Ginger, get out of here. I'll buy you time." Of course Adri wasn't going to actively risk his life for Ginger. He had long since marked her as a 'Target' not a person. Not that anyone would know this, as Adri had hardly shared that part of himself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Ginger:

Zombies didn't feel pain, this was something that became obvious to every zombie moments after being made. Honestly it was an amazing thing at first. But it was after you got into a fight that you realized how important it was, it was actually a curse. You never knew what could break when you needed it because fall the stress you caused your body. Ginger look up at Adri as he stood up after pushing her off, the jerk. "The Hell you talking about? Im still good to go." Ginger would speak as if she was insulted. Moving to stand, she managed to get onto her legs before takes a step. However that step would send her down to the ground, as confusion set into Ginger. She would look down to her ankle and realize what had happened, Vlad had essentially taken her out of the fight while at the same time injuring Adri... Vlad was a monster when it came to strategy in the middle of combat... Looking back up at Adri, she would have a look of fear before pain struck her head. Memories flashed before her, a shadowy man standing in front of her as Vlad approached her... like all of this happened before... Tears would begin to flow freely down Ginger's cheeks.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Vlad:

"Counter attack effective. Enemies Tekai lasts for one attack before canceling. Move to finish target before they can recover." Vlad would think to himself, as he move closer to them. He had no need to rush as Ginger had no ability to move quickly with her leg crushed, and the masked man while fast was obviously in a wounded state. So Vlad would end this quickly and bring both of their bodies to Kiretsu to have shadows implanted in them.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum