One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
event - [Event] The Start Of A New Era?! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
event - [Event] The Start Of A New Era?! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
event - [Event] The Start Of A New Era?! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
event - [Event] The Start Of A New Era?! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
event - [Event] The Start Of A New Era?! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
event - [Event] The Start Of A New Era?! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
event - [Event] The Start Of A New Era?! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
event - [Event] The Start Of A New Era?! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
event - [Event] The Start Of A New Era?! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

15event - [Event] The Start Of A New Era?! - Page 2 Empty Re: [Event] The Start Of A New Era?! Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:15 am

Deep Rokuju

Pirates
Pirates

Deep Rokuju
event - [Event] The Start Of A New Era?! - Page 2 AbiBG4K

ooc:

Ro watched with raised eyebrows at the banter between the two crewmates. It was a curious thing to Rokuju, they seemed to disagree with each other on something as important as their deal with herself and yet, the conversation was not heated at all. What’s more, the kid brought up an issue he had with his captain, about him eating too much. But the way they were acting and reacting to each other, they didn’t seem to be bothered much at all. Pirates had always been a rowdy and loose bunch, but usually a successful captain required firm command to keep his crew in check. Mutiny was something that happened when times were hard, when things just weren’t working out for the group in question. When this happened, pirates would look to remove their captain. The resulting environment was one of almost militaristic regime. What she saw in front of her was definitely not the case. It was almost like they were friends.

A large man stepped forward, introducing himself. Ro was about to answer when something had appeared at her feet. A man on one knee had grabbed her hand, calling her a ‘glowing goddess’. The corner of her mouth twitched. Tapping into a little of her devil fruit’s speed, she took her hand from his and tapped down on his fedora, sending the rim down over his eyes. More of a playful manner but enough to send a message. She didn’t mind the flirt much, it definitely wasn’t the worst she had seen from a sea outlaw. “My name is Elena Veil, it is lovely to meet you all. Thank you for letting me join you today.” She nodded politely, while subsiding the sparkle from her skin. “And I agree, I will take the 30 percent. You have a whole crew here to support.”

Alubarna. It made sense, this was the capital of the Alabastian Kingdom. If the country had been holding treasure, then naturally it would be there. However it did make it more difficult. As it was the centre of the island, there was a more formidable place compared to some isolated village. There wouldn’t be any waltzing in and taking what they liked, that was for sure. Ro took the map as it was handed to her, studying it and agreeing with the assessment. The faint markings did seem to point to the capital.

Junbei addressed her, bringing her attention back to the Songbird crew. She nodded, and followed them off to the outskirts of the town. Where they were led, was to a small duck stable. The brick red paint blistered off the walls in the heat and a small empty pen was fenced off around the back. The kid seemed to be quite enthusiastic to journey on these things, even if his captain wasn’t. Ro could hear the commotion behind her, talk of animals attacking another of the Sandy Island towns to the west of Katorea. It sounded like things were beginning to get under way. They should start moving, they did not want to be late for this particular date. Ro stepped forward, taking lead for the moment. She didn’t want to push the pirates, but time was of the essence, and there was no telling what would happen to this country come this time tomorrow. “I’ve come to know this country well, if you will allow me, I can show you the way to the capital.” She would step into the room and exchange a few words and a small roll of beli with the owner of the stables. After a moment, she would emerge with a set of duck reigns for each of the pirates. Showing them around to the back of the building, they met a rather lively pack of oversized ducks. While Ro knew of these birds, she had never considered riding them herself. The thought had not ever been that appealing to herself, but she agreed that this would be a good idea for a quick mode of transportation. A girl appeared from the stables, and showed the group how to saddle the ducks up and gave them each a small pack of feed. Each of the birds seemed to have it’s own personality and ‘pecking’ order as it were. They were allowed to pick whichever duck they wanted, but Ro noticed that the girl deliberately led Juju towards the largest and fluffiest duck. The Vinsmoke still was unsure if the poor duck would be able to cope.

At some point while everyone was getting ready to depart, Ro would quickly excuse herself for a moment, and popped in to the post office down the street. She asked for the manager, waiting for a grey haired man to emerge from the back. She left a message with him and left, skipping the pleasantries. The man was on her payroll and the message that she had given him was to contact the shipment of goods that was at this time, being hauled off to Alubarna. The message was to ask them to wait for a few hours and make room in their carriage for a group of stowaways. It was about as good of a cover as they would be able to get for a crew worth hundreds of millions in bounty. Ro would prove to them that she was worth her 30% split. Returning to the group, she would help out with whatever preparations were needed and then she would depart, leading the pirates through the desert - if they would take her lead. Although hey had rented quite a few ducks, if any others in the area wished to travel by duck, they would find that the same place still had a couple left. What’s more, they may find that Rokuju and the Songbird pirates would not be covering their tracks, leaving them easily followed.

It was a bit frightening at first, she didn’t have such a great time with animals, and being on such a beast that ran at breakneck speed was a bit out of her comfort zone. However the bird didn’t seem to mind, it probably helped that she was as light as a feather. Their path weaved through the dunes, taking time to avoid main paths so that they would not meet anyone while also avoiding the monsters beneath the sands. According to the stable girl, the bird’s name was called Papango and had an unusual colouration of being jet black with yellow eyes. The squad of swift ducks would make short work of the expansive desert. After a few hours, Ro would call for a stop in the shelter of a rocky outcrop, taking a much needed rest from the sun in the shade. The sun was beginning to descend down into its horizon bed. There she would explain her plan of smuggling the pirates into the city. Should they agree to her plan, Ro would begin moving again, taking them towards the rendezvous point that she had set up earlier.
event - [Event] The Start Of A New Era?! - Page 2 D84ec93a74f218956a2ac80cc2eeec7e
By the time the cart came into view, the last light of day was projecting streaks of orange and pink across the sandy hills. She would inform the pirates that this was the place. The meeting place was hidden in a valley several miles from the capital city. Dismounting, Ro approached and greeted the cabby. “Never thought you were a duck enthusiast, ma’am. Thinking about joining the avian rodeo?” Ro let him get away with the comment while shooting him a glare. She did not share the same loose authority with her employees as Junbei did with his crew, but she needed him for this job.
“How is it looking?” She was referring to the security of the city borders and how easy it would be to slip inside. He sprouted a cheeky grin, glad that he had gotten away with his impudence.
“To be honest Miss, I haven’t seen the city so well fortified in my years of workin’ these jobs.”
“We need to get this lot into the foundry, do you think you can do it?” She motioned towards Junbei and his crew. Being such a roguelike character, the smuggler dude would have recognised the pirate.
“Jeez… What exactly are you getting yourself into Miss Veil?” Ro’s eyebrows lowered over her eyes. He should know better than to ask those sorts of questions.
“There’s a big payday in it for you, Conroy. Get ready, I want to leave in five.” His eyebrow raised when the topic changed to money. Ro had always done right by him in terms of salary, so he knew she was good for it. He jumped to it, calling over the pirate crew to his cart. There he would make room for the group to stow away in the front of the cart, and if they would enter, stack crates of weapons and ammunition up behind them so that they were hidden from view. Then, he would throw a canvas roof over the cart so that all inside was shielded from the sun and wind and, more importantly, prying eyes. Meanwhile, Ro would pat Papango, feeding and watering him. Then when they were all ready, she sent them off with a command to return to Katorea the way they came.

Passing the cart that would have the Songbirds in it, Ro would call out. “Everybody comfortable? Only a couple of hours to Alubarna.” Conroy had finished up reigning the pair of clydesdales up to the cart and sat up as the cart’s driver. Ro sat up by him in the passenger’s seat, not needing to hide herself from the marines nor the kingdom. It was a slow trip, the steady horses pulling the cart over the sand dune ridges and onto the desert highway. The tread on the cartwheels dug into the sand and ploughed through it, sending them on their way to the capital.

Night had fallen by the time they approached the southern wall. Riding nonchalantly up to the gate, Ro would notice the number of marines littering the southern gate. It really was well fortified. Hopefully this would not cause too much trouble for them. Conroy trotted the horses up to the gate and stopped, waiting for the men to come out and meet them. Rokuju hopped off the cart and went out to meet them. “This shipment of supplies is urgently needed by the military reserves, we must get these through as soon as possible.” She talked with loud authority, standing in front of the marines as interception. The marines looked like they were coming to turn them away, the way they brandished their weapons and approached as a group.
“The last supply cart was supposed to come in hours ago. You will not enter. Unload your goods and prepare to be searched.” They tried walking past her to get to the cart, but once again she stood in front of them. This was her ball field, she was confident she could get them past this.
“That was us. My name is Elena Veil of Veil Industries, go check your list for me.”
“No can do, even if you are on it, we couldn’t allow such a non-compliance.”
“No you listen to me, Marine!” Ro amped up the pressure. “I am a ranking officer of the court and have a royal decree to prepare this country for war. I will have you executed for defying me!” Ro pulled out the legitimate paperwork from her pocket and shoved it in the man’s face with enough force behind her palm to smash the marine’s nose. He shouted in surprise and recoiled, the marines brandishing their rifles at her. Thankfully her business here on Alabasta had given her the perfect cover story. While she may have exaggerated her influence just a tad, she was technically correct. Luckily there wasn't any high ranking marine here that could fob her claim off.

An older lady stepped out from the gatehouse on the side of the walls. “I’m afraid she is right, ensign. Miss Veil here has managed to secure herself quite the position of authority within these walls.” She walked forward and took the document from Ro’s hand. In the torchlight, she could see that this was one of the people that had been present in the palace that day. Judging from the respectless address, she did not particularly like the young blonde upstart. “See, that there is the royal seal. You can just make out the King’s signature there under your bloodstain.” She pointed out the document to the marine. The contact had caused a little blood to drip onto the royal decree. “Unfortunately I can’t let you arrest her or her cargo.” Politely and maybe even a little passive aggressively, she handed it back to Ro. The blonde girl nodded and walked back to the cart and joined a profusely sweating Mr Conroy.

The group would wait for the marines to retreat and eventually raise the metal gates so that they may pass underneath. The horses slowly clopped through the city underneath the navy sky, stars just beginning to come out of hiding. Conroy slowly drove them down a side street and into an inconspicuous warehouse that Ro used for her own business needs. After delivering them, he would take his leave, retiring to some secluded burrow. Ro would boot up the home security measures, making sure all the scanners were operational before setting up camp. Here they would have a chance to get a good night’s sleep.

And they would surely need it, for unbeknownst to them, tomorrow was the day that the Yonko was coming to town.

crafting:

16event - [Event] The Start Of A New Era?! - Page 2 Empty Re: [Event] The Start Of A New Era?! Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:43 am

Go D. Naraku

Pirates
Pirates

Go D. Naraku
Aint tryna be skipped so I will post around 10 am

https://op-piratenation.rpg-board.net/

17event - [Event] The Start Of A New Era?! - Page 2 Empty Re: [Event] The Start Of A New Era?! Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:52 pm

Dynamo Jack

Pirates
Pirates

Dynamo Jack

Special Chapter: The New Era

Before Departing Katorea
Task Track During all of the purchasing of supplies for their trip to Alubarna, Jacky overheard individuals whom appeared to be entering a shop which housed spotted ducks capable of sprinting at high speeds. "Huh? I need one of those.." Strolling up to the sign in front of the shop, Jacky observed it's contents carefully as his interest was peeked at that point. "Eh.. Sorta pricey. Those are the type of mounts that royals would use or like super rich guys. Maybe I'll be able to afford one of these bad boys after I find that treasure. These are some weird ducks though if you think about it." Discussing pondering thoughts to himself as he rubbed the very back of his head, Jacky decided to attempt to bargain with the shop keeper. Entering inside, an odd individual outside started to claim there were talking animals whom have made appearance in Alabasta. "Ehehe, Speedy Ducks and Talking Animals... Alabasta sure is an interesting place!" Exclaiming as he glanced backwards on outside as the messenger fell off his camel, Jacky then suddenly noticed quite the coincidence. Bizarre oh it was as for Jacky and another individual shared the exactly same sentence and simultaneously, at the very same time. "What the!? Can you read my mind or something Red Hair!? That was pretty crazy, Alabasta is quite the place isn't it huh? Ehehe!"

WC: 228

After Departing Katorea
Venturing out into the deserts of Alabasta, the dynamic duo awoke as for they were seeking to reach Alubarna on this fateful day. "Auuuuh! Need to brush and wash my mouth out, this nasty taste is horrible. Could probably eat a morning snack after too, then head out on our way. Yo Joey! You up yet!?" Heading up to the tent that Joey slept in that night, Jacky peeked his head through to check on the navigator. Vanished without word, all that remained in the empty tent was a sole paper owning scribbles with possibly a lead on where Joey exactly went.

"We've been being hunt down by a bounty hunter, I decided to chase down whomever has been stalking us so I won't be able to join you in Alubarna. In two days, I'd like you to meet me back at where we rented the camels."

Truly a shock for Jacky, he had no idea that they were being hunt down the second they arrived in Katorea. "Hm, guess I'll have to do this on my own!" Preparing all the essentials for his next day, Jacky cleansed his mouth, ate a quick bite to eat, and then rode on out with the camel to Alubarna.

WC: 207

18event - [Event] The Start Of A New Era?! - Page 2 Empty Re: [Event] The Start Of A New Era?! Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:48 pm

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried
OOC::

SolarGravitas & VitasStrong BirdBlitz SticksOto OtoOto Tier 3NitufiaSantufiaNitufia - Tier 2Flight & Fight
Charlotte & Caprice WeaponsNico & Juju's Weapons
"We're all caged song birds, waiting for someone to hear our sound"

Arrival in Alubarna
Previous Day Before Attack
Time 8:00PM

Tucked into the burrows of the envoy carriage prepared by Elena, the Songbird’s had penetrated the heavy marine guard of Alabasta. After hours of constant travel via the Super Spotted Bill Ducks, each of the ducks now laid flattened onto the ground, exhausted due to the large surface area covered from jolting through the desert, from Katorea to Nanohana. Exiting the cart, Junbei begin to stretch his muscles, the last rest they achieved officially was when they set-up camp a few hours prior in the afternoon. Caprice, Juju and Nico were still firmly asleep, exhausted from trying to suppress their urges to just barge into the cities walls. “You’ve done pretty well for yourself, Elena.” Junbei said grinning. “I was listening to the whole conversation using my abilities… Why do I feel as if they’re still some things you have yet to tell me?” Junbei exclaimed, walking over to a nearby table, filled with scrap parts and junk metal, which he hopped on top. Placing his fingers over his mouth, “I don’t want to know of course, unless you don’t want to tell me. A woman with mystery is the most dangerous kind in the word.” Junbei said grinning, wiggling his legs back and forth off the side of the large wooden workstation area. “If the marines are guarding this city so heavily… It means two things. Either they know about whatever treasure is being hidden in Alubarna or serious players are involved, a force this big, I’m pretty sure whoever it is, they won’t be a pushover.” Junbei declared. “So, Elena… What’s the plan?” Junbei inquired, as the moonlight that shot through the window of Elena’s base gave a certain sparkle to his Royal Purple Eyes.

9:00PM-6:00AM

“I can’t believe I overslept!” Leiko exclaimed, arriving several meters on the outskirts from the South-West, approximately, 100 Meters away from the city of Alubarna. Picking up her Den Den Mushi from her backpack, army green in nature, strapped over her right shoulder, the woman screamed to her men to set-up camp. Dialing the number of her contact, the woman began to whispered into the phone, “Helllooooo anyone home!?” Leiko questioned. The receiver was a spy aboard the Gentlemen’s Cot, on the Upper Level of the Submarine, responding to his commander’s call from his Baby Den Den Mushi, breaking away from the group to use the toiletries was his excuse. “Captain Leiko! I told you not to call me until we arrived in Alabasta! This is the third time you’ve called!” the Mink exclaimed, sweating bullets because he could’ve been murdered if the other Musketeer members had learned he was selling out intelligence to rivaling parties.

I’m sorry-teia. I just wanted to know how far chu where… I missed ya’!” Leiko announced, slightly louder than her former tone. “Captain are you drunk!? Whatever, never mind! Listen to me closely! We’re approximately one mile away from Alubarna. I’m going to leave the line open. You’ll be able to hear all of the orders relayed through us. I’m going to mute your end however, I can’t have you getting be killed!” the Mink correspondent informed. “Thanks James-tiea. I’ll make sure you get your huuuge cut when this is over!” Leiko exclaimed excited, brushing her wool with her free left hand.

Four hours the woman sat listening to the feed, nothing in particular was interesting about the Yonko’s Crew’s banter, until around 6:00AM, things began to get interesting. The Twin Brother’s Known far and wide throughout the New World, Felix and Renaldo were in charge of the operation, and as the information relayed, the woman knew exactly what her plan would be. “From the North and the South… I guess the younger brother is the distraction. I’m going to attack from the Eastern Block.” Leiko concluded. Shutting off the feed, the panicked Mink’s nerves eased, as his forces mobilised with the brother attacking from the South.

12:45

The forces had settled into their attack patterns, the Mink’s engaged the little guards situated to the East, managing to break through the wall’s due to Leiko’s immense strength, shattering the doors into two, the youngest Brother Felix, approached the guards situated to the South and the Eldest Brother Renaldo tackled the forces reigning in the North. From all angles, the capital city of Alubarna was under siege. Situated within the city was the Songbirds and Elena, unknown of his location due to the nature of their entrance into the city. Junbei, hearing all of the conflict would spring up from his sleep, activating his Kenbunshoku Haki, turning towards to Elena. “Caprice! Juju! Nico! Looks like we have some company, Rishi Rishi!” Junbei shouted.
MADE BY ★MEULK

Skills | Misc Traits. :
Stamina | Haki Usage:

19event - [Event] The Start Of A New Era?! - Page 2 Empty Re: [Event] The Start Of A New Era?! Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:09 pm

Deep Rokuju

Pirates
Pirates

Deep Rokuju

Ro would have to admit it, after successfully making their way past the gatekeepers, a sense of thrill had been born inside her. This really was going to turn out to be another adventure, wasn’t it? After setting up camp in her warehouse, she had been confident that they could get a good night’s sleep here. After all, there were the security measures she had in place so that her produce would be looked after. Having no beds to sleep on, they may not have the best rest, but it would do. Before going to bed, Junbei had come to her and brought up the fact that she still had not divulged information about herself. He was smiling and from his words, he did not seem to mind so much. Ro would return his expression and make an honest statement. “If we get through this, I promise I’ll tell you everything.” It was not fair to keep asking Junbei and his crew to trust her when she was not being totally upfront with them. Naturally he had brought this up and Ro hoped that this would be enough for now. She no longer had any intention of deceiving the men, but it was hard to change her learned behavior. Trust was not something that came easily to her, and frankly, she was surprised that she was getting it back from the pirate. “There is one thing you should know, however. If things are going to get dangerous, then you should know this.” Ro would hold her hand out in front of her, morphing it into a shape of pure golden light and then back to flesh again. “I’ve eaten the Pika Pika no Mi, which may be of use.” Although there may have been hints here and there, she hadn’t revealed her powers to them yet. Hopefully her promise and showing her power would be enough for now.

“The plan? Well that would be to find the treasure!” The only clue that they had gained from the map was that it was somewhere here in the capital. She did not have any clear direction forward as of yet. “It’s late, let’s get some rest and then we can decide tomorrow.”

12:45

Ro had been awake now for a few hours, and was keeping careful watch of their surroundings. She had been mulling over what they should do next. They couldn’t just strut through the street, that would bring much too much attention. She was soon startled out of her thoughtful state by Junbei jumping up from his sleeping spot and alerting everyone to the incoming danger. Soon enough, in the minutes that would follow, loud smashing sounds and shouts and screams and thundering footsteps filled the air as the area around them was preparing for the impact of the imminent battle.

A beeping went off at her office station across the room to alert her that her sensors had been tripped. There was someone approaching the warehouse. Ro rushed to the office to gather info on the potential threat. “From the north-eastern direction.” She informed herself, and then ran up to the tinted windows to peer out. A small group of marines was coming up to the building entrance. The man in front banged on the door and piped up.
“In this state of emergency, we have come to seize all weapons and ammunitions. Open up immediately or face the consequences!” From the stripes on his shoulder, he looked like he was a commodore.
“Looks like they found out the shipment wasn’t delivered this morning.” It showed how desperate their situation was, that they were trying to take what they needed in this last minute scramble for preparation. Ro looked around the side street around the squad of marines to make sure the coast was clear before making her move. She walked over to about five metres in front of the door and turned to Junbei. “I’ll handle this.” she said with a wink. Then she took off, running full pelt at the door that separated her and the marines. Her body glowed with light and thin lasers were emitted forwards as she accelerated. The lasers criss crossed in front of her, penetrating the steel door and shredding it apart. Ro carried through, running through the squad of marines before any signs of recognition had adorned their faces. Her lasers were aimed at the necks of the men, clotheslining and decapitating them. By the time Ro stopped, each man’s body was separated from their heads. Debris from the door finally reached the ground, slow compared to the pace of her attack. The point of attack was planned as they now had half a dozen marine uniforms to choose from if they wanted a disguise, although that meant that they would have to pick them off the bodies of the murdered squad. They also had a commodore’s uniform that would help them move through the low ranking marine reserves without being called into battle.

Ro would return to her new acquaintances, checking that the coast was clear before turning back to the main task at hand. “We should be leaving as soon as possible. Gimme another look at that map, did it say anything about where exactly the treasure was located?” Ro would grab the map and unfurl it, the sounds of battle being masked by the ringing of the city clocktower in the background, to mark 1pm. As the first chime rung, new words rose up onto the map parchment. They read as followed:

Map wrote:
“It is high time the key was found,
To the bells, the path is bound.
The Angel’s Melody is the sound,
That will let you pass beneath the ground.”

They had been given a riddle to follow. Ro looked up in the direction of the central clock tower as the last bell was struck. There was only one place in the city could be called 'high time'. "I think I know where to go next..." Ro would share her idea and wait for Junbei to respond with how he wanted to proceed. Whichever way, she would follow.

crafting:

20event - [Event] The Start Of A New Era?! - Page 2 Empty Re: [Event] The Start Of A New Era?! Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:29 pm

Geno

Pirates
Pirates

Geno
event - [Event] The Start Of A New Era?! - Page 2 FKYIPDH
I have to help them.

As Geno and the Camel slid down the side of the dunes he wouldn't know it but some commotion had started near the gate. The line of people and the crowd of folks had scattered, screams could be heard as people ran. He halted the camel roughly 300 meters out from the main (North) entrance. Gun fire could be heard as the Marines would be focused on all the commotion down below. Geno quickly flipped his backpack around so he could grab the binoculars he used earlier. He rummaged around in his bag and brought up the Binoculars to get a better view of things. “What exactly is going on?”

Looking around the front gate he could make out clear as day who was attacking. A large group of pirates had engaged the civilians and marines at the front of the gate. Some of the civilians in front would be struggling to get out of the cross fire that would occur. Some people rushed into the gates before the doors shut closed. There was one pirate that seemed to be moving in the back of the pack as his grunts rushed forward into the fray. Of course not all of them would be able to make it as the Snipers were doing their best to pick off pirates without hurting the fleeing civilians. This was utter chaos, and Geno was not having it. He threw the binoculars to the side. He took a rather large swig of his water and placed the canteen back into his backpack. He would rub the back of the camels neck to reassure the beast as it was clearly spooked. Gun shots screaming into the air and people screaming for their lives. “Don't worry I won't get too close with you. I just need you to get me close enough to engage alright buddy? I believe in you, trust me to protect you.”

The camel did not respond to Geno's words of bravery instantly. Only a calm head turn with tears running down its face as it was terrified. “It's okay friend lets go.” He would only give a big smile with both eyes clothes while cocking his head to the side. The camel gave a gulp and turned back to the action. Geno would only jab his heels into the side of the beast and run forward. Hooves slammed the ground as Geno leaned forward on the beasts back to add to the momentum. They both cleared a wide distance in few minutes to get to the action.

[On top of the north gate]

x1 T3  x20 T1-T0 grunts x25 T2 snipers

“Captain! We are being overrun!”

One of the three captains that defended the gate looked downward to see the men trying to get civilians through the gate. “Get the civilians out of here! Close the gate and prepare for battle!” The snipers began to take careful aim downward. “Make sure not to hit the innocent bystanders! I am going down personally.” The captain would brandish his weapon and leap from the top of the wall. He vanished from sight suddenly and appeared on the ground. Through usage of Geppou and Soru he was able to land safely and quickly. On the ground he stood in front of the gate and began to bark orders. “Shut the gate! Prepare for battle!”

“Aye!” The men responded in a triumphant roar and rushed forward. The decisive battle would begin at the front gate.

[Yonko Pirates point of view]

x50 T0-T1, x10 T2 x1 T3 On location at north gate, remaining forces at South gate.

A man in a red outfit walked forward into the panning camera angle. This man was one of the Yonko's executives, his name was Renaldo. One of The Blood Ruby Twins, one who had reached status quite quickly through his quick wits and tactical maneuvers. He was tapping his chin eye balling the front gate thinking of some sort of plan to break through those doors. He really didn't want to get too riled up just yet. So he figured he would let his men have some fun. He was roughly 30 meters back from all the impending commotion.

“My my looks like we have some resistance. They look kind of weak. Do your Captain a service and crush these men. Riflemen deal with those sniper will you?”

Pirates yelled in response and charged forward. While some of the rifle men began to exchange fire with the marines posted on the North gate. At this point any civilian who was caught in this would be considered expendable by the pirates. The marines would have their hands busy trying to stop the pirates from getting through the front gate. Renaldo would wait in anticipation for victory. While waiting he activated his haki to get a wide range of the area to make sure no one would ambush him.

-150 Ken Haki sixth sense-

He would monitor the battle from a 30 meter distance. Waiting for anyone to make a move.

[Back to Geno]

Rushing down the side of the sand dune the finally reached ground level. 150 meters out Geno's mind was racing at that very moment. Several options presented themselves. He could scale the wall, possibly draw the attention of the snipers on both sides. He could join the fray help the Marines and risk getting arrested. He could not go all out because there were civilians present in the area still trying to flee. “Shit looks like I might have to help the marines.” Thing is most pirates would not risk such a thing. Why all of a sudden was Geno trying to help the very people who ran him out of his homeland. For this one time the marines would get a pass as they were protecting the innocent in this case. Maybe not all marines were bad.

He pulled up the desert scarf to cover his lower face from the sand kicking up. He would hope that the desert protection gear he had on would be enough to shield his face from the Marines. Pirates and Marines clashed their weapons and blood was about spilled on both sides.

Geno has engaged the Yonko pirates at the North gate

21event - [Event] The Start Of A New Era?! - Page 2 Empty Re: [Event] The Start Of A New Era?! Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:48 pm

Dynamo Jack

Pirates
Pirates

Dynamo Jack

Special Chapter: The New Era

Task Track Scampering across the deserts of Alabasta as he rode on to Alubarna, Jacky felt a sense of loneliness. "Hmph, better do a good job Joey. Counting on you." Entrusting his navigator; Joey in his task regarding the stalking bounty hunter on their tail as Jacky pursued the riches of the heavens. Encroaching upon the city of Alubarna, Jacky swifts up a spyglass up to his right eye as he caught ear of a clashing occurring on in the eastern gates. "Hm? What is going on!? Wonder if anyone else knew about the riches of heavens? No matter, I'll just go crash the party!" Nearing it's massive gates currently under invasion by flocks of strange animal people, Jacky couldn't help but rub the back of his head in wonder.

Yet no hesitation fell upon Jacky's intentions as he advanced up to the eastern gates, garnering the attention of infiltrating minks during his approach. Encountering these mink people were quite odd for Jacky but at the same exact time, Jacky felt like he heard about animal humans at one point in his childhood back on Bateria Island. In truth, Jacky's grandfather; Dynamo Tesla had informed Jacky about the mink men whom roamed the Paradise and the New World. There were rumors regarding the mink tribe that focused around the usage of an ability titled "Electro", Tesla Dynamo once researched this topic and rumor religiously in order to discover ways to produce mass electricity with little work. "Now that I look more closely they look li- Lesser Mink! Its a blue haired monkey lesser mink-teia! Garchu!" All of a sudden, an absolute surge of minks came rubbing up against Jacky as soon as one of the female minks said the word "Garchu!", Jacky was quite confused on what was actually going on. As a result of minks rubbing up against Jacky, his fruit suddenly activated and consumed all the electrical energy that the minks fed off of their bodies.

"Hm? I feel it, I'm absorbing their electro ability! It really is true then, minks are basically batteries too in a sense!" Acknowledging their electrical capabilities, Jacky noticed his body digest mass amounts of electricity as the mink's bodies rubbed up against himself. "Ehehehe, thanks for charging me up! Guess I should introduce myself, name is Jack; Dynamo Jack! I ate the Denchi Denchi no mi, thus I've become a human battery! Besides that, what is going on anyways?" Asking on what exactly is happening here in Alubarna, Jacky started to pack his belongings inside his traveling bag. "No time to mingle around with a Lesser Mink-gara! We have trouble on our hands! Were up against a Yonko here! None other than Raphael Aleksejev-gara! Hurry up friends, Leiko has broken through the gates! We need to reinforce her-gara! You coming too blue monkey mink-gara!?" Notifying all of the minks about Leika busting the eastern gate's doors open, a male mink then asked about if Jacky was planning on participating along side the minks for this brawl. "A Yonko!? I heard only slithers of their existence by visitors who came by my home island when I was little. If a Yonko is really here then... I'll have to go all out! Count me in!" Pounding his fists together in a robust manner, Jacky and the minks entered into the city of Alubarna head first. "Don't get yourself killed now, you hear blue mink-teia!?" Warning Jacky on not to do anything insane to have himself be taken down, the mink fret for the boy. "Gotcha! I won't be dying here though, still need to meet up again with Joey; my navigator!" Assuring a particular female mink that he won't be planning on falling here, if anything, he plans to soar here.

WC: 644
Electrical Energy: 30/30 (Rubbed up against Minks using Electro)

22event - [Event] The Start Of A New Era?! - Page 2 Empty Re: [Event] The Start Of A New Era?! Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:21 am

Go D. Naraku

Pirates
Pirates

Go D. Naraku
(So basically it is like the movie thing where there is a black screen then they skip scene. My crew and I took out the desert smugglers and took some of their desert clothing, camels, and food. If the skipped scene is a problem I will do a flAshback of it in my next post.)

12:00 Noon

The crew of Apollo was roaming through the desert slowly on the Camels. Walking through the sand on the back humps stored with water, he would say “Xena, how far is this kingdom from our current position.” There would be a pause of talking as the navigator would come to analyze the map. Looking up in front of him as he gripped the reins of the camel. He would let out a small yelp. “Don't tell me that is where the kingdom is.” said Apollo looking at the veil of sand moving around what seemed to be a large wall in a random and slow manner. It didn't look like a real sand storm.

“Unfortunately, that is our destination. The eastern entrance of Arabasta.” said Xena as she would begin folding up the map and thrusting it back into one of her many pockets.

Cocking his head to the side and squinting his eyes, trying to get a better picture. He would see multiple people in an area where a opening was to the kingdom. Maybe they were friends rather than foe.

12:45 Noon

Walking for about forty minutes or so. They would come to pass through the veil of sand, hopping off the camel backs, as the animals themselves turned around and went to roam the deserts. Shrugging his shoulders, Apollo would begin to fix his desert equipment. Tightening the ski mask like fixture on his face and putting the large hood over his head and forehead, hoping to shield the sand from hitting his face as it was falling downward vertically. Though, even through all og this. His top hat still managed to stay on. Walking through the storm of Sand. He would hear someone say something about a battery. Something he could barely hear.

Walking further through the sand. The entrance in almost clear view, he would see animal people. He heard the words crew, Yonko, and Raphael. All of the blood draining from his usually cheerful face as his heart would begin to pump blood even faster. Maybe this was a test from his mother. Giving him a treasure map knowing that many powerful crews would be after it. Even the Yonko Raphael.

Sighing, he would walk up to the group of people and realize that they were Minks. Being with his mom nearly his whole life. He had traveled to many places both far and wide. Even encountering the electricity baring minks. His body shuddering he would say “Hi people, I heard the words Raphael and crew. So I assume whatever is here in this kingdom is so important that he himself may come. So if you want I will help.” said Apollo as he eyed the fusion of animals and humans. Such a unique source of people. Maybe they were not from this world.

Eyeing them waiting for a move. He would see all of them blink only once and run towards him. Most of them grabbing him as he fell in the sand. His body being licked and rubbed. He felt violated. This was the things he hated about the minks. Their “Minkship”. Maybe it was their form of sex. Pushing his way through them with his immense strength. He would stand up and begin to eye one that looked like a sheep. She held a cleaver in her hand and would say “You may join our ranks. The battle for the Treasure of Davy Jones shall commence.” screamed the Sheep creature as she held her cleaver in the air and had began to rush into the city. Her fellow minks following behind her. Looking at the rest of his crew who had been bombarded by the Minks as well he would say “Well, we got an adventure alright.” nodding at them. He would rush behind the minks as well. His mind knowing it couldn't do much in battle due to his Devil Fruit powers.

https://op-piratenation.rpg-board.net/

23event - [Event] The Start Of A New Era?! - Page 2 Empty Re: [Event] The Start Of A New Era?! Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:20 am

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

SolarGravitas & VitasStrong BirdBlitz SticksOto OtoOto Tier 3NitufiaSantufiaNitufia - Tier 2Flight & Fight

As the sound of officials banging on Elena’s warehouse made the situation even more dire, Junbei was curious as to what in the world was actually going on. Elena had signalled to him that she’d handle it and prior, her magic machines had revealed that there was an attack to the North East. “So cool… Alright… Focus. Radar!” Junbei exclaimed. Coupling his radar with his already active Kenbunshoku Haki, his mental map or Echolocation skills came into play. In the warehouse they currently resided in, outside was a main street, this street was one block over from another building, directly to the West of the building. To North of the building, several unknown auras entered into scope, since the warehouse was strategically positioned in the middle of the eastern block, access to the road’s wasn’t difficult to ascertain. “Twenty-one… Twenty-two… and even further North… More than I’m willing to acknowledge, barely on the edge of my scope.” Junbei’s thoughts echoed. The frequency came rushing in, as reports fell along his radar, Junbei relayed the information in real-time. “No time to mingle around with a Lesser Mink-gara! We have trouble on our hands!” Junbei repeated as the sounds came rushing in, much like a radio would spit out a picked up frequency. “Were up against a Yonko here! None other than Raphael Aleksejev-gara!” the last set of words froze everyone in the room in their footsteps.

“OI!” Nico shouted. “Did you just say Yon-Yonkou Junbei!?” Nico shouted. Opening his eyes, the man’s echolocation ran concurrent with his current conversation. Small bullets of sweat began to run down the redhead’s forehead. “Hoho… This might actually be bad.” Juju exclaimed resting the glaive on his shoulder. Approaching from the South, a large force of eighty-five in number advanced into scope from the Southern Gate area. “Rishi Rishi… Yonko huh? I thought those things only existed in the New World.” Junbei exclaimed. The sound of Elena snatching the map snapped the Songbird’s out of their delirious trance, Elena was right, they needed to get this treasure and get out.

Junbei didn’t believe in coincidences, if this Treasure was a big enough a deal to have a Yonkou in play, he’d have his Echolocation prime for up to 300 Diameters. Elena began to read the words of the riddle, exclaiming that she knows where it might be, “I do too. Sounds like the clocktower.” Junbei grinned. “Alright here’s the plan. If we go onto the street directly outside of your warehouse, that’ll lead us to the Eastern Block. There’s a substantial force already approaching in that area. I say, we travel west, then take the main route, which will lead us directly to the Clock Tower. It will take the Southern Force, whoever they are quite a while to reach the centre of the city.” Junbei stated, reassuring them that the longer they waited the closer to forces inched. “Also. As you can see, there’s a sand veil encasing the city but with my Haki, it’s nothing. Just a bit annoying so covered your faces. Nico! Juju! Once we make it to the main street, we’ll break apart. You guys intercept the Southern Enemies, Me, Elena and Caprice will go and secure the loot. Be careful… If any signs of Raphael appears at all, I want you guys to exit the city. Before you do, hit the top of the clocktower with one of your bazooka rounds Nico. If not, continue to engage the forces… I’ll handle the rest. Besides… the less people around the wilder I can get.” Junbei grinned, readily tracking everyone entering in and out of his scope.

Advancing by foot, the Songbirds traversed the streets making it to the main area. In the distance, about 250 Meters roughly, the Southern Force advanced. At the Junction, Juju grabbed Nico and took to the ceiling of a nearby establishment on the Main Street, about ten meters in height and fifty meters wide. The ceiling had an onion type shape and a small wooden bridge which Juju and Nico sat on, hidden behind the raging sandstorm. Winking at this crew, the trio advanced along the street for several minutes(50 Meters), until finally coming upon the Clock Tower. If anyone would come into scope or try to interrupt their advance, Junbei would instantly release his Waves to slow down their movements. However, for the most part, the advance would occur. Once arriving in the Clocktower, the following scene would play out, entering into the building, at the Tower’s bottom. Locking the door behind them, Caprice arched to the door’s right. “Angel’s Melody huh? I wonder if Davy was from the East Blue… It’s a lullaby that’s popular there.” Junbei exclaimed grinning.

“The heart of men are weary with sin,
May your love loweth in treaty.
For Angel’s do perch on the Open East,
To save a cauldron of men.”

The Redhead would sing, at the first utterances, though pretty the melody was, nothing was happening. Until Junbei reached the chorus, the stone slab structure began to shake.

“The angel’s voice, a key to men. Young and Old.” Junbei completed. Inside the tower, the floor began to separate, revealing a staircase which lead into unknown arenas. Meanwhile, in the streets of Alabasta, the Yonko’s probe’s advanced with slight precision, making note of all the players involved. From the South, the forces from the Marines were demolished. “Alright! Maintain this gate! Fifty of you follow me!” Felix shouted.
MADE BY ★MEULK

Skills | Misc Traits. :
Stamina | Haki Usage:
NPC's Present :

24event - [Event] The Start Of A New Era?! - Page 2 Empty Re: [Event] The Start Of A New Era?! Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:34 pm

Geno

Pirates
Pirates

Geno

The camel was running with all of his might towards the skirmish that broke out in a instant. People were running past Geno as he pressed forward. Loose cloth and his desert poncho danced around in the wind. Geno saw some of the faces that ran past him. Tears were shed, blood was spilled, and children cried for those who were lost to the pirates attacking. The pirates were ruthless in their attack as no one was safe. Carts were set a blaze by bombs thrown in this was a terrible sight to behold. This would enrage Geno in a instant as he heard laughter of these men as they attacked innocent bystanders. The scary thing was Marines were losing this fight. They were being pushed back and people were losing their lives. The pirates of the Yonko were proving their might at this very moment. Marines on the wall were the only ones having any luck in their attack. The captain managed to down a few of them with his sword and martial art ability. But he would so

Enraged by this needless bloodshed Geno at about 50 meters away stood on the hump of the camel with pristine balance. His arms were crossed while a look of anger crossed his face. “This ends here.” These worlds would be muttered to himself as he leaped into the air suddenly with all of his might. On the sand blood stained it causing it to clump up. A woman and child were clenching each other crying waiting for their demise. Two pirates stood over them with weapons drawn. Licking their lips with malicious intent. They had just killed a marine who was protecting them with all of his heart. His last dying words to them came out before he passed onto the next life.

“Run..”

They could not however as they were cornered, fighting behind them and fighting in front of them. One pirate stood to the left of them cutting off their exit. While the other on the right cutting off the other possible escape route. Their weapons were bloodied, “Oi what should we do with these two? I bet the small one will fetch a pretty penny.”

“What about the big one?” the one on the left asked.

“She got a pretty face, pretty sure boss will let us have our way with er I reckon.” They would both laugh as they took a few steps closer. This travesty would not go unchecked. A shadow would be casted over them in a instant as a large bodied figure appeared overhead. They would shield their eyes in a attempt to see what exactly was falling on them. “The fu...” These words would not be finished as Geno landed on one that stood on the left. Successfully goomba stomping the pirate's head into the sand. His landing would cause a lot of sand to kick up suddenly making it impossible for the one to the right to see. He shielded his eyes from the sand kicking up but this was a mistake. As Geno had appeared over him, a shadow cast over his top half. The pirate would shake in horror as he could only see a red glare lighting from Geno's eyes through the darkness cast over his body. He would attempt to swing his sword but it was too late. A fist embedded itself into his solar plexus. A punch so strong that the pirates body lifted clear off the ground. As Geno's right fist pressed into the area located under his sternum. His face would be completely exposed as his head would lurch forward in response with his mouth open. Geno would was no time in chopping downward on the mans open neck with a left hand. This would cause the pirate to be slammed into the sand immediately. A loud thud followed as his body laid limp in the sand. The man who Geno stepped on would most likely not be moving permanently. As Geno's entire weight was placed on his head. With no hesitation after dispatching the two Geno would move forward and grab the two cowering in fear and dash to the left. The girl in his left and the woman slung over his shoulder.

A large body would explode from the sand leaving it behind. Due to the sand being kicked up the pirate snipers would have issues getting a proper aim on the large man. Any marines near by would be confused as to what happened. He would be roughly 20 meters out in a instant away from the carnage. The two were at a loss for words as everything happened so quickly and the sand kept them from being able to see what exactly happened. “Don't speak run with the others.” Tears running down their face the woman would nod and grab her daughter and run. The girl wanted to speak but Geno was already gone with the wind back into the fray.

[Meanwhile back with Renaldo]

His sixth sense picked up something moving quickly towards the battle. This intrigued him completely. As some foreign combatant had joined the fray. He rested his hand on the handle of his blade waiting for something to happen. He had a uneasy feeling about the whole thing. He felt a overpowering presence a power laid dormant in this fighter. The question was he friend or foe. As two of his pirate's life force vanished instantly it was made clear. He would suck his teeth in frustration. 'I may have to get my hands dirty.' He was thirty meters out from the commotion as stated earlier. He moved forward and prepared for battle. There were ten snipers firing upward at a angle next to Renaldo. They moved around in formation to confuse the snipers on the wall while picking them off.

[Marine Captain]

The scene would snap back to the Captain who was trying his best to hold the line. His marines were dropping around him due to the sheer numbers they had in comparison. Even the snipers on the wall were dropping due to the pirates counter fire. They were not prepared for this kind of force. His den den mushi was going crazy as all of the gates were being attacked simultaneously. It would only be a matter of time before they were overrun. “Fall back and regroup!” His voice would echo out into the heavens. This was perfect for someone who was rushing back into the battlefield. Little did the Marine Captain know there was a pirate who had somehow got to a flanking position. He had leaped into the air and was coming down on the Captain unexpectedly. Marines would try calling out to their captain in a attempt to halt the attack. Their voices fell on deaf ears. It was as if the world stood still for a moment as the Captain was about to lose his life. By the time the captain would notice the attack it would be too late. Or would it?

event - [Event] The Start Of A New Era?! - Page 2 Ab4

At the point of the pirate coming down Geno came barreling from the left. Dashing full speed knocking over pirates that stood in his way like bowling pins. He would roar into the heavens as he leaped full speed  and forcing his knee forward. “Hyes!” A left knee would come in the nick of time pressing itself into the right side of the pirate attacking the Captain. Bones cracked, the pirates face winced from pain and a small shock-wave erupted at the point of contact.

However, his zealous effort Geno's turban and desert poncho would come flying off revealing his face and identity. The pirate on the other hand would be sent flying due to Geno's strength rivaling that of a giant. He would land directly behind the Marine with a serious look on his face. As the marines were at a loss for words. This giant man just sent the guy into the air with nothing but a knee. It was rare this kind of strength was showcased for them. The Captain instantly noticed who the man was but did not say anything immediately as his life was just saved. As the camera started as his feet and moved upward a guitar rift would explode into the scene.

One punch man Seigi Shikkou:

“I am in your debt....Geno Ranzu.”

The marines around him would be in question not knowing who he was. 'Who? Never heard of him...' would be muttered around him. Geno would be slightly embarrassed by this as he was not completely known out here in the Grand-line due to his measly bounty. “Never mind who I am focus on the battle! Any remaining marines get the civilians out of here! I can't let loose until they are out of the way!”

“What are you doing commanding my men!”

“Do you want my help or not!?”

“I don't really have much of a choice do I!? You heard the man get the remaining people and clear out we will handle this!” It hurt his pride a bit to say that because he did not want the help of a pirate. But at this rate and the current state of affairs he could use all the help he could get.

“Aye!”
The marines would respond and proceed to disengage and pull back. The pirates would begin to circle around the two who drew attention to themselves. Geno and the Captain stood back to back waiting for the marines and civilians to pull back.

25event - [Event] The Start Of A New Era?! - Page 2 Empty Re: [Event] The Start Of A New Era?! Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:27 am

Deep Rokuju

Pirates
Pirates

Deep Rokuju
Ro had just come in from dealing with the marine intrusion when she heard Junbei start up. She couldn’t tell exactly what he was doing, but from how his crew payed attention, it seemed like it was of importance. Ro would listen intently as Junbei reported back information about those that were surrounding their location. It seemed like some sort of sensory technique. Then a strange sound appeared from his mouth. She jerked up to hear the noise that was halfway between a shouted command and an animalistic growl. How was he able to make that sound? From the way he was phrasing his words, it didn’t seem like it was him talking. The voice would end with naming one of the four strongest pirates on the seas. One of the terrifying Yonko. Ro looked back and forth between the pirates, discerning the situation from their reactions. It really did look like a Yonko was coming. Well, that certainly made things a little more uncertain. Damn, she was hoping to stay out of the big leagues for now, but it looks like the big fish had come to her. Realistically, there was no way that she could take on such a foe but that didn’t mean she could not grab a few gold pieces and make a getaway. Disappearing was a specialty of hers, and if need be she could dissolve into the desert and out of harm’s way whenever she wanted. However the Songbirds did not really have that luxury. Ro had allied up with them and so she would fight alongside them. But now that a Yonko had been tossed into the mix, was she really prepared to stick her neck out for them in this regard? Surely she didn’t care enough about them to defy such a force. No, no. Something like that just didn’t make sense. After all, she couldn’t die until her goals had been accomplished. Regardless… She just could not see herself abandoning them. Ro’s resolve burned bright. They would just have to move faster, and with more care from now on.

Not a sight to be surprised at, all the commotion had whipped up a sandy fog that luckily was rolling across their path. Soon enough the group was beginning to make it’s way through the gritty cloud guided by Junbei’s proficient haki usage. Ro trusted him enough to give up her sight. He hadn’t let her down yet. Juju and Nico soon split off to follow their orders. It wasn’t long before they had reached the clock tower and entered. Junbei seemed to know what the map had meant by the Angel’s Lullaby. Another stroke of luck, their stars were beginning to align it seemed. He broke out in song, one that according to him, was a lullaby from the East Blue. His voice was simply amazing. Ro couldn’t help but stop and gawk, the melody carrying her off, and her eyelids started to droop regardless of the adrenaline filled moment. There was power in a voice so sweet, even if she wasn’t a connoisseur of the arts, she could recognise that much. This kid really was a bag of surprises. Well, what had she expected from a pirate that was named Songbird?

Once the song began to finish, the ground beneath Ro’s feet began to rumble, waking her from the trance. She would quickly hop out of the way, just in time to see a secret stairway to emerge from underneath the clocktower. Well now, it appeared they were getting somewhere.

resources:

crafting:

26event - [Event] The Start Of A New Era?! - Page 2 Empty Re: [Event] The Start Of A New Era?! Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:00 pm

Yonko

Yonko
event - [Event] The Start Of A New Era?! - Page 2 Image?_version=00_09_000&platform=chihiro&w=225&h=225&bg_color=000000&opacity=100

"I can't believe it....you *sniff* You *sniff* are really gone. Aren't you Davy Jones?" A man would say as the vivre card that he held within his  cupped hand would begin to fade away. Tears streamed down his face. He would wipe them and get off of his knees and then dust himself off. The place he was within had no door, or window. It was more like a large box. Within this room there were only two things. One was the vivre card that was now gone. And the second was a key that hung from a chain, that was on a nail on the wall.

He would walk over to it and take the key, along with the chain. "It is finally time." He would say before he would push against the wall and it would open, as if it had turned into a door. This Man would then walk through it. This man was none other than the Yonko Raphael Aleksejev. As he wiped away his tears and traveled through some strange world his mood would begin to shift, slowly. The grief he felt from the lost of his former Captain began to turn into something else. It began to turn into desire. The desire to gain what he had sought after for so long. The treasure of Davy Jones. A treasurer that would make a peasant rival the wealth of even a Celestial Dragon. He wanted this treasure not just because of how much it was worth, but because there were a few more things. Schematics and a set of armor. Those two things will be able to make him the strongest Yonko there is, and the next Pirate King. All he needed to do was use that Key he had and he would be able to get through the door and into the tomb. This took place the day of Davy Jone's Death.

Two weeks before the news of him heading to Alabasta would be heard he have a large feast, everyone within his crew in attendance. They all had a merry time as they were more than just crew mates. They were Nakama. They were Family.

"Listen, you pansies! Raphael wishes to speak!" A Large Mink, that stood out from everyone else would say. Why he stood out was because he didn't dress they everyone attention.

"Thank you, Hector." Raphael would sigh, he wouldn't say anything about what Hector said to address everyone. "Friends! The Man, Davy Jones, that made me who I am today HAS PASSED! His life taken away by the Marines, it is a sad...very sad day. But, I will not dwell on his death and grieve anymore. As there is something that must be done now, as the curse on that man's treasure is no lifted with his death! We will, all of us, head to Alabasta in two days, so prepare!" he wouldn't say anything and for the next two days his crew will begin their preparations. Especially his First Mate Hector. And after those two days of preparations the Yonko would open a door, this door being the largest any of his men have ever seen. And their force will traverse through it, ships and all. He didn't do this to shorten the time it would take to get there but to make sure there would be no problems they faced before arriving to their destination. And so that the Mariens will not be able to see exactly what type of force the Yonko was bringing. Also this was the time where he would begin to explain, in depth, his plan to his Nakama. Specifically his commanders.

And on the day of their arrival The Yonko and his men would go separate ways; Hector being the only one of is Commanders to stay with him. Raphael's men would be allowed to leave out of his dimension they traveled through, while the Yonko and Hector stayed. Their Observation haki pushed to the limit so that they can keep tabs on everything around him once they entered the Capital, and outside of the other dimension. These two would make their way to the capital by the quickest way. Allowing them to arrive to the Capital at exactly twelve-fifteen pm, but they wouldn't leave from the dimension they were in. Raphael and Hector weren't her to be the distraction, they were here for just two things. Nothing else matter, and no one else mattered.

"Okay, we are here. Let us part, you head to the treasure, I'll wait for the distraction to happen." Hector would say, and the Yonko would nob his head and open a door. The door would be within a alley no one was near, at this point and time and Hector would then walk out. The Yonko would then close the door and head to the Clock tower. The time it taking him to get there being just ten minutes.

event - [Event] The Start Of A New Era?! - Page 2 Tumblr_mz3u1pvGxx1qddaj9o1_1280

Hector was someone that was too be avoided at all costs. This Mink was the one who had brought the other Minks into this battle. He was the one to create the Maps that would lead even more people here. These Minks, every last one of them, where under his command. Though, they wouldn't address him as his superior at this point in time, just another Mink with them. The one that they will be considering their Leader would be Ren, who hasn't made his appearance just yet but is within the Capital. These two Minks were working together for something, that something being what Raphael was after.

Hector would lie to Raphael, on their way here, that the Minks wouldn't attack him if he tried to join their ranks. And that he would work under them to hinder their attempts on capturing treasure and that he would also deal with Ren when the time came.  A lie that his child hood cremate would believe without second thought. Hector though, this large naked Mink, was someone not to be trusted though. As he wasn't really anyone known like the Yonko Raphael, he was worse. He was a Beast that loved the Thrill of battle and also someone that loved to cause great conflicts, such as this one. He would join the ranks of his fellow Minks once they had broken through the Eastern Entrance. Helping more than people know, with his truly strange black double edge blade. It's total length being 150 cm and blade length being 110 cm and whilst the thickness of the blade was was 8mm. The Blade being in his left hand out and ready to be used again.

His Haki had picked up on the boy, someone that had traveled to his homeland before. Someone that he had only seen once, whilst he was a Child. He knew exactly who his Mother was, as she had scarred him long ago, due to Hector's arrogance. That fight happening before the child was even born. She was someone that he knew. And after this he would be coming for. So, to get that ready he would indeed draw a large quantity of Blood this day. When he had joined their ranks he had positioned himself near the back of the group. To the left of Apollo, two people in between the two.

OOC:

27event - [Event] The Start Of A New Era?! - Page 2 Empty Re: [Event] The Start Of A New Era?! Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:48 am

Deep Rokuju

Pirates
Pirates

Deep Rokuju

What an adventure. No sooner had Junbei finished his song, a passageway had opened up below them. A stone hatch rolled away to reveal a spiraling staircase which led into a half lit dungeon. Ro felt a tingling in her fingertips as she looked down into this new territory. How long had this place laid undiscovered? Would they be the first ones to set their eyes on the bounty that hid beneath? The potential riches were only half the attraction. Ro’s face erupted into a grin, looking up at the pair of pirates that were accompanying her. “Well, shall we?” As if she needed any encouragement. Like a kid in a candy shop, she began to clop down the stairs. Whether Junbei and Caprice followed, the passageway would begin to close after another minute. The stairs would weave around in a circle and open up into a passage about five metres below the street level. To call it a passage did it injustice. It was more like a massive hall than any small enclosed space. It stretched easily twenty metres across, fifty metres in length and three metres up. Large engraved stone columns held up the passage and were spaced about every five metres or so. Ro sharply inhaled as she peered into the dimness. It wasn’t clear where the small amount of light was coming from, but it was enough to see down here.

Then something caught her eye in the middle of the underground room. A small golden glint that made her heart skip a beat. She began to half run half skip towards the alluring trove. Could it be what everyone was here to find? Yes, as she approached, the huge heap of gold came into focus. Eyes like saucers, Ro would approach, slowing down now to a walk as she realised what was in front of her. Golden goblets and a dazzling array of jewels. A bounty of coins accompanied a wealth of valuable artifacts. Oh what lives these treasures must have lived, being lusted over by men for generations. From being pillaged from their original owners to ending up here, the forgotten vault of a dead man. Ro was overwhelmed in the moment, so much so that she didn’t notice the thin thread tripwire that spanned the gap between two columns. She felt a small pressure on her ankle, looking down she realised her mistake. But it was too late to go back now. Maybe she had missed some vital clue somewhere along the way. That wasn’t important now.

A huge crack appeared in the pillars to her left and right, loud smashing sounds accompanied them. Realising the danger, Ro jumped backwards with as much force as she could, throwing herself back just as the roof above the treasure pile caved in. Skidding to a stop, she watched the debris fall down on the treasure, letting in the harsh revealing light of day rain down on the hidden secret below. It would only take seconds for marines and civilians alike to come to the edge of the 15m diameter crater in the middle of the street to see what had just happened. Then chaos ensued. A full goldrush begun as dozens of souls used whatever they had around them, whether it be ladders or ropes to get down to the treasure. Fights over particular artifacts started as greed consumed people before Ro’s very own eyes. Those deep blue eyes would observe the chaos from the shadows unnoticed by the scurrying humans. How unsightly. More people began to come, trampling those below them. A mild regret filled her as she watched, realising that the same lust had almost taken a hold of herself.

Always being one to think ahead, Ro realised that this could become very dangerous very soon. After all, this was the main event. This was the reason everyone had turned up today. Soon the whole city would be looking down at this one place. Ro would then take a few moments to prepare the area. This is where her experience began to show. It was almost like she could sense it. The final act. The music was growing louder. She best prepare for the crescendo. The scarf went back up around her head, shading her face from anyone who would glance in her direction. She touched the slim plastic containers that hid the pistols on each wrist. Ro flicked a few dynamic capsules from her sleeves like marbles. Tossing half a dozen up around the perimeter of the hole outside and a few back around the stairs she had just come for good measure. She then flicked a few into the treasure pile. Nobody was really watching, they would be assuming that she was doing the same as them, looting what she could. If Junbei and Caprice were close by, she would give each of them one as well and briefly describe its purpose. Ro would make sure to stand on top of some of the debris so that she had a clear view of both the inside and outside. Her eyes flicked around the scene unfolding around her. What should their next move be? Maybe they should just walk away while they still could. With all this happening, she didn’t know that the Yonko was only a couple of minutes away at this point.

resources:

crafting:

28event - [Event] The Start Of A New Era?! - Page 2 Empty Re: [Event] The Start Of A New Era?! Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:45 pm

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

event - [Event] The Start Of A New Era?! - Page 2 Latest?cb=20121208040734

Inside the Clock tower - 30 Minutes before arrival of Yonko. (Time his forces appeared.)

From the clock-tower, as the winding staircase revealed itself from the Songbird's sound, on his echolocation radar, a large incomparable force revealed itself. Junbei’s opened widely as he turned to his crew-mate, Caprice. “Oi… We need to get moving.” Junbei exclaimed, however, before he had even given the suggestion, Elena had already began her advance down the staircase. It was obvious, one faction of this force, no, if not all was marching towards this location. As the trio advanced down the staircase, “Elena… I think the Yonko… or more of his forces are heading this way. My Haki picked up the arrival of a large force… Ships.. Men… and most of them are armed.” Junbei exclaimed.

“Seeing as Nico hasn’t sent us a signal as yet, I’m assuming he’s either in the midst of combat or… Even worst.” Junbei exclaimed as they reached the bottom of the staircase. Elena’s eyes shone like those of a feline after it’s encounter with a ball of yarn. She popped around the chamber’s floor, which was covered in gold, chest and various heirlooms. In the distance, the four marine Captain’s which were guarding the chamber, saw the intruders and rushed towards their position which over fifty meters separated them. However, this was a grave mistake. As Elena triggered a trap placed within the chamber, Junbei and Caprice still located by the staircase, watched as the 15M diameter hole merged from above, spewing forces that were fighting above to their current position, it was Felix and his men who’d been approaching from the Southern Gate, among the fallen warriors was Juju and Nico, Juju using his body to cushion the fall.

It was a mass hysteric raid, several of the men rushed to retrieve the treasure scattered across the chamber. The hole was located in the town-square, just a few meters off of the clock tower. Meaning, anyone approaching from either route would either fall into the hole or see it as they were approaching. Elena began to scatter around the chamber, almost un-phased by the falling debris, she was an interesting woman, he wondered what kind of adventures could harden her heart to the point where being locked in a chamber like this would have no effect on her mental state, it made him grin slightly.

Receiving a marble from the woman, Caprice as well, Junbei kept it tuck closely until the time arise where it’d be useful. However, all awhile, the force was inching closer and closer, minutes away on his scope. Roku simply explained that when in doubt, the marble would be needed or useful in any quick escape. “Rishi Rishi… Got it.” Junbei said nodding.

Rushing ten meters over to Juju and Nico’s location, Junbei summoned his crewmates for a strategy meeting. Buried somewhere among the rubble was Nico and Juju’s opponent’s Felix. “Hoho… Looks like you’ve found the jackpot Captain.” Juju announced. “Those bastards were tough…” Nico stated, resting the Burn Bazooka on his shoulders. “Here’s the plan. The Yonko and his men have seemingly arrived. We need to figure out a way to secure the treasure and escape at quick as possible. Here’s the plan… Caprice… I’ll need you to run distraction on the Yonko… Steal anything… for now, blend into the rest of the lot who’re gathering the treasure. Nico and Juju hold the flank, stay at least thirty meters from me at all times… Roku… We’ll hold the center position, within the eye of the hole above us… We’ll act as if we’re collecting treasure as well… No one attack the Yonko… Let’s just see how it goes.” Junbei stated.

Positioning themselves twenty-five meters or so inward, Junbei stood in the apex of the 15 Diameter hole, at it’s seven meter mark in the center of the opening. Caprice masking his presence, was closer to the staircase(five meters away from the staircase) collecting Beli and treasure into a bag, an action that all of the Songbird’s were currently engaging in. Nico and Juju positioned themselves at different points, Nico stood furthest, fifteen meters away from the centre, scuffling with brutes over treasure. Juju behind a humongous stone slab, around fifteen feet in height, also collecting treasure against the floor’s surface, ten meters away from the duo in the centre of the chamber, merging behind consorts of the Yonko.

Before, if it was the initial brother’s men, it’d be easy to discern them from other crew-mates but the Yonko’s force was so huge, that warriors of various species and size came into play, especially that of Mink’s. If the Yonko was to descend from the staircase, Caprice would attempt to bump into the man, engaging into a conversation in which he’d steal a heirloom from the man. However, it all depends at the rate of his descent, if it’s crude, Caprice would stay in his current position at fear for his life, collecting treasure and if he’d arrived in a late fashion, he’d move towards a more populated area, ten meters into the chamber. Junbei on the other hand was more concerned of the conversation between the Yonko and his men more than anything, he’d play it cool for now and see what the intention of the Great Raphael is.

1 Hour Prior

Felix’s force approached from the South, eight plus men in number, advancing at Tier 2 speeds. Aiming his Burn Bazooka, Nico fired off a single cannonball, into the streets, the force of the explosion wiped out half of Felix’s men, the Yonko’s subordinate then activated his Kenbunshoku Haki in response to the attack. Descending from his rooftop position in a diagonal straight line at Tier 2 speeds, Juju clicked onto his heat dial glaive, heating up the seastone mixed blade fixture at the peak of the pole weapon. Coating his blade in Busoshoku Haki, the male’s jousting blade clashed with Felix.

The force of Juju’s downwards strike, pressed the Yonko’s man into the floor with great force at Tier 3 Strength. “Hoho… Your strong for a pretty boy…” Juju announced. “You dare stand in the path of Ruby Brother Felix… Servant of the Yonko… You should back down oldman.” Felix said, struggling to maintain the power struggle, breaking away backwards, five meters, the man created distance between the floating(3 meters off the ground) Winged Birkan and himself. “My Captain has dreams that surpasses your leader’s own. Though, he’s still green behind the ears…” Juju exclaimed grinning, landing onto the surface.

The sandstorm rage, visibility was terrible for both parties but Felix gas-mask made seeing and breathing much easier in terrain provided. The fight raged on for forty-five minutes, to the point where each party had wiped out the closer onlookers from the shear strength and stroke of their blades. At this point, Juju landed a heat glaive slash which trailed along Felix’s shoulder towards his waist, rendering him weaponless and towards his feet, leaving third degree burns. Juju’s body was plastered in puncture wounds from the man’s jousting blade, damaging the mobility of his upper body from the gaping wounds, just then, the ground collapsed.  
MADE BY ★MEULK

Skills | Misc Traits. :
Stamina | Haki Usage:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum