One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
A Brilliant Start EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
A Brilliant Start EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
A Brilliant Start EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
A Brilliant Start EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
A Brilliant Start EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
A Brilliant Start EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
A Brilliant Start EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
A Brilliant Start EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
A Brilliant Start EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Brilliant Start Empty A Brilliant Start Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:48 pm

Raine Gray

Pirates
Pirates

Raine Gray
Well today was the day, this was it. It was finally happening! After years of nitpicking and shrewdly gathering resources, this was the day. He was going to leave this cesspool of poverty and waste. It was exciting but hey it's one he's been preparing for, for at least a third of his life. Oooh he was ready to leave!

Fire was pumping through Raine's veins as he laid in his bed this fine morning. By fine morning, what i really mean is some dank overcast dreary sky... "Looks like rain... Heh! Rain or not... I am going! Let's get this day started!" Raine jumped out of his bed and started robing up. He already packed up his duffle bag filled with clothing and threw it over his shoulder. Raine takes in the home he has lived in for the past few years. If he liked this island any better he would miss this place already... But! Forget this tiny little home! Time to go!

Raine ran out of his now old home and toward the docks. He scheduled a supply drop for today, so now all that needs to be done is go pick it up. Simple enough! Or at least it should be... Nothing is ever that simple in this damned kingdom. Like this one time he was commissioned to do some handy work for a naval ship which just happened to have been hijacked by some well... Non Naval personnel... Not wanting to get involved he just made the repairs and let the ship go on it's way. Hopefully his last day here would be an uneventful one.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum