One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
What makes us strong? EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
What makes us strong? EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
What makes us strong? EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
What makes us strong? EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
What makes us strong? EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
What makes us strong? EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
What makes us strong? EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
What makes us strong? EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
What makes us strong? EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What makes us strong? Empty What makes us strong? Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:53 pm

Titan.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Titan.

Task:

Last edited by Cappadonna on Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

2What makes us strong? Empty Re: What makes us strong? Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:36 pm

Titan.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Titan.

"I'm extremely grateful for the meal, I'm in your debt." Cappadonna would say in between bites as he had to thank this Old man once again. What was going on was that Daniels Bloom, Cappadonna, had been told an hour ago by a Messenger Crow that he was to report somewhere. But, he wanted to get a meal before he got onto the Sea Train, as the food on thier costed more than at a restaurant here on Jaya. But the thing was Cappadonna had forgot he spent all his Beli on a ticket, and couldn't afford his meal. Some average old man though out of the kindness of his heart bought Cappadonna a meal though, and this was something Cappadonna respected.

"Eat your fill, you deserve it." The Old Man would tell Cappadonna.

'Eh? What the hell is he talking about?' Cappadonna would think to himself a she would continue to eat, as that was a weird comment. He was a wanted man. He shouldn't deserve any kindness, even if he didn't go out of his way to cause mayhem. Cappadonna wouldn't ask what the Old Man meant about that though, as he felt that would be mean.

"Can I ask you something? If you don't mind." The Old Man would ask Cappadonna.

"Anything, Gramps." Cappadonna would quickly say as he would be about finished with his meal.

"How did you make it out?" The Old Man would ask Cappadonna.

"Out of Imple? Well what I did wa-" The Old man would hold up his hand to stop Cappadonna from finishing.

"Not that story. Though the rumors about you are true that isn't what I want to know. I want to know how you got out of Slavery, as i've seen that brand before." The Old Man would say. Talking about the brand around Cappadonna's right eye. The Brand of his Slave master.

For a second Cappadonna wouldn't say anything, but look down at his plate. He just thought this guy would ask the question others ask. How he got out of Impel Down. Or how he killed Derous and injured Asher. But he asked a personal question. "Well, I don't want to go into real detail but. But, the way I got out came at the sacrifice of my Family." Cappadonna would say.

The two would sit in silence for a good five minutes before the Old Man would break it. "I understand. But, just know lad. After breaking free you no longer live for yourself."

"Yeah, I know." Cappadonna would respond back. "But how did you know?"

"Well, look here." The Old Man would then roll up his right sleeve and show the same mark. "I was just like you, so I know. I know the hardships that family brought onto you. Those people...no Monsters were the worst. So seeing your wanted poster wanted me to find you, and warn you."

"Warn me?" Cappadonna was confused now, and also extremely worried.

"They no longer brand thier property with that, but a larger and more noticeable mark. So, be careful. As they have been sending Marines out to collect those that got away. And with your bounty they are bond to come after you sooner or later." The Old Man would say.

"So...that must have been why I was attacked a month ago." Cappadonna would say.

"Take this, and head to the Island of Dreams. The Marine presence there is a bit heavy, but go there. Once there open this chest and follow the map. It will help you on your journey. Good Luck." The Old Man would than stand to his feet and head out.

wc-608

3What makes us strong? Empty Re: What makes us strong? Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:56 pm

Titan.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Titan.

At this time Cappadonna would be just sitting there, reminiscing about the past.

-Flashback-

"I'm sorry." Cappadonna would say as he would thrust his blade deep into the chest of his little Sister. Soon after he did that applauses and cheers would be heard all around, whilst he fought back tears. His only Family left within this world and he was forced eliminate it for the pleasure of others. What was this world? That is the question that Cappadonna would always ask himself after these such things, as this shouldn't be life. He shouldn't be some simple toy to be used and then gotten rid of when it's use has run it's course. He was more than that he was a person, just like them.

Cappadonna would remove the knife from her chest and grip it tightly, and he would then gaze around at those laughing. 'How do you find this funny? How do you find this entertainment!' He snapped and he lost his cool at this moment, and he would launch the bladed weapon outward. It though wasn't able to hit anyone as someone intercepted it before it could, catching the hilt before the bladed end could enter through someone's flesh.

"Boy! You know you are going to be punished for this right?" The man who stopped the attack would say. After he spoke Guard would into the area that Cappadonna was in and would hold him. The Man to catch the blade would then make his way down.

"I am sorry for this Slave, he lost his mind for a second. I will assure you all that we don't stand for things like this, and he will be punished. And I will love it! If you all would stay and watch. This boy is around sixteen and well you know how kids get around that age, they are becoming men! So let us do something about this, so that he doesn't become a wild man."

The Man who spoke, and had grabbed the knife, was the Celestial Dragon's head guard. What he did was simple. He watched over all the slave, made sure the other Guards did that, and protected his Master as well thier guest. He went by Odin.

"Gentlemen, please strip him. Oh, and hold him up high!" They would do as Odin told them and people would jeer at the youth's exposed body. "Look! Now this is a fit and well endowed young lad."

Cappadonna wouldn't speak at all during this as he didn't want to make it worse, he was scared. That anger he had went all away once he say Odin catch his knife and begin to speak, as this man was someone he feared.

wc-452

4What makes us strong? Empty Re: What makes us strong? Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:08 pm

Titan.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Titan.

-Flashback cont.-

"This is going to hurt a lot alot. " Odin would say as he would being the process of castering Cappadonna.

-FlashBack end-

"Sir, your ticket."

"Oh, here you go." Cappadonna had been thinking about his past a little too much and he been asked for his ticket about twelve times before he finally gave it up. He would then take his items, which was only the treasure box, onto the sea Train with him. He would find a cart where there where no one else, as he wanted to chill on his own. And catch a few zs without worrying about anyone around him. He held the box close to him as he would repay that man for his meal by delivering this, well after he went to speak with the Revolutionaries. He had so much on his plate, it didn't make sense. And all of it was because he was just repaying his debts, and no other reason. He didn't live for the cause like other Revolutionaries, as he didn't care for it. Only thing that will change is those that are in power, so it all was wasted effort.

"My journey will end soon, and i'm glad. I want to rest and just live in peace." Cappadonna would say as he started out at the sea. The Sea Train beginning to take off and head to his next destination.  

He couldn't sleep though, after thirty minutes of travel, so he would put the box in the seat next to him and pull out a medium coin purse. 'I wonder if they will give me some cash to head out again, cause I only have about a hundred beli in coins left. And that won't get me anywhere.'

wc-292
twc- 1352/1200

5What makes us strong? Empty Re: What makes us strong? Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:16 pm

Nenrei D. Donquixote

Marines
Marines

Nenrei D. Donquixote
I mean this really wasn't much

no bounty
100k Beli
5kEp

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum