One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Sing a Song? EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Sing a Song? EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Sing a Song? EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Sing a Song? EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Sing a Song? EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Sing a Song? EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Sing a Song? EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Sing a Song? EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Sing a Song? EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Sing a Song? Empty Sing a Song? Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:33 pm

iayui

Marines
Marines

iayui
Somewhere in the Polestar Islands, more specifically in Loguetown, stood a merfolk that went by the name of Hure Verkehr. The woman was not lost, not yet at least, and had just arrived in town the night before. A nap had gotten rid of the weariness of swimming, and now she was ready to try and find something to do. However that involved finding information on the place. The young woman had nothing other than the name of where she was and that this was a place full of tourism and

A Smile on her face, her usual swimsuit on her body, her guitar in a waterproof backpack, and a need to find a way to make money were all she had at the moment. But that was okay, the pink haired girl was sure she could find SOME kind of work in the hustle and bustle of this town. A small chunk of time, maybe an hour or two if she had actually paid attention to it, would bring her to a tavern on the side of town she had arrived on. Cautious steps would walk her through the door as blue eyes adjusted to the darker lighting of the building.

It smelled of beer and smoke at first, slightly choking the girl at the thick smell for a second, and the denizens seemed to be of a mixed group. All shapes and sizes of people were here, and even a few of the marines that were on the island.

2Sing a Song? Empty Re: Sing a Song? Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:17 am

Shichamatsu

Marines
Marines

Shichamatsu
The more time he spent in Loguetown the more he realized he hated it. He wasnt sure what he was expecting, but this definitely wasnt it. Marines hiding under every blade of grass, tourists clogging up the street, and every big shot pirate who was too big for his britches could be found here. Vicktur honestly couldnt wait to get back out to sea. Maybe he could crash land on a tropical island and get fed grapes by the native girls. As if that would ever happen! It wasnt too bad here, though. Despite all his bitching the bars in the area were some of the best in the East Blue. You met some of the most interesting people. And the bar fights were good entertainment, until the Marine dicks ruined all the fun. Still, he imagined he could spend most of his time here and not miss out on anything worth seeing. The execution stand was little more than a tourist trap. Other than that what the hell was even worth seeing around here? Nothing! Thats what. Vicktur sat back in his chair with a pitcher of rum before him. It just so happened that he managed to find himself in a game of change this evening.

It wasnt a game he shouldve bothered joining. He was down a thousand beli and he just couldnt get a break. His last three hands were total garbage; a couple pairs. However, he wasnt the only one who seemed dismayed at thr outcome of the game. Out of the three Pirates he was playing with, two had luck only slightly better than him. While one of them was on a streak that bordered on unbelievable. Vicktur had a feeling that the bastard was cheating, but he wasnt convinced yet. That didnt stop his other two compatriots from echoing the same sentiment. Bullshit! one of the losers, a rather average looking fellow save for a parrot on his shoulder, said. His parrot squawked Bullshit! Thaaats bullshit You're cheating you no-good scoundrel! the parrot repeated Cheater! No good scoundrel! Cheater cheater pumpkin eater! The accused scowled at the man and his parrot It's not my fault your more useless than tits on a Nun in this game. I wont have no man question my integrity! he flipped over the table and drew his pistol Say that to my cold steel you dirty sea dog! the parrot mimicked those words as well Sea dog! Dirty sea dog! More useless than tits on a Nun! with that the accused Pirate pulled the trigger and blew the parrot into a thousand pieces. Crimson bits of flesh exploded in every direction, some falling into Vicktur's rum.

Now he was upset but didnt want to do anything rash. He was in a, somewhat, civilized sea port. And he couldnt get away with dismboweling a man for a pitcher of rum. Even if he did feel like chopping him into bite sized pieces. The parrots owner seemed utterly flabbergasted by what had just occured. Why you son of a whore! I'll have your guts for this! he quickly went to draw his blade but recieved a bullet to the brain instead. The gun-toting Pirate spit on his body only to be tackled by a group of Marines and cuffed. Alright everyone, back to your libations. Nothing to see here. the commanding officer instructed the bar. Everyone went about their reverie while two rookies carried out the corpse. Vicktur simply picked up the spilled over beli and pocketed it. Not only did he get his own cash back but he got theres as well.

Looking across the bar he saw something he never thought he'd ever see; a Mermaid? Really? In this dump? He was surprised she hadnt already been kidnapped and sold to some rich noble as his kids new toy, or his own personal plaything. Especially considering how risque she was dressed, not that he was complaining. Seriously, how had she not been sexually assaulted out of town by now? He casually paced over to her Do you drink? was the first thing he said to her, or rather asked. The rum is pretty good when theres no parrot guts in it. I'de avoid the sake and gin, though. They're terrible.

3Sing a Song? Empty Re: Sing a Song? Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:26 am

iayui

Marines
Marines

iayui
It was one of those days apparently. Just a day where you walk into something you really did not want to see. Something that would irritate you in the middle of the night. This one was how others were treated. Having been a slave she had come to see all of the negative aspects of society and civilization in an all too close view. This irritant was having to watch a murder in the tavern she had just arrived at, and then the process of arresting and clean-up after the fact.

She really did not enjoy the murdering and darker deeds of the world. While Hure would not partake, the mermaid knew that others still would around her. Even as she began to get back to her primary goal, finding work, the woman noticed a man coming towards her. The lady was not sure whether to be concerned about it, due to what had just happened, or to just ignore him. That changed when he got close enough to speak, which forced her to look up due to him being much taller, and asked her if she drank. He proceeded to give a recommendation, though the parrot guts made is unpleasant to hear.

Her smile unwavering, even through the uneasiness that someone more than twice her height was speaking to her and automatically talking about alcohol, the woman spoke up with what was a joke and the truth at the same time. "Like a fish out of water. My aren't you a tall boy. You sure that one pitcher is enough for you here?" It was just her normal way for this type of situation. Being in town was risky at is was, let alone being an immodestly dressed fishmen female, and here was someone that could easily capture her if he really wished.

There were other things that could result from this, not just the negative ones either. For now she would humor him. After all, maybe he would end up with something she could do for Beli.

4Sing a Song? Empty Re: Sing a Song? Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:00 pm

Shichamatsu

Marines
Marines

Shichamatsu
Vicktur could tell the young mermaid was uneasy in his presence. It was something you tended to get used to, being twice as tall as your average person and all. When he was younger it used to irritate him to no end. Most people had no reason to be timid when approached him. Since he'd already have his sword drawn if he wished to cause harm. Over the years, however, he came to see it as a bit of a blessing in disguise. He could win out in most confrontations simply by being so intimidating. Add that to his two six foot swords, and the smart folk didnt bother causing him any trouble. The dumb ones...well, they regretted it in their final moments. He listened to her reply and made note of her disposition. She seemed to be a very warm and bubbly person. One of the types that often walked about with a smile on her face. She was quite a but different from Vicktur. Who tended to seem apathetic to most people and situations. He never could understand people like her. What was so damn great about their lives that made them so happy? Life wasnt that great, ya know. It actually fucking sucks sometimes.

He looked down at the pitcher in his hand as she mentioned it. Oh shit! He did manage to save it from the flipped over table after all. He mustve been more tipsy than he had realized. More than enough, it seems. he held it up between his face and hers, as to get a better look at it. It was only half way finished and the parrots fleshy bits floated around like ice cubes. He was right about one thing; the rum here was magnificent. He could usually drink a gallon or so of sake before feeling anything. But that was probably due to his size. Or maybe due to him being a fictional character in a story about Pirates who got superpowers from eating fruit. Either way, half a pitcher of rum should barely quench his thirst. Let alone get him buzzed. I've seen taller folks than I. They say Kuja can grow shoulders over a man like me. But I have yet to meet one. he swirled the pitcher around with it still at eye level, amusing himself with the guts spinning in the vortex. What's your poison? Or haven't you cone here to wet your whistle?

5Sing a Song? Empty Re: Sing a Song? Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:08 pm

iayui

Marines
Marines

iayui
The extremely tall man before her seemed more surprised at her words, and his pitcher, than she had been about it. And even admitted that she was wrong about her first thoughts on his alcoholic tolerance; at least with the rum he was currently drinking. With that he would comment on his height, going on to talk about the Kuja and how that female tribe could easily surpass his height without issues.

"Wow, I can only imagine someone taller than you. I would just end up being ignored cause they wouldn't notice me unless they looked down."

The smile on her face never faltered even as he asked what she wanted to drink, or if she had had other intentions for coming into such a place. After all, a frown would just make everyone here know she was uneasy or scared. If people knew that it would be much easier to try and take advantage of her. "Well, I could most definitely go for some of that delicious rum you seem to be enjoying...though maybe we can get some fresh drink without the bird added in? And it was quite a swim to this place, so if you don't mind we could take a seat and have a chat over our drinks."

Her legs were not used to the extended duration of standing just yet, having mostly been kept to the waters for most of her life thus far, and they were yearning for a small break so that she could relax and let them recover.

6Sing a Song? Empty Re: Sing a Song? Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:47 pm

Shichamatsu

Marines
Marines

Shichamatsu
Vicktur lowered his pitcher as the mermaid exchanged her replies. He had an inkling to finish his rum, but decided against it. No one knew what kinda filthiness or illness he might contract from consuming the birds remains, or atleast what remained of those remains. For a moment he considered fishing it all out and cooking it over a campfire. But he wasnt nearly hungry enough for that. He raised an eyebrow at her mentioning of not being noticed I highly doubt that, dressed as you are. I'de bet half the men in this room are sneaking a peak or staring at you as we speak. I hope you can defend yourself. Vicktur wasnt a charity case. He probably wouldnt bother to lend her a hand unless their was something in it for him. Buying her a drink was different. In this case he got to talk to a pretty mermaid for the low cost of some rum. Usually you had to get lucky at sea to even meet one, go straight to Fishman Island, or spend exorbitant frees at a pleasure house. And while he had to admit Mermaids were gorgeous creatures, they werent exactly his cup of tea. Most of them were soft like teddy bears. And he preferred his women to be more....wild.

Grahaha. Birdless rum it is. As long as another shootout doesnt take place, you shouldnt have to worry about flesh in your drink. hopefully that is. He doubted the barkeep was chopping up fresh meat in the back and using it as mixer. Come on he motioned for her to follow and turned to make his way to an uninhabited booth. On his way to the spot he motioned to the bartender with two fingers, meaning two of what he had ordered before. Hopefully the pitcher wouldnt be too much for the lass. If so they could easily ask for a glass. Sitting down on one side he waited for her to follow suit. You said you swam all the way here? he pushed his old drink to the corner of the table to be taken away Where from? Fishman Island? he was pretty interested. That was a long ways out. In the Grand Line no less. He knew fish-folk were good swimmers. But that was kind of unbelievable.

7Sing a Song? Empty Re: Sing a Song? Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:31 pm

iayui

Marines
Marines

iayui
Of course people would be sneaking peaks at her. The woman was sure that her kind was uncommon here, she had not seen any fishman wandering the town as she made her way here. Nor were there any other than her here in the tavern either. "Yeah, I can defend myself pretty well. Though I'm pretty sure if someone your height comes at me it's best for me to just run, right?" The joke was funny to her, though she really would be worried if someone like him were to decide she was to be chum for the waters. The man would agree on more rum, doing a halfway decent job of reassuring her on another shootout, as he walked them both to a table so that they could act a bit more civilized in a world full of crazy.

It appeared she would get a pitcher of her own, though a cup would be provided for her so she would not have to try and sip from something that was a bit too large to use for a woman of her size as a drinking object. A delicate, and small, sip would tell her that is was good tasting yet strong before she would respond to a question she really did not want to answer truthfully. She had come from Orange Island, escaping slavery by swimming here to Loguetown. If she mentioned them he would probably find out about the escaped slave and the, most likely, bounty for her return into their evil clutches. That was if he looked into the seedier side of things, however, so she just went along with what he said. "Yeah. I didn't realize how tiring it would be to go from Fishman Island to here. It's why I've been so exhausted the last couple days since arriving. Figured I'd strike off on my own and get away from the normalcy I'm used to, and maybe pick up work here as an entertainer." A bigger sip would be had of the rum, the feel of it going down her throat pleasing to her senses.

8Sing a Song? Empty Re: Sing a Song? Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:52 pm

Shichamatsu

Marines
Marines

Shichamatsu
Didn't realize how tiring it would be? That shit was like half way across the planet! Either this girl was very naive or very stupid. But seeing as she managed to make it here without getting lost, he'd give her the benefit of the doubt. Maybe she just overestimated her own ability. The barkeep sent a bar-maid to bring their pitchers and collect the contaminated one. The ice cold container held the liquid gold of the high seas. Many a sailor met their end to scurvy. And rum was a sure fire way to ensure that didnt happen. Vicktur lifted his pitcher and took a good long drink. The rum in this place reallly was excellent. He had said it a million times butt a million and one was better. He let out a refreshing aaaah and laid it back down. I'm impressed. Thats a hell of a long way to swim. You fish-folk are lucky in that regard. Not so much when you considered how much people want you dead or sold off for their benefit. he knew this first hand. Having sold his fair share of Mermaids. They pulled in an unbelievable amount of Beli. The really beautiful ones were practically priceless.

I think you'd be surprised exactly how much a mermaid is worth up here. A fortune is an understatement. he wasnt exactly trying to scare her. But it seemed like a good conversation to have. Luckily, i'm not in that business anymore. There are much less dangerous and more legitimate ways to make a living out there. Well, not less dangerous. he never considered that he probably shouldnt admit that he used to sell her kin. But he was pretty tipsy and he didnt see any harm in it at the moment. If he did he wouldnt have spilled the beans. You like the drink?

9Sing a Song? Empty Re: Sing a Song? Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:06 am

iayui

Marines
Marines

iayui
This man seemed pretty impressed with her mentioning of the distance that Hure has claimed to have swam to reach Loguetown. That was not surprise though, she had given something that was halfway around the world. It was near impossible to do, and incredibly dangerous. If she had had more time to come up with something she would have given a town from somewhere closer to where they were, but there had been no time for that and she would have rather not been caught. Unfortunately, the man added on prices for them; as well as attaching to it that sometimes they were wanted dead. He continued on with the subject by going on about the woman would be surprised by how much of a 'fortune' she would be worth around these parts. The internal anger she felt at this moment was at a level that made her smile falter, turning into but a worried smirk at that point, as he continued to go on about how he was 'no longer in the business anymore.' This time she did gasp, and as he asked if she enjoyed her drink she was standing up in an almost barely controlled fury.

"While I love the drink, I suggest we move on to another subject. Please." It was the best she could do at being polite right now, a hand of hers moving down to her wrist at the ghost pains of shackles that she would never forget the feel of. The massive human was lucky he had not said this in private, lest there might have been a bit more of a repercussion.

10Sing a Song? Empty Re: Sing a Song? Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:35 am

Shichamatsu

Marines
Marines

Shichamatsu
Mentioning his previous work was indeed a mistake. The perpetual smile on the mermaid's face fell away as soon as he finished his diatribe. So things arent all sunshine and daisies, after all he thought to himself. Still though, he was surprised his mentioning of his past employment could upset her so much. He had spoken to plenty of people in the Revolutionary Army about it. None of them were so upset as to jump up and almost attack him. Maybe mermaids were just hyper sensitive about the subject? It was all revealed to him when he watched her clasp her wrists. Ah! I see now. You didnt swim here from Fishman Island, did you? his gaze wandered over the Marines drinking in the bar. Surely if they knew the truth they would take her back to her master. Whatever rich son of a bitch that could afford to buy her. I knew it was too good to be true he took a much less liberal sip of his drink this time. The look on her face told him more than her words ever could. It was the look of someone who had been through hell and back, and didnt enjoy being reminded of it so casually. Especially by someone who would have been partially responsible in another place at another time.

Very well, let us leave that discussion behind. he didnt much care if they continued to talk about it or not. It was nothing more than a slip of the tongue in a fleeting monent of ignorance. He was usually so in control when drinking. He made a mental note to watch it next time. He could get into serious trouble letting slip certain details. Mostly his involvement in the Revolution. To the wrong person that could mean Impel Down and/or death on the spot. And he quite liked living and being free. They were quite the combination, after all. Without one the other had no meaning. What would you rather discuss? Come now you must have some interests. he was playing it extra safe as to not reopen anymore wounds on the woman. He was sure to have any number of things to say that could lead to a potential hazardous situation. And seeing as she was the first mermaid he had ever talked to, who wasnt in shackles, he had an interest in keeping this going.

Last edited by Shichamatsu on Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:02 am; edited 2 times in total

11Sing a Song? Empty Re: Sing a Song? Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:54 am

iayui

Marines
Marines

iayui
The phantom pain would disappear shortly after she realized what she was doing with her hands, one hand reaching for her cup to drink the rest of its contents while the man spoke. While the mermaid was responding she would do so quietly, sitting down beforehand so that she could try and calm herself.

"Yeah, not many fishman can make a swim that far without a ton of stops. I came here from another island in the East Blue. But I would rather not say which due to certain people that I have been 'employed by.'"
While the woman said this she would tap out a quick SOS using the minimal morse code she had picked up from being on ships, mostly in cargo holds while in shackles. After that there would be another word, one she would fail at spelling slightly although it would make her anger a given on the situation; Celestials.

"Well, I came into town to try and find a use for my musical talent. I learned how to sing when I was really young, though I also forced myself to learn how to play many the musical instrument over the years as well. I came to the tavern to maybe see if I could find a job here and make some money in a legitimate way. At worst I won't find anything, but I get a free drink from a stranger. That and some, hopefully, good conversation." The woman was glad he was willing to leave that part of the conversation. Whether he had accidentally brought it up was beyond her, but it was obvious he was being apologetic so she would not let it get to her right now.

"What about you? Anything you like to do for fun?"

12Sing a Song? Empty Re: Sing a Song? Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:44 am

Shichamatsu

Marines
Marines

Shichamatsu
That makes more sense. I was just thinking you''d have to be superhuman....super-fish? To pull something like that off. he joked with her. They both saw it in their best efforts to lighten the mood. She drunk down her rum and tapped her fingers on the table. At first it nust seemed like a nervous twitch. But as she came to a finish it was revealed to be much more than that. It was unmistakably morse code. A form of communication that he had become accustom to in the Revolutionary Army. While conventional communication was often done over secure Den Den Mushi channels, you couldnt always rely on that. Formal letters were also a back up but those could be intercepted fairly easily. Especially with the Navy's sophisticated spy network. Morse code wasnt much different but it had its advantages. Vicktur was surprised that she was capable of using it to such a degree. A slave capable of doing so was rare, given that they were often robbed of formal education. You cant have a slave smart enough to escape, after all. The code spelled out exactly who her former owners were. It was no surprise, Celestial Dragons were a few of a handful of people who could afford such an astronomical price.

A musician, eh? You wear it well. Finding a place to practice your craft here shouldnt be much trouble. I'de suggest some of the more high end bars, myself. Loguetown is a tourist destination. No doubt you can live a good life here singing to the men, women, and children who come to visit. You'd probably be the only Mermaid they'll ever see. They'd go the rest of their lives talking about how they watched a Mermaid sing to them. if she was looking for a place to stay Loguetown was probably her best bet. Taking another drink he returned a message in morse; those assholes? I've always wanted to kill one of them. Do you think you're being persued? I have a few things I do to pass the time. he continued to speak seemlessly, as if he hadnt tapped the code in the first place. I like to train my sword skills and drink mostly. I especially like testing my skills on...well he motioned towards a group of Marines drinking at the bar I also visit a brothel here and there, as well. I sail with a woman but she's a decade older than me. It gets to be a real pain being out at see for so long and not getting any action. trying to bang Yomi would be the wierdest thing ever anyways. Speaking of which, sailing not action, have you ever considered it? I could use some more hands when I set out next.[/color]

13Sing a Song? Empty Re: Sing a Song? Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:32 am

iayui

Marines
Marines

iayui
"Yeah, I think superhuman still fits for that one." A semi-forced giggle would leave her lips, the anger slowly bleeding away more as she had some vocal communication as she awaited to see if he noticed what she was doing with her fingers. She was, by no means, a professional in morse code. Missed words and letters were the best case scenario. She had just heard one's for Celestial Dragon's so often that the first part was easy for her to tap out.

He would go on to tell her how the woman had picked a perfect place for the work she was looking for. The place never really saw mermaids, and that would make her a star here just for her species. That wouldn't upset her like it would in the slavery business. It was something different, it was people wondering about the world and its people. It was giving them a new experience, something fun and interesting that they had a good chance of never seeing again.

The man would take a sip before proving that her message had been received, Hure only getting bits and pieces of it due to her limited knowledge on the subject. The words and phrases 'Assholes,' 'Kill one of them,' think you're pursued,' were all that she got out of it. It was all she needed to know as he easily continued talking as he tapped it out; running to amusing conversation at the same time.

This time a genuine laugh would leave her mouth as she began to smile again. "It's nice to know some people like to make sure they can handle their sword well." The woman would begin tapping again, attempting to confirm that she did mean celestial dragons. She had no clue if she was being pursued, but it was only a matter of time before that would be a very real situation. "Well, you can't have every woman, right? And I'm sure a dry spell on the ocean won't ever kill a man so you should be fine, right?"

The next part was something that surprised her. He was offering her a job? On a boat of all things? The woman would pour herself another drink, taking a long sip before responding the the question from the potential employer. "Well, is it okay if I keep the offer in mind? I want to try for a place here first."

14Sing a Song? Empty Re: Sing a Song? Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:59 am

Shichamatsu

Marines
Marines

Shichamatsu
The joke fell flat on its face, he could tell. It wasnt a big deal. Vicktur wasnt a comedian or anything. Fair enough he muttered as he looked around the bar. The place was mostly inhabited by Pirates or so he assumed. They werent Marines and dressed too trashy to be tourists. No e of those terrible tropical flower shirts. Most of them could easily pass for hard working townsfolk. No doubt the lot of them would use that as their alibi should they be questioned. Not that they would be, seeing as the Marines were occupied with drinking each other under the table. As well as trying to get lucky with the tavern wenchs. Vicktur caught the gaze of a handful of men looking in their direction. Every one of them averted their attentions as soon as they noticed he was on to them. Hure really was in a good situation. Not a single person seemed to want to test their luck with Vicktur there. Though he was sure she'd body anyone who tried. The mermaid signalled another code, letting him know that she had understood his message. She replied with a confirmation that it was, indeed, a Celestial Dragon who legally owner her before. Then she finished it off by saying she wasnt persued at the moment but surely would be eventually.

You have to know how to handle your sword in my line of work the potential for a sexual innuendo in this conversation was undeniable. He managed to keep that underwraps. Otherwise the powers that be put you into the ground. They dont take kindly to those who challenge their authority. he topped off the last of his drink with a burp, exclaiming pardon me after doing so. He could feel the effects of the ethanol taking hold. Luckily he was a freak of nature and could handle his shit. No, I guess I cant. Its not tgat i'm interested in her. It would just be nore more convenient, instead of having to wait until we make berth. The woman is more machine than human now. So ide be surprised if she even has those urges anymore. the lack of desire frees peopke up to chase other things. A void Yomi seemed to fill with the scientific pursuit of greater knowledge and understanding of the natural world. Some of the stuff she said went right over his head.

Vicktur was somewhat let down by her rejection of his offer. Sure thing, but dont take too long. I could be gone by tomorrow. chances were he wouldnt be, not by a long shot. For the record, you'll never be more free than you will on the sea. It's dangerous and terrifying sometimes. But complete nobodies find themselves becoming Kings at the end of it all. he gave her one last reply in morse code; they cant find you out there.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum