One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
[IO][Flashback] History's Solemn Song EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
[IO][Flashback] History's Solemn Song EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
[IO][Flashback] History's Solemn Song EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
[IO][Flashback] History's Solemn Song EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
[IO][Flashback] History's Solemn Song EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
[IO][Flashback] History's Solemn Song EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
[IO][Flashback] History's Solemn Song EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
[IO][Flashback] History's Solemn Song EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
[IO][Flashback] History's Solemn Song EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1[IO][Flashback] History's Solemn Song Empty [IO][Flashback] History's Solemn Song Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:56 am

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried
Auburn Songbird

A few days prior to leaving Jaya, Junbei sat inside a local pub, playing it's grand piano trying to work out the sound for one of his new pieces. He'd been ecstatic about his trip to Skypeia but it was a bittersweet feeling. His trip would have to be delayed due to the hull not being strong enough to handle Knock Up Streams currents. As he played a somber melody, a bunch of townspeople and pirate alike sat in the bar listening to the man's melody's, almost forgetting that he himself was a very wanted man. It'd happen all in Jaya, the destruction of several buildings and landscapes, honestly, he was surprised no word on Vega had happened as yet. Especially since, he wasn't the only one in Jaya causing ruckus. Nonetheless, the man continued playing because in moments, he'd be out of Jaya for good. The pub was known as the Patriot Inn, around the bar was scattered with several newspaper coo's, bounty posters and pirate memorabilia.

On wall hanged a few new notices the marines had issues and other rumours form nearby islands. Directly in front of the piano, a poster plastered on the wall read, 'Alabasta's National Treasure To Be Transported to Burial Ground'. Ceasing his piano playing, the pirate got up, walking closer to the poster and grinning. "I think I found the way to fund our trip sky bound, Gishishishi." Junebi said laughing contently. The bar's scent was masked in cigarette smoke, rum and ample perfumes from the local ladies who'd frequent the bar looking to pick up a wild horse for the night.

ulla

Sandalphon

Pirates
Pirates

Sandalphon
Bumping his head to this simple hiphop type beat he had playing in his head over and over in a endless and seemingly infinite loop, Artem came across this noisy ass place known as ''The Patriot Inn'', or so he read. The sign with the inn's name on it was hanging above the entrance: two salon doors. You could smell the alcohol, tobacco and other types of familiar scents to him from outside.

Even though he could smell a bunch of flowers to him (alcohol, tobacco), it was the music that attracted Artem enough to take a look from the inside. Listen from the inside and deeply inhale a few of those lovely fumes, inside.

''Oh, hi.''
''Whatsup?''
''You look lovely, dear.''
''Keep yo' f**kin' eyes forward, dipsh*t.''

His red eyes and his worn out open grey coat were his trademark. To a few he was catagorized as handsome. There was this unique force of attraction his peculiar appearance had, so there were enough eyes inside the inn that studied Artem's appearance from top to bottom. To a few, Artem let out a few words.

However, the only one that drew Artem's eyes was the guy playing the piano. This was because of the pico bello music he was playing.

As the young man got up to go take a look at a poster, Artem would approach him from the left taking a look at the poster himself standing next to the musician.

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried
Auburn Songbird

Entering the bar, was a man of a quite odd pale complexion. His red eyes shone much more brightly than Junbei's tinted crimson eyes in moments of fury. "Silver or Lead?" Junbei said turning to the man who was now standing next to him. As the man would seemingly ask the man a question, before he could even respond to the question, Junbei started to rattle on again. "A wild goose chase to Alabasta, what do you think? Will there be Silver or Lead at the end of the journey?" Junbei said grinning. Getting up from their seats, several men drew weapons, each curved in the form of scimitars. Walking over to the musician and the pale skinned gentleman, the leader of the pack rested his scimitar's dull side on Junbei's shoulder. "I've been watching you play for the last few hours... I can't believe someone with such beautiful melodies could end up a pirate with over 100,000,000 Million on his head." the man stated, resting the cold steel against Junbei's neck.

"Can't I live? I'm just trying to enjoy some downtime. Every piano has a different sound... My plan was to play all of them in the city before I have to go but I keep running into bounty hunters such as yourself." Junbei stated grinning. "Yohohoho... I'm assuming you and your buddy here are using this place as a rendezvous?" the bounty hunter inquired. Snapping his fingers, a pulse of low frequency waves fluxed into the bounty's hunters head, causing him to drop to the ground clutching at his ears. "Stop dragging strangers into our conflicts, Blue Beard." Junbei said snarling. Blue Beard Barnes, Bounty 44,000,000 Million, known among the Paradise as the big bounty hunter, he runs a small rag-tag group who've been trying to capture Junbei since his South Blue Days. Blue Beard isn't very strong but extremely resourceful, relying on his gadgets to capture his marks.

ulla

Sandalphon

Pirates
Pirates

Sandalphon
Silver or Lead? A process full of thought had started in Artem's head. He was quite intelligent, but not one to show it. He liked to keep things up his sleeve. Surprise his enemies, his opponents. If people didn't know that he was to be feared, he could get his enemies to overestimate themselves and underestimate him. And he did so by going around as Artem instead of Osipartem, and leaving his last name in the dark.

Osipartem Morishige. He was the little brother of ''The Grandmaster'' Kiretsu Morishige, one of the Seven Warlords of the Sea. Unlike his brother, who is this ruthless and sadistic criminal mastermind, Artem was the somewhat kinder fellow. However, they both share the same trait of being calm and humble. Aside from that, they are both great martial artists but do not share much more than that.

As Artem had taken a look at the poster, he could answer the mans' question.

''Silver, depending on how things play out. Lead, if you're a fool. I think too, that since this is the Grand Line, be prepared to face any damn thing. Don't look at it as a wild goose chase, look at it as a game. You need a strategy, trump cards, and ways to deal with setbacks.''

And then he heard a familiar sound. Shhhh-ing! Artem looked at the man next to him, and eyed the scimitar. He made a ''hmph'' noise as he turned his body for 90 degrees, so he could take a look at the others while the closest one of the group went down to the ground at the snap of the person next to hims' fingers.

His red eyes were quite intimidating, as when his eyes crossed pathways with one of the six it looked as if they took a step backwards.

Artem closed his eyes for a few seconds, and turned his head to the musician.

''So..''

He said in a questioning fashion like ''what would you like me to do'' or as in ''are you gonna play the game or follow fools in a wild goose chase?'' The thing about Artem was: even though he was a stranger to Junbei, he was no stranger to fighting.

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried
Auburn Songbird
"I'm not one for getting strangers involved with my conflicts." Junbei said, not particularly directing his statement to anyone."However, I'm pretty sure Blue Beard over here isn't going to let either of us go without a rustle." Junbei stating sighing. The other men in the man's party retreated after seeing the glare from the unidentified red eyed man. Drawing his tonfa, Junbei used to the moment of intimidation caused by red-eyes, to slam the tonfa against  Blue Beard's face, sending him flying over the bar's countertop."Boss! the men shouted, rushing over to check on their Captain's state. Turning towards the pale skinned male, Junbei looked over his shoulder towards the man. "One glare from them made his men back down. Is it your toughness or do you just look that way?" Junbei said grinning. "I'm not about making much more noise inside of Vega's turf. I think I've caused enough trouble in Jaya. So I'm going to do what pirates do best." Junbei said, looking over towards the exit.

"Dash!" the man exclaimed, making a b-line towards the door. Junbei wasn't using his Oto Oto abilities to run, something told him that going serious on Blue Beard might be bad luck on picking on someone so weak. He'd grin at the red-eyes, almost in attempts for him to follow him, he was interesting. However, it was his choice. Junbei would dash from the bar towards the next pub on his list containing piano's he'd like to play on before leaving Jaya.

ulla

Sandalphon

Pirates
Pirates

Sandalphon
According to this Blue Beard fellow, the man next to him had a bounty over a hundred million berries. That was.. quite alot. His brother's frozen one was way more he believed. He had one of his own too, but nothing major.

Did he just look that way.. or was it his toughness? It could be something influenced by many factors. For one, if he revealed his full name, people would be intimidated by his roots. His eyes were unique. They were red. Red, the color of blood. The color of fire. And his appearance was frightening. He had a muscular build, and the emotionless expression on his face gave away a few hints stating he was fearless.

The man mentioned a guy named Vega. This name had rang a bell inside Artem's head, but he could not figure out the how and what's to this name. The way the man looked at Artem made his curiousity peak, and he followed him. It was unlike him to move like this at a high pace, but nonetheless..

Lead the way, he thought.

''Name's Artem, by the way.''

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried
Auburn Songbird
The street corner stretched several meters until the street's end branched off into intersections. Keeping left, Junbei looked back crashing into a local shop's wooden beam. Looking up."Tch..."Junbei said rubbing at his forehead. "My name's Junbei. Junbei Von Echo." Junbei stated, continuing to rub the bruise on his forehead. Since a child, Junbei had tend to be a bit absent minded when running, never truly watching where he goes as he runs. "Artem... That's a pretty interesting name. There's a piece of music that's pretty similar to yours. She's a South Blue composer, her music is said to represent the seasons. So symbolically, change. I wonder what this encounter means." Junbei said, returning to his feet dusting himself off.Looking up at the sign on the shop directly in front of them, technically on the left, Junbei pushed opened the saloon's door to find another piano. Lifting up the lid that covers the keys, the man eager danced his fingers across the keyboard. The song started off peaceful at first, entrapping the ears of all who heard it walking pace. It brought those in attendance to times of winter, watching snow flakes fall from the sky, filling the earth's surface until the tiny flakes bulked into clumps of snow. Then, the peace took a change, much like a blizzard striking a small town, all who listened started to feel cold, as if they themselves were trapped in the blizzard, unable to feel their toes, ears, feet or finger tips.

As soon as those in attendance began to shiver, a more peaceful playing style returned, no, it was different from the calm in the beginning of the piece. It was warmer but yet much more painful. As the proverbial snow broke, a dear frolics in a forest somewhere, only to be hunted for game. However, this fact doesn't take away from the simplistic beauty of the dear. The emotional frost faded, all those who listened felt warm, as if the gentle caress that Junbei's fingers conveyed against the keys, did too warm their souls once more. Before he noticed it, once again the whole town was watching the man as he played. It would happen often in the little Inn he called his home for awhile but this time was special. Using this moment, Blue Beard had caught up, this time missing several of his teeth. Turning over to Artem, "The pieces are part of a collection called, After Winter Comes Spring. No matter who dread winter might be... Spring will always come afterwards." Junbei said grinning. However, the smile faded from his face.

Blue Beard had placed a gun towards Artem's head."Bravo as always. Perfect piece to signal your capture." Blue Beard said grinning."Blue Beard... Give it up. I'm not the same rookie who used to barely escape you and your men anymore." Junbei said bitterly. Cocking the gun,"You don't think I know that you little shit the man shouted, losing his usual cheerful personality. "You killed them all. You still think I forgot what happened on Karate Island. My crew was on security detail.." Blue Beard begun."Enough..." Junbei said clutching his fists above the keyboard. "You and your master enter that damn tournament, he won and you lost. Then after he left, a bunch of bounty hunters tried to claim your bounty. You took a lash to the head. To be honest, I thought you were dead. As the blood soaked your auburn hair, I knew it in my soul. I thought you were a goner."
Blue Beard said slightly scoffing.

"Until you got up. 100 Men died that day. Your mentor lost his vision in his right eye and everyone else who tried to suppress you perished. The song you sang as you rampaged through us all, I still remember it. Auburn Song Bird... Purgatory Bird that beckons destruction Blue Beard said clutching at his arm "So what? That was my past. I can't remember much about that day anyway. Since I've trained with my mentor to make sure I never loose control like that again-" Junbei said proudly. "And that's why I'll always chase pirate scum like you. I don't care about your explanation." Blue Beard said."Surrender or the kid dies."Blue Beard said. "I haven't known him for long but I'm not sure he's someone you want to threaten, Blue Bee." Junbei said taunting the man.

ulla

Sandalphon

Pirates
Pirates

Sandalphon
[IO][Flashback] History's Solemn Song Zombieman.(One.Punch.Man).full.1590384

In the events that transpired thus far, Artem had found himself a sense of excitement. He was enthusiastic about what was going to happen next. There were times Artem had no joy in his life. This was the reason he started smoking. If he got bored, he'd just light a cigarette. Puff, puff, give it a little tap with his index finger to drop some of the ash on the ground. Somehow, smoking a cigarette also helped him concentrate. Times when he closed his eyes while taking a puff and holding it in his mouth, he could come up with solutions to problems and keys to puzzles.

Artem looked at Junbei, who said something about his name. Something about music.

''Technically, it's not my real name, however.''

He stated. Of course, his real name was Osipartem. He followed Junbei wherever he went. They entered another building, somewhat alike the one where they met in the first place. As Junbei took a seat behind a instrument, Artem would enter a pocket of his coat with his hand, pulling out his smokes. He would then put one in his mouth and light it. He took a big puff and held it in his mouth for a minute, holding his breath.

He didn't feel too good about the state they left their adversaries in. They should've moved further away to avoid more conflict or finish it right there. Where Junbei went, it was kind of foolish. The thing is, Artem could use his Haki to kind of make sure they weren't followed. He thought he didn't need to, for he and Junbei had scared those bounty hunters off pretty well.

He was proven wrong however. For at one point, he was quietly puffing away his cigarette listening to Junbei, and the next thing he knew there was a gun to his head. Aside from the gun to his head, he liked his current situation. Junbei was a fun guy, you see. He liked to be in his company. Really, Artem enjoyed it. Blue Beard? That was a part, less fun. Nonetheless.. fun.

He listened to Blue Beard talking to Junbei. From the corner of his eye, Artem stared at Blue Beard with a fierce gaze. If Blue Beard would slip to the point where Artem could make a move on him... oh boy, things would turn bad for him. Blue Beard concluded his story with a ultimatum: ''Surrender or the kid dies.'' He, Blue Beard, was pointing a gun with his left arm whilst standing right of Artem. Artem turned to Blue Beard, so instead of standing sideways he would stand right infront of him with the gun being at the exact middle of Artem's forehead. Cross a line from the gun's barrel downwards and you would have Artem split symmetrically.

Blue Beard would look over his shoulder for a split second to order his men to corner Junbei and Artem more. However, this was the slip Artem thought about.  He used his left hand to grab the barrel of the gun while at the same time pushing his right hand's palm against Blue Beard's wrist, grabbing it. Artem ended up holding the gun in his hand through the barrel. He used a nifty trick to relocate the gun so that Artem would have his finger on the trigger.

''Boy oh boy.. did you mess up, big time.''

He pointed it at Blue Beard while still holding his arm. Quickly, Artem pushed Blue Beard's arm upwards and slid his hand under Blue Beard's forearm but over Blue Beard's elbow, grabbing him by the tricep. He put pressure on Blue Beard's arm with his hand by pushing it gently. If he would continue, he'd break Blue Beard's arm. Without doing actual damage, Blue Beard was in excruciating pain.

Artem looked at Junbei, and was awaiting whatever he had to say about what would happen next.

9[IO][Flashback] History's Solemn Song Empty Re: [IO][Flashback] History's Solemn Song Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:36 pm

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried
Auburn Songbird
Snapping his fingers, Junbei began to disperse several low frequency waves which cause the surrounding pirates to fall to their knees, clutching at their ears. Stooping down onto the ground, Junbei made eye-contact with Blue Beard who was currently in a martial arts hold which was applied by the red-eyed stranger Artem. "It's time we bring an end to this Blue Beard." Junbei said staring into the man's eye's menacingly. Getting onto his knees, the man bowed his head towards the floor, clutching his legs close together, almost similar to the pose those committing seppuku made. "I'm sorry for the pain I've caused you Blue Beard. Ain't no words I can even put together to bring back those you've lost." Junbei said with his head genuinely pressed towards the floor."However, I finally found a dream I want to chase. I want to see how far I can climb in the Pirate World... It's been something I've been mulling over for awhile now. I want to be King of all Pirates. I'll be the man who will usher in a new era of piracy." Junbei said raising his head from the ground. "But before that, I'll need to change the hearts of the people. My music will be the key." Junbei stated grinning. Rising up, Junbei placed his arm on Artem's shoulder as to single for him to break the hold.

"Let's end this once and for all but not now, I'll see you in the New World. Until you get enough power to rival mine, it's pointless chasing me." Junbei stated. "Now." Junbei walked over to the piano, sitting on the chair in front of it's fixture, the man began to play a chipper tune. The women in the city heard the melody, each rushing into the pub, with their significant others, others single, grabbing onto the hands of a free bachelor. A woman grabbed onto Artem's hand, in attempts to get him to dance. Junbei's hands quicken in pace, the melody was seductive enough to make the sternest in heart to crack a smile and swing into dance. Something changed within Blue Beard's heart, Junbei's music altered his heart. Strapping his men on his shoulder, the man exited the bar, saying nothing to neither man.

ulla

10[IO][Flashback] History's Solemn Song Empty Re: [IO][Flashback] History's Solemn Song Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:20 pm

Sandalphon

Pirates
Pirates

Sandalphon
Again, the snap of the fingers. Artem would grow to love the sound that was produced whenever Junbei snapped his fingers. People would fall to their knees or lower. What a beautiful thing to have such power. Then again, Artem has so many tricks up his sleeve to snap this or that bone in one's body he would be at a point of doubt whether he rather had what he currently had in store for his opponents or whatever Junbei's arsenal is filled with.

He watched in shock as he apologized to Blue Beard. Even though Artem was a cold individual in general, this touched his heart. He was very honorful, and acknowleged Junbei's honor after this action. When he kind of gave the command to release the hold he had used on Blue Beard, he released the hold without a moment of hesitation.

In the end, things would fall back into place. Peace and harmony returned, Blue Beard left the scene, and Artem would end up tango'ing around the place with a .. small smile on his face. This was only a shortlived performance however for he'd end up ordering a couple beverages to drink away the shame of dancing. This was not how he was.. Thinking about how he was dancing around, he'd burst into laughter. While drinking, he'd smoke a few cigarettes here and there.

11[IO][Flashback] History's Solemn Song Empty Re: [IO][Flashback] History's Solemn Song Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:57 pm

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried
Auburn Songbird
The music filled the pub with a festive energy, so cheerful that even Artem was slightly uncomfortable in the setting. His body was now drenched in sweat from the scuttling of fingers and the jerking of his body to the rhythm of the musical piece. Turning towards Artem, "I didn't miss what you said to me ya' know. If you're not Artem, then who are you?" Junbei inquired. "If you don't want to tell me yet, then I understand but you move pretty good... A little rough around the edges but I have a good eye for troublesome people, Gishishi." Junbei started to laugh. "How about it, 'Artem', you don't have to join my crew right away but I wouldn't mind having you aboard my ship. Right now, my bounty isn't the highest... I'm not the strongest but-" Junbei said, finishing off his piece.

As the song ended, all of those who listened where seemingly lifted from a trance. It was a quick awkward silence that was followed much more swiftly with the sound of hands clapping against each other. Bowing, the man shot everyone in the crowd a grin. "Lemme reintroduce myself. My name is Junbei Von Echo, I'm a pirate musician whose aiming to become the King of Pirates among other things. However, my true personal goal is to find the world's most rarest instruments which are scattered across Paradise." Junbei declared. "So if your really up for it? Wanna cause some ruckus?" Junbei said grinning, extending his hand to the man who was smoking cigarette's.

ulla

12[IO][Flashback] History's Solemn Song Empty Re: [IO][Flashback] History's Solemn Song Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:44 pm

Sandalphon

Pirates
Pirates

Sandalphon
Junbei asked who he was. Artem smiled a little, the way people would smile if they had something to hide and were going to publicize what it was. It was a big name he had. His brother was not someone you'd toy around with, you know. Junbei said a few things, like how Artem moved well, and that he didn't need to say his name. But, enough of that, Artem thought. He didn't have anything to lose. Even so, he shouldn't just call out his name like that. So, he got closer.

When he got closer to Junbei, still with that smile on his face, he would whisper in his ear. ''Osipartem.. Morishige.'' He looked Junbei in the eye, waiting for a response to him telling his name. ''I'll board your ship. But I want to do things my way. If I accompany you like, everywhere.. sure, I'd comply to this and that order of yours. As long as you or anything does not interfere with me going for what I'd like, we can have a wonderful time judging by what the f**k just happened. I like you, kid.'' No matter the age difference, even if a guy was like a day away from being the same age Artem would still call 'em a kid.

He leaned against a pillar while Junbei did his thing. He would listen to what he had to say. He really liked this guy. Who knew what the future had in store for them, if one minute alone was enough to get into a emotion packed clusterbomb with him showcasing some moves, Junbei showcasing his .. powers, he'd call it. Instead of saying something, Artem would nod when Junbei asked if he was up to it. Hell yeah. He would turn the world upside down with Junbei, and accepted his hand. He gripped Junbei's hand firmly and shook it. Lets do this, he thought.

**sorry for the late post: wild weekends. and another excuse for a shitty post; don't think you can do much with this.. I've been out of the game for sometime you see c;

13[IO][Flashback] History's Solemn Song Empty Re: [IO][Flashback] History's Solemn Song Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:23 am

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

SolarGravitas & VitasStrong BirdOto OtoOto Tier 3NitufiaSantufiaNitufia - Tier 2
"We're all caged song birds, waiting for someone to hear our sound"

As the man whispered the name into his ear, his surname sounded quite familiar. However, his thoughts weren't able to ponder it for even a second before Charlotte came storming into the the pub, with Caprice's collar gripped firmly in his hand. "Captain! I knew that was your playing I heard." Charlotte said shooting a grin. "I was almost at twenty purses before you stopped me Charlotte! We need more money okay... I'm not joining a poor as pirate crew and living under these low income conditions. When I lived with Roberto on his vessel, he had golden showers, Victorian plate settings and more food than you can even image! What we got huh!? A second-rate ghost ship." Caprice said pouting. Junbei exclaimed a hearty chuckle, resting his arm on Osipartem's shoulder.

"We're all caged song birds who obtained our freedom if you're pirates on this sea, Art- I mean Osipartem. I'mma call you Artem for short!" the man exclaimed, laughing at the irony of his fake name being a snippet of his birthright. "Well! No time like the present!" Junbei exclaimed, placing his hand on Artem's shoulder. Clearing his throat, "Alright you's two. This guy here is Osipartem! From this day onwards, he'll be joining the Song Bird Pirates. He's just as dangerous as he looks too, Gishishi." Junbei exclaimed. "He's so pale. Will he be alright in Alabastan sun?" Charlotte exclaimed rudely. "Does he have money Capt, he looks broke." Caprice exclaimed as well crudely picking his nose. "Eh! Be nice. You guys are too honest with ya'll feelings. What about being good seniors as members on the crew!" Junbei exclaimed badgering them for their introduction. "Tch." the navigator and the thief exclaimed distastefully at Junbei's remark. "It's about time though Captain! Did you find a new piano?" Charlotte asked. "Yup!" Junbei exclaimed resting his hand on the grand piano in the pub. "So... Shall we?" Caprice inquired grinning.

Whistling, the remainder of the songbird's rushed into the pub, Iley, Hiro, Bust, Jacob and Hennessy, hoisting the piano on their shoulder, turning towards the door in attempts to run. "Eh! My piano!" the man exclaimed. Turning towards the man and shooting the owner the grin, "You got real nice taste! It's the best one of the strip! So I'll be taking it!" Junbei said, pelting a pouch of beli onto the counter. "Osh! Up and Out men!" Junbei shouted. "Heave Ho! Heave Ho!" the grunts shouted, lifting piano out of the pubs, heading towards the direct of the docks. "Alright, full swing! Let's get going Artem! Don't get left behind! Own pace or not!" Junbei exclaimed, dashing out of the pub.

MADE BY ★MEULK

14[IO][Flashback] History's Solemn Song Empty Re: [IO][Flashback] History's Solemn Song Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:47 pm

Sandalphon

Pirates
Pirates

Sandalphon
Artem was looking at the people who came inside. He lifted an eyebrow, following the conversation between Junbei, Charlotte and Caprice. He put his arms over eachother and leaned against something. He exclaimed a sigh and rolled his eyes when the latter said something about what this guy had and what they had. Be happy with what you have, he thought.

As he came into physical contact with Junbei, he snapped out of the state of annoyance he was in. However, it didn't take long before he was back inside that state of annoyance. ''He looks broke.'' Artem could probably buy them that ship they were talking about with the golden this and the golden that. This coat was his trademark. He would need a new one soon, though.. it was almost too much burned, cut and whatever.

As the rest of the crew went inside the place, Artem would think of it as quite amusing. It was humorous the way Junbei just went off with the piano. When he told Artem to follow, or he'd get behind, Artem would end up winding behind them with his hands in his pockets. He was ready for a wild ride.

''Say, Junbei.. Will we visit Water 7?'' he asked. Water 7 was the place his brother stayed, and he'd rather just pass the island instead of spending time there. It was for their sake. Out of stories and the small time he spend with him, he could tell: Kiretsu Morishige was a blood-craving, sadistic, unpredictable and deadly genius. He might just massacre the Song Bird Pirates for fun and say things like ''you'll get stronger because of this'' to Artem. It was noticeable that when Artem named Water 7 his attitude changed.

If you don't mind, I will use your box!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum