One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Sing a Song? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Sing a Song? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Sing a Song? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Sing a Song? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Sing a Song? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Sing a Song? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Sing a Song? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Sing a Song? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Sing a Song? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

15Sing a Song? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sing a Song? Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:13 pm

iayui

Marines
Marines

iayui
The sexual innuendo that was possible here was beyond measure. It was so hard for her to resist the urge to lean and and ask just how big his sword really was, and how well he really could handle it. Luckily he wouldn't give her much chance to do so, moving the conversation over to the woman he had mentioned before. "I've never really met a cyborg in person yet. Only seen them from a good distance. Though the ones I've seen were the heavily modified ones with a whole lot of guns. It'd be nice to meet one more interested in science than fighting."

There was a second offer to get out onto the water with him and his crew. While it was a really tempting offer she didn't know for sure if it would be right for her. Yeah, she was at home IN the water, but how would she do being on a boat with a crew? Only experience would tell her that one. The fact that she would be nearly impossible to find made the job hard to really turn down, but she would not accept today; not yet. "Thanks, if I change my mind I'll try to find you. Let your crew know my name is Jienna, that way if they hear my name they can tell you I'm looking for you. It was a false name, for very obvious reasons, and the mermaid would opt to tap four letters out for the man through Morse code; Hure. "Is there a name I can ask around town if I need to search for you? Or can I go to a certain dock and find you guys?"

16Sing a Song? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sing a Song? Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:17 pm

Shichamatsu

Marines
Marines

Shichamatsu
You wouldnt be cpable of telling she was a Cyborg from a distance he sure as in the hell didnt. She tends to cover up to avoid too much attention. I often tell her to own it, but the stares and questions are a drag I suppose. in that regard she was like he used to be. All the "zomg youre so tall reeeeee" got teally annoying. But he eventually learned to deal with it. I dont think she has a single weapon installed. She spends most of her time studying and experimenting. Definitely not the same as the usual rocket slinging Cyborg. if knowledge was power then she'd be leagues ahead of him. Vicktur waved down a barmaid and asked for his pitcher to be filled with ice water. The rum was incredibly potent and he wasnt in the getting shitfaced business. Atleast not at this moment. The mermaid asked him to tell his shipmates her name was Jienna. Just in case one of them ran into her they could relay the message to him. Just after saying that she tapped out Hure, revealing her true name to him.

Sure thing. My name is Vicktur but some of my associates call me Tall Boy. Unfortunately tgey like it so much that i'm stuck with it. he didnt hate the nickname but thought it was ridiculous. Not only was it the name of a can of beer but it also had no longevity. Was he going to be called Tall "Boy" until he was eighty years old? Not that Tall Man was any better. Oh well, it is what it is. Some Revolutionaries didnt even have a nickname yet. Maybe him having one was a good thing.

17Sing a Song? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sing a Song? Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:40 am

iayui

Marines
Marines

iayui
Ah, so some cyborgs did not enjoy others knowing and pointing them out in public. Of course, it could be annoying after a while with children and adults alike asking about this or that on your modifications, and why you had them. It was also nice to know that not all of them were power hungry monsters, equipping themselves with as many weapons as would fit until they were more gunnery than an actual living being.

The woman would finish off the second cup of rum before she, slightly clumsily, poured herself a third glass. It had been quite a while since she had had more than a small glass of wine, or some other liquor due to the celestial dragon that had her. Once in a while he would give her a drink to 'make things easier' for himself even though she drank it to numb herself more than anything else. The woman would down half of it as she listened to him keep talking.

"Viktor, a name for a champion. Tall Boy, though, I can see why they call you that. Hell, even I got that one when you first asked me if I drank!" The last little bit was a little louder than she had meant for it to be, her alcohol slowly getting to her even as she lost track of how drunk she was actually starting to get. Luckily she had no intention of standing up any time soon, or at least she thought, as it would end up with her falling to the floor; or into someone else. "But yeah, I can see why a nickname based on your height can be annoying. I definitely dislike being called the 'fish girl' and other similar names."

18Sing a Song? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sing a Song? Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:13 am

Shichamatsu

Marines
Marines

Shichamatsu
Hure was starting to get inebriated. Although the physical signs were few and far between, they were there. Its something you developed a keen eye for after a long time. Having drinking contests, watching sailors drink at sea, or even while having a conversation with a woman. After seeingba shitload of people get shitfaced, it was second nature to realize the symptoms. Like her speech slurring only a minuet amount. It was so subtle that you probably wouldnt notice unless she spoke certain words. But he picked up on it fairly well, because reasons and stuff. To go along with it she was starting to get clumsy with her glass. It was only a matter of time before she was too far gone to pour her own drinks anymore. In that case he'd have to carry her off to a bed or something. Or maybe just leave her here. She wasnt his problem after all. Yeah, my dad had a soft spot for names like that. One of my sisters was named Nike. her being one of the few sisters his father didnt sell to the pleasure houses. Of course, in the end I was victorious. And she, along with the rest of them, were dead. the barmaid brought back his pitcher filled with ice water And now the world is a little bit brighter without them in it. he quenched his thirst with the water sitting before him. I cant really complain. Some of the guys dont even have a nickname. So i'm lucky in that regard, I guess. he echoed the sentiments from his mind.

19Sing a Song? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sing a Song? Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:04 am

iayui

Marines
Marines

iayui
It was warm in the tavern, wasn't it? If the woman had had anything to take off at the moment she probably would have, though she still had the sense to leave the immodest swimsuit on. Hure knew she was in public still, and still maintained the knowledge of society and it's ways. The man would talk about how his father had had a liking for those kinds of names, even going on to mention the name of one of his sisters. While it sounded pretty, the fact that he mentioned they were dead, and that the world was a bit brighter because of it, was slightly disconcerting to know. That didn't stop her from a little, drunken, giggle because of they way he said it.

"Well, a man with a nickname at least has a more power to him. If you were just a guy with no special name to him just how much would you really be known? And with features like your's I'm sure you can get even more popular. Not just with your men, but with the ladies too!"

The woman would lean in closer as she spoke, looking into his eyes, then to his chest, and then back to his eyes. Another sip, a huge smile on her face as she did so, would be had as she kicked her moved her feet back and forth under the table. She was starting to get a bit antsy in her seat, the rum starting to prod her into a bit of an energetic phase before it got straight to rowdy and sexualized.

20Sing a Song? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sing a Song? Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:34 am

Shichamatsu

Marines
Marines

Shichamatsu
Another sip of his ice cold crisp water was complimented by Hure agreeing that a nickname was important. Or atleast it allowed him to gain influence under a pseudonym that could, potentially, be known around the world. Vicktur didnt much care for being known. After all, the more people knew about him the better his chances of capture or death were. Still the idea of Marines running scared at the mention of his name did pique his interest. Then again with all the Marines turning tail and running how would he kill them? It was a dilemma for sure. Fame or Anonymity? Fear or Blood? They both sounded so provocative. Not as provocative as his drinking partner was starting to get. She mentioned that a nickname would make him more approachable by other people. First mentioning men, at which he assumed she simply meant as a role model or idol. But then she mentioned women, this time her intention was all too clear. She was drunk. This wasnt his first rodeo, no pun intended, so he knew exactly what was happening. He watched her admire his body with a sense of satisfaction. They were even then. He had admired hers and she was now admiring his.

Seeing the mermaid cut loose was an entertaining experience to say the least. He kicked her legs back and forth while leaning in closer, staring into his eyes seductively. An all to familiar smile adorning her delicate features. Honestly, he pretty much had this one in the bag. If they had sat down with the intent of drinking then going back to his place, he'd already be making a move. But they hadnt done so. This was meant to be nothing more than polite conversation. Its not like he'd be able to help himself should she force herself upon him. Which he doubted seeing as she was a slave who had force used on her. Then again, sometimes slaves pick up on things like that and use them for their advantage. Really anything could happen when a woman decided that she wanted something and she wanted it now. Look at you. Three cups in and you've already lost your inhibitions he stated while chuckling, definitely in a good moid at the moment. And wouldnt why he be? Honestly, im at a loss for words. What were we talking about again?

21Sing a Song? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sing a Song? Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:56 am

iayui

Marines
Marines

iayui
Continuing to look at the man she had casually checked out seemed like the best thing to do right now, even as she finished off the third glass of rum that had brought her to how the female fishman was acting right now. He mentioned that she had lose his inhibitions already, but had she really? "Hey nooooow! I have inhibitions still! Just because you're so handsome doesn't mean I'm just gonna take my clothes off right her, in the public. Now, now, that would be something for in private, away from the private eye. I'm not one for public shows of that kind, ya head?" Her voice would be of an amused tone with it, the smile on her face staying as it was from when she had looked him over.

It was then that he would mention a loss for words before asking what they were talking about. Hure would squint at him, her fuzzy mind trying to think about what topic they had actually been on. "Uh, I'm actually not too sure now. Your body got me a bit too distracted!" The mermaid would pour herself another glass of the rum, a few drops being missed and hitting the table. Frowning at the liquid that had betrayed her trust, the woman would wipe it with her finger before slowly licking if off; her eyes locked with Viktor's even as she did so, if any others had been looking they might have been in need of a cold shower after it. "I am SO glad you told me about this rum! It tastes soooooo good!"

22Sing a Song? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sing a Song? Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:17 am

Shichamatsu

Marines
Marines

Shichamatsu
She made a good point. The fact that she was still dressed, barely, meant that she wasnt totally far gone. Still, she had done a total 180 since she got upset about him mentioning his past employment. At that time she was ready to see him bleed. Now she was practically itching to jump his bones. Good thing she wasnt an exhibitionist because he totally wasnt either. Hure didnt seem to oppose the idea in private however, and even seemed to bring up the possibility. Vicktur really didnt need this right now. Not that he wasnt interested, because he definitely was, but so many things could go wrong at any moment. What would happen if the Tenryuubito's men burst in the room? He would have to kill them naked while she drunkenly tried to lend a hand. Or maybe she'd just be sprawled out on the bed? Who knew? He sure as in the hell didnt and thinking about it made him feel a bit perverted. Then again, this was a woman to said his body was distracting her and seductively licked her fingers while staring him in the eyes. Perverted was her modus operandi. Truly, in this state, she was the kind of woman he tended to go for. Minus the fact that she wasnt trying to tackle him down.

Right, so neither of us can remember. Thats a shame. he was hoping to steer the conversation elsewhere at the risk of sounding like a spaz. What kind of music do you play exactly? If I got you a guitar what could you produce.

23Sing a Song? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sing a Song? Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:48 am

iayui

Marines
Marines

iayui
Yeah, it really was a shame that neither of them could really remember what they had been talking about in this conversation. But it must not have been of too much importance if they had forgotten the most recent subject, right? It was then that she would ask about what she could play, and what she could produce if he gave her access to a guitar.

"Oh! If you let me hear it I can play it! Sing it too! I've practiced for years, my whole life really. You could say I have a real talent with my hands and mouth!" This time it was not meant as something dirty, or even meant to be an innuendo. "Jienna" was being as serious as could be, but the amount of rum she had drank already was making her words come out in a poor way that resulted in miscommunication. The next part, however, was meant to be dirty as a joke. "Ooh! If you got me a new guitar I'd produce a baby if you really required me to! No, for real though, I could play whatever you wanted to hear, but I like some of the more aggressive and free style songs, and the ones for uplifting of the singer and those around as well." There were reasons she loved those kinds of songs, of course, and most of those reasons were due to the past of slavery. Many songs she had sung were about how one could not touch her, about breaking free from bonds, and similar types of songs that would drive slavers mad if any parts of them actually came true at any point.

24Sing a Song? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sing a Song? Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:21 pm

Shichamatsu

Marines
Marines

Shichamatsu
He nearly spit his drink back into the glass when she mentioned he hands and mouth. Of course she wasnt referring to them in that way, but it still crossed his mind. No surprise given the direction this conversation had taken since the bottom of her second cup. Hure went on to say she could play anything if she had a chance to listen to it first. Then she made an off hand remark about having his babies. What in the actual fuck? Not only was he far too young to even consider something like that, but he had things to do with his life. No way in hell he was going to live with that anchor around his neck. Not to mention he had a dad once. You know how that turned out? Not very well for his dad. With his luck the same shit would happen to him. Vicktur looked around around the bar and realized that most of the people had left for the night. Time really does fly doesnt it he chugged down the remainder of his water and stood up. He was pretty much done here at the moment. It was only a matter of time before the bar closed up shop. And with Hure drinking like she was she'd be a drooling mess by then. You got anywhere to stay tonight? he asked her while fishing into his pockets for beli. Sure, it was probably a scumbag move to ask her right now. Her judgement being impaired and all that. Some people would even see it as morally reprehensible. But Vicktur wasnt a boy scout. And her going back to his place didnt necessarily imply anything. He dropped a couple of wadded up notes onto the table and waited for her reply. Either way he was ready to get the hell out of dodge.

25Sing a Song? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sing a Song? Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:09 pm

iayui

Marines
Marines

iayui
Even with her vision starting to blur, Hure could tell that people were starting to leave the bar for the night. Had that much time really gone by already? It felt like she had just walked in, though the alcohol had obviously made her lose track of just how long she had Ben sitting there. The woman would listen to Viktor mention the passing of time, chugging the rest of her cup of the rum even as the dale saw her table partner do the same with the rest of his. A small burp would escape, reasonably so with just how much she had drunk in the time she was here. Even so it would cause her to chuckle before escusing herself for the unladylike act. To burp in public, such a crude act!
It was after that, her terribly unfeminine social act, that the man would ask if she had anywhere to stay for the night. Having just arrived in town, and not having the forethought to find a place to stay for the night, the fishman did not have anywhere to go tonight. "Well, I didn't think that far ahead when I arrived..." Her words would be slurred occasionally, the alcohol fully affecting her speech as she smiled deeply at the gorgeous man before her. Any more to drink and she probably would be on top of him right here in the tavern. Fortunately it seemed like he was done so the pink haired girl would refrain from pouring herself another glass, though she would have just dumped it everywhere anyway.

26Sing a Song? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sing a Song? Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:10 pm

Shichamatsu

Marines
Marines

Shichamatsu
Of course she didnt. Its not like she would have the cash to afford a room or anything anyways, seeing how she just drifted into town looking for work. Luckily, he managed to get a room in a very high end part of town. So hugh end, in fact, that it was more of a townhouse than just a hotel room. How did he manage this? Well, ya know, plot and stuff. Plus the voucher for the room was in the table during the poker game he was playing. Oh, he forgot to mention that? No big deal, he was a bit busy watching a bird and its master get shot by a no good dirty cheating bastard. Or did he cheat? Who knows! You'll never find out because Matsu was a just an asshole like that. I thought so. No problem though. You can crash at my place if you want from the look on her face the answer was pretty obvious. Besides where else would she go? The street? For a moment he wondered if fishmen were capable of sleeping in the water. If so how did that work? Did they just lay on the seabed? Or just float upside down like a shark? He decided to resolve the question later on because right now wasnt the time for such questions. He extended his hand and waited for her to take it. If she did so he piggyback her to the upscale room-practically-house that he had suddenly remembered he had.

[Left]

27Sing a Song? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sing a Song? Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:19 pm

iayui

Marines
Marines

iayui
The woman would be asked if she wanted to stay the night with him. Oh boy! There were so many things that could happen with one of each gender in the same room! What would happen would be left to the imagination of those that wondered, though the two probably wouldn't talk about it with others anyway; especially as there was a chance he could be his boss one day if she ended up taking his job offer!  Though, of course, the boss could always get benefits from his employees if he asked nicely!

Hure would happily take the hand offered to her, a happy scream leaving her lips as she found herself being hoisted onto his shoulders for a surprise piggyback ride. The drunken woman laughed with glee as she pushed herself tightly against him, breasts pushing up against his body as she took in the view from a height that she found extreme for being on land; and foot. Her tide would take them to a large, nearly townhouse sized place that they were going to be staying at. Was she about to get a sugar daddy? Doubtful, but the woman could wish right? It would be a night to remember, or would it? That would all be up to Viktor and what he decided to do once they got inside. The mermaid was up for anything he asked for once they into the room, and was most certainly up for requests if he wanted to make any.

Fin

28Sing a Song? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sing a Song? Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:28 am

Asher Kringle

Marines
Marines

Asher Kringle
Both parties will be rewarded one SP.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum