One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Chapter 1: Making a Name - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Chapter 1: Making a Name - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Chapter 1: Making a Name - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Chapter 1: Making a Name - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Chapter 1: Making a Name - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Chapter 1: Making a Name - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Chapter 1: Making a Name - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Chapter 1: Making a Name - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Chapter 1: Making a Name - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

29Chapter 1: Making a Name - Page 3 Empty Re: Chapter 1: Making a Name Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:44 pm

Dynamo Jack

Pirates
Pirates

Dynamo Jack
Hands dug up low into his warm pocket staring down with his eyes slowly closing shut. Trently hiding behind a dumpster very slowly but surely falling asleep. Honora and Raphael had began discussing about why the Buddha did not just run away. The Prince did not care to listen into the conversation only focusing on resting and recovering his stamina. Beginning to fall into a deep sleep with saliva coming out from the Prince's mouth falling down his white clothes. Upon all of that the boy begins to even snore so loud it echoes throughout the alley way. As Raphael continued conversing with Honoro, Trently awakens and catches some words he had to reflect back onto the not so wise Buddha in Trently's eyes at the moment. "You may hate them with ever fiber of your being but some of them are either trying to support their family or save actual innocent people. "It would be much more intelligent to say you hate corrupt marines instead. Also if you keep going around murdering possibly innocent marines who are only trying to do good in the world then I'll have to end your life my friend..." Giving off a sinister remark and stare right into the eyes of the much to learn Buddha. Trently could have never ever been more serious and stern than at this moment. Despising and absolutely hating those racist against a whole group of men or woman, Trently had to throw out his lesson on the marines and anybody associated with the world government.

Word Count: 263

30Chapter 1: Making a Name - Page 3 Empty Re: Chapter 1: Making a Name Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:01 pm

Comatose

Marines
Marines

Comatose
Honora.
The Songstress
To say Honora didn’t accept Raphael’s excuse, or, well, explanation of his actions would be an understatement. She wasn’t someone who ran from every situation and the implication the dark-skinned male made didn’t sit very well with her. She wouldn’t comment on that though, it wasn’t personal and so, she wouldn’t take his words personally. Instead, she would remain as neutral as possible with her response.

Of course, she politely waited for Trently to give his response. After all, it would be rude to talk over or dismiss the boy and she shared a similar sentiment with the boy. Though, she did believe he needed to slow his roll with the threat that he had thrown at Raphael. He had been easily exhausted in their fight which told her he didn’t know how to conserve or use his energy wisely, unlike Raphael who seemed more energized by the fight. So, in a battle of skill, strength, and endurance, Honora felt like Trently would get drug until he improved.

She sighed.

“I must say, you think so narrowly, Raphael.”

She tilted her head to the side and folded her arms across her chest. Her gaze was on the dark-skinned man for a moment, quickly shifting over to Trently. She had nothing further to say for she didn’t really wish to chastise the male. For one, no one really like being talked down upon. And two, she felt like it would be a waste of energy. He must have his reasons and since she didn’t wish to know anything personal, she left it at that.

As for Trently though. She gave the boy a small smile, one that didn’t quite reach her eyes.

“I’d be careful with who you threaten, Trently. Some people will see it as justifiable cause to rid you of your life.”

301 | 3340

31Chapter 1: Making a Name - Page 3 Empty Re: Chapter 1: Making a Name Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:53 pm

Odin

Marines
Marines

Odin

"You may be right Honora, but there is only one truth in this world. The strong survive and the weak die." Raphael shifted his gaze to the blue haired teen. The golden eyed man tilted his head to the side and stared Trently directly in the blue haired boys eyes. The gaze of Raphael had a vicious glow about them. "I don't care about their families. You're either strong or weak. This is a killed or be killed world..." Raphael paused when he heard the words "end you life" rolled off the tongue of Trently. Raphael smiled but it was not one of joy no this smile was far more sadistic. "End my life? Someone who hasn't killed or known the fear of being killed speak like that...or they might get hurt. I can't tell from our fights you are not accustomed to battle and are undisciplined in the way you fight. You are an amateur who was trained to fight..." Raphael could tell in the words and actions of Trently that was just some young kid who had grand ideas but knew nothing of how the world really was. After he finished his response to Trently, Raphael began to act as if the boy was not there. Suddenly footsteps could be heard coming from the street. Raphael ducked down and peaked around the trash they were hidden behind to see marines hustling pass the alley. "Let's find those bastards!! They killed Tai Zao; those damn scum!" Raphael would turn back to face the duo and remain still and quiet. Raphael would continue to sit there in silence for another 3 hours until the sun had set. By this time he figured the marines would have given up their chase although they would most likely be on the look out for the trio. Raphael stood and exited the alley assuming the other two were behind him. "We should be alright now. I don't think it's safe to stay in town so I'm headed to the outskirts. We all could meet tomorrow at noon." Raphael figured if he hung around these people interesting things may begin to happen.

[End]

Word Count: 358 Overall: 3,617

32Chapter 1: Making a Name - Page 3 Empty Re: Chapter 1: Making a Name Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:59 pm

Dynamo Jack

Pirates
Pirates

Dynamo Jack
Raphael speaking out to the Prince as if he was a predator observing his prey. Trently leaning himself against the wall of the alley way beside the dumpster staring at the beast while he listens to his response. The Prince began to gently whistle a unique song while the Buddha kept speaking, he could tell he was pretty serious and much more than he was to Raphael but Trently kept ignoring him. Honora had warned Trently not to threaten others, Trently ignored her as well along with her advice she offered him. Although he had threw her advice to the curb, he knew what to say and what not to say. In Trently's eyes, Honora was the type of person that enjoys just having relaxing and getting into the least amount of trouble. The Prince had been astonished when Honora spoke for the first time much before though since her words were so frilly and elegant. Trently glancing over at Raphael after had keeping his eyes on Honora while she talked. Raphael wrapping up what he had to say, Trently went for an immediate response to the Buddha beginning to exiti the alley way. "Don't forget you owe me since you I took that shot for you. Sir, do me a favor and at-least try to hold back on your killing-spree. I'll follow you to the outskirts of town in just a little bit." Trently responded in a cunningly fashion as he crept his hands back into his pockets once more. The Prince shifts his view to Honora curious on what she'll be doing next. Trently presents a smirk and chuckle because of the whole situation. In Trently's own head he understands that it wont be the last time he'll have to work together with the wild beast that is Raphael.

Word Count:312

Task END

33Chapter 1: Making a Name - Page 3 Empty Re: Chapter 1: Making a Name Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:26 am

Comatose

Marines
Marines

Comatose
Honora.
The Songstress
Honora sighed and shook her head. It was obvious that any further conversation would go nowhere or result in another disagreement that rose hostility levels, so she didn’t attempt to start a new one. So, she didn’t voice her opinion on Raphael’s response. It would’ve been pointless, after all, to point out that there were plenty of weaklings that survived. Rather this be through avoiding conflict like a coward or hightailing it out of volatile situations didn’t really concern the kuja. She also thought it be futile to point out that the strong die as well, sometimes to weak fools because they had gotten way to cocky and had overestimated their own skill. Perhaps, one day Raphael would come to that conclusion on his own, but Honora definitely wouldn’t be the one to help him along the way.

As for Trently, well, he seemed to have treated her advice like a grain of salt. It was fine by her, advice was to be taken and used at the person’s discretion. She wasn’t about to force him to do anything. It just simply wasn’t her style and honestly, it wasn’t worth the hassle. So, with there being no hope of any further conversations, Honora decided that she would rest her eyes for the next three hours. She sat down and leaned her head against the wall, closing her eyes and taking a deep breath as she lost herself in her own thoughts.

She was only pulled out of her reveries three hours later. It was determined at that time that the coast was clear. So, they could emerge from their hiding spot and go about their business. Raphael suggested that they ditch the town and regroup tomorrow at noon. She simply nodded her head and watched as the two males left. She didn’t attempt to point out that Raphael owed Trently nothing since he didn’t have to jump in front of the bullet. He did that of his own accord and thus, no favors had been garnered.

Instead, she headed for the inn that she had stayed at since coming to Yotsuba. She greeted Diana and began to share details about her day with the huntress.

363 | 3703

E X I T

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum