One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Making some Drugs EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Making some Drugs EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Making some Drugs EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Making some Drugs EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Making some Drugs EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Making some Drugs EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Making some Drugs EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Making some Drugs EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Making some Drugs EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Making some Drugs Empty Making some Drugs Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:20 pm

Bro

Pirates
Pirates

Bro
It was warm sunny day in the town of Baterilla. Many people were out and about going on with their daily lives, taking advantage of such a fine day. Kids were out playing amongst each other, fishermen were out by the water catching themselves many underwater life, while the local shops were booming with customers. One of the customers amongst these shops is Marcel Law, a pirate samurai who was born in the Wano Country, but spent most of his life here on this island.

"My, my, I still can't believe how much you've grown, Law." an elderly woman who owned one of the stands here said with an innocent smile on her face as she gave a small bag to the samurai. Law gave her a smile in return and dug into his pockets to get some beli, only for the woman to stop him, saying, "It's on the house for all the help that you did around the island during your youth." Marcel took a small bow and said, "Thank you very much." before walking off with the bag.

Law was greeted by the many citizens of this island with simple waves and others saying, "Hey Law, how's it going." "If it isn't the Samurai Doctor himself." "Don't forget you said you were going to draw a portrait of me and my family later on." "You can draw me however you like, Law-kun~" Just like Shimotsuki, and now Dawn Island, the people of Baterilla were quite fond of the samurai just like how he was fond of all of them.

Law had made it to a home where he resides temporally and began to stretch a bit before placing the bag on a small desk. He planned to craft some pills that could increase ones speed, believing that these would be needed for any upcoming events after he lives this peaceful island. Law removed the ingredients and tools from the bag before putting on some disposable plastic gloves with a face mask. He then began to work for a few hours on these pills, but unfortunately had enough to make three. The samurai sighed before shrugging a little, believing that three would be enough for now as he placed them into a small black container.

Spoiler:

-Exit-

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum