One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
A ghost town? I think not: Those who remained. (TSK) EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
A ghost town? I think not: Those who remained. (TSK) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
A ghost town? I think not: Those who remained. (TSK) EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
A ghost town? I think not: Those who remained. (TSK) EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
A ghost town? I think not: Those who remained. (TSK) EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
A ghost town? I think not: Those who remained. (TSK) EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
A ghost town? I think not: Those who remained. (TSK) EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
A ghost town? I think not: Those who remained. (TSK) EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
A ghost town? I think not: Those who remained. (TSK) EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Bro

Pirates
Pirates

Bro
Task:

Snow was coming down from the gray clouds at moderate speeds at the abandoned bridge of Tequila Wolf. A lone person was walking through this large, barren bridge, riddled with abandoned tents and supplies. This lone person was, Marcel Law who had on a cloak over his clothing to protect himself from the cold. His sheathed katana, Master's Will was safely attached to his left hip and his iron chest plate was hidden underneath his clothing. His breathe can be visibly seen due to the dropping temperatures.

He blinked his eyes slowly a few times before having a brief flashback of his departure from Foosha Village. All of the villagers waving him goodbye, Leeann giving him a hug and a soft smile. Rebecca coming up to Marcel with tears in her eyes complaining that she doesn't want him to leave. She would then give him a bento box before hugging him as tight as she could. Marcel blinked his eyes once more, breaking out of his flashback trance. He sighed and placed a hand by his pocket where the bento box was kept.

The samurai looked to the snowy skies and began to realize it was getting dark, so he had to find a place to get some rest. Marcel inspected each tent he came across, but only found ripped up ones that would be incapable of keeping the snow out. Marcel continued to look and almost ended up tripping over an abandoned thermos cup. He glanced back at the cup with a bit of annoyance on his face but also caught something else in his vision.

A tent that he overlooked. He walked over to it to see that it was completely intact. Marcel smirked a little and crawled into the tent. There was barely any light coming from the tent however as Marcel began to look around the clutter of things for something that could light it up. Luckily he found a lamp that was broken a little on the side. He flipped the switch which caused the light to flicker a little before turning on, causing the samurai to sigh in relief. He then rested the lamp on the ground and took out the bento box to eat what was inside.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum