One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
New in Town (Task) EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
New in Town (Task) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
New in Town (Task) EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
New in Town (Task) EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
New in Town (Task) EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
New in Town (Task) EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
New in Town (Task) EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
New in Town (Task) EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
New in Town (Task) EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New in Town (Task) Empty New in Town (Task) Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:23 am

Asher Kringle

Marines
Marines

Asher Kringle
Spoiler:

Asher wasn't in the most pleasant of moods as he rested on the ship today. He just wasn't feeling the best, it was probably something to do with some he ate.. or something he didn't eat for that matter. He would get dressed, putting on his pants, followed by his boots, then his shirt and coat and lastly the most important piece of Asher Kringle's attire, his white gloves. Something about his gloves left a comforting feeling in his body he just couldn't allude. Maybe it was the satisfaction of seeing what another human looked like when their body connected with his own, whether it be in death of shame or death of glory, Asher connected with his victims in a way only Asher could. Hopefully Asher found some meaning in his twisted life, you could argue that he was a demented man who lived for the twisted pleasures that rested in his mind on a daily basis, but he would counter that claim with him just being a man who experiences life and wants growth but just in a different setting than most.

The glorious skies of Water 7 shined on this particular day as Asher stepped fresh off the boat into the rays of Water 7. Walking down the detachable stairs that connected the ship to the ground Asher would touch the ground of Water 7 and bare a nefarious smile that would cause most people to turn and stare. His blades connected to his hip both rubbed against his jeans as he walked down one of the main roads of Water 7, Asher was heading to the shipwright area to see if he could get modifications to his ship, or just to bother them, whichever or it didn't really matter to him. Asher was getting the strangest feeling that his peace was going to be disturbed today, he couldn't shake that feeling for the world of him. Hopefully his feelings were wrong and he continued on with his day to day actions, maybe it was the recent flying samurai who tried to kill Asher but it wasn't that, it was something else that bothered him.. He was experiencing some form of Murphy's Law, anything that could go wrong would go wrong.

MEANWHILE..... AT SHIPWRIGHT BAY

A thud on the ground caused by a falling man, he was roughly 30 years of age or older and he was bleeding from his mouth, "I can't really give you anything, My family gave you all we had" He was being knocked around by a random thug, This is the location Asher was coming to, what would he do if he walked in on such an injustice.

WC: 447

2New in Town (Task) Empty Re: New in Town (Task) Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:14 am

Asher Kringle

Marines
Marines

Asher Kringle
"You know how my boss feels if people don't come back with his money" said one man to the downed shipwright "Oh wait, that doesn't happen.. I'm not going to start that now" It was then the brute of a man began to lift his right leg as a means of bringing it down on the head of the downed shipwright, those who watched turned in horror. His co-workers, friends and those who came to "collect" all in attendance. Those who turned away waited for the sound of a crushed skull but it never came, over the cowering man was the silhouette of a man, a splatter of blood overtook them both as the old shipwright was shocked that someone had taken the chance to save his life "si-si-Sir, you don't need to take that risk" urged the elder shipwright, The sun began to shift and the white hair of Asher Kringle began to become more obvious and people could recognize him "That's Rear Admiral Kringle!" yelled one of the fools who came to collect their funds. A smiling Asher had his right hand through the chest of the grunt removing his heart with the removal of his hand. It was charred signaling that Asher had ripped the heart out through means of his fruit.

"Well, now that you lots know who I am, I advise you stand down before you end up like your friend here" the smile he previously held was gone, his monotone voice and blank facial expression were the only things you could get about him right now. Those who should be speaking now remained silent, some were scared while others were ready to take on the Rear Admiral, this was a nice contrast to what Asher had normally seen. "Fuck you Kringle" yelled out one of the fools who lurked on Shipwright Bay. "Hmm, I guess you've made your choice" said Asher as he drew his short blade. What he was about to do to these men made beheading look like a vacation in contrast. Within mere seconds Asher had closed the distance between him and the man who had verbally assaulted him just seconds prior, Asher's body was low so he came from about the hip up from the man with a vertical slash across the chest which would release a large amount of blood and instantly send him to the ground. This wasn't something Asher wanted to do today but he had to "I advise the innocent to leave now, Shipwrights take your comrade and go to your base of operations please" given how volatile his fruit was Asher didn't want innocent people getting mixed up in the crossfire.

3New in Town (Task) Empty Re: New in Town (Task) Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:33 am

Asher Kringle

Marines
Marines

Asher Kringle
The audacity these men had to test their luck was sad, Asher hadn't been on the battlefield in awhile given his temporary hiatus due to being lazy and too bored to travel from Island to Island. But now he was here and he was focused, especially on killing these fools who tested him today. A slice to the throat on one of the men left him gasping for air as Asher stood over his soon to be lifeless body with a smile on his face. He got bloody too often and he really should cut back on that habit considering his habit of always having to do follow up work after he does something violent like this. There were probably 20 men killed due to Asher's conscious rage and he saw just about 10 more to go. Asher didn't care if they weren't man enough to fight him as he was going to kill them anyway, them not running was their test to Asher and his pedigree on the battlefield. It would be a disservice to not only himself but the Kringle House and the World Government if Asher let these men escape after purposely disrespecting him in such a public venue. "I told you all to stand down earlier, you thought "No, It's only Asher Kringle" Right? Yea, Right" Said Asher to himself as he juggled the conversation between his right hand and left hand. That nefarious smile he came outside with once again bore his face and this time he understood why, he was enjoying himself in his natural element.

"No, no please don't kill me I yield Rear Admiral Kringle! I yield" That plea did nothing for Asher as he continued to march forward and calmly stab his short blade through the man's left eye socket "Yield? I gave you that fucking chance already, I gave all of you that chance! Now you die" the hair of Asher now sporting a pinkish color due to the amount of blood he had soiled it with over the course of this battle. He was having fun letting loose both verbally and physically. These men weren't prepared for a challenge like this and it showed as most of them were dead on the ground or barely alive. A charge up of Asher's blade sent a large swipe across the battlefield leveling a building and killing the remaining grunts who tortured those shipwrights from before. "I try, I really try to be nice to people and they just disrespect me" joked Asher as he rubbed his blood soaked right glove through his hair. it was then Asher felt a well not felt he saw a hand in front of him because it was coming through his chest, it was a blue hand and it started to smoke as Asher smirked "A fishman walks into a barbecue... What happens next" joked Asher as he turned backhanding the fishman with his fist sending him far right.

4New in Town (Task) Empty Re: New in Town (Task) Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:47 am

Asher Kringle

Marines
Marines

Asher Kringle
It wasn't much of a surprise that someone came leading these band of misfits but that didn't really mean much to Asher. He had already killed this fish in his mind, well he cooked him more or so than killed him in the classical sense, but you'll see that at another time. Asher had looked at the fish emerge from the crates he had been knocked through "Didn't know you ate a devil fruit Kringle, had I know I would have coated up" joked the fish who Asher thought was hideous looking "You look like the shit on my shoe" said Asher as he stared down the impending fishman arriving. As for the fishman his arms had turned a black color and he began to crack his knuckles, this caused the eyes of Asher to home in on his arms and try to make sense of what just happened, it wasn't until Asher thought about a conversation he had with his father about something called haki that Asher knew what he was looking at. "Are you going to try that hand through my chest thing again? I don't think I'll let you touch me this time, not with the black hands"

The smirking face of Asher wasn't smirking anymore when the fishman vanished and appeared once more with a fist on Asher's chin coming upwards with an uppercut that knocked Asher off his feet and well into the air. That wasn't what he was expecting when he showed up here but alas he finally got his wish and received some competent competition. Now off his feet Asher was grabbed by his left leg by the fishman and spun for a whirl as he sent Asher into the rubble he had previously created with his sword slash. The clacking of Asher's short blade could be heard clicking against the debris as Asher himself had partially turned into cinder on impact with the debris. "That hurt" said a dazed and confused Asher as he stood from the ground grabbing his sword as he pushed off the concrete. The fishman in front of him was smiling as if he killed Asher instead of landing a lucky punch on him. "Have that same energy when I cook you" joked Asher before he dashed forward clashing his short blade to the forearms of the haki using fishman. This wasn't going to last very long judging by Asher's style of combat and disregard for the battlefield.

5New in Town (Task) Empty Re: New in Town (Task) Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:59 am

Asher Kringle

Marines
Marines

Asher Kringle
Asher had been toying with his opponents lately and this guy didn't seem like much of a pushover. His arms clashed with the sword of Asher's and didn't look to budge much against the pressure of the steel. This didn't prove to be too good of a situation for the white haired fireball who wanted nothing more than to cook this guy and serve him up to those on the ship. Now Asher wasn't the funniest man alive but he could make a joke here and there and he normally used his humor as a means of going from calm and cool to lashing out as it helped him find his center and enter his rage "So, if I kill you i just want to know if I need to remove any poison glands before I cook you" asked Asher who was still teetering back and forth with his blade and the fishman's arms. The fishman smirked "Nope, what of you human?" was his followup question to Asher which caused the marine to smirk "Nope, I'm allllll natural" joked Kringle as he placed his right knee into the midsection of the fishman at a high speed causing him to kneel down for just a slight second which allowed for Asher to slice him on his right shoulder coming down from just above his back towards his right peck. Backing up Asher smiled as he brought the blade to his mouth and preceded to lick the blood.

"Yum" said a smiling Asher before the fishman could even consider his next option Asher did it for him. he would place his sword in it's hilt and remove his blood stained gloves "What the fuck are you doing? I'm not done yet!" yelled the fishman, Asher brought his right hand force and smiled "That's the problem" said Asher with a smirk on his face. A blade spiral with red ripples began to form in the hand of Asher, it was no bigger than a baseball and it was spinning at a fast volume. Blowing on his hand Asher would release the cyclone in his hand and watch it march forward growing in size as it grabbed the fishman and proceeded to spin him about within its grasp. The screams of the fishman was music to Asher's airs before he snapped his fingers and watched the cyclone poof into thin air and a well done fishman cooked on the ground was the lasting sight "I told you" said Asher who began to walk off towards the base of the shipwrights.

6New in Town (Task) Empty Re: New in Town (Task) Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:58 am

Asher Kringle

Marines
Marines

Asher Kringle
Task 2:

Asher had finished his bout with that fish fool and his cooked body was on the ground with his eyes fleshed wide open. The sinister smirk on his face only grew the closer he got to the body of his opponent "You know, he works for Tugo" said a voice coming from behind Asher slightly to the right. "Don't care" replied a snarky Asher as he would kneel down to further examine his prize, with his right hand Asher would place it on the right shoulder which had a laceration on it from the aforementioned slice from Asher. The meat there was cooked to a different degree than the rest given its exposure to Asher's heat. "You should care, he's a strong presence on this Island. Someone you shouldn't get involved with if you're smart" continued the voice which made Asher stop from inspecting his kill. Turning his head slightly Asher would stare down the man who turned out to be on the older side with a typical pirate look, striped shirt with a bandana. "If you had a Parrot, I'd think you came from a book" joked the white haired marine. "You said you were a marine eh? They pay you enough to step in this much shit kid?" picking up the body in front of him Asher would turn back to the old man "I step in shit for free, nothing else to do" joked Asher as he would walk past the man he was talking to.
"If you're looking for the shipwrights, I'll show you where they are"

Asher stopped walking "Do they have hot sauce?" said Asher and he was greeted by the shipwright smiling just as Asher was previously.

CUT TO

A slice of a blade against the leg of the fish bastards body separated the limb allowing for one of the shipwrights to place the leg on his plate and walk off to his seat. There were several men here, one of them being the man who was almost slaughtered earlier by what he thought was the men of "Tugo" or whoever that was. "On behalf of the United Shipwright Union, we would like to thank you for saving one of our own and staving off Tugo and his men" it was that man that Asher had met at the Shipwright pier. Asher himself was sitting there with a mouthful of the dead fishman stuffed in his mouth. It was his left bicep to be exact and it was lathered in hot sauce from beginning to end. Asher would hold up his right hand, his body still covered in blood but he wanted to show the shipwrights he cared so he gave them the signal with his hand.

7New in Town (Task) Empty Re: New in Town (Task) Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:21 am

Asher Kringle

Marines
Marines

Asher Kringle
These shipwrights enjoyed their time and were happy that they thought this Tugo fellow was finally removed from their lives. The old man who Asher had previously met seemed to be the leader of the shipwrights made his way over to Asher's seat and he took one besides the man. "I think we need to go discuss some things, if you don't mind that is" said the old man who looked as if he meant business with whatever he wanted to discuss with Asher. The young Rear Admiral would scarf down the remaining fishman that was in his mouth before speaking "Let's have at it mate" pushing away from the table Asher stood up and grabbed his blades before following after the shipwright leader. Once they made it to his quarters Asher took a seat on what looked like a real comfortable couch and stretched out as he prepared to engage the shipwright leader in conversation. "So, tell me mate, how may I help you today?" asked a smiling Asher as he looked at the shipwright take a seat in his chair behind his desk. "It's about those men you took out earlier" the tone of the room oozed a serious aura as Asher stopped having so much fun as he wanted to show the elder shipwright some respect as he spoke.

"What about them?" the elder would take a deep breathe before beginning to speak "Something you should know about them. They aren't just your run of the mill extortionist, these men work for Tugo who can break my back with the flick of a finger." those words made Asher think as he sat up from his rather comfortable position "So, you're telling me this Tugo guy is actually formidable?" the interest of Asher was now piqued and he was going to go out of his way to see how this all played out. "He is a fearsome merchant who has terrorized our shipwrights for years. He has us pay for "protection and oversight" but we all know we don't get any of that. Asher Kringle I assure you, this man isn't normal. In my 60 years of living I've seen him once, and he is to not be toyed with. But now that you've done what you've done, you're sure to draw his ire" that smile of Asher's had grown tremendously within these mere seconds that you would think he was an animated character. His blood lust was officially triggered.

8New in Town (Task) Empty Re: New in Town (Task) Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:21 am

Asher Kringle

Marines
Marines

Asher Kringle
The sinister smile on Asher's face alarmed the shipwright who looked more shocked than happy that Asher was so willing to take out Tugo but in reality Asher wasn't happy to take out Tugo. Tugo could have been anyone and the excitement Asher displayed would have been the same. He thrived off of healthy competition and if someone could challenge him the way he would have preferred to be challenged, Asher would serve them their swiftest of defeats, and until the day comes where Asher loses in combat he will continue to seek out and defeat those who held weight within the seven seas. "You are enjoying this, why?" Asher would stand from the seat and walk over towards the desk of the elder shipwright and once there he would take a seat on the desk, well on its edge to be exact. "You know, my father is a marine, my mother is a marine, my sister is a renowned pirate and my twin siblings aren't sure what they want in life. Me? All I want is to see the world lived out through my vision. For me to achieve these kind of goals I must defeat those who are out here with abilities on my level or even superior. If this Tugo fellow is anything as you described him to be I need to fight him and find out. Whether I make it back alive depends on his skills and quote on quote strength vs my talent and tactics. Needless to say, I'm looking for someone who outweighs what I bring to the table, some would call me a mission of death but I call it a test of my greatness."

Asher had pictured his speech in his mind and thought of every person he mentioned and those he encountered on the battlefield, whether it was Hento or his agents or even people he use to work with back before he switched sides to please his father, Asher was always searching for his next opponent. Standing from the desk Asher would walk towards the door of the shipwrights office and look back "I'll let you know when Tugo is dead. Consider this a down payment" set the marine as he set off out of the Shipwright facility preparing to get ready to find Tugo. There was a find minute interval between Asher leaving but that will be explained at a later time, that part of the conversation wasn't needed to explain Asher's journey at this moment

9New in Town (Task) Empty Re: New in Town (Task) Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:24 am

Asher Kringle

Marines
Marines

Asher Kringle
Task 3:

The sea was gorgeous and among its beauties were highlighted by its people, specifically its nobles. They were a very influential part to the success of places such as Water 7. One of its biggest families happened to be the Crowler's. They had such power that it was scary, so much that they are the primary reason the World Government doesn't have a post on this island. Though with the pep talk by Derous Asher was inspired to seek out their nobles and look for a way to fix that problem. Whether if it benefited him directly or not was of no ones concern but Ashers himself.

Under the deck of the boat that took Asher to Paradise laid a man in a seat. He was slumped over with a beige suede bag. He was in a char and he wasn't the most "quiet" person as he was groaning from under the bag. He was sweating profoundly as those around him couldn't help but chuckle. The surrounding area suggested Asher had gotten comfortable in his new living arrangements. A rip of the suede bag lead to the man under the bag to look around fast and with a sense of fear in his heart. He had blonde hair and had some lipstick that was dark compared to his pale skin, his outfit smelt like the money it was paid for with and he was the definition of privilege, this man was Herk Crowler.

"Who the fuck do you think you are to take me like this? I will have a ad-" A white glove slammed on the shoulder of Herk cutting him off as he flinched. "Call a who? You mean an admiral? They don't answer calls for Islands they don't have agreements with" this man, It was Asher. He walked from behind the chair his right hand still slowly moving across the shoulder of Herk as Asher was now in front of him. One of Derous's men would hand him a lit cigarette which he would proceed to pace firmly between his teeth. "What do you want from me?"

Asher would take a pull from his cigarette before chucking it to the side "I want you to understand that the World Government are here for your safety and livelihood. Hell, if there was a larger marine presence, I probably wouldn't have been able to snatch you" a smile crept on Asher's face, he knew what his objective was with this man and he had to have fun with it.

10New in Town (Task) Empty Re: New in Town (Task) Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:25 am

Asher Kringle

Marines
Marines

Asher Kringle
"Fuck, I suppose you're right" Herk's breathe reeked of sake and women and Asher couldn't quite stand it anymore. "Good god, get yourself together mate. I'm trying to conduct business here" he showed anger in his words and a honest displeasure for the lifestyle these nobles lived. One of the Derous's men would untie the noble and he'd fall from the chair and proceed to throw up. Asher simply turned his head in disgust for what he was seeing. "Go shower and take some clothes, we'll handle everything else later" Stumbling in his own vomit Asher watched Herk proceed to the shower area where he would just fall down and embrace the cold water that rained down on him.

Asher would go above the deck waiting for the call back down to the lower level/ He was considering various ways to tackle this situation and the best way to do it to get Crowler as a backer for the cause Asher was working towards. This isn't current time though, considering Asher was underground somewhere with his blade drawn with fifty men standing below him, but that was a story for later. Now Asher was using this man he had in his captivity as a means of finding out where he could obtain the information about Tugo and his men. But back to the situation at hand. "Sir! Crowler is dressed and prepared to see you" That caused for Asher to make his way back down to the lower level where he saw Crowler fully clothed and scared of Asher's next move "What do you want from me" he asked which brought about Asher's infamous smile. "I want all the information you have on Tugo and his men. Everything, where they sleep, eat, shit, fuck, and most important of all, where they operate from" his words strong along with his tone it was clear as day that Asher was trying to get his point across. If Crowler didn't comply with Asher's wants he had no problem killing him in cold blood. His left arm began to twitch between that of burning cinder and that of his natural human arm, it was obvious Asher wasn't with us anymore mentally. "OKAY, OKAY, UMMM UMM. HE HAS A LAGOON CAVE THAT'S LIKE UHHH WAIT. I CAN GIVE YOU THE COORDINATES, I SWEA-" it was then Asher placed his hand over the mouth of Crowler. "Write all that down for me. You're free after that"

11New in Town (Task) Empty Re: New in Town (Task) Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:45 am

Asher Kringle

Marines
Marines

Asher Kringle
Now, there was Asher and he wasn't the sweetest person when he was setting out on a personal vendetta, he himself got some sick pleasure out of killing people but when he had a reason for it his pleasure grew tremendously. He had made his way to this underground passage way trough means of a raft boat and boy was this place gorgeous. The ocean floor caused for the gave to have a blue glow to it. If Asher wouldn't die from swimming he would probably enjoy living down here and swimming in its waters from time to time. Asher had noticed he had arrived on the higher side of the underground passage way which placed him a level above the those who patrolled the ground level. There were roughly fifty people down there and they all seemed to be working, like moving stuff. Heavy cases and things of that nature. "hmm" Asher had a plan to deal with them swiftly. Considering no one important would be doing grunt work like this Asher had a simple idea of killing them all with the possible cause of drawing out someone who was somewhat important to Tugo's operation. "Let's see" said Asher jokingly pointing his index finger and middle with his thumb pointed upwards like a gun towards those below him, Asher was clearly about to have some fun with those men.

His legs begin to release smoke as they turned a dark grey color emitting a red glow within. He would start to float off the ground and proceed downwards to the men he saw working. "Excuse me" said Asher as he smiled landing with his legs returning to normal. The men all looked alarm and dropped the packages instantly. They would all grab their guns and from every angle you could get within a 360 degree Asher was being shot at. The bullets all passed through the body of Asher hitting grunts and wounding them. Those who weren't hit were all lost for words. One man screamed out "He ate a devil fruit! We aren't made for this type of shit" He began to run and Asher wondered where he was going "Oi, call Rago!" yelled another. That actually caught Asher's attention since he got his wish and a superior was coming. He let the man reach what appeared to be a telecom with a button attached to it. The grunt pressed the red button and immediately after that a blade pierced him straight through the forehead. "Now that he's out of the way, would you prefer to die before or after "Rago" or whatever his name is" walking over to the impaled man Asher would pick his sword up out of his most recent kill and simply wipe the blood from his blade. "Well?" asked Asher as all the men left alive stood quiet.

12New in Town (Task) Empty Re: New in Town (Task) Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:38 am

Asher Kringle

Marines
Marines

Asher Kringle
A whistling Asher made his way through the collapsed bodies on the ground, his whistle was calm, but with a chill to it. You could tell he did this often, he twirled his sword in his right hand as he made his way to a rock formation and sat on it. There were several dead bodies lying around and the last one had just collapsed. A smile with his whistle gave this the most eery vibe there could be. A set of steps could be heard coming from a staircase across Asher's location. He didn't waste his time to look and gather who it was because he already knew. "I hope to god you're Rago. If not I won't enjoy this" The man in question had flowing brown hair, smoking a cigarette, wore an edgy vest with no shirt and he had a bottle of sake in his hand. "Judging by the sake and the red cheeks I want to assume you've been hitting the bottle tonight" Reaching the bottom of the staircase the man assumed to be Rago would put the bottle down gently on the floor before drawing his katana from his hip, on the right side to be exact. "Did you cook my men or something?" asked Rago who seemed more annoyed then mad.

"I guess that answers my question, you're Rago" within seconds Asher was swarming Rago with his sword drawn and Rago wasn't a slouch judging by how fast he got his guard up and answered with an elbow to the attacking Asher who had his sword locked against that of Rago. The elbow wouldn't phase him, well it would as it phased through him with his body turning into cinder which alarmed Rago causing him to push off the body of Asher. "Considering my arm is on fire I'm going to assume you're Asher Kringle" asked Rago as he stood in his guard. "Now that we both know who the other is, must we play games?" were Asher's words before he sent a giant wave of energy at his opponent Rago but the man swiftly dodged answering with his own wave. Asher just stood there as the wave cut right through him causing his body to transform into cinder until it reformed. "Stop being lazy. I know you can do better" Rago would sigh before he launched off towards Asher with a flurry of strikes, one of which nipped his skin and to Asher's surprise he began to bleed. His face was that of a shocked warrior who never experienced pain on the battle floor. Asher quickly created space between himself and Rago. "You told me to stop being lazy. You got your wish"

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum