One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
~*The Town*~ EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
~*The Town*~ EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
~*The Town*~ EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
~*The Town*~ EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
~*The Town*~ EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
~*The Town*~ EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
~*The Town*~ EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
~*The Town*~ EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
~*The Town*~ EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1~*The Town*~ Empty ~*The Town*~ Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:56 pm

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Devil

the itsy bitsy $pider

~*The Town*~ 2646392532"I am glad you could make it" ~*The Town*~ 2646392532

Task Data:
The forest fire seems to do it assign job which was to clear out the portion of forest needed for the construction. Unfortunately the flames had drawn a lot of unwanted attention to his location pretty much alerting the locals of the fire. Spider didn't think it would lead to any trouble. If by some chance it should he should be able to talk his way out of it if not death could always be the solutions.

As for Spider allies they have been transporting supplies from there ship as well as building material. The construction was going smoothly it only a matter of time before the building is ready. It been about a couple of weeks before Spider had landed there ,and progress was going rather smooth.
Meanwhile the town local had spotted the large smokes signals throughout the week. In grew to the point that it cause the animals to attack the town due to natural habits being disturbed. That didn't sit well with the local thus causing them to summon a party to investigate what going on. They were about half an mile away from the Spider construction sight. It only a matter of time before they arrive. The weather for today seems rather peaceful as it just like the days prior before that.

The local seems to cut there way through the dense forest as they attempt to arrive at the source of the problem. Hopefully they were in a talking mood blood shed is not needed today or so it hope.

1/3
WC:259
Stamina:150
Equipment:

Last edited by Spider on Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total

2~*The Town*~ Empty Re: ~*The Town*~ Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:24 am

Trill Sameal

Supernova
Supernova

Trill Sameal

It's gonna be a fight tonight!

Arguments, yelling, disagreements, more yelling and then.....agreement. Why are these people so easy to switch mindsets? Its like they are the color white, able to change whenever they feel like it. Ryujii watched from the top of a house scoping out what these people were doing. Of course looking at a forest on fire, it would give them enough reason to stop it, or stop the person causing it. Ryujii grabbed his Bo Staff and decided to follow them and see who's the trouble maker.

Parting, and cutting through the forest wasn't really a problem when you have 8 people, 9 counting Ryujii cutting through the forest. Ryujii decided to had back a bit, seeing as this might be troublesome he wanted to see whoever started this fire, if they were strong, and by strong, Ryujii means can kill or render these towns people useless. Cutting through the last bit of forest was something unexpected. A building was being built, and a very large man was on site. With other workers, but this man stood out the most. He had that type of face, the type of face that says "If you get close you're dead"  

So Ryujii decided to hang back in the forest, just incase some shit hits the fan. Two of the 8 angry towns people walked up with machetes in their hands while the other 6 stayed back and looked at the construction with angry looks on their faces. The two yelled out "HEY, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!? YOU STARTED A FIRE AND NOW ANIMALS ARE STARTING TO ATTACK US!" "STOP THIS CONSTRUCTION NOW, OR WE WILL STOP IT FOR YA!" Ryujii snickered at the townsfolk yelling at the giant. "Oh boy, here comes the blood bath" Ryujii said hiding himself within the forest.

3~*The Town*~ Empty Re: ~*The Town*~ Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:16 pm

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Devil

the itsy bitsy $pider

~*The Town*~ 2932451419 Now they will be mad if I  ~*The Town*~ 3355040250

"Kukukukukuka", was the sounds that out of Spider lips. Indeed Spider was a rather tall man standing at exactly 9feet,and 10 inches his height linger over most individuals. That were unfortunately enough to stand near such a monstrous figure. Both angry townsman stand directly in front of Spider carrying what seems to be machetes about a meter or so in distance. Before yelling," HEY, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!? YOU STARTED A FIRE, AND NOW ANIMALS ARE STARTING TO ATTACK US!" "STOP THIS CONSTRUCTION NOW, OR WE WILL STOP IT FOR YA!"

Spider hands had already been place into his pocket he seems to have a rather calm expression. Spider had spoke in an tone that everyone could heard." Eh mhm..
Do you see a fire? Perhaps there was one? If that was true it will not happen anymore thus the animals will go back to there natural habits, and everyone will win. Sooooo go back home to your families for there no fire here. If that's not good enough prepare your best fighter to battle with me. If you win I will leave, and blah,blah, blah, and you know the rest."

Upon the word "If that" he had turned around to the locals which was 6 meters away from him. As  if this part of the sentence were instructed to them. All while Spider talked he had prepared a white milky substance just beneath his clothes as a precaution if they attack him the white substance was another layer to Spider skin which hold great durability. Lucky for Spider he could control the level of substance he can produce.

Spider had yawn as he said, "Now Get !"

Data:

4~*The Town*~ Empty Re: ~*The Town*~ Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:56 pm

Trill Sameal

Supernova
Supernova

Trill Sameal

The towns people saw that maybe this wasn't something they would like to meddle with. They grumbled and turned around disappearing into the forest. Ryujii on the other hand walk out. Looking at the construction he could see that fire was used. There seemed to be a pile of burned materials. While this didn't matter to Ryujii he got quite curious at what these people where building. Bo Staff in hand Ryujii walked up to the giant.

While death wasn't what Ryujii wanted, curiosity got the better of him. But what was that saying? Curiosity killed the cat? Could be definitive of what might happen. But Death wasn't in Ryujii's plans for today, so Death would have to take a pardon and be on its not so merry way. Ryujii looked up to the man without saying a word. He squinted his eyes a bit and took off his hat. Letting the wind flow through it.  

Putting his hat back on Ryujii put his Bo Staff behind him. "May I have the name of the giant?" Ryujii would saw with a smile on his face. "I come in peace" Ryujii says with the alien V he makes with his hand. Hopefully the man wasn't in an angry mood of things might get violent and at the Moment Ryujii didn't want to get violent. The green haired man just wanted a good time.

Ryujii was a man for good times and memories that never fade. But Ryujii could also be a man for leaving a bloody trail. He was off and on most of the time. But for now he wasn't in the fighting mood. He just wanted to chill out and have fun. Maybe he could chill with this monster of a man in front of him? Or maybe his corpse? Either way, Ryujii was looking for a fun person to chillax with. Tell jokes too. Drink together...

5~*The Town*~ Empty Re: ~*The Town*~ Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:34 pm

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Devil

the itsy bitsy $pider

Jordan When one leaves another takes his place snoop

Spider Desc:

Spider had grin when the townsman had turn tail, and leave the area. Those he knew he may have to destroyed that town within time due to the Union rules. In any case he decide to relax knowing for now bloodshed will be on hold. If a outsider look into Spider mind you may consider him a threat within every moment he breathes. That fact is Spider mind is a unstable puzzle piece always shifting like the wind to please it vision of life. Never at less Spider was in his own world when the green head boy approach him. Upon the boy speech ,"May I have the name of the giant?" drove Spider back into reality.

Spider glance down at the boy taking in the next sentence which was ,"I come in peace." If Spider was dumb he would think this boy this he an alien of some kind. That had brought a Spider upon Spider face. "Fufhfkakakkak, My name is none of you business now go follow those townsman example ,and be gone."
Spider hands still rested in his pockets as he glance at the boy who stood directly in front of him about 1meter,and half away. Those his ability was still activated he couldn't risk being injury when the meeting is around the corner.

4 man seems to still be building as 4 other man step into the construction site carrying more supplies, and cargo for the operation.

Data:

6~*The Town*~ Empty Re: ~*The Town*~ Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:26 pm

Trill Sameal

Supernova
Supernova

Trill Sameal

Following was not something Ryujii was used to. He looked back at the towns people and then back at the Giant. Ryujii burrowed his Bo Staff into the dirt and jumped onto it. Now more than matching the giants height he would was say "My name is Ryujii, nice to meet you" He didn't want any conflict yet. He didn't feel like it. But he wanted to know this monster of a man's name.

Ryujii had a smile on his face. A smile that could worm the hearts of many. Hopefully this would allow him to get the name of the mister. Curiosity was a slow poison. Of course there was still men working on the building. But what was the building going to be used for. And why did it have to be built here? Was there something special here?  

"Im sorry.....still looking for a name...But I can't leave. Not yet atleast. You see...I am looking for fun. And it seems like your the type of guy who knows about fun quite a lot." Ryujii balancing himself leaned forward a bit. "It seems to me like....your quite the fun guy..." Ryujii straightened up. Hopefully this either made the man laugh and get his name or a fight would ensue. While fighting wasn't on his list, Ryujii didn't mind a body or two.

Hopefully Ryujii could get some details on the building being built here. Or Ryujii could get a body bag. Doesn't matter. Again while he wasn't looking for a fight, he was looking for a good time...

7~*The Town*~ Empty Re: ~*The Town*~ Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:57 pm

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Devil

the itsy bitsy $pider

BasedGod I wonder how you look falling BasedGod

Spider had grin as he watch the boy display his balance along the stick. It was quite a impression feat for today people. He had string of idea's suddenly he had want to see how good this guy balance was. Each of Spider hands hold a special gloves each glove was fingerless with a added device in the center of the palm. Spider had pull out his right hand which was all black fingerless glove in the middle of the glove was a device. This device is known as dial each hold great abilities this one he was about to use was quite remarkable.

Spider wasn't dumb enough to reveal the device in fact as he produce his right hand he said," My name is-" In that moment there was a click as Spider out stretch right hand produce a violent gush of wind heading straight for Ryujii. The blast cover the distance of 7m in front of Spider completely it reach it max speed upon release. If successful Ryujii would find himself getting hurl into the ground or tree. Either way he was going to feeling the pain of the landing, and being toss around which would create bruises.

Spider had chuckle as he place his right hand back into his pocket he said,"My name is none of you concern go play circus somewhere else..."

Data:

8~*The Town*~ Empty Re: ~*The Town*~ Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:13 pm

Trill Sameal

Supernova
Supernova

Trill Sameal

Well...this chain isn't generic at all. You ask a man's name and he blasts you with air. Flying in the air Ryujii composed himself, grabbed him Staff and began to spin it around rapidly. The Staff and the forest met but being at high speeds the Staff began to cut through the forest until he would land. "Better than dying at least" But Ryujii decided that today was not a day of fun. And that the man was not as fun as he thought.

"I guess I was wrong giant, you aren't the fun type. I guess you are the loner type. The type that doesn't have fun eh? Well doesn't matter. You was never of any concern of me....so I guess i'll be going" Ryujii said disappearing into the forest. The man wouldn't pursue him. He wasn't that type. Or was he? Didn't matter...Ryujii was long gone and his journey to GodHead was just beginning  

At least now he learned a valuable lesson about talking to strangers. Don't talk if they don't have candy. And even if they do have candy, if it isn't the good kind that means they are cheap. You don't wanna meet a cheap pedo...that spells bad news on its on. But Ryujii is just rambling on in his head. Nothing important, or new. But it was about time Ryujii get off the island. There is no fun here.  

Maybe he could find some Marines and pester them a bit. Ah, but that would get him a bounty. He doesn't want that yet. Not until getting blown away isn't as easy as it was today. So first things first, train. And then train and then train some more. Ryujii also needs to train his hands. If he breaks or loses his Staff it could bad if he doesn't find another Polearm.

TWC: 1193
[EXIT]

9~*The Town*~ Empty Re: ~*The Town*~ Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:18 pm

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Devil

the itsy bitsy $pider

denzel Everything is going as plan denzel

Spider return his right hand into his pocket he was pretty damn sure the runt wouldn't come back to bother him again. Glancing at the progress of construction site one grunt had walk over handing Spider a clipboard this clipboard had all the data of the supplies ,and shipments the Union was going to send him. He review the information closely spotting that the Union was sending 25 solider ,and one officer by the name of Jake.

After finishing reading the list he hand the clipboard back over to the grunt nodded his head in approval. He couldn't help but wonder who this Jake guy was for he knew why the soldiers were coming but not why Jake was coming. Spider begin to think just what The Union really had in mind for him and the poor island known as Crescent Island. He had shrug as he turn his attention back to the base construction it was only be a matter of time before this base is up ,and running.

(Exit/finish)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum