One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Trying to make friends - [Concetta/Social] EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Trying to make friends - [Concetta/Social] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Trying to make friends - [Concetta/Social] EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Trying to make friends - [Concetta/Social] EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Trying to make friends - [Concetta/Social] EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Trying to make friends - [Concetta/Social] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Trying to make friends - [Concetta/Social] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Trying to make friends - [Concetta/Social] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Trying to make friends - [Concetta/Social] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

William D. Young

Pirates
Pirates

William D. Young

Trying to make friends - [Concetta/Social]

Lucas landed on Yotsuba Island, and immediately jumped off and docked the boat in the dock. He went through all the hassle of stealing a boat, so he wasn’t going to let it get stolen so easily. The village was pretty crowded and he didn’t have any friends. Like none… at all… Where would I be able to find some friends, he thought. The most obvious answer was the inn, so he made his way over to it just to have some fun. Lucas entered the inn, and sat down at the counter, waiting for the waiter to come and ask what he wanted. He looked over and saw a bunch of men, typical inn behavior. He turned his head back only to see the waiter waiting for him to order.

- “Anything you want?”
- “Um… A bottle of water and a piece of cake. Thanks.”

Lucas is in love with cake. It is like the only thing he really enjoys eating, for reasons! He waited for waiter to bring his stuff as he forgot that he had his bow in hand. It might’ve seemed intimidating so he placed his bow on his back and started to observe what the people at the inn were doing. One of the men was fighting his friend, another was drinking beer. In Lucas’ opinion, beer was the most stupid, rotten thing that mankind ever brought. Being a doctor he knew everything about the cons of these addictive materials. The way the human body is both a gift and a sin. The waiter came and nudged Lucas on the shoulder.

- “Your cake.”
- “Thanks.”

I’m obviously not going to pay for this, he thought to himself. Lucas picked up his fork and cute a mouth sized piece to eat. He put the piece of cake in his mouth and started chewing. It was pretty good, but not the best he had. Lucas started to play with his fork as he chewed, as dark as always.

tag || First Post, WC: 333

Concetta S.

Pirates
Pirates

Concetta S.

❃Concetta❃

Womanly child

Trying to make friends - [Concetta/Social] IMy1z8M

Softly she yawns as she looks into the water of a small pond. Her eyes twinkled with lights that filled with care, but deep inside she felt different. Sighing softly Concetta then grabbed her brush from her bag made of boar skin in which she created with things she found. Humming softly she'd brush it, skipping her ears and put up her hair using pieces to hide her animalistic ears. Smiling softly she then stood up, straightened her outfit and then started to walk through the fields. ''Wonder what to do today...'' she thought as she walked through an unknown path. She wasn't here for that long in her opinion although it felt like years. ''Wonder what onee's and nii's I'll find today.'' she thought out loud, but in a soft tone. Her eyes wondered around as she then saw a town with some buildings.

''Grrr...~'' her stomach made sounds of.

''Nnn...wonder if any of these places have food.'' she spoke to herself as she brought her index finger to her lips. Walking towards the building she the used her right hand to open a door. Most of the men here looked rather rough looking, but one of them seemed kind of off from the rest. Smiling softly she ignored looks and walked towards the person in which as soon as she saw what he had her eyes widened. ''Aaaw!~'' she spoke in awe of cake being there. Grabbing a fork she ate what was there and then noticed something. Concetta's eyes looked up and saw eye to eye with the male. ''...'' silence was brought between them as she blushed embarrassed.

''It looked so good! I shall get us more!~'' she spoke to this stranger that she had no clue who he was. She smiled about as she skipped along to the waitress. ''I need more cake!'' she ordered. ''Make sure there's some good stuff in that too.'' she spoke in a cute pouting way with her lips as she then smiled, skipped back and sat in a chair in front of him. ''So what's your name?'' she says with a cheery smile. She ignored looks from all around as she knew she was being starred at.

Words

William D. Young

Pirates
Pirates

William D. Young

As he was eating his cake calmly this girl came up and picked up his whole cake and ate it. Wow… Did she really just do that? Lucas sent her a death stare as she so happily, and cheerfully apologized and ordered a new piece of cake. She then asked him for his name, and he opened his mouth to start.

- “Did you really just have to eat that? I’ve been waiting for a piece of cake like that for about a week. I haven’t eaten cake for so long. You’re lucky I’m not violent… Not all people are thoughtful. Anyways, my name is Lucas. What about you? Oh wait, where is your mother? You’re a child and what are you doing in such a vulgar area like this. To hell with the cake for now, come with me.”

He walked out of the inn, holding the girl’s hand; making her come out with him. Lucas started walking around town and asking citizens if they knew who this girl was. He received the same answer from every single person, “No”. He brought her to an alley and sat her down on a barrel and kneeled down to get to her height.  

- “Where are you from…? We’ve went around the whole town asking around and nobody knows you here. I’d rather not be lied to, so tell me the complete truth. Please…”

Lucas smiled trying to show the girl that he could be a nice guy, even though due to his appearance he looks the exact opposite.

tag || Second post, WC: 258

Concetta S.

Pirates
Pirates

Concetta S.

❃Concetta❃

Womanly child

She looked at the stranger in waiting of his response. Her eyes blinked with innocence and confusion as he first was frustrated at the fact she ate his cake that he was waiting for, but then he cared of her well-being? Who was this guy? She asked herself this as she then heard him get up, grabbed her hand and dragged her away from the stares of the weird thirsty men in the building like some rag doll. Her red vibrant hair flowed and waved with the winds current as her eyes looked forward. Going all over town she dealt with him doing what he was doing and waited for it to be done. She listened to his questions to the townsfolk if they knew her with their answers all being 'no'.  

Soon after that was done he brought her to an ally. With thoughts of what exactly could happen in an ally she blushed and looked away. 'No way.~' she thought and brought her right hand to her own flustered red warm cheek as her left was the one being dragged. As she felt her butt being sat down on a barrel she then looked at Lucas and blinked confused.

“Where are you from…? We’ve went around the whole town asking around and nobody knows you here. I’d rather not be lied to, so tell me the complete truth. Please…”

Honestly she didn't remember exactly where she was from besides not from here. She tried to think of the first place she remembered. Her head looked and tilted up as she was thinking, kicking her feet in a child manner and then looked at him. ''Last place I remember when I was a child was at Amazon Lily.'' she spoke in a soft sweet manner in which also brought a sweet smile from her lips.

Words

William D. Young

Pirates
Pirates

William D. Young

- “Last place I remember when I was a child at Amazon Lily.”

Lucas smiled as he heard the words flow through her mouth like honey. He never knew Amazon Lily existed, and now that he knew that it was real he thought of how it might look. Lucas never really thought about females or his love life, he was shady like that. All he thought about was 1) whether anyone around him was in danger, 2) whether he was in danger, 3) how to help. He looked up at the girl, smiled, and said,

- “So, what is your name after all? Also, we better stick together. I’m sure you’re strong enough to protect yourself, but I’ll tag along. If that’s fine with you of course.”

He smiles at the small girl, and lightly blushes. Her mother must’ve been such a goddess. She was pretty, even though her young age. This girl seemed nice and kind and he’d love to spend his time with her for a bit. After all, he didn’t have any friends yet and she would be a great addition to his friends list. Lucas stood up and walked out of the alley way. When he reached the mouth of the alley he said,

- “Well are you coming? I’d love to have you join me. If you have any questions for me, I’d love to answer them as well.”

Lucas laughs and blows his hair out of the pathway of his eyes. His long hair was so annoying, but he’d never cut it. He’d been growing it for too long.

tag || Third Post, WC: 265

Concetta S.

Pirates
Pirates

Concetta S.

❃Concetta❃

Womanly child

Her eyes wandered into his mysterious bold colored eyes as she then saw him smile. He asked what her name was and that they should stick together. It wasn't that she wasn't strong, but he just wants to tag along if it was fine with her. She closed her eyes and smiled bright, giggling as she then hopped off standing on her two feet. Her arms dangled to her sides in a strong pull as her wrists rests against each side in such child cute posture. Concetta nodded as her bright innocent eyes looked at him. ''Sounds grand. Shall we go onii-san?~'' she spoke sweetly as she then then noticed what she said making her eyes look away.

''O-Oh! I-I wanted to know...'' she spoke in a shy way as she kicked her right foot back and forth, hands behind her back and motions left and right cutely. ''If you'd be one of my onii-san's.'' she spoke with pouting child lips and then looked up at him normally with a straight posture. ''Also my name is Concetta.~'' she speaks as she puts her right hand by her forehead in a cute salute and tips her body a little to the left.

Standing up straight again she then walked towards him as he started walking off, wondering his answer to her first question. She was curious about him, but he seemed interesting in which he'd be great for her collection of nii's.

Words

William D. Young

Pirates
Pirates

William D. Young

- “If you’d be one of my onii-san’s”

Lucas smiled as he heard the words exit her mouth. That was great; he loved being a brother figure. He never had a younger sibling, and this could be pretty cool. He blushed, and looked down at Concetta.

- “Sure, I’d love to be your onii-san... So, where are all your friends?”

He was pretty curious about why she was all alone, after all she looked like the type of popular child that could befriend anyone. She was kind, sweet, and also so cute! No, I am not a pedophile, Lucas thought in his head. It was natural to think of children as cute, right? He never thought of someone like that. Most of the time, he was always the child being called cute. Well… He never was really called cute. He had black bags under his eyes since the age of 8. That’s about the time when he discovered how to making acidic potions. He stayed up till sunrise trying to figure out the correct formula just to impress the ship’s doctor. When he found it out, he ran over to the doctor (who was asleep at the time) and banged on his door as loud as he could. This pretty much pissed the doctor off at the time, but when Lucas showed him what he had created; the doctor was back to normal and happy as well. Ah, memories how he loved them. They were one of the only things that could remind him of his past.

tag || Fourth post, WC: 257

Concetta S.

Pirates
Pirates

Concetta S.

❃Concetta❃

Womanly child

Brightly she smiled and her eyes sparkled into stars as she heard him agree to be her onii. She was surprised since they just met, but it was great news!~ She then thought of something as they continued to walk. She was going to be set sailing for wherever with Linnea. Her head tilted up to look at him and then straight. ''Onii-san...'' she started to speak in a sad disappointing tone and stopped walking. Her eyes lowered down and arms dangled against her sides. ''I know I just meet you, Lucas-nii san...B-but would you set sail with me and a friend of mine!~'' she then tried to say it in a happy tone, but also in a determined tone while looking straight at him. ''I can't allow my nii-san to be where I'm not.'' she spoke once more. She looked at the sky with a small straight face as she knew it was almost time to go to where Linnea was if she wanted to go.

-exit-

Words

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum