One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Floating Restaurant Finale EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Floating Restaurant Finale EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Floating Restaurant Finale EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Floating Restaurant Finale EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Floating Restaurant Finale EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Floating Restaurant Finale EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Floating Restaurant Finale EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Floating Restaurant Finale EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Floating Restaurant Finale EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Floating Restaurant Finale Empty Floating Restaurant Finale Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:06 pm

Gozu

Pirates
Pirates

Gozu
TASK DESCRIPTION FYI:

The fighting was at a lull for the moment. The initial attackers seemed like a motley lot, and didn't really put up much of a fight for the Featherweight Pirates. However, the men that were watching them folly, didn't seem to mind at all. In fact, it seemed to be exactly what they were expecting. Was this supposed to be some kind of test for the men? Or was he willingly sending them to their death. Lee's brow furrowed and his lip quivered in anger. It was reminding him of Captain Illan.

Several times he and Vick had led assaults on villages, and been the only survivors. Captain Illan never looked surprised, and his 'that's too bad' always seemed sarcastic. It was sickening, truly sickening. Just the thought made Lee angry enough to kill the man.

Down the stairs parade a captain, a man who appeared to be the first mate, and two more crew men. The Captain was an ugly son of a bitch. The first mate was a swordsman like Lee, making him immediately want to square off with him. The other two crew men just looked like capable men, unlike the squadron of attackers that had first arrived, accept one of them was also carrying two swords. Lee welcomed the idea, it'd been awhile since he faced a dual wielder.

As the captain cam to the bottom of the spiraled staircase, Lee got a good look at him. He could see he was carrying something. A... hammer? Strange, you really wouldn't expect a seafarer to wield a hammer. If you miss a sword slash, you can slice up a board. If you miss a hammer attack, you can put a hole in your deck. So maybe he was strong, but he obviously wasn't that smart. The room fell silent as he they waited for the pirates to speak.

"Four of them and four of us. I don't think that's very fair." Lee smirked with a bit of arrogance behind his voice. "They don't know who they're messing with."

WC: 360

Last edited by Gozu on Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Floating Restaurant Finale Empty Re: Floating Restaurant Finale Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:34 am

Owen Sharp

Pirates
Pirates

Owen Sharp
C
ANDY SOLVES EVERYTHING
❝ WHAT LIES AHEAD INTRIGUES ME, ALMOST AS MUCH AS CANDY. ❞

No time for a victory dance for the featherweight pirates. They had just turn the tide against the plundering pirates and now four individuals casually entered the restaurant. It had turned into a battle zone now; broken chairs and tables, defeated pirates were everywhere. Blood could be seen on the floor, table cloths and the walls too. Unlike Owen, his other crew mates were pretty relentless. The new foes that entered seemed to be the top brass of those who had just been defeated. The largest individual among them, who wielded a gigantic hammer stood in front. Probably trying to make a statement that he was the fearless leader of the group. All of them seemed to be on a different level from the foes the featherweights had just taken down. The two crews stood in front of one another and a quiet stare down was held. Unclear who was the victor of it, the silence was broken by the swordsman of the featherweights: Lee. Owen nodded in reply, ”you can say that again buddy”. He added to Lee’s comment as he took out a piece of candy and threw it into his mouth.

”You little rug rats, you think you can stand in our way just because you defeated a bunch of weaklings?”, finally the captain of those attackers decided to speak up. ”Look at you guys, you’re not meant for the life of the sea. Who among you is the captain? This stupid fish guy? I’ll see how he remains standing after I pinch him with my trusty old hammer”. The man stretched his hammer and aimed it towards Tai. May be, he wasn’t sure what he was talking about. Owen let out a little laugh as the opponent thought of Tai as the captain. Everyone looked at him confused but he said nothing, he just stared at Rei and then turned his gaze back towards the unarmed guy. The man who stood in front of Owen had a badass look on his face as he kept cracking his knuckles. It was obvious, this guy was a hand to hand combat type and didn’t look like he would go down easily.

”You’re mine”, said the street fighter as he pointed to Owen and then sliced his finger across the throat. So it was clear, this guy intended to go for a death battle with Owen. Owen on the other hand, wasn’t so drastic to go for death battles but perhaps, this foe wasn’t going to back down. ”Bring it on then”, he replied taking the signature stance of a bojutsu user. The battle so far had only been the prologue, the final fight between the two crews was about to begin.

TAGS
Finale
WORDS
NOTES
N/A
made by ayu of btn

3Floating Restaurant Finale Empty Re: Floating Restaurant Finale Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:33 pm

Raza

Revolutionary Captain
Revolutionary Captain

Raza

Baratie & Bickering

Oh Reinaka, what will we do with you?

By this point, anyone else would have booked it, high-tailed it home, and made a beeline for the cushy armchair by the roaring fire, all with a piping hot mug of hot cocoa in hand, but her? Forget about it! She wanted to stay at thsi godforsaken bistro and have it out with complete and total strangers over what amounted to nothing really, so at the Baratie, she’d stay. Besides, she’d have hours and hours, and oodles of time with which to drink hot cocoa. Later. Always later. Just like that training day she'd been meaning to have for three days now, and that four hour phone call – minimum – she'd been putting off her momsie and popsicle. Oops. She made a mental note to herself: send the damn transponder message, stupid, even though she knew perfectly well she’d remember it for mere minutes, only until the next interesting idea popped into her head, which wouldn’t take very long at all. In fact, it barely took ninety-six seconds before the laughter of this pirate found its way to her mind, infiltrating and subjugating all else that was there, for the time being. Her humming along to her memory’s recollection of Neil Peart’s voice proved only to distance her thoughts further from anything related to her parents, and instead turned her attention to the dark waters before her.

She followed the laugh outside of the double doors of the Baratie, only to find a biggest man she’d ever met standing in front of her, laughing that ridiculous snarl of a howl he called a laugh. Was this the leader of this reckless band of vagabonds? Pirates? Please, this wasn’t what a true pirate crew looked like! You don’t become a pirate because you want to, because you want license to raid and destroy and pillage and do harm. You became a pirate because you didn’t have choice! You became a pirate because they only way you were going to free yourself from the tyranny of this oppressive world was to remove yourself from it. You fight when cornered, you steal when you’re hungry, and you die when it’s your time and not a second before. The girl had not been a pirate for very long, granted, but she had been struggling for freedom for a lot longer than she’d even acknowledged what she was doing.

Run along little girl before you I make you a slave on my ship! I’ve got vermin to killlll KEKKEKEKE”

“Watch it, yo… I’m the Captain of those vermin.”

“Wuh.. KEKEKEKEKE…. A little scrawny thing you look is pretending to be a pirate!? KEKEKEKE! I thought my men were getting beaten up in there, not enjoying the satisfying touch of a pretty little thing like you! KEKEK No wonder they wanted me to come down.”

“Oh they got a taste of my hands all right!”

Reinaka assumed the general stance of a Chi Blocker, very similar to that of a Muay Thai fighter: slightly on the tips of your feet, arms up and close together. Perhaps this would be all she needed to defeat this behemoth. She hadn’t exactly mastered the Praying Lotus stance yet, but she doubted she’d need to take it that far judging by the strength of this other men.

“Ooh, look at you! Hmm you must not know who I am! I’m The Raccoon, you stupid little bitch. And Unless you want to feel the weight of my hammer I suggest you move!”

“Not a chance, you dog.”

His eyes instantly lit with a fuel that Rei-Rei hardly knew was there. He was running up at her before she’d even realized he was serious. It wasn’t so much his speed as much as his speed with a huge fucking hammer in his hands. How much did that thing weigh? He lifted his arms and smashed the hammer into the spot that she’d been standing, easy enough to dodge but she didn’t expect what was coming next. The weight of his strike didn’t even phase him as he immediately swift the hammer to the left a swung it like a baseball bat, hitting her dead on and sending her flying in the direction of the swing. It felt as though she’d been smashed into by fucking train. Her vision went white and she could hear her nerve endings screaming in pain. Her body remained airborne for a second, before her wings began to twitch more so than flap, trying to break the speed of her fall. Her body hit the wooden deck, one, twice, and three times before she managed to grab a plank. Her body fell into the icy water, only holding on to end of the deck so as to not completely submerge. She gasped for air, shocked by the pain of the strike combined with the stabbing of icy water. She reached another hand up to steady herself enough to herself back up onto the deck.

She found the extra strength would be unnecessary, however, as a Raccoon was already upon her, pulling her out of the water by a ponytail. The man must have wielded incredible strength, holding her up and out of the water completely, though she really did weigh any more than 120 pounds, very soaked and wet at this point. The man’s full-belled laugh roared outward again, shaking his whole body and hers subsequently. He grinned his teeth like a Cheshire cat, eyeing his prize as he held her up for inspection. He looked as tiger must look when its finally cornered its prey, playfully dancing and cat walking from side to side, giving the semblance of opportunity for the gazelle without actually doing so. Reinaka struggled in his grip, holding on to his wrist so as not to put all the weight on his hair, wringling and swinging against his iron grip. She needed to think. She was panicking, she was playing into his hand. She was a close combat fighter and he had opened his guard entirely to her, thinking her defeated and weak. Now was the time to strike. Her body ached, blood oozed from a cut in her scalp, but she had to keep fighting. For them.

She inhaled and swung her body upward, locking her legs around his extended arm. His body was exposed to her and his pressure points were vulnerable. She stopped gripping at his wrist and focused, jabbing her thumbs into the underside of his forearm and pressing. The wrist was a deadly place to expose to a Chi Blocker. It held five critical points in the body: the Heart Point (H-6), the Lung Point (L-6), the Pericardium Point (P-6) and L-10, just over the primary muscles of the thumb, the Large Intestine Point (L-10). Reinaka exerted her Chi and pressed into each point, locking his arm in a rigid and fixed position. She could feel the panic in him, the shifting of his breathing from the inertia that had just taken control of his arm and slowly crept into the whole of the left side of his body.

His hand seized open and she left from his grip to behind him, falling and rolling over. She clutched the back of her sore head. Damn, she was going to have split ends after this motherfucker. She suddenly coughed up blood. That hammer had done a number on her, and it was all she could do to not pass out right then and there on the wooden deck of the Baratie. Raccoon had fallen to one knee, the left side of his body completely paralyzed by her technique. But he wouldn’t stay that way forever. He would get up eventually, and he would smash her into nothing if she let herself fall asleep.

She shakily got to her feet and prepared herself. She had to end this fight or she was going to pass out before she could get to safety. Rei ran across the platform to the man's fallen hammer and pulled on the handle to almost no avail. The man's creeping laugh caught flame again and his evil chuckle sent goosebumps across her skin. His chuckle turned into a cackle as she tried to pull the hammer away from him. The thing really was heavier than it looked.

"You stupid little girl... you couldn't lift my hammer if you tried!"

Fuck that son of a bitch. He didn't fucking know her, or her strength. Sure it was heavy but Rei-Rei was clever. You didn't need brute strength to accomplish anything. Her teachings had taught her that, if nothing else. The girl grabbed hold of the handle with both hands, bent her knees, focused her chi and prepared herself. The wind started to blow, or at least it felt like the wind. But it wasn't. It was her. She pushed off the ground and launched herself into the air, her wings paired with the force of her chi lifting her and the hammer some 200 feet into the sky. THe hammer was still heavy, but the gust of energy pushed and pushed until she'd reached her limit. She would begin to fall. No, she wouldn't just fall. With all her energy she did the unthinkable: she used the technique again. Her energy might not hold up after this, but that didn't matter.

She soared back down to the ground like a rocket, pulling the hammer back down with her.

"SOARINGGGGG BLITZKRIEGGGGGGGGG"

She lowered more than swung the massive weapon down and the metal impacted the now mobile Raccoon with such force that it felt as though an explosion had been set off on the deck outside the Baratie. As far as she could see, the man had swung a punch upward, hoping to thwart the force of the attack. They seem to pause in time when his fists impacted the hammer before it all went to hell. The building shook more violently than any wave could have caused and wood and water soared into the air. When the wreckage cleared there was nothing more than a gaping hole in the deck were the Raccoon had once been.

Reinaka was thrown backward on to the deck and rolled to a halt. Exhausted, in pain, delirious, but... hopefully in the clear. She could rest now. A faint smile dawned her mug before her eyes closed and she drifted into something between sleep and unconsciousness.

Techniques Used:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum