One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Training the eyes [Haki training] - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Training the eyes [Haki training] - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Training the eyes [Haki training] - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Training the eyes [Haki training] - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Training the eyes [Haki training] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Training the eyes [Haki training] - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Training the eyes [Haki training] - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Training the eyes [Haki training] - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Training the eyes [Haki training] - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

31Training the eyes [Haki training] - Page 3 Empty Re: Training the eyes [Haki training] Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:38 am

Mea Kurosaki

Pirates
Pirates

Mea Kurosaki
Crushed, shut down, Mea had been turned down but didn't feel angry or upset, just a little disappointed and a little in pain. "a... little sister? oh... well, OK.. i guess that is OK. just... i wanted a little more but Sisters are more fun. so, what do you want to do now, Onee-Chan? sisters should go and have a lot of fun, right? i was a only child so i don't know how to act as a younger sister, so i will try my best. umm.. also, sorry about that kiss. i just felt playful " Mea said cutely as she would hug Linnea and nuzzle her a bit.

a little more happy, Mea would happily swing from side to side, having a big smile on her face, but staying a little bit away from Linnea. "so, what do you want to do, Onee-Chan!? I am up for anything you want, as long as it is something you really wanna do. if it is sparing, i will do it. just say, and we'll do it." Mea said in a very kind tone, having a huge smile on her face, happy to have a sister.

32Training the eyes [Haki training] - Page 3 Empty Re: Training the eyes [Haki training] Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:16 am

Alice

Marines
Marines

Alice
Spoiler:

Karate island was unique in that most of it was notably quite flat. It was an unremarkable sort of place in general, the inhabitants were typically martial artists of some kind, or farmers. But obviously it couldn't have always been this way.

Alice had found herself here on this island enough that she'd stopped treating it like a vacation. The "T" shaped island likely didn't hold much strategic importance, but the Navy had made efforts in the past to secure the island, which meant that they were at least interested in having a base here. Alice figured that perhaps if there was a secluded section like that islet she'd met Linnea on, the Navy could set up a base of some sort. Far away from the somewhat militant inhabitants.

To that end, Alice found herself exploring the island at length. With her new understanding of Haki, she could quite easily see things she'd might have overlooked if she were just restricted to her normal vision, which was ideal. If she had to see what she was looking for with haki, it was very likely no one else on the island would be able to find it without actively looking for it. The training she'd done was already proving to be a boon. By following it, she'd been able to discover a fairly decent sized jungle, despite the is island's classification as a plane. With her Haki active, the blonde thug turned peace keeper was able to locate a rather large structure within the jumbled mess of trees and vines. She'd likely have completely missed it if it weren't for the presence of two shining auras within.

Avoiding a fight was what Alice would prefer to do in this situation. One of the auras was a burning white, like her and Lin's. That meant they would be a nasty threat if it came to combat. She wouldn't bother approaching carefully, however. Having the sane Haki Aura meant they had the same Haki powers. Sneaking was futile. Instead Alice opted to  retain her highly casual, laid back stance as she fumbled around the outside of the structure. She wondered where this this came form, who built it. Surely not the natives, they were long past ziggurrates and temples, weren't they?

"Heeeelloooo~?", Alice's voice would echo throughout the temple as she called out inside it, looking around at the odd structure of the thing." I uhhh, I know somebody's in here! Y'all can come out, it's not like I bite, just sayin '...", she'd declare nonchalantly as she pressed into the landmark, only to lean against a nearby wall, awaiting a response from the other two guests, preparing herself for an attack, as she usually did.

494 words
Spoiler:

33Training the eyes [Haki training] - Page 3 Empty Re: Training the eyes [Haki training] Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:26 pm

Naga D. Linnea

Pirates
Pirates

Naga D. Linnea
Granted, Linnea truly did look at this little girl as a child, and found it hard to get past that... But that lone wasn't the only reason why she turned down her offer. Even if neither her nor Alice could truly stamp a label on their relationship, she did know she cared about the other Kuja fighter, too much to hurt her by going around kissing other girls or even boys, let alone doing... other things... Thus she patted Mea's head and kissed her forehead sweetly, glad she was able to overcome the disappointment quickly enough. It truly was just a little schoolgirl crush. She instead accepted to be just her kid sister which was perfectly fine for Linnea. She would help the girl train and grow up strong... She swung around cutely while the older Linnea pet her head protectively, activating her Haki:

"Alright, lets do some training! If you're going to reach the grand Line, you must be much, much stronger.", warned Linnea.

But then, with her stronger Haki she was able to pick up another aura slowly heading her way. Normally she would get jumpy and draw her bow but this feeling was too familiar. This white aura carried a familiar warmth that just put her at ease. Recognizing Alice, Lin's face suddenly brightened further and she turned towards the entrance to the temple with a calm yet visibly delighted smile. Greeted by the sight of her lover wearing an outfit far more suited for an adventure in the wilderness - while all of Lin's outfits were chosen for such and seldom changed much outside of shape and color - the archer she couldn't help letting her gaze slowly trail up and down, before lingering on her Sapphire blue eyes with a soft blush appearing on her cheeks. She could never get enough of the playfully passionate blonde, her soft facial features contrasting with her gorgeously toned body; and most of all, all those memories the sight of her brough fourth. Alice had an odd effect on the bashful ranger, and she had grown to enjoy every bit of it. She met her half way and greeted her with a tender kiss to her lips, avoiding any particularly intense display of passion in front of the younger Kuja, who for all her schoolgirlish innocence had still bluntly stated her crush recently:

"Hello there Ali...", Linnea greeted softly, cocking her head down slightly, her lack of any obvious surprise implying she had seen her coming in advance, "I'm surprised you found your way here too..."[/color]

The three Kuja girls were clearly brought together by a shared Haki ability, and with her and Mea about to start training, Alice's apparance had been right on time. But the redhead didn't seem particularly talented for fighting, which meant overcoming that lack of talent through training would be difficult:

"There's someone you have to meet!", she moved away, allowing Alice and Mea to look at each other smiling gently at the two girls, "Alice, meet Mea, another Kuja like us! We were just about to train if you're in the mood for some sparring."

Her eyes narrowed slightly as her smile drew into a smirk, almost like she was teasingly poking at Ali's instincts as a martial artist. She knew the girl loved to work out so hopefully it wouldnt take much to get in her in the right mood...

Using C-rank Kenbu (30/40 HS)

34Training the eyes [Haki training] - Page 3 Empty Re: Training the eyes [Haki training] Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:22 am

Mea Kurosaki

Pirates
Pirates

Mea Kurosaki
Seeing as how Linnea went over to the woman and kissed her with such passion, or that is what Mea thought it was, Mea would take that as a point that this was Linnea's love interest and would pull her own hood up and take a book out, having a dull and uninterested look on her face. "hello... I am Mea Kurosaki, a doctor. do you know about devil fruits, miss Alice? if so, do you know about the paramecia type devil fruit, horu horu no mi? i would like to know as i have seen a person have those powers of the horu horu no mi around recently. do you know if there is anyway to stop them messing up my hormones? " Mea said to the new comer, Alice, lying right at her face for having the horu horu no mi devil fruit powers.

though she was reading, Mea would be walking towards Alice and Linnea, having only her right eye focused on the girls, while her left one was focused on the book. "Miss Alice, are you a Kuja too and are you a marine? i can't tell you what i am. that is classified. sorry if it sounds secretive but i don't want to cause anyone any stress. It is nice to meet you." Mea said with a smile, putting her book away and having her hand out towards Alice.

35Training the eyes [Haki training] - Page 3 Empty Re: Training the eyes [Haki training] Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:04 am

Alice

Marines
Marines

Alice
The temple looked pretty old. Alice was no historian, but there was some kind if inscription all along the walls in a language she hadn't ever seen before. Sections of debris looked like they might have been some sort of picture chiseled in the rock, but time had worn away much of the image. The place itself seemed big enough to house a detachment of Marines, maybe two. If they cleaned up the place it could easily serve as a base of operations, though it was pretty far from the ocean. So that might be an issue.

Alice crouched beside a collapsed section of wall, running her fingers across the engravings in the stone. Rumor has it the world government ate crap like this up. Ancient cities, civilizations, weapons. If it was around before they were, they liked to own it. Knowledge is power and what not.

Before she could continue to ruminate on that thought, a familiar voice demanded all of her attention.

Soft and gentle, like a feather. Easily lost in the wind. Even within the halls of this temple, there was scarcely even an echo of it. Still, Lin's voice managed to reach Alice's ears just fine given her Haki enhanced perception. The blonde, cool and calm as ever came to her own feet and dusted herself off. Turning her head toward her one-time lover. She gave the Kuja a lazy grin, somewhat unsurprised to see her here. The aura was familiar enough by now, certainly. Cool and mellow, with an odd warmness to it. The two made their way toward each other and exchanged a dainty peck that was surely supposed to be a kiss of some kind. Alice would certainly teach the other Kuja how to properly greet a lover later.

"Cupcake~...", Alice would say in her typical playful fashion, her response to Lin's statement of surprise would be a sly smirk followed by a incredulous gesture at the temple that surrounded them, " Island is pretty flat. Not too many jungles around here, definitely none this big, and definitely none with a temple like this.". Linnea obviously had seen her coming, the archer's Haki was leagues ahead of her own. Still, there'd been another Aura here. So either Lin had company, or they were about to. She wouldn't bring it up, because Lin would probably know anyway.

And know she did, moving out of Alice's line of vision to reveal a young redhead. If Alice didn't know any better, she'd have guessed the girl, named Mea as Lin would inform her, was her daughter. But as far as Alice knew, the girl had been chaste until their encounter so this meant the little lass was just a stranger to them both. More so Alice, clearly.

The redhead in question kept much of her head hidden under a hood, and her face was stuffed behind the pages of a book. Either she was shy or upset, Lin hardly seemed the type to meet out in a jungle just for a book club. Lin would inform her they were about to train. Mea herself spoke up shortly after, making her way towards the two women. She introduced herself as a doctor and asked if Alice knew anything about Devil Fruit. Alice was about to speak, but the girl continued, apparently the question had been rhetorical... Or it wasnt Alice's "turn" to talk yet.

Alice wasn't the best with kids, she was fairly childish at times herself and personalities had a tendency to clash. Once the girl was done asking about the horny horny no mi or whatever, Alice would lay a hand on her hip, shifting her weight to that leg, "Don't know too much about Devil Fruit I'm afraid, but I know enough about Haki to know all its gonna take is a swift, Haki infused Roundhouse to the brain box to put a quick stop to any nasty powers they've got. Always aim for the head, kid. Causing a nice, good concussion solves most of my problems.", the Marine would say bluntly and proudly. It was a bit of a lie, given she herself had a Paramecia-type Devil Fruit, but the ankle biter didn't need to know that.

The little girl would continue to interrogate Alice, causing the voluptuous blonde to roll her eyes and give Lin a narrow stare, silently asking if the girl was always like this. "You always make it a habit of asking people's affiliations before offering your own? Also, fun fact, "classified" is pretty marine-ish talk there, little girl. You should know, this island has no Navy base. That means no back-up if you start making enemies before you start making friends. Just a friendly heads up, ya know? One well-trained martial artist to one combat inept doctor. ", Alice's threat was hardly veiled and when Mea extended her hand, Alice kept hers on her hips, refusing the handshake.

She cooked her head lazily toward Lin for a sec, a bored expression on her face. " Didn't happen to catch any hints of treasure about have you? These old things usually have shiny old golden statues and what not." Alice actually didn't know if any of that was true, just an educated assumption. She wasnt exactlyimplying the truth, but karate island wasn't a good place to run around calling yourself a Marine. Treasure hunter seemed far more likely in this neck of the proverbial woods, given the islands in the south blue being fairly well known for being untouched by modern societies.

36Training the eyes [Haki training] - Page 3 Empty Re: Training the eyes [Haki training] Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:45 am

Naga D. Linnea

Pirates
Pirates

Naga D. Linnea
And here it was, that mischievously sultry look as if she wanted nothing more than to pounce on the shy silver haired archer who lacked the forwardness to keep up with her. Talking to the more outgoing blonde when she looked at her like that made her feel like the girl was stripping her with her eyes (which she did often enough even if not now); even if she could now meet her gaze without darting her eyes away every few moments, that look and that nickname always made her blush.

Alice's passion was undoubtedly one of her best traits, and it made Linnea want to stay faithful to herself, to that same demure nature that seemed bring forth this passion even more. It had taken her a while but after accepting Ali liked her for who she was she no longer made any conscious effort to become more appealing; she just did what she did best and followed wherever her heart took her.

But then it didn't seem like two new acquantances would be getting along anytime soon. Her lover's look earned her a calm, dismissive shrug from the platinum haired ranger, who just focused on doing what she did best at times like these: Soothing people.

"Why are you talking like that, silly?", she pet Mea's hair, ruffling it softly. She didn't say anything about the girl having the very devil fruit she was talking about her abilities, that would be her choice. She was talking like a Marine, but Lin had already spent enough time to recognize Mea as a quirky person, so she just chuckled when Alice shot back when asked those rather personal questions. Though her next words were spoken to the younger Kuja, they also obviously applied to Alice, "Play nice..."

The two had gotten off on the wrong foot, but Linnea didn't let that bother her that much... Both of them were good people in their own way, surely they'd see it in time. She rested her hand on Ali's shoulder to grab her attention, already thinking back to a little piece of her training that could use her girlfriend's help:

"Could I take you up on your offer for Martial arts training...?", asked the archer, soft and gently, almost as if she wasn't basically inviting her lover to a fight. Despite this, there was a faint, almost unnoticeable shimmering flame behind her cold steel blue eyes... Lin had still been raised within a warrior's culture, and even if she was meek and gentle, she still had a fighting instinct behind all that innocent sweetness. Perhaps even Linnea herself was completely aware of this, but she did know she still had to get much stronger before she could think of reaching the Grand Line...

Alice had offered after all, back when they were out Dojo hunting, and now Linnea was taking her up on that offer. As for Mea, she might benefit more simply from improving her Haki for the time being. Not only that, she would be able to heal either of them with her own medical abilities

"Mea, work on your Haki; try to guess how we're about to move from our aura...", she suggested a training plan for the redheaded Kuja, not having forgotten about her part of the training.

37Training the eyes [Haki training] - Page 3 Empty Re: Training the eyes [Haki training] Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:57 am

Mea Kurosaki

Pirates
Pirates

Mea Kurosaki
not wanting to get into any trouble with the older girls, Alice and Linnea, Mea would bow and have her head pointed to the floor. "Sorry for what i said. i shouldn't have spoken in such a rude manor. i hope you can forgive me, Alice, Linnea." Mea said before activating her Haki and sighing. she wasn't all that cut up to be around people like Alice, considering that she is the lover to Linnea and could be a lot stronger then her in fighting and other types of combat and even Haki and had a really odd feel about her.

"wow, Alice's aura is really soothing, like a nice scent of freshly bloomed roses. i think i can trust her... if Linnea trusts her, then i should try to not get on either of their bad sides, as it would mean i would get hurt a lot." Mea thought as she would step away from the two girls, not noticing the water that was just behind her. Mea, thankfully, stopped before falling into the water and would sit a few paces in front of it and keep her eyes centered on Linnea and Alice, while getting out some herbs and equipment to make some medicine if either of them should get hurt.

"i wounder if what Alice says is true. maybe... i should tell her about my devil fruit powers... or i could play around with the two girls and have a little fun. hehe.. if i do though, it may cause trouble, but it would be really nice to test it out. what to do... first, makes some good medicine for the two, then maybe... if they show any signs of needing a boost, i could inject them with some hormones. hehe... right, get to work now" Mea thought to herself, grinding up the herbs into a suitable medicine for the two women, while having a small grin on her face and would laugh to herself, keeping it at a low volume so they wouldn't hear her.

word count: 3550
training haki to C rank: 1000 words
training Stamina: 2550 words

38Training the eyes [Haki training] - Page 3 Empty Re: Training the eyes [Haki training] Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:15 pm

Naga D. Linnea

Pirates
Pirates

Naga D. Linnea
They had a pretty decent sparring fight, even if not as intense as two women like Linnea and Alice could probably have pulled off... In the end it partly felt as if they were still measuring each other in some way or another. At least this provided enough training for Mea-chan who had plenty of action to observe and push herself to the limit of her Haki abilities...

In the end, once their training session came to a close, the three girls parted ways and went to tend to their own business. Mea was pretty adamant about joining Linnea's crew, which was ultimately for the best since she truly needed a doctor...

[exit]

39Training the eyes [Haki training] - Page 3 Empty Re: Training the eyes [Haki training] Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:42 pm

shootershoot

Free Agents
Free Agents

shootershoot
errrrr less yaoi, more training. I only see like 3 post that actually can count towards haki or stamina training (this is @Mea for her staff request post) so denied.

40Training the eyes [Haki training] - Page 3 Empty Re: Training the eyes [Haki training] Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:16 am

Alice

Marines
Marines

Alice
(gonna exit, muse is pretty weak atm, sorry ladies)

-Exit-

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum