One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Training the eyes [Haki training] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Training the eyes [Haki training] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Training the eyes [Haki training] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Training the eyes [Haki training] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Training the eyes [Haki training] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Training the eyes [Haki training] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Training the eyes [Haki training] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Training the eyes [Haki training] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Training the eyes [Haki training] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

15Training the eyes [Haki training] - Page 2 Empty Re: Training the eyes [Haki training] Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:25 pm

Mea Kurosaki

Pirates
Pirates

Mea Kurosaki
"I was taught to be honest by my parents and by my teachers... so i want to be honest unless it is to the Marines. I'll trick them to come on to our ship and then we can capture them. i could then test my medical and devil fruit skills on him. umm.. Linnea.. could you hold me a little tighter... i am a hammer in water now and... i rather not sink and die after meeting you... also.. umm... if.. you want to... test what gender you like... better... i could always... umm... be your test subject for that... being as how i can switch from male to female... and back.. so.. umm... don't feel afraid to... ask me... to help you, but don't expect me to do it if i am busy with making medicine or reading medical books, as that is important for me to become the best doctor in the world. umm... one final question... do... do... you... umm... what i mean to say is... do you... want... to... umm... show me some of your archer skills? it... is just... i want to see a few of your skills before... trying to do a few of mine. i... haven't been able to do much of any hormone manipulation and... i don't think it will work well without seeing other skills at work.. but.. after the bath please... also, thanks for washing my back. your a very sweet and kind person. how about i wash yours next?  " Mea said in a very kind and sweet tone, blushing hard after thinking and hearing what she had just said, before undoing her tied up hair and putting some of it in front of her face so then Linnea couldn't see her embarrassed face. Mea would feel very embarrassed about what she had said and about how Linnea may react, which made Mea even more embarrassed. she truly hated herself after making it very obvious that she liked Linnea and was too embarrassed to even speak after that.

word count:1621

16Training the eyes [Haki training] - Page 2 Empty Re: Training the eyes [Haki training] Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:08 pm

Naga D. Linnea

Pirates
Pirates

Naga D. Linnea
She really had it out for those marines huh? More than most pirates did anyway... Linnea had to wonder just how bad Marines from her past had behaved to make her turn out like that. It's natural since Pirates and Marines were natural enemies, but this deep seethed hatred is normally one sided on the Law enforcers' part. Even Lin only killed those who made clear enough they didn't really deserve the air they were breathing anyway... She laughed a little when the girl basically propositioned her for sex; she was way too young to be thinking such things:

"You're adorable but that won't be necessary.", she answered with a calm smile and a flattered blush on her cheeks just as she finished washing Mea's back and sat her down beside herself turning her back against her; however she did accept her offer to wash her back, "That would be lovely, thanks!"

Lin pulled her hair in front of her to give the other Kuja better access, leaning her arm against the edge of their little springs. It did felt like Mea had a little crush on her, but it was hard from Linnea not to look at her as a child...

17Training the eyes [Haki training] - Page 2 Empty Re: Training the eyes [Haki training] Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:50 am

Mea Kurosaki

Pirates
Pirates

Mea Kurosaki
After embarrassing herself in front of Linnea, Mea would try her best to keep her calm this time and wash Linnea's back as best she could, though she would start to feel very weak being in the water for so long. "Linnea.... i am feeling... really weak. i... think i need to get out of the water... but... i will try to finish washing your back first... if i can last that long..." Mea said weakly as she would continue to rub and wash Linnea's back, feeling very weak and hardly being able to keep her eyes open.

after only 5 or 6 minutes of washing Linnea's back, Mea would start to breath very heavily as she would look and feel very weak and slowly started to have her eyes lids fall down, and Mea would then loss consciousness and her body would fall onto Linnea's back, her eyes entirely shut and her breathing and heart beat drastically increasing while she would look very weak and exhausted.

18Training the eyes [Haki training] - Page 2 Empty Re: Training the eyes [Haki training] Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:20 pm

Naga D. Linnea

Pirates
Pirates

Naga D. Linnea
The girl struggled to keep washing her back with a kind of effort the Kuja ranger couldn't help but admire. She knew the tiny girl posessed a Devil Fruit power, so she had to be struggling like crazy to be immersed in water like this... Yet she could still feel her hands rubbing up and down her back. Lin hummed at the pleasant feeling, but once she felt the girl suddenly grow still, she instinctively turned around, and laid the girl back outside the water:

"You're too sweet, Mea-chan~", she whispered with a sweet smile, "I'm sure you'll become an excellent doctor one day."

She didn't want this cute little girl worrying about fighting. She cared for people more than anyone she'd ever met, and thus she shouldn't waste this nurturing personna trying to fight... She should grow stronger by growing better at healing and caring, which was what she did best.

19Training the eyes [Haki training] - Page 2 Empty Re: Training the eyes [Haki training] Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:51 pm

Mea Kurosaki

Pirates
Pirates

Mea Kurosaki
Mea would wake up after Naga placed her outside the water and would happily chirp once Naga said she would become a great doctor. "your a really nice person, Linnea. your gonna be a great captain once everyone is assembled. i am gonna get my clothes on, but if you need me, i will come back to you. umm... one more thing. i want to be with you as much as possible as... you are a great captain as you reassure and give people confidence. don't doubt yourself, Linnea-Chan. " Mea said as she would go over to her bag and grab a towel, a fresh pair of clothes and her bag itself.

getting dried, Mea would feel her hair get a bit tangled and stiff, making her a little annoyed and in pain. after getting changed, Mea would go over to Linnea and sit just outside the pond and keep her skirt patted down. "Linnea, can i ask you a question? don't worry, it isn't creepy or odd. it is just... do you intend to recruit other girls into the crew? if so... i request to just... have my own room. it is just so then i can keep my medical supplies safe and not have them broken and so then i can stack my medical books in to a proper book shelf, so then i don't confuse them with other books. if that request is too much, i don't mind sharing a room then. " Mea said in a very calm tone, brushing her hair to remove the knots that were put into them, while also keeping her bag and herself out of the water.

20Training the eyes [Haki training] - Page 2 Empty Re: Training the eyes [Haki training] Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:09 pm

Naga D. Linnea

Pirates
Pirates

Naga D. Linnea
She was still calling her captain... Linnea honestly didn't feel like one, she was shy, withdrawn, and often even meek. She had to be left alone in the jungle to her own devices, so as she'd be forced to use her skills to kill for food, or starve to death... That was how the spartain warrior society known as Amazon Lily trained that meekness and naivite away from their young warriors:

"Thank you for the vote of convidence...", thanked Lin, brushing her bangs away from the girl's forhead. Pondering on Mea's request, she answered, wondering if her suggestion would be enough for her, "The ship is too small for people to have their own rooms, but I guess you can just set up a hammock in the medical room and sleep there?"

Linnea followed suit and slowly rose up from the water, not even bothering to dry herself and just slipping on her dress once more. She had no qualms with getting wet after all; already having endured much worse in the name of survival. She then looked at mea and the area around them; this would make for a good training ground...

21Training the eyes [Haki training] - Page 2 Empty Re: Training the eyes [Haki training] Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:30 pm

Mea Kurosaki

Pirates
Pirates

Mea Kurosaki
Hearing Linnea's answer, Mea had come to the conclusion about her living quarters and how she would set up the doctor quarters. Mea, a little too curious for her own good, would have a burning question to ask of Linnea but was a little bit worried it may backfire on her but would try to ask anyway. "Linnea, did you have to train in Amazon lily and hunt for yourself? even if it was when you were around seventeen or sixteen, it is still not very nice. i know it is how the island works but... i wouldn't last two minutes in the forest when i was on the island alone. just to say... i was kinda puny and even a small snake could swallow me whole. i trained in medicine as... i found it the least dangerous and the most interesting. one more thing... do you think your first mate will like me and... do you think i will be of any use if a fight broke out? i... don't think i would be as i am... not good with anything but healing and maybe support. i still... want to be of some help, even if it is in small amounts. anyway, let's go. it is getting a little too wet for my liking. " Mea said before getting up and heading towards the entrance of the ruins.

22Training the eyes [Haki training] - Page 2 Empty Re: Training the eyes [Haki training] Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:13 pm

Naga D. Linnea

Pirates
Pirates

Naga D. Linnea
The little girl did talk too much to the point when Lin often forgot the first things she said by the time she finished talking. But for all her cute little quirks it did appear that she genuinely cared for other people, at least for those who weren't marines:

"They do that... It's the only way to harden the kind and naive ones like us.", Linnea commented, empathising with Mea's plight during her training with the other Amazons, "Who knows? I'm sure you'll find out for yourself as we go on our adventures!"

She spoke reassuringly, ruffling her hair playfully and flashing a bright smile. As she walked up towards the exit, Linnea looked back at her reluctantly. This would indeed make a good training ground, and Mea had already started her training with the whole trying to keep her strength underwater. Linnea rested one hand on her hip for a while longer:

"Why not hang around here for a while longer?", she suggested, "Looks like a good place to do some training..."

23Training the eyes [Haki training] - Page 2 Empty Re: Training the eyes [Haki training] Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:46 pm

Mea Kurosaki

Pirates
Pirates

Mea Kurosaki
Though a little reluctant, Mea would turn back to Linnea and have a smile on her face before putting her legs back into the still water, making sure that it was jus high enough to affect her, and getting a medical book out to study. "if that is a order, I can't ignore it. I am gonna keep my legs in the water as long as possible while studying a few herbs and medicinal plants, and illness. If you want to train with me, give me ten minutes. I should be done studying on 16 illnesses by then.  " Mea said in a dull, bland tone while reading a book called illness and treatments, having a pained look on her face as she would grow weak from the water but refused to get her legs out of the water or to move from what she was doing.

24Training the eyes [Haki training] - Page 2 Empty Re: Training the eyes [Haki training] Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:19 pm

Naga D. Linnea

Pirates
Pirates

Naga D. Linnea
Linnea smiled as the girl accepted her suggestion even if she didn't do it quite like Linnea intended. She wanted to train with her by sparring but her idea was good too. For a devil fruit user, trying to stay conscious with enough parts of their body submerged was a herculean effort. She even tried doing so while reading, further distracting herself which could be both a strength and a weakness:

"Don't forget your Haki!", reminded Linnea, acting very much like Master Jeong did to her (though without the gruff drill instructor tone), and increasing her training, "That's good, see how long you'll last like that. Don't worry, I'll be watching in case you misjudge how long you can hold on."

The elder Kuja had her own training plan, an idea given to her by some of her fellow Jeong Style students. They called it Image training: Linnea would have to imagine the most powerful (preferably human) foes she had ever faced and envision a battle with them. She activated her own Haki to keep an eye on Mea while she had her eyes closed and ensure she didn't fall onto the water.

OOC: Train your haki too! Remember, D-rank Kenbunshoku Haki costs 5 Haki stamina~

Also, keep counting your words. the maximum 100 points of stamina you can train cost 3750 words; training Haki to C-rank costs 1000 words. I dare you to try and train it all in this thread Razz

Linnea Haki stamina: 30/40 (Used C-rank Kenbunshoku for 10 H.S.)

25Training the eyes [Haki training] - Page 2 Empty Re: Training the eyes [Haki training] Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:23 am

Mea Kurosaki

Pirates
Pirates

Mea Kurosaki
Mea would activate her haki, observation Haki, and would have one of her eyes focused on the door, while her other on the book. Having her legs under still water, it would drain her strength while the Haki also drained her energy, while her focus was on book to enhance her knowledge on medicine. "Linnea, try shooting a few arrows at me. I'll try to dodge or smash the arrows when they come at me. Don't aim for my head or heart, as it will end up killing me. Just try to hit my stomach or lower chest please. I want to see if my special horu horu no mi powers can do." Mea asked Linnea in a calm tone, still reading her book and having her eyes shift to Linnea, having a cheeky grin on her face.

26Training the eyes [Haki training] - Page 2 Empty Re: Training the eyes [Haki training] Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:55 am

Naga D. Linnea

Pirates
Pirates

Naga D. Linnea
Linnea carried out her image training to best of her abilities, but much to her chagrin there was something she didn't foresee. All of the strongest enemies she had ever faced were the kind of foes she could only take on by using her mighty bow, and among all of those she was capable to fighting with only her hand to hand skills, Master Jeong was undoubtedly the strongest. The problem was, Master Jeong had never fought her seriously, so image training with what she knew so far wouldn't get her anywhere. Thus she went for the thief who attacked the dojo: He was pretty strong, but still paled in comparison to Lin's Haki. Unleashing a few blows and techniques was all it took to complete this run and to feel overall rather unsatisfied. But then Mea gave her an idea:

"Uhm, sure... If you think you can handle it, I can aim for a non vital spot. But are you sure? Even if it wont kill you, it will hurt a lot.", Linnea commented with a hint of uncertainty, but hopefully Mea's will would be reassuring enough, "Well, here it comes; get ready!"

Once the girl had assured her resolve, Linnea would take aim... Mea might be small, but Linnea could still figure out her vital spots and stay away from them. She aimed for her left bicep, which albeit painful wouldn't cause any permanent damage and it didn't seem to be her dominant arm anyway... Letting loose her arrow, it would lodge itself in Mea's army with an eerie "squish", upon which Lin would go over and pull it out, leaving a thin hole for the Doctor to heal...

OOC: Don't forget to leave the water in order to use your fruit powers Smile

27Training the eyes [Haki training] - Page 2 Empty Re: Training the eyes [Haki training] Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:05 pm

Mea Kurosaki

Pirates
Pirates

Mea Kurosaki
Taking her legs out of the water to gain all her strength back and putting her book to one side, Mea would breath in before Naga had shot her arrow, and then quickly dodge out the way of the arrow, just before it hit her arm and ended it getting it into her left hand. "wow, you hardly miss your aim, do you? you aimed for my arm but you got my hand... jeez, that is painful. i guess that is why your a sniper then. what do you make your arrows out of, Steel? this is gonna hurt to pull out but i got no choice. OK... 1, 2... OWWW... yep... that stung...  " Mea said, having pulled out the arrow from her hand and immediately getting to medicating it by putting some herbs on to it, then tightly putting a wrapping of bandages on it. "that should hold for some time. Naga... your a really good sniper. i got a Idea. umm... maybe not... it probably not work... never mind, just forget it." Mea said in a depressed tone before going back to her book.

word count:2767

28Training the eyes [Haki training] - Page 2 Empty Re: Training the eyes [Haki training] Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:26 pm

Naga D. Linnea

Pirates
Pirates

Naga D. Linnea
Mea reacted by quickly turning to face the archer as she released her arrow and letting it pierce through her palm. She yelped in pain before bandaging her wound. The girl was tough enough for having volunteered to a kind of training like this, Mea would give her that much:

"Thank you but no, those are just simple wood... I'd like to get stronger arrows someday.", she answered, smiling while helping the girl pull the arrow ou, "Still, these are not meant to hurt my allies and I'd rather not have to shoot you like that again... Is there really no better way for you to train?"

Her ideal arrows would be made of Sea Prism Stone, so that she'd be able to disable devil fruit users when the time came to fight in the Grand Line. She knew enough to be sure that she'd find plenty of those there, and as such a mimimal form of countering would be helpful. Haki was too, but unlike Haki, Kairoseki would disable an fruit using enemy for as long as it remained embedded into them.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum