One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Training the eyes [Haki training] EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Training the eyes [Haki training] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Training the eyes [Haki training] EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Training the eyes [Haki training] EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Training the eyes [Haki training] EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Training the eyes [Haki training] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Training the eyes [Haki training] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Training the eyes [Haki training] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Training the eyes [Haki training] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Training the eyes [Haki training] Empty Training the eyes [Haki training] Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:50 am

Mea Kurosaki

Pirates
Pirates

Mea Kurosaki
Getting to Karate Island wasn't exactly easy in a dingy, especially with Mea now being weak to the sea and her Dingy being really unsteady. though she made it safe and sound, Mea had a small bit of motion sickness from all the swaying around on her dingy and would have a hard time keeping her lunch in her, only barely stopping herself from throwing up. Having her dingy sitting next to the side of the forest, Mea would climb up a tree and try to spot any wildlife she would find a little fun to mess around with by trying out a few hormone manipulation tricks on it and herself. "Now, where can i find a willing victim to test out the Horu Horu no mi powers on? i may try it on myself, just to have a little fun seeing what i may look like a little older or even as a guy. i may want to make my hair longer or even change my figure. i may up my cup size or change my height. oh, found a victim. now let's make this monkey have a little change. this is gonna be fun " Mea said in a very cheerful tone before jumping from one tree to another, having fun as she traversed the Forest with ease as it felt natural to her from being in amazon Lily for so long.

word count: 238 words

2Training the eyes [Haki training] Empty Re: Training the eyes [Haki training] Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:46 am

Naga D. Linnea

Pirates
Pirates

Naga D. Linnea
Time for her daily stroll through the forest! Lin woke up early in the morning today, grabbing a few slices of bread for breakfast along with her usual apple. Between her progress with increasing her skills and growing more infamous (not exactly a burning desire for her, but it was what it was), Linnea also had something else in mind. Her encounter with Concetta had led to a desire to start their own crew, and sail around the Grand Line together! It was a beautiful idea, but they were a long way to go before they'd be ready to embark on this journey. They only had a sniper and a navigator... Lin was hardly captain material, and with skills like hers she could hardly lead from the front lines as a true captain would. So she needed a new power, something else to allow her to fill in that role...

She also needed a doctor, a shipwright, and more fighting crew members. It was unusual to see pirates on the lookout for a proper captain but the platinum haired archer was just that kind of person. Activating her Kenbunshoku Haki, she scanned her surroundings, a largely useless endeavor given how few people there were around, but it still allowed her to sample the village's activity with her sixth sight. More importantly, she could see what the animals were up to. But when she ventured into the jungle, she found something else... Picking up a small aura likely belonging to a young girl, she noticed how easily the girl moved through the jungle, not unlike she herself did.

"What is she up to...?", wondered Lin, slowly approaching the girl's location

OOC: Used B-rank Kenbu Haki (25 Haki stamina remaining)

3Training the eyes [Haki training] Empty Re: Training the eyes [Haki training] Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:47 am

Mea Kurosaki

Pirates
Pirates

Mea Kurosaki
Swinging from branch to branch, keeping her grip on each branch the same as the one before and making sure that she doesn't miss a single swing and branch, Mea would be getting ever closer to her desired target to test out her new devil fruit powers on but, as if fate had intended on stopping her, Mea had sensed someone that was getting closer to her, someone that had a somewhat pleasant aura around them, and would stop swinging on the tree branches and climb down the tree she had just gotten on and go over and check who this mysterious stranger was. getting closer to this person, Mea had a small urge to use her new powers to change what she looked like if she was going to encounter a marine or anyone from the Marines but then choose not to as she hadn't gotten a bounty on her head just yet and would proceed at getting closer to the person.

once she was only 50 meters away, the figure started to look more and more like a woman, one that looked like a Kuja, a part of her own race, which made Mea interested as to who this person was and why she was suspiciously getting closer to her. Without a second thought, Mea would put her hood on and walk towards the woman a bit more, before stopping only 5 meters away from her. "hello. what are you doing here and why are you seemingly trying to capture my target? you were getting close to a gorilla that i was gonna mess around with and it was gonna be so much fun. i would have tested a few herbs and medicines on it to see if it had any affect on it and mess with it's hormones a bit. life can be a total.... not gonna say it as that would be rude. what is your name, Miss? my name is Kurosaki, Mea Kurosaki. i am a Kuja... the shortest kuja and the least developed... but i am gonna show them all the size doesn't matter when your gonna be the best doctor in the world, and then they will respect me and not... and not bully me, forcing me to leave Amazon lily... i just want... to show them that even though i am small... I will be the best doctor i can be. " Mea said in a very determined and fiery tone, with fire in her eyes and her fist clenched and on her chest.

Mea's appearance:

4Training the eyes [Haki training] Empty Re: Training the eyes [Haki training] Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:27 am

Naga D. Linnea

Pirates
Pirates

Naga D. Linnea
The way this girl moved... There was no doubt about it, she had to have learned in a similar envoiroment as Linnea did. She didn't think she would meet another Kuja so soon but even then there were way more tribal societies than just Amazon Lily. She could have come from any of those places, or simply been taught alongside them. This person had obviously spotted her, since she suddenly stopped moving around the jungle and turned straight towards her. It looked like a short little girl also wearing a hood, stopping a few meters away with an uneasy look:

"Hi there.", Lin flashed a gentle smile, and indeed verified the presence of a nearby Gorilla, and instead looked at her incredulously, "A gorilla? That doesn't sound very tasty... Surely you could find a better animal to eat?"

Despite her shy look, the girl was very outspoken since in a short moment Linnea pretty much knew everything about her life story. Turns out she wasn't interested in meeting the gorilla but testing hormone drugs on it, being a doctor and all that... Indeed, then it made sense to run tests on monkeys.

"Oh? You're a Kuja too? I don't remember you from Amazon Lily...", Lin nodded her head negatively, offering her hand in greeting, smiling with a friendly expression, "I'm Naga D. Linnea. Pleasure to meet you!"

OOC: Sustaiend Kenbu Haki

Mea-chan, when using Kenbunshoku no Haki, you have to activate it (read the Haki rules for more details). At the moment you should have 15 Haki stamina, and since you can only use D-rank Haki, activating it would cost 5 Haki stamina. However, activation lasts for 2 turns.

5Training the eyes [Haki training] Empty Re: Training the eyes [Haki training] Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:42 am

Mea Kurosaki

Pirates
Pirates

Mea Kurosaki
Mea, being a little more gleeful then usual, would go up to naga and give her a small hug before backing up a little bit then speaking. "nice to meet you, miss Linnea, or should i call you naga.. hmm... Naga sounds cooler. so.. you don't remember me from Amazon lily? i remember you, as you were one of the only people i looked up to when i was only a child. i was the smallest Kuja on the island and got bullied for it, even though my parents are really tall... i don't know why i am short. oh, umm... if you don't mind me asking... umm.. are you making a pirate crew? if so.... i'd like to join it... and be your doctor. i ate a devil fruit and now i control hormones so... if we ever get into any trouble, i can makes a little change in hormones and make us turn into different people... if i can get the amount right.. please let me join, Naga-senpai or... Naga-Sama... or... captain Naga... " Mea asked nervously, having a worried look on her face, trying to calm down.

deactivating kenbo haki. Haki stamina: 5

6Training the eyes [Haki training] Empty Re: Training the eyes [Haki training] Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:41 am

Naga D. Linnea

Pirates
Pirates

Naga D. Linnea
"Wow, you're really blunt aren't you...", commented a faint smiling Lin, returning the little girl's hug, "Call me Linnea, no need to adress me by my family name."

While it was true that Kuja didn't have nearly the same hatred for the very notion of Pirates like most folks in the Four Blues seemed to, it still struck her as odd that she'd approach a strager with such an odd proposition. All in all a pretty unusual girl, but that didn't really make her a bad person. If anything, it made Linnea remember her own past... She too was a little socially awkwards especially as a child, and before she discovered her talent for archery she too was meek and a prime target for bullies.

"Aren't you being too trusting?", Linnea crossed her arms, raising an eyebrow with a mix of concern and nurturing scolding. She couldn't go splilling the beans so easily, "How would you know I didn't mean you any harm?"

Regardless, Linnea truly didn't mean her any harm, but she still worried for her fellow Kuja for being too trusting of strangers. She had come at a right time since after meeting Concetta, Linnea was determined to take her best friend on her journey around the world:

"I have indeed started a crew, but I'm currently short on funds to buy equipment. When we're ready, you're welcome to be our doctor.", she smiled, petting the girl's hair with a soft cool smile. She sustained her use of Kenbunshoku Haki, both to train it and prevent any potential attackers from getting the jump on them

OOC: Used C-rank Kenbu Haki (15/40 Haki stamina remaining)

7Training the eyes [Haki training] Empty Re: Training the eyes [Haki training] Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:01 pm

Mea Kurosaki

Pirates
Pirates

Mea Kurosaki
"firstly, I am trusting you as your aura is very soothing. I know this because of my observation Haki. Secondly, If you need funds, I got 900k beli I can spare for you. Thirdly, I may be trusting now, but I won't be around marines. They are really bad, I can feel it. Their aura is horrific and it hurts just to be around them, and that is just their aura. They nearly shot me out of the sea once, apparently by accident. I want… to make them pay! " mea said in a more angry tone at the end, having a calm tone at first. Mea would get out 900,000 beli from her pouch and hand it over to Lennea. "take it, captain Lennea. I am lucky to have someone as pretty and interesting as a captain. Now, let's have some fun. Follow me. I got something to show you." Mea said in a cheery tone before climbing a tree and grabbing a vine, waiting for Lennea to come before swinging around the Forest, going towards a old temple.

8Training the eyes [Haki training] Empty Re: Training the eyes [Haki training] Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:56 pm

Naga D. Linnea

Pirates
Pirates

Naga D. Linnea

She smiled as the girl apparently trusted what she saw from Linnea's aura to make the decision to trust her... It wasn't a bad call whatsoever, it relied a decent sense of trust in her own instincts which was cruical to even those to whom fighting was as secondary. It would be important if she intended to become a Pirate. But what she said next had Lin raising an eyebrow:

"That's... More than enough to buy us a ship. But with that much money I can make even more by hustling at the nearby tavern.", commented Lin, nodding affirmatively and crossing her arms. She chuckled at the comment of hating Marines, "Sounds like something a Revolutionary would say..."

Linnea said this with a certain understanding, she herself sometimes sounded like a Revolutionary instead of an average pirate. But she hadn't started her travel with any goal of crushing the World Government. She simply wouldn't tolerate it getting in her way. She had no respect for some phantom authority trying to hold itself above her, and she wouldn't allow any to use that authority to exploit the commonfolk. Those people were even worse than the worst pirates... She packed away the pouch:

"Thank you sweetie.", she kissed Mea's forehead, the little Kuja was odd and certainly a little silly, but she also had a good heart which was enough for her, "I'll put it to good use..."

She would then follow the little girl to see what she might have in store for her...

9Training the eyes [Haki training] Empty Re: Training the eyes [Haki training] Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:56 pm

Mea Kurosaki

Pirates
Pirates

Mea Kurosaki
Swinging, swinging around in the trees until reaching the old, abandon temple that Mea had found using her haki before landing on the island was all but boring for the young Kuja, having a blast just swinging around and seeing the world zoom by her. Once she reached the temple, Mea would climb down the last tree she got on, carefully and slowly, before going towards the temple and going into it, having a big smile on her face. "Linnea, this is what i wanted to show you. this place is HUGE!!! i found it by using observation haki and it is abandon. want to make this a little meeting area? it is in the middle of nowhere and no marine will find it, unless they can swing through tress. oh.. um... Linnea... please know that... no matter what happens, i will be at your side. i promise that... even if you get arrested, i... will find a way to get you back. i promise. " Mea said as she would start to cry, wiping away her tears and going to Linnea, before kissing her cheek.

10Training the eyes [Haki training] Empty Re: Training the eyes [Haki training] Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:27 pm

Naga D. Linnea

Pirates
Pirates

Naga D. Linnea
It was perfectly predictable that even a little girl would feel so at ease in the jungle after being raised in a tribal warrior culture whose envoiroment was oddly similar to this one. Linnea followed her effortlessly, running and leaping off branches, swinging on vines and climbing trees with the skill and dexterity of a parkour runner. She was never hindered by the envoiroment whatsoever, be it a natural or an urban one. She finally leapt off when they arrived at a large temple:

"Wow... It really is impressive...", she commented looking around the temple, recording everything with her photographic memory. Making that into a meeting place wouldn't be a bad idea, but there was a slight problem, "It will only be a good meeting place for the next few weeks until we leave this island for the Grand Line."

She ruffled the little girl's hair cutely as she made the sweetest promise ever and came over to give her a kiss. She even cried:

"You're such a crybaby...", Linnea smiled kindly, giving her a hug and reassuring her, "Don't worry about me sweetie..."

Used another C-rank Kenbu Haki (stamina remaining 5/40)

OOC: Don't forget to count your words! Once you reach 1000 words you can increase your Haki to C-rank

11Training the eyes [Haki training] Empty Re: Training the eyes [Haki training] Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:09 pm

Mea Kurosaki

Pirates
Pirates

Mea Kurosaki
"A doctor... worries about their patients... ya know... and I'm not a crybaby. i am just bi-polar... you know... i change my mood quickly. umm... is it OK if we take a dip in the pond in the centre of the ruins? i haven't had a good bath in... 5 days, plus... i heard that people get closer by doing stuff with each other. we are both girls so it is fine, right captain? I'll just go in now, as i need a good soak... and I'll see you if you want to join me" Mea said as she would go over towards the pond in the ruins, remove her clothes and jump in, holding onto the side so she wouldn't sink, being a hammer in water now. "This feels nice... being able to bathe again" Mea said very calmly, smiling as her stress melted away

12Training the eyes [Haki training] Empty Re: Training the eyes [Haki training] Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:22 pm

Naga D. Linnea

Pirates
Pirates

Naga D. Linnea

A doctor worries about her patients huh? That was all fine and dandy but Linnea wasn't really sick now, was she? It wasn't like she had any sudden urge or need for a doctor. Yet here she was, cute little Mea, ready to help her whenever it became necessary. The girl was nothing short of adorable, there was no doubt on that... She called herself Bi-polar and even if Lin hadn't hear that term before she could vaguely understand what it meant...

"That means you have happy days too?", asked a curious Lin, hoping to see a brighter side to the little girl.

She wasn''t opposed to the idea of a bath, so she hardly even answered her question beyond a simple nod, she just pulled off her dress, bow, and quiver, and stepped right in, sinking all the way to her neck and leaning back, closing her eyes:

"So nice..."

13Training the eyes [Haki training] Empty Re: Training the eyes [Haki training] Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:27 am

Mea Kurosaki

Pirates
Pirates

Mea Kurosaki
"i do have happy days, Yes captain. Umm… you look nice. I bet you can make guys fall for you and maybe even some women. Being a hammer in water isn't good for me. Umm… can you wash my back please? I have to hold into the side of the pond so I don't sink and drown. Do you have a first mate? If so, I'd like to meet her soon and maybe mess her hormones around to make her even more female, if you choose a girl that us. If male, I'll change him into a girl so then he can't fool around with other woman. Just to ask, what is your preferable love interest gender? I'll say mine now. I am bisexual, so… yeah… please don't think… that I'll fall for you or anything… " Mea said in a shy tone, being very obviously tsundere towards Linnea, but being more shy then mad or upset.

Last edited by Mea Kurosaki on Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

14Training the eyes [Haki training] Empty Re: Training the eyes [Haki training] Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:42 am

Naga D. Linnea

Pirates
Pirates

Naga D. Linnea
She blushed at the girl's praise, Lin was hardly the most romantic type but being told something like this reminded her what happened the other day on that remote island. Still, the girl was feeling pretty chatty so she changed subject quickly, asking for help washing her back. Lin simply grabbed the girl by her waist and sat her on her soft lap, washing her back that way:

"You're really honest aren't you...?", asked Linnea with a cheerful chuckle. This girl was positively adorable, with her offers to genderbend the other crew members and outright asking her about her sexual orientiation, "That's a good question, im not sure about that myself..."

Lin still found both men and women attractive so maybe she was bissexual too? Still, she had no way of knowing that for sure since had still never been with a man. Regardless, she couldn't help but chuckle playfully at her last comment while scrubbing the young Kuja's back...

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum