One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Position - World Position holders [Please look]  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Position - World Position holders [Please look]  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Position - World Position holders [Please look]  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Position - World Position holders [Please look]  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Position - World Position holders [Please look]  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Position - World Position holders [Please look]  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Position - World Position holders [Please look]  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Position - World Position holders [Please look]  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Position - World Position holders [Please look]  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Ritz

Admirals
Admirals

Ritz
Ritsu - Rear Admiral

Rai Vertigo

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Rai Vertigo
Rev lieutenant

17Position - World Position holders [Please look]  - Page 2 Empty Re: World Position holders [Please look] Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:34 am

The Jade Emperor

Revolutionary Captain
Revolutionary Captain

The Jade Emperor
Rev cap

18Position - World Position holders [Please look]  - Page 2 Empty Re: World Position holders [Please look] Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:44 am

The Flying Dutchman

Admirals
Admirals

The Flying Dutchman
Vice Admiral of the Marines.

Ryan

Free Agents
Free Agents

Ryan
Shichibukai for

ID-7173 ("Valentine")

Free Agents
Free Agents

ID-7173 (

Knuckles Shi

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Knuckles Shi
Rev LT

Ghost

Ghost
Noble-King of Dream Islands

Rule 1* Please inform me ic if you are going to be in my kingdom for a set time,  I need to know not being mean.

Rule2* The Dream islands has a large wall surrounding the area with designated check points requiring a payment of 100,000 beli to dock in or a payment of 75,000 beli if one is simply passing through"  Please beaware that by law there is a 40,000 beli a day that must be paid until you set off. for your ship small boat etc.

Rule3* "Those within the Dream Islands must show respect to the King, the King must be called King Zeal at all times, the punishment for not following this law is.
[Will be fine 50,000 Beli and/or jail time.]"

Rule4* So long as it's in my kingdom I get to join in any events.

Rule5* I could hold you, your people or ship hostage if need be. If I suspect anyone of doing harm to me or my kingdom.

Thank you.

Last edited by Ghost on Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:35 am; edited 4 times in total

Queen Evie Windsor

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Queen Evie Windsor
@Ghost

These rules must be IC rules. Which means you have to set up systems on how this is done, this means you can not demand people inform you OOC about coming to your kingdom. You can set up payment checks and anyone who goes through this way will be able to have their beli deducted. Please set up the rules as "laws" in an actual manner as they would be written IC such as

"The Dream islands has a large wall surrounding the area with designated check points requiring a payment of 100,000 beli to dock in or a payment of 75,000 beli if one is simply passing through"

"Those within the Dream Islands must show respect to the King, the King must be called King Zeal at all times, the punishment for not following this law is [insert punishment here]"

and so forth.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum