One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Going up in the World EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Going up in the World EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Going up in the World EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Going up in the World EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Going up in the World EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Going up in the World EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Going up in the World EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Going up in the World EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Going up in the World EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Going up in the World Empty Going up in the World Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:02 pm

Bloodisaac

Marines
Marines

Bloodisaac
Anton gave a long yawn as he stretched his aching muscles. It had been some time since the Grand Maiden incident, and while Anton was still cooped up in bed (not by his own violation mind you), he was definitely making progress on his recovery. Now and then he would feel a dull ache in his muscles, but nothing crippling or anything of the sort. Heck, he believed he could get back to work, but the men underneath him, as well as captain Stelbourg, had deemed otherwise. Anton couldn't help but chuckle. It was nice to have so many people looking out for you.

The sound of the door opening got his attention and he looked over to see Stelbourg entering the room. "How are you feeling?" Anton chuckled and smiled. "The same since you asked last time. I'm feeling much better, really." Stelbourg chuckled. There was something behind the larger man's smile. Excitement? "Well then, get dressed. There's something I need to show you." Anton blinked. After so long of insisting he stay in bed, now he was being told to get up? Anton was already partially dressed. It was just a matter of slipping on his coat and boots, so it wasn't long before he was ready. He stepped outside, finding Stelbourg waiting for him. "Follow me."

Anton followed the large man down to the docks, his eyes immediately falling on a large ship which hadn't been there before. A galleon, in green and red, baring the symbol of the marines on its sails. "May I present to you, The Noble Justice," Anton looked up at the large ship, almost in awe. "So big..." Stelbourg laughed. "She may not have all the bells and whistles yet, but in time, she'll be as fine as she is large."

"Captain Stelbourg."

Both men looked over to see a petite woman in a white suit approaching them. She stopped before them, saluting the captain, who responded in time. "Ah, excellent timing," he stepped aside, giving Anton and the woman clear views of eachother. "Anton, this is Commander Celia Stanson. Celia, this is Anton La'croix, the one I told you about." She looked over Anton briefly before giving him a salute. "It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance sir. I look forward to working under you." Anton returned the salute, but something bothered him. "Under me? But, we're the same rank, aren't we?"

Stelbourg smiled. [color=blue]"That's what I wants to speak to you about. The higher ups have heard about what you did on the Grand Maiden, as well as some of your other assignments. They believe that the rank of commander doesn't really suit you anymore."[color] Anton was beginning to slowly piece together what was going on, before Stelbourg smiled and saluted. "Congratulations, Commodore."

"Congratulations sir!" 

Anton yelped as he finally noticed ten marines had gathered near them. He hadn't even heard them approach. "Commodore? B-But that means..." Stelbourg chuckled and smiled. "That's right. You outrank me now. And I must say, a position well earned." Anton was simply amazed. One of the men approached him, handing him a white marine's coat. He looked at it, dumbfounded for a moment, before slipping off his green one and putting the marine coat on. It fit him perfectly. He looked around, at the men, the ship, Celia, and Captain Stelbourg. Slowly, a smile appeared on his face. "In that case..." he gave all of them a salute, "I will do you all proud!"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum