One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Another One EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Another One EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Another One EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Another One EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Another One EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Another One EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Another One EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Another One EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Another One EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Another One Empty Another One Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:59 pm

Ryuichi

Ryuichi
Ryuichi walked down the plaza that he was just about to destroy some days before. You see, he was wondering where the Shichibukai was located. He needed to know if that 500,000,000 Beri was still on the line. The young Underworld Broker wasn't rich, but he also wasn't poor and what was the problem with having more money? Looking around, he could see that it was around noon. The sun was high in the sky and the plaza seemed to be quite empty. About 10 people walking around besides Ryuichi himself. The marble streets were huge as the plaza had a diameter of about 30 meters with a elegant water fountain in the middle of it.

About two days ago he had robbed a bank and his bounty photo was posted on like one or two walls. Apparently he was worth 10 Million Beri. It wasn't a lot, but maybe it would lead people to come fight him. He hasn't had a good fight in a while and it would be quite the thrill if people came to kill him. Walking towards a couple of benches near the wall of the same restaurant he was at only days ago. He would come to sit down. Facing the fountain, he would realize that only to the left and right of him about 15 meters away were entrances to the plaza. He would wonder if someone would somehow recognize him. And what name would they give him once he razed all of his enemies?

https://op-piratenation.rpg-board.net/t7896-ryuichi-updates#58707

Have everything besides ship and npc

The plaza is like Centrico Plaza in Pokémon

2Another One Empty Re: Another One Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:16 pm

Nenrei D. Donquixote

Marines
Marines

Nenrei D. Donquixote
It had been three years (I think that's how long the time skip was) after the meeting on Marie Jois. In the span of those three years multiple things had happened. First the Yonko Oceanus had become the King of Pirates. Second he took over the Holy Land. Finally Nenrei herself had secluded herself to her island. For three years she rarely left the safety of a ship. She was a noble after all, one who was also a marine who needed to get stronger for her people. Her people were the enemy of the Fishmen so who knew what dirty things Oceanus may do to her home. Her Elucidator on her left hip and her Blankit on her right hip with the wand in her pocket. She was ready for anything. Over the years she has accumulated many more things. One being a Devil Fruit that she had came across within the Black Market. It was in the pocket of her trench coat. There were still thieves on her island and she couldn't risk such a extravagant and extraordinary piece to be stolen from her. And as for her bodyguard, the evil pirate Davy Jones. He was quite racist to her so he was probably somewhere hiding in a bar. He couldn't do much for her anyway seeing as he had not re awakened his Fishman abilities yet.

Walking around near the docks she was waiting for a beacon. Something that would alert her to go to the real world once again. Through a crack in a wall (alley) she would see a grand fountain. Walking towards the alley which was only 10 meters away she would come to enter a plaza with about 10 people in it. Maybe she could just chill here until she thought of something to do. Coming into the plaza she would see a man sitting on a bench. And like he said himself there were about one or two bounty posters posted of him because he had robbed a bank. Of course one would be posted on the docks because it was always nearly full.

Looking at the man Nenrei would realize that she had seen his face in many of the posters. Pulling out her wand from her pocket, she would fire a orb of pain at the man intending to hit him.

OOC:

Skill Name: Cruciatus
Tier: 5
Type Offensive
Range: 25 Meters
Speed: 5
Description: The pain caused by Cruciatus is described as worse than "one thousand white-hot knives, boring into the skin" and beyond what most people will ever experience in their lives. The sensation of the curse is so intense that the person under the effects wishes for unconsciousness and even death, as a means of escape. This pain can cause permanent mental injury if exposed to for prolonged time. When using the curse the user sends out a visible orb (tinted red) at the target. The orb has a diameter of 12 inches and has what seems to be faint red wisps coming from it as if it is fire. Upon the orb hitting the target they will experience the pain as said above. Below is a chart detailing the effects of the curse. There is an upkeep for this skill. Which is the upkeep of a T5 skill.

First 3 Posts: The target experiences pain that is described as worse than "one thousand white-hot knives, boring into the skin" and beyond what most people will ever experience in their lives. During these first three posts the target will try their best to stop the curse by clawing at their head, screaming, trying to tell the user to stop, and other things people do when experiencing unbearable pain. To resist this the target's durability must be 1 tier higher than the tier of the skill.

Last 3 Posts: After enduring the pain for the first three posts. The pain will seem to amplify in the next three posts. The target attempting to find anything to kill themselves with. Due to this the curse is said to be one of the most powerful things in existence as it can cause a person to go mad within seconds if they cannot endure the pain. To resist this the target's durability must be 1 tier higher than the tier of the skill.

This skill costed 100 Stamina= 300 Stamina left

https://op-piratenation.rpg-board.net/t6869-nenrei-d-donquixote-updates

Spoiler:

3Another One Empty Re: Another One Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:54 pm

Ryuichi

Ryuichi
Looking at the scenery, Ryuichi would see a woman enter the walk way to the left of him. Her eye liner looked quite good, not better than his, but good. Maybe he could give her some tips if she wanted them. Staring at the woman an image would come to pop in his mind. On Baltigo there were posters of all of the top marines and he was looking at Nenrei D. Donquixote. A woman who was an Ensign but was known throughout all of paradise. Whether it was her noble status or her capturing of pirates. Whatever it was Ryuichi knew that killing her would gain him a lot of money. She had two swords and one of them seemed to be made out of the stone that could even harm him. Sea stone! He would have to stay away from her close range since he intended to kill her. 

Turning his head back to the fountain. He would see that she had produced some type of wand from her pocket and was aiming at him rather slowly (T1 Speed). You see even looking out of the corner of his eye he could see the woman. Not even looking back towards her, he would bend down as his hand would come to touch the ground. At extraordinary speeds the ground in a 50 meter diameter would turn completely into sand that was just like quicksand. Sucking even the buildings down within it. With his hand still touching the sand, he would fuse with it just as a orb of energy would fire from the woman's wand. The energy ball wouldn't even scrape his head as he had turned into sand at T6 speed and fused with the quicksand. 

Moving at T5 speed, he would cover the distance from the bench to the woman so quickly that she couldn't even perceive it and seeing as he was fused with the sand she wouldn't even know where he was. Having traveled under her feet, he would appear 1 ft behind her back and thrust his left hand to her spine using his Absolute Drain to take her away from the world. If his hand would connect with her back then her whole body would instantly become withered. Her skin so tight to her skin that she wouldn't even be able to move. But maybe she could if she put her strength into it.

OOC:

4Another One Empty Re: Another One Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:14 pm

Nenrei D. Donquixote

Marines
Marines

Nenrei D. Donquixote
Nenrei even upon feeling as if the gods were making her move really slow would see the man touch the ground. The ground would go from marble to sand as if she had been teleported away into the desert. She could feel the sand trying to pull her under as if it was quicksand, but she resisted. Able to get her feet out of it, she would attempt to move. Just as she was moving, trying to head towards the fountain. She would feel something touch her back and her body would seem to spasm. She would begin to fall. Her weapons still on her hips, and the wand in her hand. She would let it go in hopes that the man would not be able to obtain her most prized possessions. The life of the Noble was over so quickly.

(Yadayadayada I died)

5Another One Empty Re: Another One Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:20 pm

Ryuichi

Ryuichi
Ryuichi was frustrated. Apparently she was suppose to be a powerful marine and he took care of her before she could even blink an eye. Was this what the world was coming to? Were the marines of Paradise simple people who got their reputation by capturing weaklings? Grabbing her body before it fell into the quicksand with his left land. He would throw her on his shoulder. Bending down quickly. His right hand would ran the wand before it struck the sand. Thrusting it within his pocket he would feel that she was still breathing slightly. Reaching behind his back, he would come to grip her neck and squeeze down on it hard to the point where it popped under the pressure and sure strength. "Kill Confirmed."

Exit
Claiming everything she has I suppose

6Another One Empty Re: Another One Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:30 pm

Ryuichi

Ryuichi
Claiming

110,510,000 Bountt which gives me 120,510,000 Bounty more if staff decides it

I'm not sure if I get experience from this

Claiming everything she said she had which was everything; T3 Devil Fruit, Elucidator, Maiden's Katana, Faux Wand, 25,000,000 beli, and her body

7Another One Empty Re: Another One Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:59 pm

Blanco Bean

Pirates
Pirates

Blanco Bean
It had been such a long time since Bazel had done anything meaningful with his time but that was due yo how happy and relaxed he was at his homeland of Alabasta. It was obvious that Bazel was a local hero here in Alabasta as these people knew Bazel since he was just a mere child yelling around the island his kings ambition with his slingshot that was his weapon of choice in his youth. As of now Bazel was relaxing pretty tightly on his ships dock where he was lying down enjoying the beautiful son of Alabasta. Now because how wanted Bazel had become during his time spent expanding his horizon the fire bird never once went out like this without having his haki active. Kicking his feet back and forth Bazel had felt the fear one of his crew members had while running towards the ship. Those who lingered on the ships outskirts would be the first to notice the crew member frantically make his way his way to the Desert Star. The wary Bazel would continue to relax until he heard his mate screaming from down below. "CAPTAIN!! OI CAPTAIN" yelled the deck scrubber for the ship. "Must be serious" whispered Kash.

"The fuck are you yelling for?" Asked Bazel as he would lean over the ship looking down at his crew the recenf recruit would be breathing heavy for he had ran long and fast. "Some famous marine is in town. Rumor has it she's looking for you!!" Bazel couldn't contain his laughter on the matter as he was purposely taunting the shichibukai who called Alabasta home Ren yet a marine acted first? "Name kid?" Asked Bazel before the rookie yelled out "NENREI DONQUIXOTE" Bazel remembered the name. Simply because her last name was that of Leparos and her robust hair color. It was then Kash would begin sharpening her blade which baz scoffed at "oi, stay put" leaping off the edge Bazels arms would turn into wings of flame as he would proceed to the city he had sent his man to earlier. Bazel would take off but when he arrived he noticed there use to be several storefronts here now nothing. This part of Alabasta wasn't known for quick sand which bothered Bazel. He had felt the soul of another near him. There he was 40 meters ahead 30 meters below. Bazels amazing eyesight made it obvious, whoever this man was who defeated Nenrei wasn't to play with. "Oi" yelled Bazel as he went 15 meters closer while descending 10 meters. In front of his target Bazel would "Wrong place for a show aye?" Said a stern faced bazel who would be flapping his wings calmly.

Spoiler:

8Another One Empty Re: Another One Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:24 pm

Ryuichi

Ryuichi
Looking at the red haired man, Ryuichi would come to realize that it was one of the infamous Supernova. A man who's name was Bazel D. Wiggins. He had never encountered one of those from the Worst Generation before. It seemed like his luck was rather extraordinary lately. First the Shichibukai, then the marine, now Bazel. Looking at the man, his words would ring in the ears of the young Underworld Broker. "Yeah I guess so, but the chick ran up on me so I had no choice but to retaliate. What are you doing around these parts Supernova? I would assume all of you top notch pirates would have begun to make way to the New World seeing as that's where all of the action is going?" Truth be told Paradise was getting quite boring. Most of the Yonkos and the Pirate King were now stationed in the new world and since Oceanus had took over the Holy Land of Mariejois most of the marines were beginning to relocate there as well.

Bazel's red hair seemed to shiny brightly in the evening sun. He wondered what type of moisturizer he was using. Rubbing his chin as he held on to the body of the marine with his left hand. He would look up at the Supernova and say "Hey! What type of moisturizer do you use. I'm trying to get my hair that shade of red, but it still remains dull. Tell me your tips and tricks?"

9Another One Empty Re: Another One Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:55 am

Queen Evie Windsor

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Queen Evie Windsor
staff note:

10Another One Empty Re: Another One Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:20 am

Nenrei D. Donquixote

Marines
Marines

Nenrei D. Donquixote
I'll like to gift Ryu the fruit then. I was being an ass, so he should get everything

11Another One Empty Re: Another One Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:09 am

Ryuichi

Ryuichi
Sure, I'll like it to go to my alt if that's ok though

12Another One Empty Re: Another One Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:51 pm

Futura Free

Pirates
Pirates

Futura Free
all denied, this is super staged and kyo doesn't even have a devil fruit, if he did his character would have died in the last act check. this was even discussed.

[6/24/17, 2:27:11 PM] Kyo: Aye bruh since I missed the Activity Check do I lose my chars or do I just lose DFs and the rank on Orion?
[6/24/17, 2:27:25 PM] outforlunch: what do the rules say
[6/24/17, 2:28:21 PM] Kyo: What rules
[6/24/17, 2:28:36 PM] outforlunch: the ones that apply to the situation
[6/24/17, 2:29:07 PM] outforlunch: https://op-piratenation.rpg-board.net/t6059-devil-fruits#44568
[6/24/17, 2:30:16 PM] Kyo: Alright since you already took my dfs from me before the AC are my chars still alive?
[6/24/17, 2:30:50 PM] outforlunch: On 6/24/17, at 2:27 PM, Kyo wrote:
> Aye bruh since I missed the Activity Check do I lose my chars or do I just lose DFs and the rank on Orion?
[6/24/17, 2:30:56 PM] outforlunch: u just said ur char had a df
[6/24/17, 2:31:29 PM] Kyo: I thought I claimed one on Nenrei, but I forgot you said I can't have no T3 dfs on any account
[6/24/17, 2:31:41 PM] outforlunch: so do u have devil fruits or not
[6/24/17, 2:31:56 PM] Kyo: I have no dfs

topic voided.

additionally profile is wiped for trying to pull a stunt like this

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum