One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Just a drink or ten. [open] EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Just a drink or ten. [open] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Just a drink or ten. [open] EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Just a drink or ten. [open] EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Just a drink or ten. [open] EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Just a drink or ten. [open] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Just a drink or ten. [open] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Just a drink or ten. [open] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Just a drink or ten. [open] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Just a drink or ten. [open] Empty Just a drink or ten. [open] Sun May 21, 2017 12:29 pm

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella

Just a drink or ten. [open] Tumblr_myif6dhb4_S1r45yhgo1_500
A form many did not see, even haki with its ability to determine aura's by shape and feel could not feel her changing of appearances, everything changed. Demeanour, shape, even her insides. It was safe to say that even her haki aura took on aspects different to her newer form. Dressed in a beautiful Kimono, white with flowers upon it, her hair kept in a large bunch, Hilda Valentina, an unknown woman walked across the grounds of the Iron Lotus island. No one to this day knew her secret, that this appearance was the true form of the over a billion bounty pirate known to all solely as "The Frog". She hadn't even confirmed her true form with her new captain whom when asked would only be told to address "him" as the frog or whatever nickname he would like, never had he given out the name Hilda Valentina. This name, this form was all to detatch from the crazy world they lived in.

She had wandered around the islands in her frog form and had successfully mapped the area within her head, now she sat at a bar, of course there was a bar, every self respecting pirate owned island had some form of bar or tavern, she found herself amongst many a pirate whom had passed the screening tests of the Yonko as well as civilians whom helped keep the islands blossoming, one of these islands used to be a marine science division island so ofcourse that one was kept well out the way of civilian entry. All eyes looked to the female as she walked in, a single breath would instantly pull the scent of roses to ones noses, the beautiful smell of flowers following the woman where ever she went. She had upon her no weapons, her bow and arrows safely tucked away in her temporary home.

What can I get you ma'am" the bar man asked as she sat at a table. "Oh, Uhm..uh, just a small wine please, and a menu if its not to much trouble" she said with a stutter, shyness over taking her as she averted her eyes from the handsome man. She looked over the bar smiling just a hint as the eyes had failed to look away.

2Just a drink or ten. [open] Empty Re: Just a drink or ten. [open] Sun May 21, 2017 4:03 pm

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried
Just a drink or ten. [open] VuNm9G6

One of the most annoying things for Junbei nowadays, after becoming a Kingpin in the World, travelling around his island usually prompted him with either, business deals with rebels, autographs from fans or conversations about re-stocking the island. However, tonight wasn't about any of this, the Auburn Songbird just wanted a stone cold drink on the rocks. Wearing his cowboy hat, long black general coat with gold trim and reading spectacles, Junbei walked to down to the local pub in search of some of his favourite rum. The mood changed in the pub instantly, for a minute, it became extremely quiet, as if everyone had seen a ghost. In one loud shout, "It's the King!" one of the patrons shouted. Merriment began as the civilians sang along to one of Junbei's more popular songs, grinning, the man removed his cowboy hat and walked over to the bar counter stool's chair. As his long flowing auburn hair reached down to his waist, the male's eyepatch carried the sigil of a cross which many who never heard the story of how he lost his eye, stared much more closely than usual.

Sliding from the bar, the tavern's mistress slid two small shots brown barrel rum to end of the table towards the Yonko. Turning to the woman, Junbei winked, reaching towards the glass, to take his first shot.

3Just a drink or ten. [open] Empty Re: Just a drink or ten. [open] Sun May 21, 2017 5:01 pm

Trill Sameal

Supernova
Supernova

Trill Sameal

I don't seek peace, I seek pure chaos.

I have Arrived shaq

The Young fellow would fly over miles of Sea, looking down he would spot different measures of ocean animals, bunches of them wanting to gulp  him down. Be that as it may, because of the Paw Bubble around him Sam would just placidly coast in the midst of inside it and anticipate his entry. Goal, Tres Iron Lotus. Why? No reason, Sameal simply loved Adventure, and for reasons unknown this island was overflowing with it. A surplus measure of Adventure appeared to imitate off of that island, and Sam simply needed to experience it. The Island soon came into view and it developed fit as a fiddle, it being very round with bunches of greenery. Enough about the environment however. It was just about time to arrive, The air pocket immediately overshadowed over the edge of the island and after that immediately plunged into the ground and made a Paw Print in the Island floor. Sam, has at long last arrived.

Okay, first things first, discover the islanders who live on this coasting bit of earth, held together by different materials. Sameal would start his trek through the backwoods and would soon discover human civilization. Obviously there wasn't an excessive number of individuals, however it was sufficiently enormous to father numerous people on the island. Sam, needing not to attract thoughtless attention regarding himself, as he was on the island uninvited, put on his hood and rapidly saw that he needed to visit the bar. The Baby SuperNova would advance through to entryways noiselessly and would sit at a table in the back. It seemed the owner of the island arrived, which caused the bar to stir. Still Sam was to himself and simply needed to chill and drink a tad bit before taking off to search for inconveniences or something.

In the wake of getting his request, to which he requested only a little sandwich with a side of squeezed apple, whimsical it could possibly be, doesn't make it inedible. A remarkable inverse really. He would tune in to the Bar and its discourses, most weren't generally fascinating, in truth every one of them wasn't generally intriguing. Nothing on the lines of adventure per say. I take that back, it was uninteresting to Sam possibly to others, these different discussions would offer some excitement, yet not to the short, winged, elven eared eared Pirate it wasn't. But He was too far back to get a good look at the man, Sam hid his face and just wanted a snack, he didn't want to start a fight. Not on an island with a ruler as respected as him.

4Just a drink or ten. [open] Empty Re: Just a drink or ten. [open] Mon May 22, 2017 6:15 pm

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella

Just a drink or ten. [open] Tumblr_myif6dhb4_S1r45yhgo1_500
It had only been mere days since the two danced in battle, yet Hilda would clap much like the rest of the bar when the yonko whom ownedd these lands walked in. He was handsome to say the least, though rumour had it this yonko was not interested in such human desires such as relations, neither man nor female could apparently tempt the Yonko, though of course these were simple rumours, the wink he gave to the bar maid whom passed him his alcohol would certainly put doubt upon the rumours. Her own waiter would bring forth the small glass of wine which she had asked for along with the menu in which she had requested. "Thank you kindly" she said sweetly, earning a grin from her waiter whom blushed a deep crimson.

"Your next round can be on me, Lord Yonko" she said just loud enough for her to be heard over the crowd, lifting up her wine to signify that it was she who gave this offer, yet she did not stand to move to the Yonko's side nor make any attempt at leaving her table, instead she sat her wine glass upon the table after taking a small sip, burying her nose in the menu, as usual a tavern was basic in terms of food, no fancy dishes awaited her here, though she did not have such lavish tastes in true nature, she liked to appear in this form any way that she was somewhat used to a grand style, men always wanted ladies whom they thought were of a higher status, and gaining information from marines and the revoloutionary army was much easer when they believed you of a class high enough to help promote you in which ever company you chose, though here she doubted that would ever be the case, keeping ones appearances was a must, getting used to breaking character when believing yourself to be safe would be the downfall of her, she had spent years building up her reputation as the frog and mainting a stoic persona while her human form remained unknown to the world. "I'll just have a cheesecake, settle my sweet tooth darling" she said softly as she handed the menu to the waiter. She scanned the bar gently as she waited, sipping upon her wine when need be.

5Just a drink or ten. [open] Empty Re: Just a drink or ten. [open] Mon May 22, 2017 6:42 pm

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

Finishing off the first shot, the waitress slid him another drink on command of the stranger in the crowd. He'd seen no new familiar faces, and as such, he just assumed it was a cue from a rebel taking refugee, or something of the other, it was the newest hot spot for counter Government activity. Once drinks got into Junbei's head, singing would surely follow next. Gobbling the next shot, the Yonko span away from the bar, taking centre stage in the middle of the pub. He hadn't brought his Funky Jammer with him this time, as he wasn't vain enough to believe everywhere he went, he must sing but the vibe was perfect. Using his Oto Oto No Mi abilities, the man's fingers danced horizontally across his chest to waist, as if a guitar was actually present and to the surprise of the crowd, a loud gasp was issued when music became a real deal, his air guitar was producing sounds. Funnelling the sound from his Logia state, out through his finger tips, Junbei played a light alternative rock styled tune, which made the audience bop their heads from side to side, it was a song much of the children in Base #45 would sing to sleep at night, more of lullaby, but it had a medley feel to it. The tune danced around the pub, as if, music had shielded the small little bar, as the echoes creeped, neighbour onlookers and establishments ended up closing shop just to see the Yonko in person. Usually, tickets were an arm and a leg, this was definitely the steal of the century. As the song concluded, a group of men lunged from the audience bowing before the Yonko, "Boss Junbei!" one of the men shouted. "Boss? Rishi Rishi." Junbei exclaimed laughing, concluding the tune, "That's a new one." Junbei stated.

"I've heard rumours that your heading back out to sea soon." the man inquired, with a serious look on his face as it plastered to the floor. "Yeah. Not like it's a secret or anything. I've pretty much done all that's needed to be done on Lotus. Besides, I need to begin my campaign in the New World, I'm way behind the other Yonko." Junbei commented. This was his style, none of that hierarchy bull-crap, he'd discuss his plans with a stranger, it didn't matter. Junbei simply desired to be on the seas again, chasing adventure and thrill. "BOSS!" the man shouted loudly. "A shouter are we?" Junbei chimed in promptly. "Please. I'd like you take me and my one hundred men with you to the New World. We're skilled marksmen who are looking to setup shop with an unstoppable force." the man commented. "I don't know about unstoppable. I have no control over your actions lad. If you want to follow me, I'll permit it. UGH! This conversation is two up tight! Bring more rum! We'll party until dawn! A toast to my new crewmates and the beginning of a new adventure!" Junbei shouted. "But! There is one rule to join my crew! If you can't drink with me until dawn, I won't let you join up." Junbei said grinning.

6Just a drink or ten. [open] Empty Re: Just a drink or ten. [open] Wed May 24, 2017 3:21 pm

Trill Sameal

Supernova
Supernova

Trill Sameal

I crave some ass shaq

Sam made an effort not to give careful consideration to the Yonko, as this was his island and he would not like to raise excessive hell for himself. Sam didn't have question in his battle capabilities however he knew he wasn't close by anyone's standards enough to confront a Yonko yet. Give him a couple of years perhaps and he would be at that level. Sam completed his sandwich and his squeezed apple similarly as the small scale show started. Sam couldn't lie the music wasn't half terrible. Be that as it may, from the looks of it The Yonko utilized sound to make his own air guitar, was this the demonstration of a Devil Fruit? Maybe, There were different Devil Fruits everywhere throughout the world, you could look on Sameal's palms and see that he like other humans. Which was appropriate, as Sam wasn't a human. He was a Skypian, a humanoid, yes, but human? No. Regardless, Sam's wings was under his clothes, and obviously he felt awkward with them like that however that was so he wouldn't attract attention regarding himself. He got around great utilizing his Fruit however so he didn't generally mind.

In any case, something was said that made Sam's toes twist and his body shiver. The mention of The New World. The New World? Sam would state in his mind. Where Adventure likely originates from? The root of fun, risk and riddle? How could Sam not be amped up for The New World, the strongest Pirates go there, so simply arriving would be a challenge....but with this Yonko here, it won't not be so troublesome. Sam needed to take part in this test. He rapidly got up and went up almost practically up close and personal to the Yonko and removed his hood. Obviously with being as such, gasp and perhaps some irate individuals would rise. "Hang on now" Sam would state with a innocent face, "I didn't come here to start any inconvenience, and regardless of the possibility that I did, I know damn well I can't battle this man....yet. I simply wanted to take part in the fun ya know, a Drinking challenge"

Maybe this wasn't the best thought, however that doesn't make a difference now, Sam already distinguished himself so there was no backpedaling now. Obviously Sam may of committed the greatest error of his life, he likewise took the greatest gamble of his life. Be that as it may, this bet would decide his future within the world, and by god this man, this mammoth of a human was the characterizing element. Being apart of the "The Worse Generation" had its advantages and its hindrances. A bigger number of obstructions than advantages, however Sam wasn't the one to chose that. All things considered, Sam rolled the dice, lets simply trust he got the Snake Eyes he needed.

7Just a drink or ten. [open] Empty Re: Just a drink or ten. [open] Thu May 25, 2017 5:04 pm

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella

Just a drink or ten. [open] Large

The Frogs Appearance:

Alas, it would seem her soft voice wouldn't even make it to the Yonko, her mention of her paying for his drinks flowing in to the roar of the man requesting to join, honestly if he allowed any old riffraff to join him, then he may get a name for himself, and not a good one, quality over quantity Hilda thought to herself, standing up at the same time as the super nova, the woman would flow through the crowd not bothering to get her food yet leaving some beli to pay for it. Then she left. Not to return. Perhaps only a few minutes passed in her abscence yet a new comer would enter the bar. A voice incredibly gruff, an appearance rather shocking, much more shocking than any other in the bar. No clothing dawned upon the amphibians body, but a single bow and quiver tied to the strap around his back. His green and orange colour striking in the light of the bar. She had transformed and discarded her Kimono, pushing it deep within the bins. Having utilized her haki to make sure no one was around when transformed it meant that her cover would not be blown, if anyone witnessed her transformation, all those whom viewed it would sadly have to be killed. This is how she lived her life. Or well now that she was in the form of the "Frog" how he lived his life. He would come in just as the super nova finished speaking.

"Well, dammit Jun Jun, and here i  was thinking I was special for getting a place in this yonko's crew" the frog said, his skin shimmering in the light, a liquid layer seeming to shift along his entire body, "Then again, i guess its cause for Celebration right now" the Frog uttered, releasing a little croak as he laughed. He would proceed to order a shot himself and one for everyone in the bar before croaking once more lifting the shot glass in the air. "Here's to telling Oceanus to go fuck himself" the frog shouted earnign a few nervous cheers, of course being a billion bounty pirate scared the shit out of most of the people here, and knowing the reputation of the frog was enough to make lesser people shit their panties. He would only shake his head and look to Junbei. "If your crew shit themselves at the sight of me, then they might just kill themselves shitting when we fillet the king of trout" the frog said downing his shot, a wide smile upon his froggy face.

8Just a drink or ten. [open] Empty Re: Just a drink or ten. [open] Thu May 25, 2017 6:53 pm

Anonymous
Appearance :

As Night had come, large man of younger age strolled down the busy streets. His lack of clothing for his chest was very unwelcome by most however his incredible muscular and toned upper body meant that he wasn't a man that a normal person could deal with but also a desired catch for a woman as the glances at his physique were done by a lady more than a man. His dark purple skin and neon blue hair made him stand out even more which made almost all of the humans that saw think he wasn't a human.....They weren't wrong by any mean as he was a Fishman, A Megalondon Fishman to be exact but most humans don't usually care about the species Fishmen come from.

Something however caught his eye instantly......A Bar....What you think he meant the Man walking into...PFttt, No....Anywho, The young man then leapt up into the air creating gasp from the people surronding in which. Where he managed to land was on the roof of a building where he proceeded to jump from roof top to roof top, closer and closer towards the Bar.

Suddenly, the doors of the Bar flung wide open as the massive (Compared to regular humans.) Fishman entered, he had a grin stretching from cheek to cheek as he then sat right down right beside the Yonko which made people gasp even more darning or stupidity on display. He then said "Could i have a...Barrel of Rum and.......10 Steaks?" While The Bar Man dumbly nodded in shock as the thundering and gurff voice of the man who had order,the people in the bar begun to create alot of whispers voices and mumbles under the breath of almost everyone in the bar.

Draco V. Zephyr....Currently the young Megalodon Fishman waiting for his massive meal was sitting beside the Yonko who own this island which he was currently walking on without noticing the Yonko or woman that he was talking too....He really was one crazy man but he seemed like a insane man because of the bloodthirsty and savage aura he seemed to be giving off.

Last edited by ThreeSwordwannabe on Sun May 28, 2017 8:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

9Just a drink or ten. [open] Empty Re: Just a drink or ten. [open] Sat May 27, 2017 8:11 pm

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

"Rishi Rishi Frog! It's nice seeing ya again! You kind of disappeared after the whole... What was that general's name again?" Junbei exclaimed, pausing for a minute to see if Oceanus general would indeed come to him. "Nope. Totally gone. Anyway, I was going to try to find you on the island but even if I did, sending someone to fetch you would've probably insulted you or something, and you kind of get temperamental at times. For instance now, I said they could come aboard, doesn't necessarily make them my nakama!" Junbei exclaimed grinning. Grabbing a jug from the bar counter, the Yonko signalled to the bartender to send over three barrels of Black Barrel Whiskey. A male approached the bar, removing his hood to reveal his blonde pigtailed silky hair. As he rattled on about fights and not wanting to cause any conflict, Junbei about to shout at the top of his lungs, was interrupted once again by the entrance of a seven foot tall (and some) Fishman who entered into the bar with the utmost of blood thirsty aura, as he walked, the earth itself seemingly trembled, plopping down in the seat next to the Yonko, Junbei simply began to break out into laughter. "GUYS!" Junbei shouted. "It's not that serious. Look. The world might view me as a Yonko... before that I was a Supernova.... before that I was a 'infamous' South Blue Pirate... I don't care about any of these titles." Junbei exclaimed. "Rishi Rishi... You said something right Frog! Tonight is the time for celebrations. In the last two years, I've held down the Lotus against Marine attacks, helping restore and modify an environment for the scientist to work. I've made a World Government Territory into a Revolutionary Swap Meet. I didn't do any of this because I wanted to establish power per say, though, Charlotte was adamant we should." Junbei continued to ramble. "THERE'S ONLY ONE TITLE I DESIRE! Yonko.... Admirals... World Government... Cipher Pol... I don't care about any of those titles, there's only one thing I chase." Junbei's voice began to raise in merriment once again.

Tapping his finger on the top of the barrel, the sound echoed through the room, rattling all attendance ears slightly, as Junbei dipped his jug into the rum. "I WANT TO BE PIRATE KING! THAT'S ALL! The smell of the sea. The freedom I once lost as a slave! I won't trade any of this for anyone! Being a Songbird means following your own freedom. Escaping from your mental and sometimes even physical 'cages'. If you can't do that, following me is pointless. Because then, you'd just end up being a caged bird again, caged by my own dreams." Junbei concluded, chugging down the rum. As the Yonko speech ended, most in attendance listened with an open heart, a roar danced through the bar on the eardrums of all near and far, Junbei's charisma had swooned many a heart before, but what of the characters among them? Continuing once again, the Auburn Songbird fingers danced across the air guitar, playing a cheerful tune to bleed out, making the patrons in the bar wrap their hands around each other, almost in a frenzy to dance.

10Just a drink or ten. [open] Empty Re: Just a drink or ten. [open] Sun May 28, 2017 4:57 pm

Trill Sameal

Supernova
Supernova

Trill Sameal

I crave some ass shaq

All things considered, its great that the Yonko had a kind heart, or he would have murdered Sam at this point. Likewise, he would want Sam drink a barrel of Alcohol with him? Sam wasn't a light weight however not even he could drink the majority of that. Perhaps the old man on Skypiea might, he be able to had a beer belly all things considered. He would be utilized to this sort of thing. Regardless, Sam would need to push his stomach as far as possible on the off chance that he wanted any shot of setting off to The New World. Which reminds him. Sam need to do some more preparing. harden his body somewhat more before he really heads to The New World. He wouldn't like to be a risk over yonder, seeing that its where the baddest of the terrible and the most grounded of the solid remains.

After the barrels were brought, there was another newcomer, two really. A frog and a fish walk into a bar....this isn't a joke, this is really happening. Why? Sam wouldn't try to discover an answer he just sat himself down and lifted up the Barrel of rum. He may not look like it however his body is quite conditioned. What amount is fat is the issue however, yet Sam again doesn't have the appropriate response. He inspected the Barrel before setting it down tenderly. He would not like to spill the substance inside the wood and metal. It must be really basic however, in the event that its kept in these...generic holders, yet that made it with the goal that they could have an expansive amount of the drink. Which from the odor was Rum. Nothing excessively costly but good in flavor.

Sam chose to accept the circumstances for what they are until further notice. Obviously he expected to play his cards right, he had an objective of priority at the top of the list. Getting a stray jug he would dunk it into the fluid and would lift it into the air, spilling a little however with a raise of his voice he would shout out "TO THE FUTURE PIRATE KING, AND THE SLAYER OF OCEANUS!" Obviously Sameal didn't know whether this man was truly deserving of the title "Pirate King" and he additionally didn't know whether or not he was sufficiently strong enough to go up against Oceanus but as long as he had a ride through The New World, Sam would happily loan his strength to the Yonko.

11Just a drink or ten. [open] Empty Re: Just a drink or ten. [open] Sun May 28, 2017 8:35 pm

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella

Just a drink or ten. [open] Large

The Frogs Appearance:

"Pirate King generally ends up with you dying in the end ya know" the Frog said, "I served with Wallace, and your a better choice than Oceanus, So i suppose heres to keeping you alive for as long as I can" the frog said with a croaky cackle as he raised a glass also, yet it would seem at this point a rather large fishman entered, storming through the tavern, he barged past the large crowd who generally parted to make way, The frog gave the guy a once over, though he seemed to resemble nothing he had seen. He was certainly not a pirate of any wanted nature, though the intent of malice and bloodlost literally pouring out of him gave the Frog pause for concern. "Hey fishy boy, if you want to start something, I suggest we take it outside, we just dealt with a brood of fishmen and I'd rather not expend to much effort on any more of your kind" the frog said, releasing a cackling croak at the end of his sentence. Downing his drink he would look to the fishman, the amphibian zoan user leaning against the bar before reaching over to the Yonko. "This is my den den number, I have a few errands to run but call me when preperations are complete, theres a few things in Paradise I need to take care off"[/color] the frog said to the Yonko. Though this would depend of course on the fishamn

Now the ball was entirely in the fishmans corner, he could continue to allow waves of blood lust to flow from his savage aura, which would prompt the frog to remain, always up for a bit of a warm up a fight would be just the thing to get his blood pumping, or the fishman could shy away, entering with such an aura, that it could be smelt, though of course that could just be the fishy smell of the fishman itself. Normally something like this would not irritate the Frog or draw much attention, but with Oceanus hounding him at every turn, the frog was starting to dislike anything with gills. If the fishman where to say nothing to him but where to calm himself, the frog would leave making his way to his sub, if the fishman were to speak he would remain in the pub. What would happen was anyones guess.

12Just a drink or ten. [open] Empty Re: Just a drink or ten. [open] Sun May 28, 2017 9:03 pm

Anonymous
Appearance :

Draco had been waiting for his food and was currently confused as to why the man beside had gotten up and began to declare something, something he didn't expected. The man desired to be on top of the world, a world filled with fighting and adventure. Two things that Draco wanted in his life constantly and if following such lead to two things.....Then Damn it, Draco would follow him...if he would allow a Fishman like him on his crew.

He then look around as he saw people were beginning to look at him and were wondering what he was gonna say. Draco twisted his head around as he looked at the people in the bar, he gave longer glances at significant people inside the bar before he look at the Yonko before him.

"So....you want to be the Pirate King....while also kick the ass of current one...Which means fighting....alot of fighting and adventures that meant for legends...plus the best food and liquor in the world..." A smile came upon his face that went from cheek to cheek before he continued "If your kick that crazy piece of fish-guts off that throne plus you're fighting all kinds of things all over world, sir....I'll follow you til i meet death and slam my fist into it's face!"Well....Draco seem to voice his support for the future King of the Pirates.

Last edited by ThreeSwordwannabe on Mon May 29, 2017 6:52 am; edited 2 times in total

13Just a drink or ten. [open] Empty Re: Just a drink or ten. [open] Sun May 28, 2017 11:14 pm

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

It was at this moment, unbeknownst to Junbei that he'd gained three powerful allies, the lies that elevated his current status to levels deserving of his title of Yonko. "Everyone dies Frog. Even composers and singers but songs... Songs live on in the hearts of the listener forever. I'll be sure to keep you on call, if you happen to be in the area of Gubo, you should travel with us." Junbei said grinning. Taking the Frog's Den Den Mushi information, Junbei turned towards the over zealous Blonde, grinning, "Only time will tell if I can 'slay' Oceanus. However, I've always been interesting in following my own freedom." Junbei commented. Turning towards the colossal seven foot Fishman, "I'd be glad to have you aboard. If we do meet death, I'm sure the requiem will be glorious. Alright men. Drink. For tomorrow, we leave. Gubo." Junbei stated. The merriment continued into the morning, meanwhile, Charlotte prepared the Dutchman for it's next journey, fully loaded with Junbei's new 200+ crew that he'd obtained over the two years stretch in Gubo.

Exit.

14Just a drink or ten. [open] Empty Re: Just a drink or ten. [open] Mon May 29, 2017 6:51 am

Anonymous
Appearance :

As Draco finished what he said, his captain's response was one that he could accept in which he then nodded while slightly laughing as his reply. He then said Will Do Captain!" Draco then looked at the large plate of food with a equally in size barrel of rum before him and decided to start eating in which it all disappears. He grinned as he got up and began to follow after the man who would make his life very interesting.

Exit.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum