One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Cold Blade EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Cold Blade EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Cold Blade EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Cold Blade EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Cold Blade EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Cold Blade EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Cold Blade EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Cold Blade EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Cold Blade EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cold Blade Empty Cold Blade Sat May 06, 2017 9:28 pm

Event NPC

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Event NPC
Cold Blade Sd2fb9r47l8aqpp4i8lt

"WE'VE FOUND YOU!" A large brutish man would say, an enormousness group behind him. The number of individuals had to be over fifty, and all of them wanted one person. And that person was Tenzen. The Samurai who is considered one of the World's Greatest Swordsmen. Why Tenzen though didn't have any bounty at this moment was for one reason. The Man he worked under had paid it off. Something only a Celestial Dragon could do. But that Celestial Dragon, nor another, could take Tenzen from the spiral of death. As even with his bounty wiped clean those of true skill knew of him, and hunted him. So that they can gain his title after claiming his life. Maybe others of weaker merit will come once he build up a reputation, but until then only the strong will come for him.

Tenzen would stop in his tracks, and turn around. He had been in this village simply to scout it out, and see if it will be easy to take. He didn't expect to be drawn into a fight today, as he didn't want one. But he had already seen it. The Reaper standing beside each and every one of those men. Smiling he was as he knew what Tenzen would begin to do. Though, Tenzen would give one thing a chance, and that is peace. " I don't know who you are looking for, but I am not him." Is all Tenzen would say as he began to scan around the crowd of men, as he didn't see anyone weak among them. Each of them could probably kill twenty men on their own, without breaking a sweat. And not all of them seemed to belong to Trost, from their weaponry and armor. This was a mixed bunch of warriors from across the world.

"BWAHAHA! Good one. You know we know who you are, so don't be dumb. You may not know it, but you've wronged each of us in some way. You Demon!" The Large brutish man would say. He won't tell Tenzen his name, so we will call him Biden.

"How so?" Tenzen would ask, as he hadn't done anything. Or well he didn't believe he had done anything to wrong anyone. But he wouldn't put it passed himself, as he has done whatever his boss told him to do. And maybe that is coming to bite him in the butt.

"You've killed many people that have come after you, no matter the age or even gender. Do you think the Father's, Son's, and even Mother's of those people wouldn't try to get revenge?! Shit, you've killed my only Son, you fuck! So you know...yes, you know why we are here. You know how you've wronged us." Biden would say as he would bring forth his double edge claymore, gripping the hilt tighter and tighter. This group was comprised of many different people as Tenzen could see. Many hired assassins, and probably more in hiding. There also could be some people that just want his title, and haven't been wronged. It didn't matter though as Tenzen knew he wouldn't be able to change their minds now.

"Okay, then I guess things can't be helped. " Tenzen would say as he would throw his right hand into the air, preparing the end. He would see that just that motion got everyone ready.

"I tried to not have any of you get killed, but it can't be helped. So I will say this once....cut each other down. And the last person standing can challenge me." His words would anger everyone, and he wanted that. But known of them would charge forward yet, but ready themselves. Bringing out whatever weapon it was that they were going to use for this battle.

"We've already spoken among each other. Our main goal is to kill you, most don't want your title. The one that deals the killing blow will get that. But en-" Biden wouldn't be able to finish talking as he would feel a sharp pain within his side, and when he would look to see what it was he would see one of the people with the group had stabbed him. He had missed a vital spot, but the pain was still tremendous and sudden. Biden would also fall down to one of his knees.  

"Wh-...What are you doing?!" Biden would ask, shocked.

"I don't know." The Young warrior didn't know. As he, and a few others, knew Biden personally and only wished to help him kill Tenzen. So him attacking Biden was truly uncharacteristic. But what follow would also be strange. As twenty-nine others would begin to attack someone. No one knew what was going on and fighting would break out between everyone, as no one wanted to be killed. Tenzen would just watch at what he caused he would not move at all from his spot, as each of them had to die. He would also begin to move his hands around as if he was the one controlling all of them, as if they were puppets.

Biden would stand back to his feet, and begin to walk toward Tenzen. No one was attacking him, as the one that stabbed him had been killed shorty after the fighting had started. "How? HOW DID YOU DO THIS!?" Biden would say as he would only be a few feet from Tenzen.

Tenzen would stop moving his fingers around and put them to his side. "I did nothing but give you all what you wanted. Death will be fall you all. " Tenzen would tell him. This day was beautiful, before they came. The land, well this village, was calm. Even the weather was wonderful. Sun high and a few clouds scattered around here and there. But now a day where people could just relax a river of blood was going to rush through here.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum