One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
[Social] Feast Of The Red King - Junbei's Concert Stage!  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
[Social] Feast Of The Red King - Junbei's Concert Stage!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
[Social] Feast Of The Red King - Junbei's Concert Stage!  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
[Social] Feast Of The Red King - Junbei's Concert Stage!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
[Social] Feast Of The Red King - Junbei's Concert Stage!  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
[Social] Feast Of The Red King - Junbei's Concert Stage!  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
[Social] Feast Of The Red King - Junbei's Concert Stage!  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
[Social] Feast Of The Red King - Junbei's Concert Stage!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
[Social] Feast Of The Red King - Junbei's Concert Stage!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Enyeto

Free Agents
Free Agents

Enyeto

The music filled the air with good, easy, and rhythmic vibes that seemed to take everyone into a trance. The crowd was in love with the green eyed woman’s dance, and they feasted enjoyed the tunes and the drinks that were being provided by the Yonko that was playing his instrument for everyone to enjoy. This man definitely took notice to him, and made his way over with ease and smooth movements as he kept playing. Magnus lifted his glass of dark ale back to his lips before The Yonko addressed him. “Wow, he does know my mug then.” Magnus thought before raising his glass to Junbei. He knew they had much to discuss. He had sent The Yonko his plans for his crew and his wealth. He needed a mystical forge built, and Magnus had sent over the pure raw design for that very Forge. If this man would build it, he would have even more power bestowed to him and his “family.” Even quicker than he appeared, placed his back against his (Magnus’) own, and disappeared back towards the dancer and the Female Titan.

As the leader of The Songbirds began to speak out to everyone that had joined him there, Magnus took leave from his table at the other end of the concert and feasting hall and began to walk towards the now sitting Titan and the dancer. He had his tobacco pipe in one hand with his dark ale in the other. With a quick transfer and fluid motion, Magnus transfer the pipe to his ale hand, slide off his backpack, revealing his Direwolf sigil on his right breast of his shirt, and gave it a toss a foot away from Mavis on the ground. “Hello, everyone!" Magnus gave a warming hello to the titan on the ground before sitting down next to his backpack. He was curious to see how The Titan and Dancer reacted to him. Would they know who he was like their Captain? Magnus didn’t have an earthly idea if they would or not. He honestly didn’t have much thought on the matter. He knew he was a damn good blacksmith, and the mark of the Direwolf alerted to anyone who this man was.

Thinking on the words of Junbei Echo, he awaited the reaction of the women around him. He considered how a Wolf joining a bunch of birds would go. Would they openly welcome someone with no loyalties besides his own into the family? He was a changed man from the Marine that left Orange Town three years ago, and he knew that this business and partnership would shake the world to the core. Another drink of his ale had turned out to drain the rest of the glass; the warm and intoxicating beverage was instantly refilled by a passing individual. Magnus signal his gratitude towards the kind boy before taking another smaller sip of the ale and let his sapphire colored gaze fall back on the Titan. Magnus knew the woman’s name, but the ale had begun to fill his body with a slight heat and made finding things in the deepest parts of his memories a rather difficult task. “Enough ale for me, my mind has begun to cloud.” The blacksmith thought to himself as he sat the glass in front of his spot next to Mavis. (Backpack is between us.)

Astral

Astral
The crowd seemed to be really enjoying her dancing and she was spurred on by the attention. Eventually the song had to come to a close and despite her confidence her her performance she nervously awaited the verdict. When he announced her as the crew's new dancer she couldn't help jumping up and down squealing in delight and clapping her hands. She couldn't believe she was actually accepted into a pirate crew. She was more than just dancer she could sing too but they could find that out later. Now at least she could finally start earning power for herself. She listened intently as he told her about the crew she had just joined and she couldn't believe her luck. The songbird pirates stood for every reason she wanted to be a pirate. She was begging to think Sparrow was wrong. She hadn't been born in the best family and having the worst luck. She was beginning to think she was born in the worst family and had the best luck.

Some green haired fellow came up and said hello to everyone. She answered with a polite "Hello" but otherwise said nothing else. She didn't recognize him at all and her mind was currently occupied with other things.

Celestia was caught off guard when her new captain asked her; her name. It wasn't the actual name asking that bothered her it was the way he was staring in her eyes as if staring into her soul. It was intimidating and she questioned lying to him. Was it really a lie though. Celestia was her name now so that made it not a lie right? "My...my name...my name is Celestia." She tried to answer with confidence.

Junbei's tune changed the music taking on something more appropriate for her more privet dancing form. Normally it wasn't something she would do in public but the music was calling her to dance and she was inspired by the earlier speech. She didn't have a choice at this point, her self expressing screaming to be let out. Adjusting her shirt back to normal, the green eyed beauty hit the floor her hands keeping her up as her legs swung around. She had begun break dancing. It was the completely different from her earlier dance and she did so with more energy and enthusiasm than ever before. Gracefully she transitioned from big flashy acrobatic feats to exotic spins such as spinning cartwheels. Her stamina seemed endless as she pulled off move after move that others saved for their finally. She was having the time of her life.

Mavis Lockheart

Pirates
Pirates

Mavis Lockheart
As the woman went on to dance, it only became clear of who this was. It had to be the Celestial Dragon that went missing fourteen years ago! However, not many people would remember that catastrophic event it had long passed, they say the Celestial Dragons haven't given up on trying to find her. Also, Mavis had also heard rumors that anyone linked to the little girl taken was hunted down and viciously torn apart. Most people probably couldn't even remember the poster of her younger self, Mavis was different however it was as if Mavis felt linked to her the day she witnessed the poster. It was clear that no one recognized her, probably because not many people were blessed with an extraordinary memory like Mavis nor would they ever think to imagine her currently.

Ah. Mavis remembered that day she saw the poster. she was five. Her father had recently begun putting her to work in his slave village. It wasn't like he showed sympathy to his daughter if anything he was much harder on her. The crowd of slaves had all been looking at a sort of poster along with a plea just below the picture of Astral the Celestial Dragon. Her being so much younger her height differed majorly compared to the older slaves.

"Lemme' see!" Mavis grunted, "I wanna see what you're all looking attt!" 

They had handed her the paper, Mavis wasted no time letting her eyes roam the paper.

"Ooh, she's pretty!" Mavis said in awe, her eyes sparkled with curiosity looking down at the poster.

Mavis had been reading tons of books so she had no trouble reading into the plea from her family. Just as she was about to cry her father had kicked her into the ground, rubbing his boot into her skull.

"Oh, Mavis. Darling, you always did have great taste in women. If only I could locate her kidnappers I'd use you to help me enslave her!" Rankyu chuckled, his words just as ice cold as ever.

Mavis cried and begged her father to quit. Which eventually he did, after telling her she was to work and only work that was her sole purpose. That could very well be the sole reason why Mavis always could vividly remember that girl and her story- because that was the first time her father had beaten her like trash, and truly made her feel like worthless shit.

Mavis had snapped back into reality once her captain announced the woman would be joining, luckily he asked the woman her named. Yes! This would be the perfect opportunity to see if this was, indeed, Astral. Mavis' smiled widened as she saw the pure happiness in this woman when she was told she was a Songbird.

She had replied that her name was Celestia. Wow, what thought- such a bad cover-up this only further ignited her flames to prove her theory true. Although, Mavis had no doubt that her past was not a happy one; so she wouldn't push the envelope to open too far. Then he asked if he was right as he gave out a speech.

"Of course, my beloved Jun-Jun."

As Junbei went on to talk to her a familiar face had said hello to her.

"Hello Hello!" Mavis gave him her signature smile that could give anyone a sense of warmth and comfort.

It wasn't like he could hide his title from her she could pinpoint a flea if she wanted to. Although it was clear he didn't care who knew or not considering one of the distinctive features of this man was his direwolf sigil on his body was visible. Mavis didn't care who he was although she knew he was an ex-marine which meant he either could be betraying the world government due to personal reasons or he could very well be acting to put the Songbirds in a trap. Mavis would definitely keep a close eye on this one.

"I'm Mavis Lockheart, one of the best, with a gun that you'll ever meet." She introduced herself to him.

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

Auburn Songbird - 'We're all caged bird's waiting for someone to hear our sound.'
SolarGravitas & VitasP.WingsBlitz SticksOto OtoOto Tier 3NitufiaSantufia
Nitufia - Tier 2Flight & FightCharlotte & Caprice WeaponsNico & Juju's Weapons

The infectious nature of the music continued onward, at this point, Junbei didn't have to play much anymore, his band was feeling the vibe, so that was that. Resting his Funky Jammer on his back, Junbei walked over to the table Magnus was sitting at, where Mavis had went over to introduce herself, Celestia was dancing amazingly, making all of the men in the audience gawk with lustful eyes but one re-affirmative glare from Junbei was enough to quell any thoughts of there's. Pulling up a barrel towards the table, Junbei called towards one of the waiters to take his order, "Can I get three bottles of brown barrel rum and a few shot glasses, please? And a pitcher of water and a glass, I think Celestia might be parched whenever she's done dancing Rishi Rishi." Junbei ordered. Nodding attentively, the waiter scuttled towards the kitchen to complete the Songbird leader's order. Turning towards Magnus, Junbei removed a pack of cigarette's from his coat, placing one at the edge of his mouth, "Bad habit I picked up from the artisans here. I used to hate cigarette smoke so much." Junbei commented, as he lit the tobacco cylinder and taking several puffs. "Now then. When I first read your letter, immediately I wondered what your angle was. One of the World's Most Beloved Craft giving away his service to a pirate, especially someone like me whose status is fairly new, I was shocked." Junbei declared as his opening statement. "However, nonetheless, I don't like looking at this as a who can benefit from it process... I'm just one those people who believes this world presents itself with interesting opportunities. And your crafts, are indeed very interesting. I've prepared something for you on Double Rose ." Junbei concluded. Digging through his shirt pocket, the pirate pulled out an access pass and slid it across to Magnus. "As long as you have that card, your free to explore all of the areas on Double Rose. I think the parts I ordered should've been cleared in the port by now." Junbei stated. "However, I plan to leave Iron Lotus once I've settled some house keeping, that'll take about a month or so. Then I'm going to visit an old friend of mine and begin my voyage towards the New World." Junbei concluded. "I say this too say, you'll essentially have two options. You can stay here and craft after the month period, you'll be free, as agreed upon to craft under my banner for a year. or if you're really up for the adventure, we can go and find something that's never been found in over a century. A location... no an island that is said to crown the era's Pirate King. Oceanus has elevated himself to that status and so did Afodill but neither of them had the juice. No need to answer me now. It's alot to digest." Junbei concluded. The rum arrived at the table, the pure child like glee on Junbei's face at the sight of the rum was priceless. Pouring shots for Mavis, himself and Magnus, raising his glass, "Bottoms up!" the Captain shouted.

✎Notes:
✉ words: 525
Skills | Misc Traits. :
Stamina | Haki Usage:
NPC's Present :
BY  MIZO.❉ OF WW

Enyeto

Free Agents
Free Agents

Enyeto

The feast, the islands, and the people all made Magnus even more curious about the man before him. Everything was curious about the situation that The Cursed Blacksmith had presented to the Yonko. It was a rather bold statement to say the least. He would make some pretty amazing weapons from the forge he designed, but he would need a bit of time to get all his ducks in a row. Junbei spoke in a tone that was level and easy to hear. He was speaking of his bad habit of smoking cigarettes, and Magnus just smirked a bit before hitting his pipe again blowing out blueberry smelling smoke above their table. “Eh, we are already living a life of wonders and enjoyments. Why shouldn’t we be able to enjoy the some escapes from reality, like smoking, drinking, or even tripping?” Magnus finished off his dark ale and watched The Auburn Songbird order some drinks for the three of them. The Titan introduced herself to the Blacksmith. "I am Magnus Christopher Dayne. The Cursed Blacksmith of Briss. It is a pleasure to meet you, Mavis." Magnus stopped, let out a little chuckle, before saying, "Oh and don't worry, I won't hold your taste in weaponry effect my views of you!" Magnus gave another warm and joking smile before turning his attention back to the Yonko.

Magnus Dayne waited patiently for Yonko to finish before he slide him a pass too one of the other islands in Quatre Iron Lotus. Magnus’ raised an eyebrow at the statement that he had something for him there. Magnus waited for Junbei to speak about the New World and everything that followed. He was planning on going on adventure to the New World, visiting old friends, and making his way through everything! This is what Magnus wanted. He wanted adventure, but he was more interested in the surprise on Double Rose. He took the shot and looked at the Yonko with his blue eyes. “You have every right to be cautious when dealing with me. I am from Briss Kingdom, a warring nation that forces you to pick yourself over friends at every turn, but I have learned a lot in the past years.” Magnus reach up to the draw string on his shirt and pulled on it. The top of his sweater untied, fell open, and revealed the points of his brand on his chest. “You stand for no slavery. One of the few places around that has those laws. You know what right and wrong are, and you know that sometimes you have to do what is right for everyone and go against the people in power even if some people think you are in the wrong.” Magnus paused briefly before retying his sweater, and continuing on, “I wish to put an end to Slavery everywhere, but I need friends, more experience, and people to rally with against things like this.” Magnus adjusted himself at the table, but eventually unstrapped his blade from his left hip and placed it against the table’s edge.

“I would prefer the month to get myself ready for the adventures, and I already have various designs for some weapons that could help us on our adventures.” Magnus pours himself another shot before hold it up in the air for a toast with everyone at the table. “If you would have me, I would like to ally myself with you. I wouldn’t mind helping you with your goals, and I can go about figuring out how to actually be a part of this world. Because I have been away in my forge ignoring what is happening around me here in the world. I have decided to actually try and make a difference out here!” Magnus didn’t wait any further. He put back another shot before turning his shot glass upside down on the table, which simply meant that he was done with the liquor and drinking. He could feel the warm liquid in his stomach, vibrating throughout his body, and making his body feel warm from the inside out.

Last edited by Magnus Godefroy on Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Stoned.. Spelling Mistakes Found)

Astral

Astral
After a little while longer Celestia was getting very tired. She had been really enjoying herself however her new crew mates seemed to be talking about some interesting stuff and the person who said hi to her earlier seemed to be the focus. Finding a good spot in the song she would end her dancing to the great disappointment of many around her. She couldn't go indefinitely though especially not with the enthusiasm she was cranking out. Before she could join the nearby conversation though she found herself with a headache from dehydration. Luckily a bunch of water was brought right to her and she downed the majority of it so quickly she gave herself a stomach ache.

Disregarding her new discomfort the small women inserted herself into the group without being easily noticed. She listened in as they talked about things like double roses and weapons and other stuff she was completely lost at. The part that really captured her attention though and just about the only part she was able to follow was when the new guy or at least she was pretty sure he was the new guy, started talking about eliminating slavery from the world. "I want to help." Celestia chimed in. "I don't know how much help I can be though. I don't even have the power to help myself and it pisses me off. But still I want to help!" She realized after saying this that if she did tag along that meant she was going to have to fight against her family at one point. They deserved it, they were rotten but still the idea of reuniting was unsettling.

Mavis Lockheart

Pirates
Pirates

Mavis Lockheart
Mavis stared at the glass of alcohol. Junbei- that idiot doesn't he know she hated alcohol? She looked at him a bit surprised seeing him smoke, that didn't really phase her too much, she kind of got used to the smell of smoke- she used a gun so of course. Mavis just never expected her captain to pick up on such a nasty habit. Especially if he's going to be a musical sensation that can look either disgusting or extremely sexy.

The blacksmith had made small humor with her. However, it did strike her- what did he mean her choice of weaponry? Was it her gun? Maybe it was because how under powered it looked? She had kept her mother's gun to carry her source of legacy onwards. She had this gun for almost a decade now, even if her father when he enslaved her had kept it mostly, she remembered the night she had snuck in his office to feel her mother's gun and got attached instantly. It probably looked foolish to see a Titan Pirate carry around such a pathetic looking gun.

"Briss Kingdom, huh?" Mavis pondered.

She had heard quite a bit about that nation. They were in a serious war issue at the moment, so it was best to steer clear away from them. When the blacksmith mentioned he wanted to end slavery she suddenly was all ears to the man. 

"Abolish slavery, huh?" Mavis smirked. "That's my dream as well- you know my father owns the biggest slave empire known. They call him the Emperor of Slaves or the King of Dead Souls." Mavis further explained his second title, "Mostly because a slave owner demolishes what little soul they have left- to you know... make them mindless workers for your own self-gain- the usual."

Mavis smiled though, they all had common goals. Mavis had emptied her glass of wine and poured herself a glass of water, sipping it. This was interesting.

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

Auburn Songbird - 'We're all caged bird's waiting for someone to hear our sound.'
SolarGravitas & VitasP.WingsBlitz SticksOto OtoOto Tier 3NitufiaSantufia
Nitufia - Tier 2Flight & FightCharlotte & Caprice WeaponsNico & Juju's Weapons

As Junbei sat and listened to the exchanges of Magnus, Mavis and Celestia, a smile creeped onto his face. "I was abandoned as an orphan and sold to a Marine funded organisation for experimentation. I became a pirate because I can follow my own justice and wipe people like Mavis's Father off the face of the map. However, life isn't as clear cut as that. I don't hate the Marines, I hate their system. I don't hate the World Government, I hate it's leaders. I've had a long time to think about this, and my solution is simple. A Pirate Driven Economy. It'll be fuel by plundering the Celestial Dragons, The World Government and even Slave Traffickers, I'm going create a song that no one's ever heard before in this world." Junbei grinned. 'PuruPuru', the song of Junbei's Baby Den Den Mushi chimed in directly after the end of his speech. Clicking on, a familiar voice to both Junbei and Mavis chimed through. "What in the world is taking you so long? Isn't the concert finished yet!? Our meeting was suppose to begin an hour ago!?" Caprice shouted through the transmitter, which now had cat like ears as it screamed. "Rishi Rishi... Sorry about that, We'll be there in a few." Junbei responded scratching his head. "Bring all of the new recruits with you too... The port is filled with Pirate Captains who came here just to see you... Idiot!" Caprice shouted before hanging up. "Ah... He's so snobby nowadays. When he sees you Mavis he'll probably freak. Alright! Well, Celestia, Magnus, Mavis. The merriment will have to take a slight break, all of us have a meeting, I have to give out the current Division Captain Positions, or these people will loose their minds. It's in preparation in leaving her within the next month or so. Celestia and Mavis come with me. Charlotte, you can escort Mr.Dayne to Double Rose, call Daisy, she'll tell you were our little 'present' for him is." Junbei said grinning. "However, the balls in your court, you can come to the meeting with us as well." Junbei shrugged. "But I figured you'd be eager to get right to work. Rishi Rishi." Junbei chuckled as he walked over to Celestia, wrapping his hands around her waist and then to Mavis, doing the same. "And we're off!"Junbei exclaimed, pushing off the ground, the Pirate Captain jetted through the sky, taking off like a dart. Placing her hand over her face, "He could've just taken the Sea Train..." Charlotte exclaimed sighing. The long flowing pink haired Kuja turned towards Christopher, "So. What'll it be? Meeting or Double Rose?" Charlotte asked with a blank kind of stare. She meant nothing by it, it's just, she wasn't exactly the friendliest towards males, especially those she just met. "Oh! Not to be rude, My name's Charlotte Lacosta, I'm the crew's navigator. When it comes to rough seas, I'll be the one guiding us through." Charlotte exclaimed grinning.

Exit.

✎Notes:
✉ words: 499
Skills | Misc Traits. :
Stamina | Haki Usage:
NPC's Present :
BY  MIZO.❉ OF WW

Enyeto

Free Agents
Free Agents

Enyeto

It seemed like everyone there had some sort of dealings with the Slave Traffickers in their lives. He hadn’t realized how far these sort of threat and fear reached that far out in every direction. The King of the Slave trade, talk of experiments on human beings, and everything that can be done is being done all around the world. Magnus took a deep breathe before snapping back to the message coming from the Baby Den Den Mushi. “Well, the fun comes to an end, but the true excitement is only beginning.” Magnus thought as he stood up to stretch while the Yonko. “I greatly appreciate the offer, but I am nobody aside from my Blacksmith Title. I would definitely like to see this Present.” Magnus took a little bow as he looked over at the two women. “I will definitely be seeing you guys later. Next time, I see everyone here. I will have gifts for you all.”/b] Magnus reattached his belt with his blade on his left hip. He reached down for his backpack and reached inside to pull out some beli wrapped with rubber bands. He gave a little smirk before putting the back pack on. “Hey Mavis. Take this! Nothing against Marksmen, but I hate guns. They make the kill unclean. Use the Money for what you want, like I said I will have gifts for everyone.” Pivoting back towards Charlotte Lacosta; Magnus slide his hands into his pockets and stopped a little bit away from The Navigator. “Oh no worries! I do not take offense. I am a pretty blunt man myself. I shall be going to Double Rose. I have some gifts to create.” Magnus gave a little smile and followed on after her when she turn around and lead him away. Hopefully, the titan wouldn’t be too upset with the joke about her method of fighting. Magnus just had a preference of being up front that way you can hear the man’s last words as you take his life. The memories of the Slave pit flashed through Magnus mind as he exited stage right.

======> Exit Too Double Rose

[/b]

Mavis Lockheart

Pirates
Pirates

Mavis Lockheart
Junbei had received a call, the voice that voice- it was Caprice! She was so excited, she missed him dearly, she remembered their first acquaintance at the Davy Challenge. He was a simple thief but he was so much more than that to Mavis, he was family, someone that could be trusted, he must have grown so much. How much though? Those were the typical questions that ran through her head. Charlotte, she looked as beautiful as ever. Junbei had taken off as the call had been a sort of meeting that they were all late too, which was why the captain was being chewed out. Ah Junbei, still the same old goofball.

The blacksmith had given Mavis a bag of beli before they left though. She smiled and thanked him, she didn't expect such kind actions from him. She looked over at Celestia, she still strongly believed she knew who this woman was exactly, but all in time it'd all be revealed and she'd know who she was. Her real name, her position, and even her past. Mavis had big plans on befriending the new crew-mate, so they'd be comfortable with each other, of course.

Exit

Astral

Astral
Although she had volunteered herself for their anti slavery mission of some sorts the conversation quickly turned to areas she understood little about. What little she did catch served to put her at more ease though. With how anti slavery and pro freedom everyone was she had been getting fearful she might even get killed if it was discovered she was a Celestial Dragon. Junbei made it clear though it was the people behind all that crap he didn't like. Celestia didn't have any slaves not for 14 years now anyways and she didn't do all the stuff the others did. That meant she was in the clear now right?

All the other stuff was just about presents and some meeting. She noticed Mavis looking at her with knowing eyes and it made the green eyed dancer nervous. Before she had much time to think about it though Junbei came up wrapping an arm around her waist. "Wha..what are you doing?" She asked confused before he wrapped his other arm around Mavis's. And then suddenly they were off.

[exit]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum