One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Elisa+Syn Twin Cape arrival (Social) EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Elisa+Syn Twin Cape arrival (Social) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Elisa+Syn Twin Cape arrival (Social) EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Elisa+Syn Twin Cape arrival (Social) EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Elisa+Syn Twin Cape arrival (Social) EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Elisa+Syn Twin Cape arrival (Social) EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Elisa+Syn Twin Cape arrival (Social) EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Elisa+Syn Twin Cape arrival (Social) EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Elisa+Syn Twin Cape arrival (Social) EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Elisa+Syn Twin Cape arrival (Social) Empty Elisa+Syn Twin Cape arrival (Social) Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:54 pm

Syndra

Syndra
When Syndra and her riends/crew get safely on the other side of the hill. The pressure inside of her is gone. It was not a easy. We made it without any problems. Syndra cheers loud when the triky part is finally over. She stands next to her best friend and sister like Elisa and with her pet Yury sitting infront of her. Sebastian soon appears with a meal to get our strength back to 100% and to celebrate our arrival at 'The Grandline'. From here a new journey begins.

With positive feelings adn a filled stomach the 5 contineau their way further into The Grandline. THe water is calm and the sun shines. What seems to be a warm welcome for the crew.

As time passed by the ship sails forward and reaches the first island. THe island is called "Twin Cape Lighthouse". The island can be recognized because of its well known lighthouse. Its also a place that is known to be free of laws place where a lot of pirates go after entering "The Grandline". Its a save place where they usually get stuck because they do not own a log pose. Luckily or their crew this would not be a problem at all. Syndra does have her own Log pose but sadly she does not know yet how to use it. Maby someoen in the village will be able to explain it to her.

When the ship enters the harbor and drops its Anchor the harbor master approaches us and asks us for our reason for our visit. He also expets us to come with him to register ourselves and our ship. When Syndra asks why that is needed. The harbor master explains it to her. He tells us that this is a place where usually pirates come whenthey enter "THe Grandline". The chance that a ship gets stolen or robbed is always there. He as harbor master has the responsebility to make sure that the amount of problems at the harbor is at a minimum. So we follow the man to his office. Syndra and Sabastian identify themselves. We give up our names and basic information like age and birth and why we are at Twin Cape. The harbor master tells the both of us that we are good to go. Sabastian tells us that he is going off to buy groceries for when we leave. He then waits a moment for Syndra to approve that he can go. She nods at him. "Sure go do that but becarefulla nd make sure you are home in time to prepare dinner." Sabastian bows towards Syndra. "What kind of butler would I be if I cant do that. I will be on time and prepare dinner for tonight. Have a good day mistress". He then walks out of the door and leaves us.

Next up are Sugar and Elisa who also needs to register our ship. Meanwhile Syndra and Yury are waiting for them.

(wordcount= 479);

2Elisa+Syn Twin Cape arrival (Social) Empty Re: Elisa+Syn Twin Cape arrival (Social) Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:20 pm

Elisa DarkWalker

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Elisa DarkWalker
Once they had docked in the harbor of twin capes Elisa Darkwalker would make her way to the harbor master to quickly register their ship while Sugar used sneaky tactics to gain some insurance using the nearby trees, rooftops, and shadows. The insurance would simply be evidence that would prove some of the harbor masters claims of adventure mounted on his wall were fake, even if they were indeed true. Once registration was completed Elisa would return to the ship as to where Syndra was waiting meanwhile Loki Ginger would come up from below deck, [Loki] "You must be Syndra, where are we?".

Elisa would start her walk towards the ship from the harbor master's place of business while sugar decided to go exploring the town for potential revolutionary army foes or pirates that needed to be put down, additionally, she did not like the fact that the group only had one Log pose between them and was sure this would be the perfect location for someone selling them and thus the hunt would begin with a sprint up a tree and a triple dash across three buildings. 

A mysterious person who was writing an article of travelers of the reverse mountain was writing about the crew as the newest arrivals to twin capes sitting on top a rotating roster on top a large tavern filled with pirates and adventurers alike.  Wearing a white shirt and blue jeans with scruffy blonde hair. 

"Thus the future of the crew had been sparked with the Butler gathering the resources required for travel, the captain forever tieing her identity to the actions of the ship and crew with the registration at the harbor, the exploring fox and wild card with the supports confirmed, or so I have determined as this writer. The crew seems like quite an interesting bunch with close ties, open eyes and a smell of ignorance but also of those who are prepared. My name is Hercules the last burning abyss and I used to discard those who supported me in order to gain strength but in the long run, you should never discard anything. "

After talking briefly with Syndra to gather information regarding their situation he would return to his room, and just in time to be too late for Elisa return as she sprung onto the ship with both her knees placed on the side of the ship as she leaned in on Syndra "So what do you want to do ?"

3Elisa+Syn Twin Cape arrival (Social) Empty Re: Elisa+Syn Twin Cape arrival (Social) Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:57 pm

Syndra

Syndra
After informing Loki, Syndra wants to sit down while waiting for the return of Elisa and Sugar. Before she can Elisa already had sprung on the ship and leaned in on me. Asking me what I wanted to do. At first Syndra is surprised to see her like this. Syndra then wraps her arms around Elisa and hugs her while walking backwards away from the side of the ship. [Syndra] “Becarefull Elisa I don’t want you to fall in the water and drown.” When Syndra feels like we are both far enough from the edge she stops the hug. Syndra is now facing Elisa. Syndra smiles at her and then repeats the question. “What I want to do ? Hmm. I think it is important that we take a look at what we need. Before we leave Twin Cape. I prefer not going back. So lets do that first after that we do something more enjoyable okay?”

Syndra and Elisa go to the captain’s room where I grab a paper and a pencil. Syndra makes a list of things we will need. “We do have a log pose and Sabastian is getting groceries so we will have enough food and water. So what else do we need? We also have plenty of supplies to repair the ship. In case something breaks we are prepared. Anything else we need Elisa? What do you think? I think we should buy ice cream but that is just me.

Soon after Syndra suggested to get ice cream we are both outside in Twin Cape. We walk on the street. As we walk we see the people who live in the island. We also do see a lot of pirates. Syndra feels unsafe with the amount of pirates in Twin Cape. She gets a bit closer to Elisa and grabs her hand which she holds tight. Being closer to Elisa gives her a sense of security.
We pass by some bars where man are drinking beer and some shops but so far no ice cream shops have been spotted. “I hope we find it soon. I will be sad if there is no ice cream at Twin Cape”.

Meanwhile Sabastian is at the vegetable shop. In his hnads he is carrying some other bags with food. One is from the baker a other rom the butcher and some other things. All that was left now were the vegetables and spices to ad flavor to the food.

{wordounter: 410}

4Elisa+Syn Twin Cape arrival (Social) Empty Re: Elisa+Syn Twin Cape arrival (Social) Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:08 pm

Elisa DarkWalker

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Elisa DarkWalker
Having been somewhat pulled off the side of the ship, Elisa and Syndra would write out the plans of the crews adventures in twin capes something that became quite mundane with simplicity. As the two wrote out the plans everything would seem tp be covered from charging the log pose, the groceries, the investigation of the island and even the simple pleasures the Syndra was craving though Elisa would add one thing and that she wanted to train soon. Though unknowing to the two of them soon the events of the warriors festival would fall onto this Island and thus the type of people would start to change over the course of the week.  "Loki do you want anything" "No Captain, I made my orders to the other guy".

While Syndra and Elisa had left the ship in search of ice cream while maintaining their vigilance, as one would expect this town... is dangerous with it being filled with Pirates. Sugar was finding out the hard way it's better to travel in pairs as she had been targeted by a small group of thugs thinking she was weak and thus attacked her in numbers from behind. Sugar had already spotted this group several moments ago and had actually baiting them for a self-defence attack as she was quite bored and with moments she had appeared behind one thrust her sword into his back, then onto ones head crouched with both her hands and feet firmly places as she launched a sword strike with her blade placed in her mouth and would parry the 3rds attack away while also removing his fingertips; once the last was on his knees she would walk to him slowly while cleaning her sword with her tail "You dare attack me" the sound of her sword blade piercing through his skin, blue and heart ended up echoing slightly as she started making her exit to continue exploring the city leaving the dead behind for someone else to deal with. 

"So Syndra what type of Ice cream would you want?, Strawberry, vanilla" before Syndra could answer Elisa question a small ruffed up boy who clearly lived on these streets would approach the two unfolding a table and placing 3 cups on top "10 beri if i win, 5 if you win". Suddenly the young boy would start swaying the cards rapidly swapping them before suddenly stopping them as he hmmm epic boss battle music. Elisa would let Syndra paly with the kid.

5Elisa+Syn Twin Cape arrival (Social) Empty Re: Elisa+Syn Twin Cape arrival (Social) Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:15 pm

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Devil

Giant

Jordan Such a spooky ship? Jordan

Another day in paradise?  Naw not really it was yet another day as a marine official . As you know Twin Cape is an island where  piracy is booming, and ignorant individual attempted to gather resources before heading to the Grand Line. Unfortunately due to this island being an natural location where wanted  pirates, and other unofficial World Government Factions flock too. It is an target for marines, and bounty hunters alike  looking for easy targets to capture for fame. Unfortunately not everything goes as plan and today these people was about to find out how unlucky they our.

The sun was out, and the sky was clear. It was nothing but tropical sunny weather for Twin Cape tourist, citizens, and outlaws. Unfortunately Commander Ichi was up to his normal habits, and  decide it would be best to duck work, and wonder around the docks of Twin Cape.Commander Ichi was wearing his standard suit of armor known as Grand Arc with an marine justice jacket drape over his shoulders. Like always his equipment consist of Flintlock Seeker which is strap to his right hilt, and his rifle known as Big Black was strap around his right shoulder. Each weapon was loaded properly with titanium rounds, and seastone rounds.

Commander Ichi though it would be smart to skip out on his patrol assignment,  and wonder around the docks. To be honest he find himself wondering on aboard an vessel known as Dark Souls Voyage unaware of the ship owner . At the time the the owners wasn't on board the ship they properly off exploring the island. But Commander Ichi superior was hot on his tail he had an feeling that Ichi would pull an fast one on him, and try to buck on his assignments.  Rear Admiral Kronus was familiar with Commander Ichi personality , and he knew that Commander Ichi would pull something like this, and that piss him off.

"The nerve that bastard have to utterly ignore my order!" Kronus had said. Kronus entire consist of his normal marine attire, and his battle hammer Wrath which within his right hand. As Wrath position was carefully resting on Kronus right shoulder as Kronus head toward weird looking ship known as Dark Soul Voyage. His mantra had allow him to sense everyone that was within 150 meters of his position,  and Commander Ichi aura stick out like an sore thumb due to Kronus being familiar with his subordinate haki signature.

Locating Ichi was an breeze, and owners of Dark Souls Voyage was in town so them reaching the ship in time would be nearly impossible.  Why would they need to return? Because of what happen next which was expect of the short temper Rear Admiral. With an mighty swing of Wrath an powerful air slash was release and the crest air blade head straight for Dark Souls Voyage in an attempt to cut the ship in half.

As Commander Ichi he wouldn't be harm by the attack because Kronus was sure to release the Giant  Rankyaku in an diagonal slash from left corner to the right corner . The crest blade of air would attempt to slice the ship in half completely if the material wasn't stronger then steel. If it was steel the material would be partially cut in half unfortunately the said can't be said for the rest of the ship.

Rear Admiral Kronus had call out to Ichi," Come out ya lazy bum!"For any citizens or tourists that was present the crest blade of air was aim in such a way that only the ship was hit. As soon as the attack landed majority of the people left from the area it was something about an giant swinging large hammers,  and destroying stuff that put people on edge. Most people would understand that statement to be sure. On the plus side Kronus was about 6 meters from the ship when he release his attacks.

Enough WC

Note: it would take Elisa and her crew 2 posts to arrive back to the docks since they are in town or whatever. Also free travel ticket was used to get here.

*Information*:

6Elisa+Syn Twin Cape arrival (Social) Empty Re: Elisa+Syn Twin Cape arrival (Social) Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:35 am

Elisa DarkWalker

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Elisa DarkWalker
Placement to stop edits. 
Plus what possible reason could you have to attack my ship specifically [1. Our crew has 0 bounty, the ship hasn't been involved in anything outside crossing reverse mountain] but as i expect you are randomly attacking the ship in a fit of rage cos of its looks with ooc information.

7Elisa+Syn Twin Cape arrival (Social) Empty Re: Elisa+Syn Twin Cape arrival (Social) Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:45 am

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Devil
I didn't attack ya ship because ya bounty lmao. I attack ship because Commander Ichi skip out on his partol, and hide on ya ship.  Which resulted in ya ship being cut . Jordan

And you have bounty lmao look at ya side bar bruh u famous.

8Elisa+Syn Twin Cape arrival (Social) Empty Re: Elisa+Syn Twin Cape arrival (Social) Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:47 am

Elisa DarkWalker

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Elisa DarkWalker
I didn't attack ya ship because ya bounty lmao. I attack ya ahip because Commander Ichi skip out on his partol, and hide on ya ship.  Which resulted in ya ship being cut . Jordan

And you have bounty lmao look at ya side bar bruh u famous.
I personally have bounty yes but my crew has 0, as it hasn't done anything since its official forming   Additionally, i'm pretty sure my navigator would have noticed someone sneak on board my vessel. 

and my bounty is barely above average for paradise so not really famous but okay thanks for your reason. Im going copy paste these 3 posts into a pm. to avoid flooding topic

9Elisa+Syn Twin Cape arrival (Social) Empty Re: Elisa+Syn Twin Cape arrival (Social) Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:08 pm

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Devil
So I am gonna let ya in on a little secert in Crew Template there is an slot where you added together all ya crew bounty, and the same for ya tier. So it is safe to say ya have bounty... I don't want ya to think I am shitting ya because I ain't this topic going to be my turn around point for the whole site to see. No I am bully ya just rping my character if shit pop off it because you didn't tread carefully Walker Dono.

Let it be known that Kronus times is in this bitch performing his marines duties. More to come best believe.

10Elisa+Syn Twin Cape arrival (Social) Empty Re: Elisa+Syn Twin Cape arrival (Social) Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:41 pm

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Devil
Oh I just notice my travel thread was 30 minutes before my invade so dis is me reposting my entrance it is same post just didn't feel like quote it. So yeah cheers

11Elisa+Syn Twin Cape arrival (Social) Empty Re: Elisa+Syn Twin Cape arrival (Social) Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:00 pm

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
Crow's first post is void, his second post stating him just using the same post but to lazy to quote or copy and paste is also void...cuz thats not how this works. His reasoning is also void. As Elisa said, not to mention their ship as she stated has zero recognition with any rev basically the whole thing reeks of OOC knowledge for no reason

With this in mind, Crow your no longer allowed to interfer with this topic for at least two rounds of posting between Elisa and Syndra, also please do not try to state they have to wait So many posts before returning to the ship.

Admin Ruling Stands

12Elisa+Syn Twin Cape arrival (Social) Empty Re: Elisa+Syn Twin Cape arrival (Social) Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:26 pm

Syndra

Syndra
One hour ago Syndra and Elisa were walking a boy popped up infront of them. He quickley pulled out a table and 3 cups and a metal ball. He puts the ball under the cup on the most left and then starts to move them around. The boy switched the cups with wonderful speed. It happened too fast for Syndra. She asks the boy if he could start over. The boy didn't care and was really sure that he was going to win. He picks up the cups and the metal ball is notw revealed at the cup in the middle. Syndra nods at the boy that she is ready. He then puts one of the cups above it. Then he started to switch them again. When he is done Syndra stood infront of the table. She didnt know which one to pick. She pointed at the cup at the left. The boy lifts the cup but the metal ball is not hiding under that cup. The little boy smiled and lifts up the two other 2 cups. The ball was undert he left cup. Syndra knew she had lost and pulls out 15 berries. More then the boy had asked. He looks confused at her and offers her 5 berries back. Syndra shakes her head. "Its yours you earned it. THank you for that exciting game. It was fun. I was wondering tho. Can you maby help us? " The boy nodded. [boy] "Sure what can I do for you nice lady?" [Syndra] "Do you know where me an my sister can buy ice cream?" The boy gave us the directions. Before we left of for our ice cream Syndra thanked the boy and gave him 10 more berries for his help. THe boy cheered loud and then went home.

Presently

Syndra and Elisa are back on the ship just in time to meet loki who had just finished a full manifest check of the ship covering every inch. We are not he only ones who are back. Everyone else returned before we did. The whole crew is on the ship listning to Syndra. Who is telling the rest of the crew what we did while we were in the village. Syndra talks about the boy and how me and Elisa ate ice cream. When Syndra tells the crew that when Elisa tried to taste some of my ice cream. She accidcently dipped her nose in the ice cream. What did look funny and made Sebastian laugh.

After the crew infromed one another about their day we return to daily activities. The harbour master also visited us for a moment. [Harbor master] "Hello ladys and guys. Today the harbour is more crowded then usual. You might have noticed it too." Syndra takes alook at the harbour and it is like a small ant hill with lots of people walking around though there was none talker than 7 feet to be seen across all the harbour. "Because of that I am warning everyone to look aroudn and check their ships to make sure no one sneaked aboard. Thats all. Have a nice day." Syndra thanks him for the warning and then looks at the others. [Syndra] "Lets inspect every corner and room and closet . Turn the ship upside down.".

The crew listens to the command and warning fromthe harbor master. Sebastian will stay on the decka nd make sure no one could ever sneak on board. As the perfect butler in the world Sebastian is able to cover every entrance intot he ship. Getting in or out would be impossible without Sebastian knowing. While he protects the ship agaisnt intruders Syndra and the others including Yury search int he ship everywhere. THey look under hthe beds and in the closets and every corner. They cover the entire ship. When they are done no one is on the ship. Sebastian confirms that no one tried to get on the ship eather.

(wordcounter: 659)

13Elisa+Syn Twin Cape arrival (Social) Empty Re: Elisa+Syn Twin Cape arrival (Social) Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:39 am

Elisa DarkWalker

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Elisa DarkWalker
With the crew now back on the ship and a double security check having been completed with the harbor masters warnings of special people in the area who might randomly appear onboard ships as if they could walk through walls. Yet the ship was clear and Elisa had made a strong view of the harbor. Hercules a man who was writing down everything from the far rooftop had decided to make his way down to the Harbor walking through multiple people, all seeming to be pirates or trapped adventures. He wanted to approach the crew of Elisa Darkwalker with the intention of asking to join and would go to their aid if needed.

With Sebastian watching the tips of the walls the means to enter, and the ropes that are thrown over for any vibrations, sugar bounces into the ship to give Elisa information about the area and how she defeated some scrubby pirates and how she defeated them single handed without mercy; Elisa wasn't impressed with the lack of mercy but found the entire story quite interesting to listen to.  Moments later Elisa would give the order to move the ship to open water, close enough to still gain log posts charges but far enough away that they could have pirate conversations.

With Sugar, the butler and Loki all on security, Elisa and Syndra would have a nice chat. "So Syndra did you enjoy the ice cream, and how is the log post coming along? I think we should head out, tomorrow at dawn if possible, what do you think Syndra?. ooooh and I Think we need Nicknames.  While Elisa waited for Syndra to reply she would have a cup of soda pop that was nicely provided by the butler of the ship.

Meanwhile, Hercules would be waiting at the dock staring at their ship slip into an offshore location "Really am I really going need to swim, and how am I going climb them walls". So instead he would let out a large roar of an announcement. "I WISH TO JOIN YOU GUYS OVER THEIR, SO COME BACK AND LET ME ON!". Elisa would shout a reply "IF YOUR TOO LAZY TO SWIM, THEN NOOO AND GO AWAY". "do you believe this Syndra scrub wanting to join us".  "BUT I COULD BE REALLY USEFUL TO YOU" Elisa would respond again and thus Hercules would dive into the water.

{Exit}

14Elisa+Syn Twin Cape arrival (Social) Empty Re: Elisa+Syn Twin Cape arrival (Social) Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:01 pm

Syndra

Syndra
As Sebastian is acting as the lookout Sugar bounces on the shit. Sugar tells us how she beated up some bad guys. Syndra is impressed with the lack of mercy Sugar has. She didnt know this side of Sugar but it is acceptable for her. As Syndra had her own lack of mercy side when her friends would get hurt.

Some moments later ELisa gives a order to move the ship. Everyone is put to work except Sebastian who is keeping a eye on the ship to make sure to spot anyone who tried to sneak on board still. The anchor gets lifted up. The sails get prepared. The wind starts to blow into the sails. As the sails catch the wind and bulge up the ship slowly starts to move. Elisa takes the wheel and Syndra and Yury join her at her side. The ship moves to open sea until they are at aspot where the log pose can charge up. While we are moving the ship Sebastian disapears for a moment below decks. Soon ater he returns with 2 plates wih diffent sandwiches and drinks. He is also carryign 2 foldable table with him. One does he put at the middle of the deck for himself Loki and Sugar. He puts a plate with sandwiches and some cups and a bottle soda on the table.. Then he walks up to where ELisa, Syndra and Yury are and places the other table. On the table he puts the other plate with sandwiches, cups and a bottle soda. He then throws some meet on the ground for Yury and a water bowl that Sebastian fills with water. Then he bows for us and leaves us alone. Sebastian returns to his position to guard the ship while holding one sandwich in his hand.

When we are alone Elisa starts talking. Syndra answers while smiling at her sister. [Syndra] "Yes I enjoyed the ice cream. It has been such along time since we had it. When was it? I think it was soon after we met and before we started travelign together. It is a pity we cant take more ice cream with us but sis I have a idea. Sebastian might be able to make it for us. The log pose seems to be charging up. It wont take long before it will be ready for use."
When Elisa mentions we need nicknames Syndra laughs out loud. "I will think of some names. but dont complain if you dont like them." Syndra then fills 2 cups with soda and hands Elisa one. As Syndra drinks some of her soda in her mind she thinks of nick names for everyone.

While Syndra is thinking of niknames Hercules shouts out loud that he wants to join us. Elisa shouted back that he had to swim and gets my attention. Syndra is listning to her but then Hercules shouts again that he can be usefull. THat was it for Syndra. He first interupted her while being busy over thinking things andthen interrupted my conversation with Elisa. She slams the cup on the table and shouts SEBASTIAN!!!. Like a trained man and like they practiced commando's Sebastian would quickly head over to Elisa and Syndra with a butcher's knife and a pan lid. He gives Syndra the pan lid. Then while Hercules is swimming towards the ship he would be suprised by a butchers knife and a pan lid flying towards him. Sebastian threw the knife that lands in the right shoulder of Hercules. Syndra threw her pan lid like a frisbee landing in Hercules face. "THAT IS FOR INTERUPTING ME AND BEING RUDE!!!". Then she would use her chain that she shoots towards Hercules. He thinks its a normal rope. He grabs the chain and Syndra prulls him in. The pain in his hand and how he flew towards the ship made him scream and pee his pants. He then ould slam hard against the strong wood of the ship. Sebastian then pulls him on board andchecks him. He removes any weapons Hercules might carries with himand then lays him on the ground.

Hercules had lost conciousness and would sleep on the floor while the everyone else was working eating drinking and talking whiel keeping a eye out for intruders.

[Exit]

Wordcounter: 716

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum