One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Syn and Elisa's Day of (social - open) EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Syn and Elisa's Day of (social - open) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Syn and Elisa's Day of (social - open) EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Syn and Elisa's Day of (social - open) EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Syn and Elisa's Day of (social - open) EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Syn and Elisa's Day of (social - open) EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Syn and Elisa's Day of (social - open) EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Syn and Elisa's Day of (social - open) EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Syn and Elisa's Day of (social - open) EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Syn and Elisa's Day of (social - open) Empty Syn and Elisa's Day of (social - open) Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:14 pm

Syndra

Syndra
After the war Syndraand ELisa find a place to spend the night. They are lucky to have a big room for the two of them. Near her bed is Yury. He is curled up near my feet. The bed feels soft but maby that is just because her body was really stiff after all the fighting. She rotates her arms, legs, ankles, shoulders and neck. SNAP. SNAP. Her joints and bones make clicking sounds as she moves to make her body lose its build up pressure. It hurts and feels good at the same time. When she is done she is not able to stay awake anymore. She falls asleep.

In her dream Syndra dream Syndra is a normal human being instead of a cyborg. In the dream finally accept her and no longer starre at her because of her robotic body parts. The world is still peacefull. She is suddenly walking over a huge bridge. A couple of meters away from me I can see 3 persons. When I get closer their faces become vissible. The three people on the bridge waiting for me are my parents and proffessor Orlando. They are smiling at me. I do walk forward to get closer to them. Then they start waving and Syndra walks aster. I do notice I am not getting anycloser. I start to panice and begin to run. Irun faster and faster but she cant get any closer. Wait !!!!! Orlando shakes his head. Her mother opens her mouth to say something. Not yet sweetheart. You have a task that needs to be fulfilled. We will be waiting for you but take all the time you need. We are always with you. Her father agrees with my mother. No mom! Dad!! Dont go

Syndra then wakes up and gets out of her bed. I am sweating and on my cheecks are tears. Yury is sitting on the bed. Like he noticed the sadness of his owner. Syndra gets op and walks to the woindow to look outside at the full moon.

The next day Syndra wakes up but doesnt mention anything what happened that night to ELisa. It was jsut a dream afterall. I quietly eat my breakfast and drink some water. So ELisa i was thinking. Maby we can relax a little today and let our brains calm down of all what happened lately? I heard the bath houses here are really luxury and good. Ooh and their is a rumor going aroudn about a new drink that a pub created. We can try it out and foind out for ourselves if the rumors are true

Elisa DarkWalker

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Elisa DarkWalker
Elisa would slowly wake her self up as the morning was starting to raise up, making fists with her toes on the rooms rug she puts herself into a really calm and peaceful state of mine, raising her arms up high stretching them out. "Syndra, that sounds like a great idea we should totally go and right now; though the bar might be a little early *winks*. Elisa wearing her pyjamas; long soft black dress reacting past her knees while underneath would consist of sparking pink matching underwear.

Elisa heads into the bathroom slowly removing her clothes as a trail begins to form as she heads deeper inside closing the door behind her. Elisa opens the shower transparent door, turns the tap checking the temperature with one foot inside, as the temperature settles just right, she slides in on the balls of her feet; Elisa bare skin lean back against the marble wall as the water slowly falls following against Elisa smooth skin, dripping by her side as her mind fades into the steam warmth and the foggy Illusions entering her mind. The sensation of the steamy water calming Elisa as it takes her mind of all things int to world of wonder as she tilts her head upwards; the water ripples down her neck and following throughout her entire body.

All the things she honestly don't care about; It's the water swirling her mind, it's like elisa is standing under an everlasting waterfall. Ever so beautiful, but it can never last. "I know this now, taking careful notice not to touch the bruises that scattered her body Elisa would pick up the bar of soap and gently clean herself wonderfully.
Elisa had forgotten to lock the door as she trusted Syndra not to enter without an urgency but she had never imagined Yury to sneak on in; not just into the bathroom but the shower itself. "Hello little guy". Elisa eyes would glow red "You sure you want to be in here?". The little bear rapidly nods as he stares at Elisa *Bang* Yury would be gently kicked out of the shower room, out of the bathroom and landing strait into Syndras face.

Syndra

Syndra
Syndra does see Yury flyingthrough the air. She catches him and holds him in her hands. Yury makes sad noises. The expression on his face was odd. Like he just saw a monster or something. He curls up on Syndra's lap and hides his hurted nose. Syndra strokes Yury. Yury purrs as her hand strokes Yury on his back. Syndra makes some bear noises to calm down her pet. Syndra finishes her food and her water with Yury on her lap. When she is done Yury is sleeping. It seems he didnt get hurt too much. Still Syndra swore to herself to find out who did it and kill the attacker.

Syndra lifts Yury up and puts him in her bag. SHe then moves to the door and takes a serat outside to enjoy the weather while she waits until Elisa comes outside. While Syndra is waiting the two marines we helped on the hq walk by. THey do recognize her and take a seat. Hey there how are you? Our commander was not happy when he saw what happeend. He is somehow trying to blaim you but dont worry. THe most o us trust you two so dont be araid to walk on the streets. Anyway we need to go. We dont wan tto be caught slacking off. Have a nice day. THe two marines stand up and leave Syndra alone. She bend sover the table. Her head rests inher hands as she waits for Elisa.

Elisa DarkWalker

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Elisa DarkWalker
Elisa would eventually finish her shower and would decide to get dressed into her normal attire before looking around the apartment for Syndra who could not been seen; thus Elisa would vacate the room only to find Syndra waiting outside "Hey, so where to first". Elisa would hug Syndra with a warm embrace before taking 5 more steps into the street and turning to face Syndra; Elisa being totally unaware that the events with herself an Yury were dwelling on Syndras mind. "Should we get breakfast then head to the baths?". Luckly for the group Syndra, Elisa and Yury the town was highly supportive of them and their recent actions; this including civilians and marines alike. Not only had they recently put their lives on the line for the kids, stood up to corruption but also took part in an actual war. Withing seconds of Elisa being outside two young men would salute them and continue walking pass.

Yury would growl at Elisa a little for kicking her, and thus Elisa would grow back "You perverted little bear, though i am sorry for my reaction". Elisa would kneel down as to approach yuries level "I am sorry for kicking you, but you don't enter a shower in which a woman is showering in making the type of grins you were making, it makes me feel uncomfortable" Elisa would smile before return to her feet waiting for Syndras order and directions for the housing baths in which a pleasant day of relaxation was waiting for them.

Syndra

Syndra
I hug Elisa back but her hug is less warm then usual. THings were troubeling my mind. I put up a fake smile to not make Elisa worry. Are you sure we should eat breakfast first? Becaise I already had my breakast but okay. As we walk on the streets people now greet us and wish us a happy day. THe part where people accept me from my dream was true. It gives me a good feeling from inside my body. In return Syndra smiles at everyone and greet them back. For a moment Syndra forgets her anger. THe dark clouds in my mind turn white again. When my mind is clear I do remember something. I poke Elisa and look her in the eyes. Sis Elisa dont forget. Today you and I would meet the 2 children we helped out at the harbor. Even if they wont be their we should show up. Incase they do.

Thrity minutes later we are at the baker. When we enter the store a small bell makes a sound upon entering. A man appears and asks us how he can help us. I look around and sniff the air. THe smell of fresh made bread is in hte air. In the store are cakes , pie's, breads and sandwiches. Syndra picks two sandwiches with cheese, ham, cucumber,salad, tomatos and onions and a small slice of apple pie. I pay up the beli needed for the food and wait for ELisa to make her order. My stomach rumbles when I look at my sandwiches. I cant help it anymre and I take a bite. I already paid for it afterall. While I nom on my sandwich in happines I wait for Elisa.

Elisa DarkWalker

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Elisa DarkWalker
Having finished my breakfast sandwich it was time to continue with the rest of their day. Elisa knew Syndra was right and they needed to make their arrival to the harbour in order to maintain the promise they made "Syndra, let's go find them children". It would take some time for Elisa and Syndra to reach the harbor not to mention where should they wait, it wasn’t like they had an actual pre determined location and the harbor was somewhat large “KIDDDDIES ARE YOU AROUND HERE” Elisa would shout somewhat loudly in attempt to locate the kids who they saved to make sure they had a home to go to.

No one answered them and thus they continued walking deeper into the harbour “Syndra you think we will find them?”. Elisa was a little worried as the realisation that locating two kids that might not even be there could be like searching for a needle in a haystack. Elisa somewhat holds herself tight as a slight shiver transverse her spine at the thought of failing them kids. Meanwhile at a nearby harbour housing area in which the local shipwrights worked was a young woman with purple hair styled in a ponytail manner, perfect teeth and a checkered shirt with working leggings had just left her home in search of Elisa and Syndra; as she in fact had taken the two young kids in and wanted to let Elisa and Syndra know of this development; not to mention she figured the kids would like to see their two heroes one last time.  

Syndra

Syndra
Syndra noms on her food still as we walk around on the harbor. Elsia is right still giving up is not a option. I know it wont be easy to find them but we made a promise. If we dont they might end up living on the streets As we get futher intot eh harbour I can see the houses of the harbour housing area in which the local shipwrights work and live. Maby there. It looks like a good place to look. Meanwhile the purple haired woman is walking in the direction Syndra and Elsia are in. THe two childer gave her specific details of how we look. THe problem is that she never met them. She didnt even knwo who to reallly look for. She doesnt notice us at all when we pass her by. Luckily she turns around. Was that a bear? She remembers that one ofthe woman has a bear. She turns aroudn ardn runs after ELisa and Syndra. Ecuse me but are you two ELisa and Syndra? Yes I am Syndra and this is Elisa. What do you need from us and who are you? I am Kathy Beans. Its a pleasure to meet both of you. I waslooking for the two of you because I have good news. THe two children you saved did i take in. I will take good care of them. THey told me youwere going to be on the harbour today and thus I had to find you two. If you want to see them then please follow me.Sure ting. Show us the way Kathy Kathy takes the lead and guides us the house where she lives. Before we can get in the door opens already and the two children run out of the house. The boy runs to Elisa and hugs her while the girl runs to Syndra to hug her.

Elisa DarkWalker

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Elisa DarkWalker
Elisa hugs the boy with a warm embrace taking a knee as sign of respect to always lower yourself to an equal level no matter who they are. Elisa didn't know where she picked up this trait but it always would release a pleasant vibe to those around her "It's glad to see you two are okay". While smiling as much as she could on the outside Elisa couldn’t help but show her emotions as dripping water started flowing out from her eyes, in fact these drips were tears. These kids not only gone through a dramatic trauma the greatest of their life but in face they had lost their mother and father; Elisa was so overwhelmed that these kids had the strength of will to move forward but with a smile upon their face. “You guys are amazing”. Elisa would tilt her head up towards Katty Beans whisper a slight message “Thank you”.

The young man would speak up with confidence as if a passion of a burning flame had been born Thank you Elisa, one day i hope to be just like you...a defender of the Innocent Elisa was in shock not just with his words regarding his future and deciding right here and now but also that he saw Elisa as a Defender of the Innocent. In her mind she was far from such a thing; her path was more one of revenge than priority to remove corruption.  Elisa would turn to face Syndras she continue to hug the young boi in the attempt to think of some wise words to give him

9Syn and Elisa's Day of (social - open) Empty Re: Syn and Elisa's Day of (social - open) Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:13 pm

Syndra

Syndra
The two children seem to be happy. The loss doesnt seem to bother them but I know that the smile is a mask to hide their sadness. I holds the girl who is in my arms extra tigtht. Its alright darling their is no shame in crying. Do I whisper in her ear. THe girl grabs my clothes and I let her be. Meanwhile the boy is taling to Elisa how amazing the two of us were and how he admires ELisa. ELisa does look to face me. The world doesnt need hero's who risk their lives. The world needs people who help others. Your irst priority is to help your sister and to protect her. I look at Elisa hoping my words were wise and good enough to please her and the boy. Thenit starts to rain. I look back at the girl and pick her up. Lets go inside alright. WHen we are inside we will answer any questions you have and you can tell us anything you please. I carry the girl with me inside holding her like she is my own child. For a moment Syndra asks herself a question. *Do I want children in the future?Are all children this adorable?* WHen we are all inside Kathy goes tot he kitchen to make tea for the guests.

Meanwhile the 2 children keep us busy showing us around in the house and their rooms and toys. Its clear to the both of us that they are in good hands. Syndra feels a relief fall of her shoulders. I look with a big smile at Elisa. When the tea is ready Kathy comes to get us. We sit down adn enjoy our tea. While we are talking and drinking tea Syndra got a question. Despite Kathy being a sweet girl and the house looks nice. THings can happen and the house isnt really big. THis meant that Kathy didnt have alot of money but still took them in. It only shows to me and ELisa how big her heart is. I look at Kathy and ask her if their is anything we can do to help her out.

10Syn and Elisa's Day of (social - open) Empty Re: Syn and Elisa's Day of (social - open) Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:25 pm

Elisa DarkWalker

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Elisa DarkWalker
Karthy being a really nice person would reply to Syndras questions with a ruff smile "No, you guys have done enough we will manage perfectly fine". Elisa having came to the same conclusion as her partner Syndra she would place a large amount of berries within an envelope “This should be enough… enough to hold you over for a few years”. Meanwhile the kids would be setting up a board game for the five of them to play together; its name would be wound of walem. A fun game indeed where people would take on the roles of different characters following clues in order to defeat the one villain. The game would take a total of six hours of time before ending at which point both the two kids would be exhausted; thus Karthy would put them to sleep before bowing extremely low to both Elisa & Syndra “Thank you two for everything!”. Elisa would smile and raise Karthy to a non bowing position, bowing herself in return “No thank you Miss Karthy; you are a true saint for taking in these children to raise on your own and have earned my respect”.

Elisa and Syndra would make their leave of the establishment as it was starting to get revealtivity Late. “So Syndra; you want to head to the bath house?, oh and we will return to visit them right?”. Elisa would surely return one day if only to create three vivi cards for each of them, in case they ever needed her help again.

11Syn and Elisa's Day of (social - open) Empty Re: Syn and Elisa's Day of (social - open) Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:09 am

Syndra

Syndra
Syndra nods when she faces ELisa. Yes we will come back here in the future. THat they are now with Kathy is good news still I cant help it.. I feel i am still responsable for them. THe least we can do is look how they are doing. ALso you never know if Kathy gets in trouble. THey are like alittle family that I want to protect. Syndra hugs Elisa quickly before we contineau walking.

We arrive at the bath house. I have never been here but it sure looks enjoyable. Are you ready? I enter the bath house. When we enter their a T split. THe left hallway had a male image. The right hallway had a image of a woman. Syndra stares for a moment to figure out what way to go. She goes right. When we follow the hallway we enter a room. THier are lockers and benches.I look at Elisa if she is following me. Do you want to have our locker next to eachother Elisa? In the room are other woman. Some are wearing clothesa dn some had a towel wrapped around their bodys. Some of them were naked too. I slowly walk to a spot where 2 lockers seem to be free. I take oneand put my shoes in it to claim the locker. THen I start to undress myself. Its good I placed new fake skin earlier this morning on my robotic parts. When I am undressed I wait nervous for Elisa to be done.

12Syn and Elisa's Day of (social - open) Empty Re: Syn and Elisa's Day of (social - open) Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:23 am

Elisa DarkWalker

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Elisa DarkWalker
"Yes Syndra, it would be wise for us to actually have pairing lockers; security and convenience" After quickly removing all of her clothes with only the door of her locker between herself and Syndra “You ready?, let's go”. Elisa would be completely naked as she closed her locker; locking it and heading towards the baths themselves with Syndra at her side “Aren't your naughty bits going have trouble? Water-Machinery?. Elisa figured Syndra knew what she was doing and simply asked out of consideration not worry.

The two reach the baths; The baths was dazing and quite unlike anything Elisa had ever seen before. At first she was struck by the imposing columns all around the rectangular marble pool. Each column was linked to the next by a perfect archway and the curved ceiling was inlaid with pure gold. The water itself was as blue as the depths of the ocean run-off streams, and she wondered if it was also mineralized. The marble stone was cold beneath her bare feet and she shivered a little. With the cold floor nudging herself towards the steaming pool itself; sliding in like an ice cream melting into the tongue of a warm mouth “Oh syndra this is so good”. Elisa paddles deeper into the pool to find a good relaxing place not near the entrance.  The water was at a perfect warm temperature and almost instantly Elisa could start to feel its pleasure aspects; even some of her bruised body from the fighting would start to heal swiftly.  “Syndra; this was a great idea”.

13Syn and Elisa's Day of (social - open) Empty Re: Syn and Elisa's Day of (social - open) Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:57 am

Syndra

Syndra
While we are walking to the bath Elisa makes some joke about me being a cyborg. Syndra blushes embareced. Its fine Elisa. My naugthy parts are human. THat means I donot have to worry. I also sealed the hole in y left arm so the water cant come in. See? I slide some of the fake skin aside to show her the sealing. I then rub the skin back at its place.

When we reach the bath ELisa enters first. SHe walks in and seems to have it cold when her feet touch the cold floor. Syndra takesa moment to look around. It was a good looking bath place. I then follow ELisa. The cold floor does not effect Syndra at all. She goes deeper and follows ELisa to the hotter part. In the bath house are only woman and girls. THier is a huge wall in the building. Behind the wall Elisa and I can hear the sounds of man and boys playing inthe bath house. THe woman and man were seperated. Syndra is fine by this and laughs about ELisa's reaction. You are right. It really feels good. Im glad you like it. Come lets find a place to sit in the water to relax. Deeper in the bath is a places where woman couldlay down while beinin the hot water. Syndra touches it and carefully lays down. The floor is heated from below. So they were not cold like the floor a bit back. I smile happy at Elisa and splashes a little bit o water in her direction. Come lay here sis it feels really good too and we dont have to stand anymore if we lay here.

14Syn and Elisa's Day of (social - open) Empty Re: Syn and Elisa's Day of (social - open) Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:18 pm

Elisa DarkWalker

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Elisa DarkWalker
The water droplets fall as if they can barely be bothered to conform to the will of gravity as Syndra had splashed me, I simply continued to her position swaying my arms backwards and forward for a slight moment. Finally reaching Syndra i lay back with my arms floating on the water's tips, my head tilted slightly back, and my eyes closed. My mind wandered to a place of nothing but a positiveness nature.  Finding myself walking through a large field of wheat letting my arms spread wide, hands feels the textures of the wheat as i walk. A yellow dirt road was just up ahead leading to a place with no corruption at all.  With half a thought in this pleasant reality, and another in the world of marvellous dreams “Syndra. I could get used to this really fast; even if it was a rainy day.”

Some of the woman in the public bath were starting to get playful with each other grabbing each other breasts and throwing their faces into each others, tickling each other and even imitating the men on the other side. The odd woman purposely was making things sound more sexual than they actually were with the full purpose of teasing the men on the other side; Elisa on the other hand was ignoring all of this and was only letting the relaxation of the water, the steam and her dream world really affect her senses though she made sure to leave a window open for Syndra's words.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum