One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
[Arc-Task] 402 Wingless Found Dead in Upper Yard  EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
[Arc-Task] 402 Wingless Found Dead in Upper Yard  EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
[Arc-Task] 402 Wingless Found Dead in Upper Yard  EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
[Arc-Task] 402 Wingless Found Dead in Upper Yard  EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
[Arc-Task] 402 Wingless Found Dead in Upper Yard  EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
[Arc-Task] 402 Wingless Found Dead in Upper Yard  EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
[Arc-Task] 402 Wingless Found Dead in Upper Yard  EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
[Arc-Task] 402 Wingless Found Dead in Upper Yard  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
[Arc-Task] 402 Wingless Found Dead in Upper Yard  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried
Middle Task 4:

SolarGravitas & VitasStrong BirdBlitz SticksOto OtoOto Tier 3NitufiaSantufiaNitufia - Tier 2
"We're all caged song birds, waiting for someone to hear our sound"

Chance was speechless. From the tents, the two subordinate officers emerged, “Disgusting… Can’t you take your habits elsewhere.” the black haired agent, Ponde inquired. “Eew… It smells like sweat and-” Mindy exclaimed bubbly, now awaking from her slumber. “I don’t care what you do with these racist degenerates… Kill them… Sell them… Do whatever you please but as long as you're in my presence respect women. I don’t think the Army would be happy to know the Revolutionary Lieutenant was pillaging the very people he’s trying to build relations with.” Ponde said putting on his cat mask. Turning towards Chance, “Oh. Princess… You're here. Good Evening.” Ponde exclaimed.  “Since you’ve seen us such a deplorable state… I must end your life here. Don’t worry… Your death will beacon the beginning of a new riot on Skypiea.” Ponde stated grinning.

Cracking their knuckles and walking out from behind the bushes, the Songbird Pirates went on a slow trot towards the camp, they had seen enough. Aiming their pistols and rifles, the pack of Wingless opened fire. Creating a flatscreen out of the his sound-wave, circular and 15 Meters wide, the Auburn Songbird rushed the soundwave towards the pack, causing the bullets to drop in it’s wake. Walking next to Chance, Junbei placed his hand on the woman’s head. “Juju. Caprice. Nico. Charlotte. Get these women and children out of here… I’ll handle these degenerates on my my own.” Junbei stated snarling.

“No way Jun Jun. I want a piece of the action as well.” Caprice said, drawing his hand blade from beneath his jacket. “Hohoho… What an unsightly sight…” Juju said cracking his knuckles and taking off his garments upper half to reveal his muscular torso. Charlotte’s hands grasped at her quiver, taking a few arrows out, two in number and taking aim towards the Wingless. “On your order Junbei.” Charlotte stated. “Rishi… Rishi… It seems you’ve pissed off my crew.” Junbei grinned menacingly.

“Outsiders should truly mind their business.” Ivan stated grinning coating his palms in Busohoku Haki. “You're right… I can say the same. We’re both desecrating their holy land. However, I must meet God. Whatever he decides after hearing my story… It’ll be his decision to make. Whether this long long war between the Wingless will end… or if it’ll continue to slay the world of pigs like you. However, whatever decision is made, you won’t live long enough to see it through.” Junbei stated grinning.
MADE BY ★MEULK

Skills | Misc Traits. :
Stamina | Haki Usage:

NPC Weapons:

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

SolarGravitas & VitasStrong BirdBlitz SticksOto OtoOto Tier 3NitufiaSantufiaNitufia - Tier 2

A chill set among the camp of Revolutionary Soldiers as Junbei’s eyes glowed with a ferocity, they've never seen. Firing off a single arrow into one of the men’s eyes, as his body hit the ground, the scrapple begun. Juju dashed into mid-air, soaring towards the warriors who now rushed towards the pirates solitary positions. Whipping his tonfa with a mighty swing, now covering his hardened plastic batons with electricity, from his position five meters above ground, a large Dustnado Whipped outwards, encompassing five by five meters in length, this time, it’s fram was covered in electricity and it whipped through the crowd with immense vigour.

As the dustnado expanding outwards, by two meters to the east, the Dustnado had picked up twenty-two of the revolutionary members, sending them into catapult, crashing into either the floor or the trees around the terrain. Behind the scenes, Nico took the princess and Raven, who were both crippled from action in their own ways, several meters backwards away from the conflict currently taking place. Lunging upwards wards the Songbird, Ivan’s haki covered appendages, shone with a black metallic coat that glistened in the sunlight. Springing into air at a diagonal arc, the man spun his right foot towards the Auburn Songbird’s jaw.

Intercepting the strike with his Haki Coated tonfa, a series of shockwaves began to traverse from the clash blow, Junbei felt the weight on the tonfa become immensely heavy, as if, he was being pushed away by the force of the ocean sea. Losing strength, the force of the attack fired the Pirate Captain into the nearby clearing. Decompressing his fall, the man hovered in mid-air about six meters from the warrior, who now fell from his peak jump height, towards the ground. “I learned a special variation of Hasshoken. I mirror my shockwaves to replicate the same vibrations that the ocean current does. It’s perfect for Devil Fruit users such as yourself.” Ivan said grinning.

Spinning towards the man like a top, Ponde’s rotation collided with Junbei’s Dustnado, spiralling towards the pirate captain with immense speed. By the time of its disbursal, Junbei’s tornado had already crippled forty-seven men, tossing them in an electrical blender. Flying into position, Juju, Charlotte and Caprice managed to retrieve all of the slaves, placing them into a giant cage, which housed them all on the cite. Juju with his massive strength began to push the cage away from the site, pushing the wheeled cage, through the base cite, over it’s wooden barricade, towards Shandia land, which was undoubtedly, eighty meters towards the West.

As the cage rolled against the ground, Charlotte sat at the changes pinnacle shooting at attackers who now chased by foot towards the cage, watching the man’s rear, Caprice cut down anyone who came within five feet of the retreating posse. Whipping a pillar of air against the ground, Junbei created a line between the warriors and his crew, in the form of a ditch, while Juju continued to push the cage away. “Captain… They're getting away.” Ponde stated.
MADE BY ★MEULK

Skills | Misc Traits. :
Stamina | Haki Usage:

NPC Weapons:

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

“OI!” Junbei shouted, turning his voice into a loudspeaker that roared against the air. “I told you… I’m your opponent. All Four Hundred and Two of you…” Junbei stated, his usual smile was replaced with emotionless frown. “What makes you think… We even have to listen to your plead… Men!-” at this point, Ivan began to bark orders, one was for Mindy to call for reinforcement, another was for Ponde to chase the party, however, as the breath filled his lungs to shout these commands, Junbei’s red dome had been released, encompassing all sound within it. Nothing was heard, all suction of sound was drained into the dome, red dome that now encompassed twenty-five diameter field. The man’s hair glowing raspberry red, with his Royal Blue eyes shining fiercely. Sitting in mid-air, levitating off the ground, Junbei’s body began to float ten meters upwards, at this stage, only Ponde had released something wasn’t right. As the man climbed in height, Ponde was still looking towards his men, who all stood around motionless, like mannequins, even though he’d just barked his commands. “Soundscape!” Junbei declared.

Releasing a surge of low frequency waves at 220Hz which stretched to those, even outside of the dome’s fixture, against thirty diameters of air. Ponde, Ivan and his men clutched at their throats, now unable to breath, the Wingless Slavers fell to the ground, clutching at their throats, trying to breath immensely but with no avail. Those who had weapons discarded them at this point, crawling against the ground as the vibrations resonated with their lungs, rendering them unable to move, frozen in one position, fighting for their lives just to simply breathe.

Closing his eyes, using his Kenbunshoku Haki, a smile filled his face as his crew were out of range, about forty meters away from the camp’s position. Altering the Hertz of the omitted waves, the men now pressed against the ground began to clasp at their guts, some vomit bile, others their lunch and some just clutched at their stomach’s as their intestine pinched, almost feeling as if a hand was squeezing them tightly.

Ivan and Ponde cursed, screaming for help but no-one could hear them within this soundless dome. Raising his hand above his head, along the air, expanding outwards in a dome like fashion, one static shock wave rocked the whole area, destroying the base of the Wingless Faction in seconds, ripping away the tremendous tree barks size, breaking them into cardboard box sized chunks, the earth was terribly uprooted. In this shockwaves dome like expansion, many instantly lost their lives from the whiplash, four hundred men were killed instantly from the attack. A humongous dust field filled the camp site, sending alert to the Shandia's who were hunting game, several hundred meters in the distance.

At the former road crossing, Nico, Raven and Chance now laid within the bushes, as the sound of an earthquake could be felt in the distance as the earth rocked with immense ferocity.
MADE BY ★MEULK

Skills | Misc Traits. :
Stamina | Haki Usage:

NPC Weapons:

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

Decompressing from the sky, Ponde and Ivan laid unconscious to this world, the ear tissue in their ears, much like their bodies were dead, ridden with distorted bones from the force of the shockwaves impact. Dropping the dome, the pirate captain now laid in the ninety foot wide ditch, breathing heavily from the exhaustion. The wildlife in Upper Yard felt the emergence of a strong wave coming, many birds managed to retreat, several victims consequence from the animal Kingdom perished, four hundred and two Wingless bodies were scattered across Upper Yard, 1km from the beanstalk which led to the heavens.

Losing signal for all of the telecommunications in the area, Prometheus face was filled with immense fear as he sat in his chair, speechless. His hand trembled slightly, it was as if an invisible field had wiped out the Wingless in mid-air like magic, surely, the man knew of the Blue Dweller’s possessing the powers of certain Devils but this was on scale he wasn’t ready for. Breaking him out of his slight mental snap, the man’s Den Den Mushi rang, picking up it up reluctantly, a mighty voice sounded. “It seems that below us… We have a trouble maker, Prometheus.” A mighty voice rung through the line. “God. I promise you I will handle the infidels… Neither you nor your nobles need to worry….” Prometheus rebuttal. “With the death of Lena, many of my allies are worried. Especially with this emergence of a New Faction in the court threatening my name as God… You have forty-eight hours to fix this… Prometheus… or they’ll be dire consequences.” God said sharply hanging up the line.

Meanwhile on the ground, the dust from the attack started to fade slightly, arriving in Shandia village, Juju, Caprice and Charlotte released the enslaved women back towards their homeland, as they exited the cage, each of them fell to their knees, overwhelmed with immense emotion, crying tears of joy and frustration from the ordeal they’d been through over the last, god knows how long years, months or weeks of physical and mental abuse. One of the woman clutched onto Caprice crying, and though the smell from the woman’s unbathed body made him scornful at first, the child rested his hand against her head, patting it tenderly, telling her I’d be okay.

This moment, for more than anyone else remembered Caprice about his days growing up as a thief, his mother a pauper woman, unable to buy their family the things they needed. Caprice and his mother, along with his siblings shared many nights like this, clutching against each other for warmth. Landing into the village, an army of around four-hundred plus Shandia’s arrived. Emerging from the pack, the woman right hand, Misa, rushed over to her sisters and fellow tribe woman who she hadn’t seen in ages.
MADE BY ★MEULK

Skills | Misc Traits. :
Stamina | Haki Usage:

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

Stepping forward, the man with a highly intricate headdress emerged, several multi coloured feathers stuck out from it’s mane. “What’s the meaning of this!?” the man’s voiced echoed. The teenaged boy stepped from the pack, however, the manner in which the corresponding warriors cleared a path showed that the respect they held for the boy, far extending past the years that his youth reflected. One of the woman spoke up, “These Wingless… they saved us from the slavers… Our bodies… were used as their playthings… These kind people… they…” the woman couldn’t continue speaking, overcome with emotion the woman broke down into muffling tears, unable to speak. “I see. My name is Sango. I’m the leader of the Shandia! Among you… is your leader!?” Sango inquired.

“Hoho… Our Captain… I mean, the man who's responsible for this all lies to the South East.” Juju stated pointing. “Juju Fall… It’s been years since I’ve seen you in Upper Yard. This man must be one hell of a character to make you return here after your betrayal of the Royal Court.” Sango stated. “Call it what you want… You owe us an incredible debt… For more so than you’ll know in the next couple hours… Sango. This Blue Dweller brings news about Isabella.” Juju stated.

As the woman’s name left his mouth, Sango’s eyes expanded widely in shock, his blue irises contracted with immense focus on Juju. “Isabella… You say this Dweller… No… This Wingless man has information on our former Queen?” Sango inquired, slightly shouting but it wasn’t loud enough to be considered a scream. Grinning, “Hoho… If your so interested… find out for yourself!” Juju exclaimed. Raising his hand to the sky, “Show our guest food and fresh drinking water! One hundred of you, Shikota and Paulie have yet to return to us! Retrieve the man… This hero the traitor Juju speaks of!” Sango shouted.

Inching from his position among the pack, Sango walked towards the Winged Royalty, leaning into the man’s ear. “If this is some sick joke of yours Juju… Even your family name won’t spare you from what’s to come next in punishment.” Sango said slightly excited but annoyed. “I have no need to lie on her name…. Sango. She meant just as much to me, as she did to you. Had I been younger, I would’ve too pledged to the curse you and Chance underwent that day… However, age is such a bitter thing. With years comes knowledge but everything else seems to be withering away. However, when I saw that boy fight… I felt like I was twenty-two again.” Juju replied. Chuckling slightly, “You sound like you’re in love, old man.” Sango stated, using a more friendly accent. “Maybe… I might still have much more to see on these seas.” Juju stated. Assembling a reckon party, the Shandia flushed to the scene, meanwhile, in Heaven, Henkai’s plan’s had now reached their final stages.
MADE BY ★MEULK

Skills | Misc Traits. :
Stamina | Haki Usage:

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

“Hmm. All done.” Henkai said as his eyes looked menacingly over the work before him, it was done, his genetically enhanced Wingless Army, who were no longer Wingless but carried grotesque wings. Descending through the ceiling of the man’s base, the sound of thunder crackling from the skies was sounded upon Prometheus’s arrival. “You do know I have a door, don’t you?” Henkai inquired. “Very much so.... Now’s not the time for doors… God has ordered us to eliminate the intruders… However, we have bigger cats to skin… Is the Army ready?” Prometheus inquired. “Of course. Look below you!” Henkai shouted. Within the lab, for about half a kilometre, several tubes containing a rare green liquid, housed the bodies of over 1,000 experiments with oxygen masks suspended over their faces within the cylinder water tanks. The wing warriors didn’t carry, what seemed to be natural Shandia or Birkan wings, their wings stuck outwards, with a mixture of various bird feathers, strong birds, hawks and eagles to name a few. Descending from the sky, of the 200M tall hole in the labs wall, the man begun to traverse the area, looking at his new army.

“So shall we.... move into the final stages. The Wingless invading gives us the perfect distraction for the Shandia honestly.” Henkai said, descending from the hoisted deck where his technologies lie, monitoring the several monitors and heart rates of the encaged genetically enhanced Winged Beings. “I know. It’s as if destiny has aligned victory with our every whim… It’s time Henkai… For you and I to transcend Pillars… and become God.” Prometheus announced with a glare in his eye which complimented his sinister smile. “Agreed. It’s time for us to kill God.” Henkai said, pressing the button on his wristband. Throughout the whole facility, a red light flickered as the chambers encasing the Winged warriors released the fluids onto the ground, filling the floor’s surface with swarms of water. Ascending to the sky, the two usurpers faces filled with immense joy, for the movement that was to happen next would be scribed in the History of Skypiea pages, for the next century, maybe even more.

However, above the Beanstalk, God’s sits looking through an old photo book of Isabella as a child. As the wrinkled skin on his fingers move against the photos in the album, tears almost welled in the God’s eyes. “I’ll end this all soon... and make this place safe again for our people… Bella.” God uttered.

Exit.
MADE BY ★MEULK

Skills | Misc Traits. :
Stamina | Haki Usage:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum