One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
fruit - Damnation [Imple Down/ Devil Fruit Task]  EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
fruit - Damnation [Imple Down/ Devil Fruit Task]  EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
fruit - Damnation [Imple Down/ Devil Fruit Task]  EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
fruit - Damnation [Imple Down/ Devil Fruit Task]  EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
fruit - Damnation [Imple Down/ Devil Fruit Task]  EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
fruit - Damnation [Imple Down/ Devil Fruit Task]  EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
fruit - Damnation [Imple Down/ Devil Fruit Task]  EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
fruit - Damnation [Imple Down/ Devil Fruit Task]  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
fruit - Damnation [Imple Down/ Devil Fruit Task]  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Titan.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Titan.

Tasks:

Tier 1: 1,200 wc
Tier 2: 2,000 wc
Total wc: 3,200

Titan.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Titan.

Donna fall to his back, out of breathe and battered. "How can you be stronger than the Sphinx, unreal!" Donna would say, praising Roshi on his combat capabilities.

"huehuehuehuehue, Of course I am stronger than that thing! I've been here longer than that one. The other one, back in my day, was a real monster though. But get up, your training is complete yet!" Roshi would say. The Two of them were doing combat within a Cell that could hold at least twenty other prisoners, them being the only two they had enough room to train. Why they were training was because Donna needed to repay his debt to Roshi, and the only way he could do that is by going beyond his current power.

Once again Donna would be knocked down on his back side, unable to touch Roshi. "Tch, how can you beat me so easily?!" Donna would say out loud, confused. This was something he had been put through since his younger years. He thought being beat this bad was long in the past, but today he found out that wasn't the case.

"Because you still aren't at the levels you should be, with your Haki or Devil Fruit." Roshi would say as he stood over Donna, tapping him on head with is feet. "Stop being so damn weak!" Roshi would say as he would kick Donna in the head.

"OW! FUCK YOU DON'T KICK A MAN WHILE HE IS DOWN!" Donna would say as he would hold his head and jump to his feet. Usually getting hit like that wouldn't hurt his head that much, but it hurt as if his Devil Fruit didn't do anything to absorb the damage. " How can you....such an old and frail old man hurt me so much?" Donna would ask him.

Roshi would smack his lips," Don't insult me weakling! But I'll tell you! I used to the right hand man of 'God' and I was feared all throughout Skypiea! But, I was sent to kill someone...someone below my homeland. As guess I was in the wrong as after I did that I was imprisoned here at Impel Down, and for sixty years I did nothing but sit here. I trained as best I could, but eh what else is there? But moral of the story I was always this strong, and that will never change." Though Roshi was being cocky as he said this, there was something he was with holding. Donna couldn't tell this, as he didn't know Roshi that well to judge if he was lying.

"But enough of me kicking your ass, I just did it to let out some steam. Now on to the first lesson." Roshi will point at Donna now, before he would continue to talk. " Your HAKI IS WEAK! It's like you don't even know how to use it at all. Whoever taught you must be a true novice. "

"No it isn't! My Master told me that I have a special form of Haki....that I have Kami Haki. My mantra is something no one can compare to." Donna would clinch his fist, as he will not sit here and allow someone to talk badly about his Haki, as he believes he inherited this from his Master. Though that isn't possible he, at a young age, was told this and doesn't question it.

"Relax, I am not saying it is bad. But overall you are weak, as you haven't unlocked it's full potential." Roshi would say, as he didn't want to deal with a angered Donna. The Killing intent that had filled this room had faded and now Roshi can talk how he did earlier, with insults. "So, I will teach an idiot like you how to really use your Haki!"

"Okay I am ready." Donna would say. He calmed himself down now. When someone disrespected his Master, on purpose or on accident, it really didn't sit well with him at all.

Roshi would then begin. He had told Donna to sit down, and get into a meditative position. He would then tell him to push his Haki to the utmost limit, which Donna would do.

"I want you to active your Mantra, and sense those around you. You can do that right?" Roshi would ask Donna. Instructing this boy just as he was instructed. Roshi wouldn't comment on this but hearing Donna call Observation Haki mantra, made him feel a bit good inside. Because that word alone reminded him of home; so he mental took back what he said earlier, as he has grown respect for Donna's Master. As that man must have had some connection with Skypiea.

"Yes." Donna would say, that being something simple. This begin the first thing he was able to do back then, when he had first started to learn Haki.

"Good, now try to go a step beyond that." Roshi would say as he would sense Donna utilizing his Haki. He didn't praise him though, as there was no time for that. There time was limited today, and they needed to get this stuff done. He wouldn't tell Donna this, as he wanted him to just focus on training, nothing else.

"What do you mean?" Donna would ask, somewhat confused. This may just because he old man was dumb, and didn't know how to teach. Well, that was what Donna thought about the guy.

"Focus in on me, and read my Haki. If you do it right you will be able to not only tell my aura, but also if I am using Haki or not at this moment." Roshi would say, realizing that he wasn't that clear. He had forgotten how dumb people were and how they needed to have their hand held to get things done.

"You sure that is possible?" Donna would ask, never before hearing someone is capable of doing that. Again, Donna doesn't get this Old Man and what he tries to say. This time his directions where clear, but they didn't make sense. Yeah, he shouldn't dismiss this so quick, but that is hard. His Old Master was extremely magnificent at Haki, so him not telling Donna about being able to do that was strange. Though, maybe his Old Master just couldn't get the chance to do so.

"Yes, but you must not talk. This is your first time, now focus. And tell me what you see." Roshi would say. He was getting tired of Donna asking questions. He got that the boy didn't understand; but he didn't even try before asking a question.

Donna would do as he is told, but it was hard. All he could manage was seeing a White aura, nothing else. 'No, that white aura is it! Everyone has a different aura to them, but his is white. And if I look around, only one other has that aura here. Below us. But, what does that mean...' Donna would continue to think as he just would focus on Roshi now, trying his best to analyze his aura. This would take a few hours of the two just sitting like this, until there was a change. Donna would see it now the embodiment Haki within the man, three things that stood out within the white aura. The head would change color, a yellowish gold.  The arms and legs would be next, a metallic silver. Finally the center of his chest would have a small flame, that flame be a bright blueish green. He had them all, this man could wield all the forms of Haki. That is what Donna could see.

"I see it...." Donna would say, as he continued to strain himself. It was taking a lot out of him to just keep seeing them, and soon he would lose them. The strain it put on his body becoming too much.

"I hold the aptitude to utilize all forms of Haki, my aura to you must've been some color different from the rest in the area. Once you saw one color, soon you probably saw multiple. What you were using at that moment is what we call 'Divine Eyes.' Those who have mastered Haki to a great degree can use that to see what types of Haki someone uses. It also can be used to see when they are using Haki, that is something that will be useful to you." Roshi would inform Donna, hoping he understands what he told them.

"Amazing, I never knew such form of Haki was possible. Interesting, that is really something that will be useful. What else can I do with my Mantra?" Donna would ask, extremely interested in what he can do.

"Yes, the next would be 'Eyes of the Devil'. Something that can allow you to see what lies within others, like you. As I see a brutish beast within you, that loves the thrill battle. A disgusting beast honestly, but that is what all those Devils look like. There is more to it though, as I can also understand what ability you hold. You are able to absorb damage, most likely any form. A really troubling Devil Fruit if you ask me, but that is good. Shows that you have something useful." Roshi would tell Donna, speaking about his and other's Devil Fruit.

"What do you mean? You are saying you can see the Devil of my Devil fruit?" Donna was a bit baffled at this, as this was something he couldn't understand. "I need you to explain that more."

"Well, this is just something I and few us were told when he learned this. That those that eat Devil fruit are just devouring the Devils that once roamed this world. And over time they become the embodiment of their Devil. It molding or even just  matching the personality of the individual it is within. At first, just like you, I didn't get it. But once I was able to see it I soon...I'm getting off subject, I know you got questions. So ask away, you annoying idiot. " Roshi would tell Donna. He stopped himself from revealing something about his past, that he didn't wish to share. He didn't even want to hear a question; but he wanted to not let Donna catch on to him about to say something revealing.

"Devils roaming this world? Hmm, I would call straight Sea king bullshit. But there are a lot of weird things that go against reality, within this world. As whatever man imagines can become reality. Well, that is what I was told  long time ago. But how can I utilize that?" Donna would say, as he couldn't but help believe what this man was telling him. He did want to learn this though, as this would help him in the future. As maybe, one day, he might leave Impel Down. And when he is traveling the world he would like to know who he should avoid.

"Well, there aren't any Devil Fruit Users within this area. Soooo focus on yourself, jump into your soul. But, I warn you. Don't lose yourself." Roshi would tell Donna.

wc-1,848

Titan.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Titan.

'I can tell he gets annoyed at my questions, so I'll just do this without asking any.' Donna would think to himself as he would begin t to do what he did to Roshi, but on himself. honestly he couldn't make out what color this was his aura was, as it was strange. Something that he never had seen before, it being something truly hard to describe in mere words. And it wasn't like he was just focusing on his Haki, but his Devil Fruit was mixed with it. It was something truly strange.

He would open his eyes, but he wouldn't be in the cell. No he would be within a luminous white room. At first it was blinding, but soon his eyes would adjust. Also, at first he seemed to just be floating with the air, but soon his feet would touch down on a solid surface.

"Hmm, am I within my mind.So pretty, all white and stuff." Donna would say as he would aimlessly walk around, but then he would suddenly stop as this white paradise will turn horrifying. There was blood splatter everywhere, and then he saw it. He saw it. The Creature turn to Donn and it's cold blank eyes, it was a gigantic pile of mess. This grotesque creature with lumps all over his body would then begin to smile, as it comped away at something. And upon looking close Donna wold see that those people he was eat were people he knew. The only people he had cared about within this world were being eaten by it. Rage began to overwhelm him, and he could stand this.  Donna would begin to lose himself, even though none of this was really real to him.

But, he would feel a hand on his shoulder. "Relax, we are here to help you. So don't lose yourself." The person to say this, without any mistaking it, was his Master. Serenity came back to Donna, as he would nob his head. He would look and see that there were like a Hundred people behind him now, and they all look familiar. He would then turn his attention over to the monster, and smirk.

"I WILL DEFEAT YOU!" Donna would say, as he would begin to charge forward. At this moment he would lose sight of what he was supposed to be doing , and that wasn't good. As he didn't head the words that his Master, here, and Roshi had told him. And he lost himself. Leaving the mind of Donna we will return back to the real world, where he is currently out of his cell.

"Damn, he lost it." Roshi would say as he flew, staying out of harms way. Also, he would stay hidden from the sight of the roaming Den Den Mushi. Donna didn't go on a outright rampage but he would break into another cell. All of the prisoners thought this was their time to be saved and allowed to escape, and stood up with whatever strentgh they had left. In total there were twenty of them, all weakened from be stared for so long.

"Can you break these chains next?" One would ask, but soon he would regret getting the attention of Donna. Donna with amazing strength would back hand the prisoner, and this would turn his head to face the others. One strike able to make this man turn his head all the way around. Despair was the only thing that would come over them all, as this was something they didn't expect. Donna would grab the next would, by the head and by the legs, and without any hesitation or listening to the pleas of this man he would tear him in half. The blood and guts of this individual would begin to spill out on top of Donna, Donna turning his head up as he ripped in in half. He would drink as much as he could before toss the severed torso to the side. He would then run a tear through all within the Cell, getting more gruesome as he fought. He has become a devour of flesh, no humanity was within him at this time.

Back within the mind of Donna, "MASTER HOW MANY HAVE WE LOST!?" Donna would ask, battered and barely standing. At this time the place was different they were within a dense forest, well once dense forest. Tears were fallen over and the ground was either split or scorched.

"We have lost around sixty people, we aren't doing good at all. But you need to not lose yourself, only then will you come out on top." The Master would tell Donna, as they would avoid a strike from the monster. It had grown in size now, like it was a short giant. Standing around Thirty feet. It didn't just beat the others up, but ate them. It disgusted Donna and he didn't know how to stop this. He wanted this to stop, but he didn't know if he could even beat this thing. At this moment Donna wasn't in the mindset he is in after arrive to Impel Down, but rather he revert back to how he was before his Master died.

Now, back to the real action. The real Donna and his current predicament. He had been to a total of five cells now, and he had decimated all within them. Honestly what was left within the cell was horrify, as if Donna was some demon that came to devour everything. This didn't go unnoticed though as he was spotted by a Surveillance Den Den Mushi some time ago, and Guards were begin to converge on his location.

'Shit, he needs to get it together before they come and put him down...one hundred lives. He took one hundred lives. More than I expected, but damn Kid. ' Roshi would say as he would still be hidden. He had been using Haki to keep track of Donna and what he was doing, and he was disappointed in the guy. He didn't know he would lose himself that quickly and do such a thing, he though eating another person would just be a one time thing.

Donna would come to his last cell, before he began to win within his mind.

"You BASTARD! Now they are going to find me out, you ruined everything. Now I can't eat in peace, I WILL KILL YOU!" That is what someone, with the last Cell, had said to Donna before spearing him into the wall.

Back within Donna's mind, he would feel a sharp pain. "Fuck was that?" Donne would say as he would wince in pain, he hadn't been hit by the monster but he still was in pain. "MASTER WHAT IS GOING ON!?!" Donna would ask. At this moment it was only them left, and they were on a ship. A storm was raging and the rain was heavier than it ever was, adding the waves no one would be untouched by the water.  The Monster was of colossal size now, and it was just raging about. Donna would see that his Master was wounded, and shock would come over his face.

"Donna, regain yourself." His master would say and then it all ended. Everything wold return to that white room, and the Monster would be devour Donna. Slowly he would sink down the throat of the creature, unable to fight back.

'Damn, so what was all of that? What is this place? My mind? My soul?' Donna would be within a strange place now, it was like a stomach. All around him was the dismembered body parts of strange people, he had never seen before.

"Take this! Take that! Hyuyuyuyuyuy, TAKE THIS!" This Man bumbling Donna into the ground was Philip "Glutton" Cruz. A pirate locked up around ten years ago for his crimes against humanity and the World Government. What the did was simply binge eat, along with his Crew. Everything was food to this man, everything. One day he attacked a Marine base and almost completely destroyed it. As added to his overwhelming appetite he had overwhelming strentgh, able to completely destroy steal. At this time Donna's defense was comparable to Steal, so the outcome of this fight was already decided.

wc-3,225

Titan.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Titan.

fruit - Damnation [Imple Down/ Devil Fruit Task]  Tumblr_o6thbkRnGg1tqjhmao2_r1_500

Tasks:

'This is bad, now the Guards are even getting involved. Gotta stay hidden.' Roshi would say as Impel Down guards began to fill the hell. This will grab the attention of the Glutton who was mercilessly beating Donna into the ground. A bullet whizzing through the air and hitting the Glutton in the arm, stopping him from killing Donna. It didn't penetrate his skin though as he would coat his whole are in Buso Haki.

"I'm done with this place....I GOING TO EAT EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU!" Philip would announce as he would charge forward, avoid all of the firing bullets. He used both forms of Haki that he knew at once in order to dodge what he could and just tank whatever else got through.

'Maybe this is my chance....wait. Where did he go?' Roshi would say as he would turn his attention over to the spot Donna was beaten down into to see that he no longer was there. 'Boyo where did you go?' Roshi would think to himself. He wanted to search fro Donna, but didn't want to risk being seen. He didn't want to be found out to be another prisoner that was able to roam around freely, so he stayed in the cell he hid in. Then he saw him, Donna standing right behind Philip.

'I wonder...is he even back to himself, or did he still lose control.' Roshi would think to himself as he watched the two, as it seemed Philip wasn't pay mind to Donna yet.

"Hey." Donna would say to get Philip's attention.

"I thought I ki-" Pilip wasn't able to say his last word as Donna would lash out with magnificent fashion. A straight right that was aimed at the center of Philip's back. The force from it sent him flying forward and through the wall of a cell, though he wasn't that damaged it hurt like hell. Philip had already killed the guards that had came and when he was struck he was eating them, his dropped guard allowing such an attack to land.

"Look at this...I lost about five teeth. I wonder If I'm still pretty....what am I saying. Of course I am, I am the fairest of them all!" Donna would say to himself, as he was back. Well, somewhat back. Something still was off about him, as he wasn't his normal self. That, at this time, wouldn't matter as he would have only one thing on his mind and that was Breaking the man that, honestly, kicked his ass not that long ago. Donna couldn't just let that stand, he needed to pay this guy back. 'At this time I know that bastard is strong, maybe stronger than me. But, he isn't as fast. Kinda like the Sphinx, but without the size.' Donna would think to himself as he would pick up a weapon from one of the fallen guards, it being a sword. Due to Donna's size it was not that big of a sword, but it would serve in it's purpose.

"Trash...you piece of trash. Next time I won't be so nice when I beat you....YOU BASTARD!" Philip would say as he would emerge from the hole in the way, and begin to charge at Donna. He ran like an Gorilla would, Knuckle-walking. And from that Donna, with a clearer mind, would be able to at least get the grasp of how he fought. Once within Range Philip would jump and try to bring both hands down at once, "DOUBLE HAMMER FIST!" He would cry out, this most likely being a move of his.

Donna would bring up the sword, holding it up vertically at a angle. So that it would pierce one of his arms, though that wouldn't work. Upon impact the blade began to break, and that would be good for Donna, as Philip's strike would land. With extremely force he would bring his arms down onto Donna's shoulders. 'Fuck, this attack is strong[tier four potency].'

After his attack would then Donna still seemed to be standing. So, after landing on the ground he would prepare for his next attack. Donna from the first attack was still dazed, or well his  body was for a few seconds. "It's been such a long time since I've gotten to unleash this attack, DIABLO RUSH!"

wc-720
twc-720/2,400

Titan.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Titan.

"DIABLO RUSH"

This attack was similar to those that used the Black Leg style, but it was simply used on the arms. But spinning their arms rapidly they had got them to burst into flames, without harming the user. Currently, Philip is the only one in this world that has mastered this technique. Why he used it on his arms was simple, his legs were really short. He couldn't spin them fast enough and even if he could kicking was something he wouldn't really be able to do, effectively. So through years of practice he would try it on his arms, and well it paid off. Though, he used it to cook things while he ate them. he only rarely used this on people he wanted to kill. Either they angered him or where too tough for him to use regular attacks on them.  Back when he got captured he used it, but was defeated. Now, he wishes to use it and get a easy victory from it.

'Mantra.' Donna would say as he would avoid a straight right, and then a upper cut, sent at him by Philip. He wouldn't push his Haki to the limit, but he would use it so that he could predict where the attacks were coming from. Donna only had two reasons he was able to avoid these strikes. That he had activated his Haki was the first. The Second, and most crucial, was that Philip took to much time getting into this mode. If he had just attacked first; he wouldn't have severely damaged Donna but would've been able to get in another powerful attack again.  

"Philip, you won't win against me! AS WITH PAIN WE GROW!" Donna would declare as he would jump backwards, and continue to move backwards till he was five meters away from Philip. Suddenly, the fifth-teen foot Goliath of a man named Donna would increase in max and height, almost instantly. Increasing in size by ten feet. His new height was of twenty-five feet. Philip was only around seven feet tall.

Surveillance Room

The Head Guard that was in charge of the Surveillance room would be woken up by those under him, and they will fill him in about what was going on on Level Three: Starvation hell. What they told him was a big deal so he would begin to scream to the Assistant Warden, who he was telling a story to before his nap.

"SIR CAPPADONNA, ALONG WITH ANOTHER PRISONER ARE FIGHTING!" The Guard would say, but soon he would have a dumb founded look on his face. As what was in the chair next to him was a note.

'I will be in Level 5 training for a bit, but you won't probably notice I am gone till something comes up. So, for you absent mindless and never paying attention to your surrounding you will be demoted if something BIG happens. So make sure to keep watch, and not sleep on the job.

- Assistant Warden Jin'

"AH! HOW COULD I HAVE NOT NOTICE! NO WONDER HE WAS SILENT DURING MY STORY!!" The Guard would say shocked and a bit saddened. He had been spending the past few hours just talking away about his life, and then he took a nap for two hours. He just thought the story had put his superior left him speechless, but he was wrong. Now, he had to deal with this problem that the guards on that level couldn't deal with. He was in deep shit if the fight got out of hand, as it already looked like it was close to doing that. He had to do something, he had to call someone.

"Send more Guards there! And someone go to Level Five and get the Assistant Warden! SHIT GET THE DAMN WARDEN IF HE IS CLOSER!"

Level Three: Starvation Hell

"You are big...BUT SO WHAT! DO YOU THINK YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE!?! HMM? Idiot, I can do something like that to! I've been here for a few years, I've eaten a lot of people! ALONG WITH SOMETHING SPECIAL! I was going to wait to use it, so that I can escape. But now I have no chance." Philip would put his mouth on his right shoulder, and then begin to blow into it. He would do the same to his left. Both arms would grow to match that of Donna.

"I ATE THE BALLOON-BALLOON NO MI!" Philip would announce with pride, as he felt this was an top tier Devil fruit.

Donna would stand there in silence for a bit, before he would make any sound. "BWHAHAHA!" He would begin to laugh as he pointed at Philip. As the guy was so small, but his arms were so large. Maybe if he increased his whole body, that would've been impressive. But he didn't do that.

"YOU DARE LAUGH AT ME! YOU BASTARD! GIGANTIC-DIABLO SLAP!" Philip would say as he would thrust his arm forward, not all of it was on fire, but the hand was. Donna's back was against a wall, so all he would be able to do is block the attack. Donna would make a cross guard as he prepared himself for the impact. He would be pushed back when the hot palm hit his forearm. Donna would be pushed back and crash into the side of one of the buildings that held a few cells.

'Damn, he hasn't lost any strentgh. But that is ten more points, sadly I can't take another attack like that too soon.' Donna would think to himself. He would look around, and then he would notice what he would use to end this fight. He would jump to his side, and avoid the attack of another strike. And now he was just in front of a large hole.

wc-969
twc- 1,689/2,400

Titan.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Titan.

"Why won't you just go down?" Philip would ask, "You messed up my whole plan. Why don't you just die? HUH?! Are you fucking dumb!?"

Donna honestly wasn't paying attention to what this guy was saying, as he didn't care at all. No more talking was needed and just fighting was all they needed to do now, well that is how he felt. This guy was not even interesting, pretty bland. He was just a joke that has been going on for far too long, even his Devil Fruit was a joke. A balloon Devil fruit? It's only a bit better than a rubber devil fruit.

"Shut up."  Donna would just say, as Philip was still over there talking away. Running his mouth as if what he said mattered or what was going to happen at the end of all of this would change. Just like all the other fights before this Donna, at the end of the day, would be the one coming out on top. How he was going to defeat this guy was already within his mind. He just needed the guy to just make a move and not talk so damn much.

"NOW YOU TELL ME TO SHUT UP!" Philip would increase the size of his whole body now, "ULTIMATE INFLATION!" He would now rival the size of Donna and charge at him, Donna wouldn't move at all. This was the chance he needed and seeing that this guy had increased his whole body what he was going to do was made easier. Donna wouldn't block or anything, all he had was himself and his Haki. He could just sense, even though this guy was already predictable, what he was about to do.

"DIE! DIABLO PUNCH!" Philip would say as he would attempt to punch Donna, but Donna would avoid the punch. And grab him by the wrist, and pull. The two would then head right into the large fan that was int he hole before Level four if Impel Down. Using this guys attack the fan would be destroyed. The first part of the plan was a go. He would also shrink in size so that Philip's free hand would miss when he tried to strike Donna. The two now would begin to fall. And soon they would be in the pot on Level four. Donna would make his way to the top of Philip's head. As now he had to wait to jump off safety.

" I WON'T FALL! " Philip would say as he would bit both of his thumbs and suck, and the only thing to increase was his head. He would then begin to float upward. His Devil Fruit actually going into handy, but also pissed off Donna. He wanted to go lower, not higher. So, Donna would begin to just wail down on this guy's head. In the same spot so that the repeated damage would be too much for Philip. And since he made his head so big he wouldn't be able to fight back. This was going to be the end of Philip. Once Donna had finished Philip's head would shrink now, as the guy was knocked out. Sadly, Donna didn't have enough strentgh to kill the guy. Well, if he had more time he could, but he lost his fitting. Doing this actually backfired on as he wouldn't be able to jump off anywhere. He had nothing to move, he was going fall down just like Philip.

'Fuck, did I mess up?' Donna would think to himself, somewhat calm as he continued to fall. Philip was knocked out, right beside him. Donna was going to die with this idiot. He never thought that this would happen to him, and he began to regret being so reckless. This would never happen again, be vowed that. Well, it wouldn't happen again if he was able to survive this. As he looked below at him he wondered if he would drown due to his Devil Fruit. But, the size of the pot should be little enough for him to get out, if he went to his max size. But still what would happen to his skin? The heat from that would no doubt severely damage him.

'I wonder what I will look like if I make it out of that.' Donna would say as he would close to falling in now, about two or three meters away.

"KID USE WHAT I TAUGHT YOU!" Roshi would scream down, as he was trying his best to help Donna. But, even as he tried to fly as quickly as he could down there he couldn't. The gap was too much. All he could hope for was that Donna had heard him before he and Philip fell into that pot.  

wc- 794
twc- 2,483/2,400

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum