One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
[Arc-Task] Goodbye Jaya  EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
[Arc-Task] Goodbye Jaya  EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
[Arc-Task] Goodbye Jaya  EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
[Arc-Task] Goodbye Jaya  EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
[Arc-Task] Goodbye Jaya  EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
[Arc-Task] Goodbye Jaya  EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
[Arc-Task] Goodbye Jaya  EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
[Arc-Task] Goodbye Jaya  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
[Arc-Task] Goodbye Jaya  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1[Arc-Task] Goodbye Jaya  Empty [Arc-Task] Goodbye Jaya Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:38 am

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried
End-3:

Auburn Songbird

"Are you ready, Junbei?" Charlotte stated, peeping through the Red Carpet's Pub's upstairs window. "I can't believe we managed to fall asleep in uptown Jaya. Man we have shit luck." Caprice said, scratching his head. "It's all your fault Caprice you went pick pocketing locals and now the marines recognised us while we're flag hunting." Junbei exclaimed. "Mavis and Jade are still sleeping." Junbei looking over his shoulder turning to wake up the duo. Knocking on the door, Holly entered into the room. "Well Song Birds. I guess this will be the last day we see each other." Holly said pouting, blowing kisses at each of them, sending chills down the pirate captain's smile.

"You've been great to us Holly. You even managed to give us a place to sleep."
Junbei said grinning, examining Mavis's sleeping face. Placing his face close to hers and whispering in her ears, "Wake up Mavis." Junbei stated. Whistling Caprice hovered around Junbei, "Damn Captain. Get a room why don'tcha. Mavis is my wife so watch it!" Caprice exclaimed, kicking Junbei into his back knees. "Eh... I wondered what ya'll did all alone in Twin Capes when I was Log Pose hunting." Charlotte said chuckling gaudily. "Eh..." Caprice said staring a hole through Junbei's face. "Get serious guys. We're surrounded by marines, is this really the time to be having this conversation." Junbei outburst blushing.  

Surrounding the building, Captain Ink who arrived on the Sea Train from Water 7, led the charge that surrounded the Red Carpet Inn. Exhaling the cigarette smoke, the man ordered his men to raid the building, taking Holly into custody from the building's lower floor. "There's only one exit. If they don't come out from our initial charge, we'll add more pressure." the man commanded. "Yes sir!" the men shouted. Meanwhile, at the port, the Marine Commodore, Okiama slept on the deck of the haunted pirate ship. "Oi... You can't sleep here." Harvey exclaimed, poking the marine on his cheeks.

Within the pubs across Jaya, the Song Birds were the talk of the town. "I can't believe they took out Kipp and Genga! Did you here about Genga's body man!? Burned to a damn crisp. They are brutal. As if he didn't have a bad rep before for the incident with those kids at the Marine Branch." one of the pirates said shivering, drinking the last of his ale from the cup. "Yeah. I've never seen so many marines in Mock Town in awhile now, they got the ports on lock down at this point. I heard their ship is freaking haunted! What kind of demented types are they." the man exclaimed. Returning upstairs to the pub, "We're all stocked up guys. We have our Log and our map towards the Sky Kingdom. All we need now's to sail towards the Knock Stream." Junbei stated nodding. "We have an hour to the next geyser." Charlotte informed, checking her sea charts.

ulla

Declared Equipment :
Skill Used:
Stamina Count | Haki Stamina:

2[Arc-Task] Goodbye Jaya  Empty Re: [Arc-Task] Goodbye Jaya Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:38 am

Mavis Lockheart

Pirates
Pirates

Mavis Lockheart
OCC:
Notes:
White-Ribbon MAVIS
Beg forMercy. 

Mavis had laid asleep, tired from all the eventful fights and such, although she had to admit the Davy Back Challenge was pretty fun she even got to show off her sharpshooting skills. Mavis caught in her dreams mumbling out loud about how she's the number one sniper in all the seas. Siwsune would be proud of her for getting this far on her own, although Mavis had always been able to get far on her own, maybe using other people for transportation but she was got to where she wanted to go. Ty. That was all she could think of her dreams took a dark turn as she screamed for Ty in the dreamworld.

-Mavis' Dreams-

"Ty..." Mavis whispered defeated.

Ty was being held up in the air for displayed, burnt. beat and had cuts down to the bone. A logia Devil-Fruit user known for using his swamp swamp fruit had him held in the air by gunk, much like the stuff you would find at the bottom of the swampy floors, such as twigs, moss, mud, minerals and more. Mavis could only cry as her gun had been absorbed by the swamp-man. Second also known as Sero, Ty's first-mate had been rendered useless.

"Mavis..." Ty whispered, "Cheer up- ... it's been fun traveling with you." Ty would smile towards the end.

Mavis began to scream out, "Ty!- Ty... TY!!" The tears would roll down her tender cheeks, "Ty... please, you have to do something... fight back. Please."

"Sero. Take care of Mavis okay?" Ty would tell his swordsman.

Sero had only nodded, confirming the order. As Mavis looked up smoke filled the area and everything began to shake, everything went to hell in the woman's eye. It all happened in a blink of an eye.

-End of Mavis' Dream-

Mavis had been woken up to her crew arguing about some conversation topic, by the looks of their faces she could confirm it was most likely Marine trouble. She had seen the look in their eyes all to much before, every pirate had a look in their eyes that they were either going to engage with Marines or run from them. She stood up stretching looking at them all, feeling a bit like a tease at the moment she would wink at Caprice.

"Guessing we have to get out of here?" Mavis asked, although she already knew the answer to her question.

Mavis really felt like they should just take out these Marine-scum. It'd be a lot faster and easier for them than just running off knowing that they would be hunted down.

"Guys. I have an idea, we should take down the Marines, free Holly. Cause we all know they're just gonna give Holly the worst years of her life and never leave her be, as well as they won't stop chasing us to our destination." She nodded agreeing with her own statements. "So we should just take down two problems with one stone."

Mavis stood looking around the room for any looks of denial in her broad plan.

One does not simply,  run from me.
ULLA

Last edited by Mavis Lockheart on Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total

3[Arc-Task] Goodbye Jaya  Empty Re: [Arc-Task] Goodbye Jaya Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:47 pm

Anonymous
Jade snored in the booth with the rest of his crew, his head resting on the table. While Mavis, Charlotte, and Junbei where off on the adventure to get the log pose he was training. He had trained so long that this fist where covered in bruises but they were bruises of accomplishment to him. However the young pirate was stuck in a dream where he was being chased into the sea by a monsters before he was swallowed up by one that came from the sea, which jolted him awake. "W-where are we?" He said as he looked around and remembered they where in the bar they had their first real meal together as a crew. He looked back into the booth and saw his crew along with one more face, one he wasn't very familiar with yet, but he was sure that he would learn more very soon.

The just awoken Jade noticed something after he took his attention on the new guy, that tension filled the room. What was happening? He asked before looking out the window and seeing marines, answering his own question. The crew was stuck in the pub and marines were after them, it ultimately reminded him of the day as a child when his dad was taken from him and his siblings.

He was kind of startled when Mavis woke up and began to speak, she asked did we have to leave but Jade knew she already knew the answer to her own question, it was all over their faces. She spoke again and said we might as well free holly along with fighting them as they are only going to chase them to their destination, which he knew she was right about. Jade wanted to fight and free holly but he didn't feel like he would be strong enough. He looked at the bruises then his crew, he had no idea what was going to happen but he knew he wanted to save Holly and get going on his first adventure as a real pirate.

The last memory of his dad flashed through his head, seeing the old man smile and mouth "I love you" as he was taken out by the marines. Jade seeing that suddenly didn't care if he didn't think if he was strong enough, he was going to fight them and get out of there. "I'm with you Mavis, let's beat those marines and save holly!" He said as he stood up and his red eyes aura began to glow furiously as he looked at the rest of his crew. Jade wasn't going to have any of his taken away by those devils like his father was, he was going to make sure that they all get out of jaya Island alive and with everyone.

4[Arc-Task] Goodbye Jaya  Empty Re: [Arc-Task] Goodbye Jaya Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:24 pm

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried
Auburn Songbird

Holly began to laugh at the Songbird's resolve of saving her. "Don't worry about me." Holly said calmly, puffing on her pipe. "I've always maintained good connections with the Navy. After all, I am a former Marine Captain." the woman said flexing her bicep muscles. "However, I defected about three years ago to run this Inn. After seeing everything the marines did to maintain their justice, I had to leave." Holly stated. "I open my door to all kinds. Criminals, vigilantes and warriors... I'm glad I met you guys-" the woman's words were ended by the feel of Caprices blade against her chin. "All I'm hearing is that we have our way out." Caprice said with his eyes glazed. "I'm not going back." the child said, as his blade trembled. "Marines... Pirates... There all the same." Caprice uttered frantically.

Looking towards Caprice, Junbei got up from his seated position on the bed by Mavis. "Put down the knife, Black Cat." Junbei said sternly. "Make one more step and I'll slit her throat Red Head. I'm serious." Caprice stated with murderous intent. Humming a calming melody, Junbei's sound radiated throughout the thieve body, causing his eyes to become drowsy. Dashing forward in one motion, Junbei disarmed the thief, slugging him in the face onto the ground. "We all here have lost love ones to marines. You don't see us taking it out on them!" Junbei exclaimed. "If you're going to continue this way, I don't have spots on my crew for people like you. Marines. Pirates. Revolutionaries. We all have our own motivations for why we sail! No man's will is any less important than each others." Junbei said angrily.

Walking over to the foot of the bed, the man picked up his suitcase which contained his tonfa, removing the single tonfa that had remained after his conflicted with Roberto. With Solar pressing onto his shoulder, "I apologize." the child whispered. "However, I'll say this to you now Junbei. That idealistic way of thinking will only bring you sorrows on these seas." Caprice said bitterly, biting his lip until blood dripped onto the floor. "I'll always be this way. I'll become so strong that this selfish will of mine can always wave my Jolly Roger high and proud." Junbei said pounding his hand into his chest. Junbei said exiting the room, "Mavis. Jade. Charlotte. Let's go." Junbei said frowning slightly.

Walking down the stairs, "Don't you think you were a little hard on him, Junbei?" Charlotte stated. "It's not like I'm keen on her since she revealed she's an ex-marine anyway." Charlotte said looking back up the stairs to see if Caprice followed. "Especially due to the fact that out of us all, you have the most reason to hate the marines." Charlotte said sadden, recollecting Junbei's past. "That was then. This is now. At the very least, I blame the humans who used the power of the marines not the core themselves." Junbei said pushing open the pubs door. As the marines were on alert, the rifle squadron aimed their weapons towards the Captain who now leaded the charge exiting the building.

ulla

5[Arc-Task] Goodbye Jaya  Empty Re: [Arc-Task] Goodbye Jaya Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:48 pm

Mavis Lockheart

Pirates
Pirates

Mavis Lockheart
OCC:
Notes:
White-Ribbon MAVIS
Beg forMercy. 

Mavis was disappointed in Caprice seeing how quickly he was to turn against Holly, the woman who was kind enough to provide for them, just as the captain had striked him she felt sorrow for the child. It was only because he knew of one kind of Marine. So did Jade and Charlotte they all did, however Mavis knew of the good marines. Reina was a damn good marine she helped Mavis take down the slavers that haunted her and attacked the citizens of water seven. However just cause the kid felt a different way for the justice-system didn't mean to strike them all down with no emotion, with how little grasp he had over his emotions showed how much growing he had in store for himself.

"He doesn't know much beyond his past, that much is clear." Mavis informed them, "That's probably why he picked up the skill to pick-pocket to make a quick buck was so he could survive in this everyday cold."

She smirked, "Some of us approach in a more subtle way, such as begging for help and appearing as innocent and helpless."

Mavis had nothing against the child but he really was an immature fool. However it was fine they all had to grow at some point in time. As they approached the final steps to leaving Jaya, Charlotte seemed to think that Junbei was too harsh on Caprice. Mavis was about to blow a casket on these people. Did they just see every marine as a threat? Was that the case with everybody?

"Look guys, chill it. Marines can be much like Pirates, hostile or friendly." She sighed, "Agree'd?"

As Junbei rushed out the door Mavis was quick to rush out with him. Running up to her first precious victim. Mavis quickly rammed the tip of her right leg's combat boot up his crotch. Then spinning she fired two bullets into the skulls of the Marines.

"You had a chance... to let us leave peacefully, we all can agree to that." Mavis began talking to herself as she fired yet three more bullets, giving more Marine grunts the same fate.

The Marksman in her prime quickly ran at one of the marines, they would parry. The tip of her barrel and his sword's blade, they would meet each other again and again.

"You're chance at taking us away from our dreams is over!" Mavis declared, "Now that we have all met and made connections we're stronger than ever and even better unstoppable together!"

Mavis cursed under her breathe thinking back on the deal with her mother. Yet she heard no screams yet so had her mother approved of this fight? Maybe she was asleep, could spirits sleep? What ever the reason may be Mavis was thankful for her mother's choice of action because she really didn't need her mind to be fucked up right now. Not at a time with such importance.

ULLA

Enemies:

6[Arc-Task] Goodbye Jaya  Empty Re: [Arc-Task] Goodbye Jaya Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:20 pm

Anonymous
Jade listened to Holly as she spoke, not thinking the old woman would have been a marine captain but he should know by now it to judge a book by its cover. As Jade smiled when she explained she had to defect because of what she learned and she opened this place to all, the young man he never knew the name of suddenly held holly at knife point. Jade's eyes flared with rage as he saw this happening, his fist balled and ready to attack but he halted his assault as the captain began to handle the situation. After a brief talk Junbei hit the kid, knocking him down and setting holly free, which promoted Jade to calm down.

As Jade looked at the kid he could see himself in him, hating every marine with a fiery passion and wanting to kill them all. The only difference between the kid and Jade is that He would never take someone innocent hostage to Jade the marines are the only one who need to be dealt with. Jade just hoped none of his crew mates didn't learn to much about his hatred, as bright as it burned they might think he will go down the same road as that kid, maybe even worse.

Jade noticed that the captain grabbed a single tonfa, which lead Jade to think that something must have happened to the other one, and told them to let's go as they went to fight the marines and get to their ship. As Junbei and Mavis headed down Jade looked back at the kid one more time. Jade hoped that his life turned into something more than this, being a petty thief just to survive, he knew he had the potential to be something better even though he just met him. Looked forward again he could hear the fight finally starting, man was this going to be a fun day!

The sixteen year old hurried down to the lower level of the pub to see Junbei in the door and Mavis shoot and fighting with marines. "Come on cap'n, lets go to skypiea!" He said with a smile as he leaped outside and dug his boots into the ground, cracking it, and lifted off of them moving at an inhuman speed towards a marines, breaking the ground that he was just on. When Jade sped towards a marine and when he reached him he punched him in the face, sending him flying back into a group of more marines. Another marine tried to come behind Jade and slash him with a sword but had ducked and delivered a low kick that sent him into the air. While the marine was in the air Jade punched him in the stomach, making him cough up blood and fly back a few feet.

"This is fun!" Jade said as a crazy look over took his face and he laughed maniacally . This was usually the face Jade got when he was fighting and enjoying it, he just didn't want to creep out his new crew mates with it. Jade picked up the sword the last marine dropped and dug his feet into the ground, tearing it apart as he rushed towards two unsuspecting marines who he slashed horizontally before delivering an 180 degree side kick to another marine who tried to come behind him. Jade started laughing maniacally once more as rushed to fight more marines that blocked their way to getting skypiea.

Enemies:

Techs used:

Stamina & Haki:

Last edited by The Jade Emperor on Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

7[Arc-Task] Goodbye Jaya  Empty Re: [Arc-Task] Goodbye Jaya Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:01 pm

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried
Auburn Songbird

Sighing Junbei nodded his head, "You two are such hot heads." Junbei exclaimed. Meanwhile, upstairs Caprice sat in crouching position, clutching onto his cheek in pain from Junbei's punch. "He's right." Caprice thought. "But it doesn't matter whether he's right or wrong... I only have one goal. To become this world's greatest thief... I'll do anything to amass a fortune. Just wait, Granny." Caprice said, dashing through the door, dashing down the staircase. Sitting up, peering through the window pane, the woman placed her pipe between her lips, suctioning in the smoke filled with nicotine and tobacco. "Such an interesting dynamic they have going. A selfish captain who will do anything to fulfill his greed. A Vice Captain's whose will shines right through her eyes. A navigator who dreams of achieving freedom. A boy thirsty for blood and another who dreams of nothing but riches by any means. If they grow any bigger, the world government might have some fangs, they'll be unable to handle." Holly puffed, exhaling outwards grinning. "I guess I should take my leave now." Holly stated.

Spinning his tonfa, Solar, Junbei advanced towards a sniper who was currently trying to take aim towards his head. Using his low frequency waves, Junbei could pin point the position of every heart beat within a ten meter radius of himself. The sniper's distorted heart beat, which hailed from a eight o' clock position from the current pirates position. Stepping forward at the moment the trigger pulled, Junbei launched himself backwards at a diagonal angle, a few inches away but along the initial bullet's trajectory. Raising his tonfa's Shomen elbow level, the man's weapon struck the sniper in he nose.

Entering into an intangible state, the man reformed back into the center of the marines formation. The marine captain drew his katana, charging towards Junbei. As the tonfa's shomen and the katana's blade clashed, the sound of metal echoed throughout the street. After a series of exchanges, Junbei slammed his tonfa against the man's knee cap, gaining the upper hand in the exchange, five marine soldiers surrounded Junbei, several inches away from impaling the pirate captain's body, a giant red wave shot out in a circular fashion, pushing back the soldiers and the marine captain. The captain intercepted the wave with his blade, the weapon's fram gained a slight crack in it, guarding the man from the full brunt of the attack.

However, the after effects of the high decibel waves effected the everyone within the fifteen meter radius, snapping his fingers, Junbei was able to remove the sound from the pockets of space, Jade, Mavis and Charlotte currently occupied, though he wouldn't be able to completely negate it, the crew-members would experience immense ringing in their ears. Cancelling the waves, after a few moments, the remaining marines in the formation dropped onto the floor, clutching at their ears at they bled. Dashing forward once again at max speed, Junbei slammed his tonfa into the Captain's mid-section, in attempts to shatter the man's ribs. The captain tried to intercept the strike but it's force was to swift leaving the marine onto the ground, shortly after the Captain's defeat, twenty more troops could've been seen advancing in the distance.

"Jade! Clear a path! Mavis watch our rear! Charlotte, what's the quickest path to the ship?" Junbei began barking orders. Breathing heavily, the man was exhausted slightly, if he continued fighting with his crew in the area, chances are he could permanently deafen them. "Black Cat!" Junbei shouted loudly for all within five meters to hear. "If you're coming with us! Get from behind that curtain! We have a sky to occupy!" Junbei shouted.

ulla

Skill Used:
Stamina Count | Haki Stamina:

8[Arc-Task] Goodbye Jaya  Empty Re: [Arc-Task] Goodbye Jaya Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:01 pm

Mavis Lockheart

Pirates
Pirates

Mavis Lockheart
OCC:
Notes:
White-Ribbon MAVIS
Beg forMercy. 

Mavis was a bundle of emotions at her past would come rushing back, the night she fought with Ty and the Chain Pirates. Unlike the last time this memory flooded her head she fully remembered every scene and every piece of it too. The memories of her dreams were completed.

-Flashback-

Mavis took a step forward, clenching the gun's handle, holding it tight to her body. This was war. Fools, thought they could take on the Chain Pirates. Mavis had ran across the wet grass, as the storm only continued to get worse, she looked over at her captain.

"Captain..." Mavis whispered over. 

Her captain was a tan man, with a blue vest and spiked black hair.

"Mavis, keep it down." Mavis glared at him, as if she was ever really loud.

"Idiot... Captain Ty..." Ty smiled at her, Mavis managed to smile back.

Mavis had ran over to Ty's tree standing by him. "Captain...-"

A bullet came straight for them.

"Watch out!" She grabbed him ducking, the bullet piercing through the tree's bark, snapping the tree down on them. 

Quick on her feet she jumped out of the way, forgetting Ty she yank out a special bullet from her pocket and inserting it into the gun's socket. "Nooow! Fire!"

She aimed for the heart of her enemy, firing it pierced the pirates heart. As the pirate fell his body burned from the inside out.

Ty had slowly applaud her. "Nice job, Mavis-chan."

She gritted her teeth as two more pirates grabbed her captain. "You idiot!!"

She dashed at them and slammed her gun onto their arms, cracking their bones.

Ty broke into uncontrollable laughter. "You worry too much! Sero, has us covered! Remember he's the best swordsman in my crew!"

Mavis sighed, annoyed at everything. "You realize, you decided to challenge a thirty-man crew, with three logia users." Slapping Ty she forced him to look at her with her left hand. "We're a six-man crew!!"

Ty chuckled quietly. "I like our odds!" 

Mavis sighed. She knew the marines would surely come soon, this was the war of the Anubis Pirates and the Chain Pirates. Her crew surely wasn't the quiet type they caused so much trouble lately it wasn't even funny, although they didn't senselessly kill, they killed in defense, which was why there bounties were so high.

"Captain... we need to leave now!" She grabbed his hand, only for him to yank his hand back.

"We're staying, Mavis. If you don't want to take the ship and leave." Ty gave her a cold stare.

She gritted her teeth. "No, I'll stay, I'll stay until death... rips me away from you."

Surely enough, a logia-pirate showed up behind the two, holding Sero the "swordsman," in his hands, his white mask now gone only to reveal his shaggy sapphire blue hair, that clung to his dark chocolate skin. He had vines wrap around Sero's body, hanging him.

"Sero!!" Mavis had filled her gun with "seastone" bullets.

Ty had jumped back behind Mavis, waiting for the right time. Mavis fired two bullets at the logia's arms, one bullet for each arm, causing him to drop Sero.

His booming laughter filled the air. "Mavis Lockheart, number one sniper. Best pirate with a gun."

She kept up a tough act, giving him a cold stare. "So you've heard of me? Who are you, if you don't mind me asking."

He smiled slyly. "I am Muma Nurai, the swamp swamp devil fruit user. So little girl, do you know what the rumors, I've heard, tell me about you?"

She shook her head no.

"They say you've got bullets for every situation. They say you've taken down a hundred devil-fruit users." He cackled.

She gritted her teeth as she ran up at Muma, screaming. "You'll be one-hundred and one!!"

Muma had sank into the ground, evading her attacks, up close. She looked around for Muma, her eyes like hawks, trying to scan the area for him.

"Kehehehe... look out girly!" His hand grabbed her ankle and slammed her face first into the mud.

He began to suffocate her with a sphere of gunk around her head. She grabbed for her neck trying to free herself from the grasp. Mavis began to stop struggling, as she fell to the ground. She could only heard voices outside her slumber, it sounded like Muma struggling. 

A few passing hours Mavis woke up looking around her, the storm had stopped, but the sounds of war hadn't. Looking into the fire in front of her, she knew she had been rescued, but who could've stopped Muma? She saw Sero and Ty approaching her.

"Lazy. Mavis how could you sleep during war!" Sero, nagged her.

She threw her arms in the air and nagged him back. "I'm not the one who got caught by Muma first!- Hey... what happened to Muma..."

Ty stepped in between the duo, smiling. "Lucky for us, the marine admiral showed up, knocking Muma out in some seastone net." He chuckled in between his sentences. "Then I retrieved you both, luckily Sero woke up, we've beaten about half the Anubis so far, all they really have is two logias." His smile became a dumb big grin plastered onto his face. "So they don't pose a big threat like before, so far our crew hasn't been caught by marines or taken down by Anubis."

Mavis looked off the distance seeing three fleets of marines. "Whaa!- CAPTAIN! CAN WE PLEASE LEAVE NOW!!"

Ty shook his head no, with his usual confident smile. "We can win this."

Mavis growled to herself. "What is he trying to prove!"

Sero agree'd quietly.

"Oi? Talking about me, Mavis?" Ty looked behind him, at Sero and Mavis.

Mavis fell over startled and wiggled her body like a worm. "Noo! Not at all!"

Sero ducked for cover. Ty bursted into laughter, at his crew mates. Before the trio could collect their selves, marines had shot nets at them, that sent powerful shocks to their bodies knocking them out. Captured and taken to the marine headquarters to be thrown into prison.

Mavis woke up on a marine galleon, separate from her whole crew.

She sat in front of one of the admirals of the Marines. "Hello. Mavis Lockheart was it?"

She nodded quietly, petrified.

"You know... for quite a young and beautiful girl, you seem to be quite the trouble. Why else would you have a bounty worth One-Hundred Million." He informed her.

She looked down away from the admiral. "I-I don't know..."

He used his thumb to make the girl look him in his emerald green eyes. "Now now. Don't be afraid. I personally think your bounty is a fraud." 

Her eyes widened. "No! It's not..."

He chuckled. "Well then. Maybe pirates have gotten weak then."

She spat in his eyes. "Or maybe the marines have gotten weak! No wonder I'm worth so much."

He yelled. "You...- GRR!" He flicked her forehead sending her overboard. "Let the seakings eat the pathetic worm!" 

Mavis fell back into a slumber, with the last thought of. "Is this it... where's my epic death... being killed in front of a crowd... nobody will know, I died..."

-End of Flashback-

Obviously Mavis' bounty was no where that high and her name had died off long ago, names die quick on these seas. Mavis quickly fired at the marines behind the group. So far she had taken out eight. As they got closer to her goal more and more would drop, she had taken out eleven total. Realizing she needed to restock she quickly broke formation to forage for some bullets. Two marines approached the girl and she quickly slammed the butt of her gun into their skulls knocking them down, making it fourteen. Retrieving the rest of her bullets getting ready to fire again. She got back into formation ready to do as told. 

ULLA

Enemy Count:

9[Arc-Task] Goodbye Jaya  Empty Re: [Arc-Task] Goodbye Jaya Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:21 am

Anonymous
Jade was rushing through the marine grunts like they were nothing, splattering blood all over himself as he fought. He only stopped his slaughtering to see that his captain joined the fight finally, "there ya go captain" Jade said to himself as he kicked a marine to the ground. As he kicked the marine to the ground he stomped on her face, crushing the skull. Man was exciting! He hasn't fought this many people since the incident when he was a child and even then he couldn't hurt his siblings like he could hurt these marines. Jade was so caught up in his blood thirst that he almost forgot that he had a whole team he was fighting for, which made him a little upset seeing how quickly he could lose himself while fighting.

While sitting in his thoughts a marine came from the sky trying to impel Jade with his sword but luckily Jade blocked in time with the sword he stole from another Marine. Upon impact with each other the sword broke but That didn't matter to Jade and he head butted the grunt sending him to the ground. "Whew, they are finally dead" he said smiling before an immense ringing filled his ears. He looked around to see if it was an attack from a Marine but he saw that it was in fact his captain fighting and using his fruit abilities but he also got caught in the attacks range. "Man Cap sure is strong" Jade said as he was admiring captain before another swarm of Marine grunts came out of no where.

Before he could even throw a single punch the captain told him too clear a path for them, "will do captain!" The blood splattered Jade said as he looked at the enemies they had left, he was going to make sure that they got through to the ship. Jade picked up another sword from a dead marines hand and dug his feet into the ground one more before he released at a blinding speed. Jade managed to cut down a straight line of five marines who couldn't keep up in the sudden. He parred with another one for a second, the marine gaining the upper hand since his sword skills where horrible at the moment but he managed to deliver an upwards kick that set off a loud crunch as it connected. "Now that's got to hurt!" He said laughing as he jumped into the air and cocked his fist back, he smiled happily once more as he was about to come down. "See if you guys can survive this" he said winking before coming down with his bruised fist.

When his attack hit the ground it hit about three marines, breaking their bones as it made contact. After doing that he quickly took the sword and cut off the head of three more marines as they were caught in the cloud of debris. As the cloud cleared up two more marines tried to come from behind him but they yelled and Jade managed to duck and cut deeply into both of their legs but shattered the blade in doing so. "These swords suck ass" he said as he through the rest of the marine sword to the side of him, he sees why they are losing so badly. Another marine grunt came out of no where and tried to fight hand to hand but Jade had the upper hand and quickly sent him to the ground with a strong punch. Another one came out of the works as well trying to cut Jade with a sword, since Jade didn't have himself a sword this time he had to back up a few times before running at the grunt and delivering a side kick to his head.

As he looked around he still saw more marines but he had gotten rid of enough to open a average sized path for them to go through. "Hey cap, I did it!" The blood covered Jade said as he went back to slaughter some more to open a bigger path if needed.

Enemies:

Stamina & Haki:

Techs used:

10[Arc-Task] Goodbye Jaya  Empty Re: [Arc-Task] Goodbye Jaya Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:27 pm

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried
Auburn Songbird

As Junbei watched the newest crewmate go wild, "Eh... His movements are pretty good but he's too rough around the edges." Junbei said grinning to himself. Grabbing onto Jade's garment's shoulder, dragging him off towards downtown Mock Town, approaching the direction of the docks. Looking over his shoulder slightly, he could see the platoon of marines in the distance, as Charlotte and Caprice trailed the man's path. Slicing through the knee ligaments of two marines at Junbei's rear, Caprice kept pace with the Captain's speedy advance. Exiting from the saloon's along the strips, the pirates who examined the situation from through the windows and hidden behind the doors, exited the bars cheering. "Haha! Run brats! Ya'll don't need to waste time in a place like this!" the old pirate hackled. "Besides, if ya' made anymore trouble in these waters,you might've gotten on Vega's bad side!" another pirate shouted.

Junbei's mind cared neither for the matters the pirates addressed nor about the number of marines casing him, it was pure bliss. A smile stretched across his face from ear to ear, the adrenaline pumping at the thought of being caught, it was exhilarating. Was this what Isabella longed for? To smell the sea water at the tip of your nostrils and hear the sound of the waves crashing against the docks in the distance. Junbei wondered why Kipp, Roberto and Jay Star sailed the seas, obviously he judged neither of them for their line of work because nonetheless he was a pirate. A man who dreamed of killing God, another who wished for wealth and humungous crews that could fill a town in an instant? Was that all there was to piracy? Or was it these moments where the wind blowing through your air, stimulates your skull in a way no woman's touch could? Many questions rushed through the young captain's brain as he advanced, looking towards his ship, only to find more marines guarding the dock's steps.

"Hold it!" a voice echoed from the alley, two stone throws away from the dock's steps. Emerging from the alley, five men carrying rifles on their shoulders walked towards Junbei. Releasing Jade, the man firmly latched onto his tonfa but his grip loosened shortly after as the men bowed. "We watched your fight against Kipp from the shadows... We we're so speechless we couldn't even move. Even now I can still feel the immense ringing in my ears." Jacob said grinning. "My name is Jacob. I'm the leader of the White Lotus Bounty Hunting Familia. We originally came here to pledge our allegiance to Vega but after watching you fight, I speak for us all. I want to put my faith in you, Captain!" the man shouted proudly. Junbei stood silent with a blank face, "Huh?" the man uttered puzzled. "He's saying he wants to call you his Captain, punk!" Iley shouted. "Look, I ain't too keen on joining the likes of some pirate but if you need the man power, I'd be glad to hop aboard." Iley said pouting.

Placing his hand on his shoulder, "So kid, will you let us join you?" the large man who went by the name of Hennessy announced. Junbei simply grinned, turning away from the five men, he ran towards the ship once again. "It's free ocean! If you wanna come along, I won't stop you! Just keep up with my pace, that's the only requirement I have!" Junbei shouted. The men's eyes welled with tears, taking arm, they covered Junbei's back, firing shots towards the marines as they headed towards the ship. Slamming his tonfa in the face of the guards blocking the dock's steps, the man glided to it's bottom, the commotion from the city awoke the Commodore from his sleep. "We finally meet, Red Head." the Commodore said, resting his Jute on his shoulder. Shortly after the advance, the marines attempted to encircle the Song Birds who trailed behind.

ulla

Skill Used:

11[Arc-Task] Goodbye Jaya  Empty Re: [Arc-Task] Goodbye Jaya Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:13 pm

Mavis Lockheart

Pirates
Pirates

Mavis Lockheart
OCC:
Notes:
White-Ribbon MAVIS
Beg forMercy. 

Knowing what she had to do, it was quite similar to the book she had read about the Heroine sacrificing everything to save her friends, however hopefully it wouldn't cost Mavis her life. Mavis watched at her friend, Jade was going on a blood-lust frenzy, quite like when Mavis first heard the mortifying scream of her mother's death. She knew his pain, however that didn't give Jade the ability to be a crazed lunatic. Her captain wasn't blood-lustful he was just quick to destroy, and conquer. Mavis however was one to quickly shower down her enemies with bullets and not think another thought about her actions. Knowing it was necessary. 

Mavis had fired down the oncoming new rush of enemies, as her captain was locked in conversating with some random guys who claimed they watched them fight Kipp. Mavis had forgotten about Kipp and his pirates if she was honest, the davy back challenge was way more memorable for her. Probably because that gold freak was there and back from the dead. However hopefully he wouldn't be able to rise back from his defeat again, somehow.

Mavis counting the falling bodies in her head she counted six, before reloading. Her face remained emotionless, professional. As if she was a hired hit-man. Mavis began to knock down targets left and right, each one meeting a bullet to the face, her style of fighting was cruel but swift, a quick death to any of her targets. Eight more had fallen, quickly she pulled out a section of the gun grabbing stored bullets, reloading.

"Mavis, when did killing become such a norm for you?" Her mother, Liliana, told her disappointed.

Mavis sighed, however even if her mother disagree'd with her actions she couldn't stop fighting just cause she didn't approve. She had to make the Captain proud of her. Her Mother was angered, when Mavis, had fired another bullet at one of the Marine's knee caps.

"ALRIGHT. ENOUGH, MAVIS!" Liliana shrieked. "AAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!"

Mavis dropped her gun, screaming falling to her knees.

Marines would quickly encircle the woman, smirking they finally had her.

"No... mother... father why." Mavis whispered to herself.

Mavis curled in a ball crying to herself, sobbing. The marines however didn't care after watching the dangerously capable woman mercilessly knock their friends down one by one. For them this was justice finally paying off for them. Mavis might've costed Jade, Caprice and Charlotte their lives by breaking the formation. Allowing the others to get trapped by the marines.

"I told you to stop, Mavis my dear." Liliana told her daughter.

Mavis would appear to be screaming at someone but to anyone around her it looked like nobody in reality, "What! I- I just needed to protect my friends... what the FUCK!" 

Mavis quickly grabbed the gun firing out two more bullets at on coming marines, tears quickly rushing down her cheeks as the screams of her mother's death continued to play in her head. However she did this to show she was still capable of doing damage if need be. Falling to her knees she held her gun close to her chest, looking around at the circle of marines she was in.

ULLA

Enemies:

12[Arc-Task] Goodbye Jaya  Empty Re: [Arc-Task] Goodbye Jaya Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:20 pm

Anonymous
Screams of the marines could be heard as Jade broke their bones and cut them down one by one or more. He didn't know why but his lust for battle was getting stronger and stronger and he kept going, it had never been this strong. "Scream, I want to hear you scream!" Jade said Maniacally just as he had crushed the head of the marine who did scream for him as he died. He felt like he was going to black out and his blood frenzy would have no control but luckily he was saved from this. Just as his blood craving was taking over, Junbei grabbed him by his coat's shoulder, saving him from the pain he might have caused himself if he had blacked out.

Taking a second to realize he was being dragged away from the battle, Jade took a look at his clothing. He was taken a back that he had so much blood on them, he knows some got on him, but this much? The young man knew he had to do something about his blood lust but it was hard, especially after his father was taken. "I need to reevaluate some things after we get out of this" Jade said to himself in disgust as he was still being carried by his captain. He didn't just want to change for himself but also his new group of friends and especially his father, he knew he wouldn't approve of this.

While in his thoughts some people appeared out of nowhere making Junbei let go of Jade. Jade let out a low growl kind of sound before that spoke and said that they saw his fight with a pirate named kipp and that they wanted to join him. "Kipp? Must have been before I joined the crew" He said as he tried to recollect ever meeting a kipp while he was with Junbei. Just as they stopped speaking more marines came out of no where but luckily they where shot down by the new group of people who joined the song birds. A three marines managed to get passed but Jade quickly knocked them out as he was running, following his captain to the boat.

"MAVIS!" Jade said as he suddenly heard her cries from where he was. He wanted to go help but marines were coming left to right, he took down four more with swift kicks and punches but they kept getting in his way before he could even get close to her. He wondered what made her start sobbing, it was intense too, which made him feel even worse. After Mavis broke down, the formation was broken which allowed marines too encircle them. "Shit" Jade said as he took out three more marines with kicks before they where just replaced, he knew that they had to get Mavis back on her feet and work together to beat this marines once and for all.

"Let's go already" Jade said as he smiled at his captain and looked at the marines. He only said that to lighten the mood and even pump him up some more. All Jade was thinking about right now is making it alive from the dangerous threat that lay before them.

Enemies:

13[Arc-Task] Goodbye Jaya  Empty Re: [Arc-Task] Goodbye Jaya Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:19 pm

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried
Auburn Songbird

Surrounding a circle around the Captain, the five rifle wielders returned fire, shooting down the marines who tried to advance closer their Captain, five in number the posse tried to eliminate. Dashing through the pack, Caprice wiped out another two marines, "It's like they keep popping out of the wood works... Damn termites." Caprice said scowling. Walking over to Mavis, Charlotte surrounded the woman, firing off rounds to the marines trying to encircle them. "Mavis! I know we haven't known each other long but now isn't the time to be breaking down." Charlotte said calmly. Kneeling down, the woman placed her hand on Mavis' head, "It's okay to be weak. If you continue on your journey, you'll find the path your suppose to walk." Charlotte said in a motherly passion. "Because whatever is burdening you... You'll have the strength to overcome it." Charlotte said, clutching her fist. It was almost as if these words were to make herself feel reassured. Reaching out her hand, Charlotte smiled, reaching her hand out towards Mavis.

Resting his tonfa onto his shoulder, Junbei kept a firm eye on the Commodore. "I don't know what your plan was in trying to capture me but don't you have bigger fish to fry." Junbei said grinning. "Eh... Such a cheeky one aren't we. My squadron was sent here from Water 7 due to all of the ruckus you've been causing here in the last month. I can't believe the top brass was ignoring this. I guess they figured let the pirates kill each other... but to defeat Kipp and Magneto, you truly are a monster I want to nip in the bud." the Commodore said sternly. "Men!" the man shouted, revitalising the marines morale. "For the sake of your families, friends and comrades! We must eradicate this evil before it grows. Junbei Von Echo! Mavis Lockheart! Charlotte Lacosta! Child Burglar Caprice! All the lot of you who choose to follow this man, on this day, you're under arrest in the name of justice. I, Commodore Okiama shall ensure this." Okiama shouted feverishly.

The man's speech sent an uproar through all the hearts of the marines in attendance. Taking advantage of the man's morale boosting shout, Junbei dashed forward at the speed of sound, smashing his tonfa into the man's mid-section, cracking his rib-cage into two. The force of Junbei's strike sent the Commodore flying into the pack of marines standing to his flank. "I haven't been just on this island twiddling my thumbs. I've been facing off the monsters of this sea on after the other. I won't let my path be stopped now." Junbei said grinning. Snapping his fingers, Junbei stole the sound of every marine with five meters of him. "Waves" Junbei thought, releasing a series of low frequency waves which caused ten of the marines encircling him to fall to their knees, each vomiting and other feeling slightly sick or nauseated. The men's screaming in agony couldn't be heard from anyone outside the range of Junbei's field. Using his radar, he'd noticed that Charlotte and Mavis were still at the back of the pack and several marines were now surrounding them. "Caprice! New dudes! Run onto the ship and lift up the anchor and start sailing. I'll go and get Mavis back-" Junbei exclaimed.

Dashing towards him, Okiama drew his katana. Dashing towards the man, launching himself into mid-air using Geppo. Shifting to the right, Junbei launched himself into mid-air, slamming his tonfa into the man's back, cracking his spine, rendering him motionless. "Gishishishi... You're tough for an old man." Junbei said grinning, as the man returned to his feet, his back cladded in Tekkai.

ulla

Skill Used:

14[Arc-Task] Goodbye Jaya  Empty Re: [Arc-Task] Goodbye Jaya Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:22 pm

Mavis Lockheart

Pirates
Pirates

Mavis Lockheart
OCC:
Notes:
White-Ribbon MAVIS
Beg forMercy. 

Mavis knew the formation was breaking she knew it was due to her mistake. She saw Charlotte, the concern in her eyes but for some reason words were flowing from Charlotte but she mentally was ignoring her for some reason, it just sounded like a mash of words. Mavis knew what she had to do though, getting up she would lean against Charlotte, hugging her taking a deep breathe.

"I'm sorry for my moment of weakness." She apologized, grabbing her gun and clutching it in her left hand.

"Beg for Mercy." Mavis would sternly tell the marines her eyes hidden by her bangs.

Mavis began to let out a rapid fire on the Marines taking the circling group out. All nine marines fell to their feet, each grabbing their chest as the bullet pierced their heart. She smiled falling backwards, not physically exhausted but mentally. Staring at the sky the woman would began to daydream. 

-Flashback-

Rankyu spat on her. "Shut it!"

Liliana nodded in fear. The man that had captured her was her husband, Rankyu. Rankyu had changed over the years, Liliana, could no longer handle him and decided to escape him. However he tracked her down and was angry at her for running from him. He had many slave camps underground of Alabasta, which was where he was now taking his wife.

"Couldn't of just been a good girl, you had to go cause a delay in my plans!" Rankyu kicked her onto his ship. 

Liliana glared at the man with piercing eyes. "Rankyu, you're no longer my husband! My husband would not act so vulgar!"

Rankyu and Liliana had soon arrived at Alabasta, Rankyu's personal guards escorted them to his underground slave camp.

"Maybe this will change your attitude. Who knows maybe if your a good girl later on, I'll free you." Rankyu smirked as he chuckled walking off.

However Rankyu had lied, he used her for his own lustful needs. Over the next nine months she would work as a slave till her water broke, and she was in need to deliver their child. Rankyu however, wasn't light on her, even through birth he had threatened to kill their child if she didn't work. He gave her a knife so she could carve in her bed bows and arrows. Liliana had delivered her baby, on the verge of exhaustion and death.

"Pick it up slave!" Rankyu kicked Liliana onto the ground.

Liliana had only a day to rest after birth, she had dropped her pickax, far to weak to mine.

Rankyu spat on her. "Your daughter will replace you."

Liliana had weakly grabbed his ankle, in anger. "D-Don't you dare touch Mavis..."

He began to grind his right black loafer into her head. Liliana screamed in pain as his loafer was grinded into her head in the cold ground. 

Pulling out Liliana's gun he had taken from her days before he pointed it at her head. -

All that was heard that night was a woman screaming and a fire, the night became silent. Only to be disturbed by the cries of a baby in need of her mother's tender love.

-End of Flashback-

Mavis watched at three marines ran full speed at Jade, she smiled she knew he could handle this. She stood up by Charlotte, using her as assistance to stand, not trusting her own feet to carry her by themselves.

ULLA

Enemies:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum