One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
[Arc-Task] Jaya's Number One Kingpin - Kipp Pirates Versus Junbei Von Echo EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
[Arc-Task] Jaya's Number One Kingpin - Kipp Pirates Versus Junbei Von Echo EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
[Arc-Task] Jaya's Number One Kingpin - Kipp Pirates Versus Junbei Von Echo EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
[Arc-Task] Jaya's Number One Kingpin - Kipp Pirates Versus Junbei Von Echo EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
[Arc-Task] Jaya's Number One Kingpin - Kipp Pirates Versus Junbei Von Echo EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
[Arc-Task] Jaya's Number One Kingpin - Kipp Pirates Versus Junbei Von Echo EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
[Arc-Task] Jaya's Number One Kingpin - Kipp Pirates Versus Junbei Von Echo EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
[Arc-Task] Jaya's Number One Kingpin - Kipp Pirates Versus Junbei Von Echo EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
[Arc-Task] Jaya's Number One Kingpin - Kipp Pirates Versus Junbei Von Echo EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried
End-Task1 :
[Arc-Task] Jaya's Number One Kingpin - Kipp Pirates Versus Junbei Von Echo Large
'Without music, life would be a mistake.

The rosary moon tinted the figures of every single man and woman in front of the Red Carpet Inn. Stepping down from off of the Pub's platform, which was built onto the the building's infrastructure, Kipp rested his blade Otomi, fleshly drawn from his sheath on his shoulder. Junbei spun his tonfa's trying to calm down the palpitations of his excited heart. He was vastly outnumbered and he'd had yet to see Mavis' from her sniping position, which was a silly thought, that's the whole point of her being a marksman, to fight from a distance. Nerves, he'd never faced someone around Kipp's skill level but the only thing he can do at this point was try his hardest. "Alright. Time to thin out the pack a bit." Junbei said, resting his tonfa's on his shoulders. Grinning, "I'll go all out Kipp." Junbei said grinning. Activating his radar, Junbei scanned the area, searching for any hints of Mavis being in range of his attacks, he couldn't pick on her, so she was somewhere safely secured. "Sound Boom - Thunder's Symphony" Junbei declared. A spiral of red waves gushed from Junbei's body, shooting off outwards, with Junbei at it's centre.  The high frequency waves would deafen anyone within immediate distance of Junbei, within at least fifteen meters. The pack of fifty pirates fell to their knees, clutching at their ears, each screaming out in agony. Kipp was nonetheless immune to the man's attack, however, the distance had only slightly trembled his eardrums, interrupting with his natural hearing patterns.

Returning to their knees, the pirates who were now unable to hear began to look at each other, trying to talk but neither of them could hear each other, they were all deafened. Rushing at Junbei from behind, one pirate launched himself into mid-air, lifting his katana above his head, attempting to slash downwards onto him. Junbei could hear everything about the man, the speed he was travelling, the rate of his heart beat and even movement of his weapon. Stepping out of the blades trajectory, Junbei slammed his tonfa into the man's face, sending him crashing into the ground from the cannonball tonfa's impact. Laughing, Kipp's enthusiasm to kill ran through his mind and leaked into his actions as the man dashed towards Junbei, attempted to close the distance. Within moments, Kipp would come into striking range."Who do you think you are kidd!? I've tangled with the strongest this seas have to offer!? Do you think a commoner such as yourself could ever end my journey to kill god?" the man shouted.

MADE BY ★MEULK

Declared Equipment :
Skill Used:
Stamina Count | Haki Stamina:

Mavis Lockheart

Pirates
Pirates

Mavis Lockheart
Mavis smiled, she was apart of something big, something big that she had control in. Unlike her past where she was just a pawn in something big to harm others.

"Alright, Junbei needs help right? He said he'd be uptown in Mock Town." Mavis' attitude was getting serious quickly.

As she ran through town she saw pirates hiding in the shadow, she pull out her gun.

"Beg for mercy." Mavis whispered.

"Mavis don't-" A voice tried to tell her not to but it was cut off short as she fired at two pirates hiding in the shadows of the buildings.

Mavis winced as a voice shrieked. "AAAAAAAAHHH RANKYU WHHYYY?"

Mavis stood, her whole body twitched, did she just hear her mother scream her father's name?

The two pirates laid wincing in pain as they had their knee caps busted. Mavis however felt mentally drained. Her mother's voice- why does she keep hearing her voice... why?

"Junbei..." Mavis whispered, falling to her knees, tears began to fall slowly.

She knew he needed help but she felt like she was in no state to help her captain not like this. Mavis felt utterly useless. Why does she even carry her mother's gun it was what her damned father used to kill her mother.

"Because of him - I HAVE NO MOTHERRR!!!" Mavis screamed angrily.

Mavis had a sinister look in her eye, this was her field now. She was going to unleash all the emotions she had locked up onto everyone else.

"Come... here." Mavis whispered, licking her lips.

Holding her gun tightly, she shoved the barrel up to one of the pirate's nose.

"This will make for a bloody sight..." Mavis smirked.

A gunshot could be heard miles away and the scream of a man from Kipp Pirates, just a grunt though. The other one with a busted knee screamed trying to crawl away. Mavis slowly walked to him.

"Do you wanna know what that felt like?" The once sweet flower asked her victim.

"No... - NO HELP SOMEBODY GET THIS SHE-DEVIL AWAY!" He screamed in fear.

Mavis smiled, "Go to bed loser." She smashed the butt of her gun on his head, knocking him out cold. 

She continued walking to the uptown part of Mock Town, Six pirates held cutlasses and daggers out at her in defense.

"Stop. You will go no further!" They all shouted in unison.

Mavis chuckled, "Is that so?" She asked.

Mavis smirked gripping her gun tightly in her left hand, tonight blood would be shedding.

Weapon Used:

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried
[Arc-Task] Jaya's Number One Kingpin - Kipp Pirates Versus Junbei Von Echo Large

Otomi's blade lashed against the man's tonfa, as the two men's movement almost synched in their exchange. Slashing towards Junbei's eyes, the man backed away slightly, maintaining enough distance to strike from mid-range, using his tonfa's elongation to his advantage. Otomi on the other hand was slightly shorter and as such, Kipp had to advance closer to Junbei to strike. "I won't be totally dependent on my Oto Oto Mi, I need to learn to use the both in unity. My Nitufia isn't that cheap!" Junbei thought, spinning his body towards Kipp, he lashed his left tonfa towards the man's left leg, in attempts to take away his footing. However, Kipp blocked the metallic baton's path with his blade's sheath. Overpowering Junbei, Kipp pushed the tonfa's against the man's wrist, in attempts of snapping it. Releasing the tonfa's Nigiri, Junbei placed both hands on his right tonfa's Shomen, entering into a spinning motion, attempting to slam the canonball into man's shoulder.

Creating distance, Kipp pulled back Otomi into his sheath, taking a stance which was similar to that of a forward lunge. "Spectre's Reach!" Otomi shouted, quickly drawing his blade from his sheath. The blade released a wind like blade, which was covered in the aura of a ghostly face. Raising his tonfa in a 'X' like shield, the man blocked the wind blades advance, being pushed back several meters from the impact into a nearby saloon's wooden fixture. "Rushing Spectre!" Kipp announced, shifting the weight against his feet to increase his speed. Drawing his blade, the man jumped into the crevice created from the wind blades impact. As the man climbed into the hole, Junbei slammed his tonfa's into the man's ribcage, shattering them from the impact of the force.

Loosing his breath from the impact, Junbei released a series of sound waves, compressing the men in a field of 180 decibel waves, the waves burst outwards fifteen meters, breaking all of the wooden fixtures in the area, it shattered several buildings, causing them to collapse on themselves. The initial shockwave pushed Kipp through at least two buildings before breaking the push with a wind blade to his hind. Rolling into the street, Otomi fell to the ground as Kipp began to clutch at his ears. Anyone who entered the field would experience scream and yelling of the highest degree in their eardrums, until eventually going death. Junbei's sky blue eyes had now turned crimson red, stepping into the street, only three meters separated the two men.

The shockwave had wiped out at least ten of Kipp's men in it's wave, their casualties dampened the will of all of those in attendance. "Your like a blood red songbird... Those sound you omit... They're unreal." Kipp said loudly, unable to regulate his own sound any longer, turning down the degree of the waves outside the five by five radius the men stood in, all of those outside the realm would be able to hear normally. "Get up." Junbei said. "I'll pound you blow for blow for every wound you inflicted to Charlotte over the years." Junbei said with immense distain.

MADE BY ★MEULK

Declared Equipment :
Skill Used:

Enemies:

Mavis Lockheart

Pirates
Pirates

Mavis Lockheart
Mavis mentally was in a dark state, all she could envision was the deaths of everyone around her, oh how sweet their screams sounded to her. Her father had taken it all from her so now she was going to take it all from everyone else, they would cease to exist. As she stood glaring down the pirates who stood in front of her guarding her from getting any closer to Junbei. They looked at her in pure fright they were scared of Mavis, good.

"So who wants to play a game?" Mavis asked the pirates in front of her, licking her lips happily.

However the pirates were deaf, nor did they get a chance to respond Mavis fired two bullets at their chest killing two of the six, then running up slamming the barrel onto one of the pirate's heads knocking them out. Taking his dagger she had flipped over one of the pirate's heads slitting his throat. Mavis was in her primal zone and these were her prey for the night, they'd have to take care of her lust for blood tonight. The other two pirates remaining had shot a flare, six more in the shadows had launched at Mavis cutting her shoulders with daggers, both side.

"Shit." Mavis whispered.

She looked at the blood that trickled from from her wound onto her fingers.

"OH you fucked up." Mavis smirked, blood-hungry.

Mavis took the dagger she had stolen and threw it at one of them, hitting them strike in the middle. Then firing three bullets at the other three grunts knocking them down on the ground cold. That was four and her hunger was not sufficed, if anything she was even more angry, each bullet she fired that killed the men she could hear her mother's scream. She shook her head trying not to think about it. Fuck this world and the people in it, Mavis had pushed the three pirates down running back to her destination, if they followed she would take care of them.

Mavis would climb a tree, seeing the pirates had blocked a way into the pub, she fired two bullets knocking out two of the pirates guarding the door. Mavis was like the grim-reaper in the night, she was the one to decide if these low-life weaklings could live or not. Mavis yet again heard her mother's sweet voice cry out in pain, Mavis was on the brink of losing her sanity.

Pirate Grunts Left: 30/50

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

Returning to his feet, Kipp stabbed Otomi into the ground. Spilling his blood onto the blade, Otomi began to release a ghastly like miasma. Obstructing Junbei's vision, Kipp lunged upwards, stabbing the blade through the man's shoulder. Junbei attempted to make his body intangible but it failed. Junbei's blood poured onto the ground, "Hidden Spectre - Gratis" Kipp exclaimed. Twisting the blade into the man's shoulder, Kipp ignited the blade in the man's wounds, causing an explosion that pushed him backwards, three meters. Pulling his blade from the man's wound, Kipp cleaned the blood from Otomi's shoulder. "Explosion Blood Rush!" Kipp exclaimed, breathing heavily. "Otomi is a blade with two abilities. It's already blessed with the ability to push people great distances. It's second ability is a curse. It explodes after being bathed in two sets of blood. First mine and secondly, any other persons after second blood shed." Kipp said, walking up the street corner, to Junbei's current position. The man had lost his grip on his tonfa, "Though I can't hear anymore... I've never relied on any one of my senses to be great." Kipp said smiling.

"Secondly. You might asking yourself, how in the world was he able to land a hit on me? I tried to phase it through?" Kipp exclaimed laughing. "Once I figured out you were a Logia, I knew your arrogance would back fire on you if you got close enough. On these seas, as long as I possess Haki, my will always be superior to yours." Kipp said grinning. Clutching at his shoulder, Junbei sat up, panting heavily, "Haki?" Junbei said, fading slightly out of consciousness from the loss of blood. Swinging his blade free of Junbei's blood, "Yes. Life Energy that allows those with strong will to hit those with Logia type abilities such as yourself. I will admit, you caught me off guard." Kipp said, looking at the man's lips, it was easy to answer his question.

"Radar - Stream!" Junbei shouted, disappearing, traveling along the low frequency waves omitted by his radar, Junbei phased into a nearby house, clutching at his wound, about eight meters away. "It's just a matter of time boy!" Kipp shouted. "It's sad that'll kill you without knowing your name!" the man screamed, still deafened from Junbei's previous attacks. Clutching at his ribcage, blood came from the man's mouth. "Tsk. I need to end this quickly." Kipp said grinning. Stabbing himself with the blade, Kipp hopped through the space travelled by his wind blade infused with his blood, checking house by house for Junbei. "Just know! If I had Kenbunshoku this match of ours would've been over!" Kipp shouted. "Come out Mr. Logia. I'll end this all in a manner of seconds." Kipp shouted, teleporting into the next house on the stretch.
MADE BY ★MEULK

Declared Equipment :
Skill Used:

Enemies:

Mavis Lockheart

Pirates
Pirates

Mavis Lockheart
Mavis was uncontrollable she was like an untamed beast drifting through the wind, the last time Mavis was this blood-lustful, was the night Mavis had fought with the Chain Pirates.

-Flashback-

Mavis took a step forward, clenching the gun's handle, holding it tight to her body. This was war. Fools, thought they could take on the Chain Pirates. Mavis had ran across the wet grass, as the storm only continued to get worse, she looked over at her captain.

"Captain..." Mavis whispered over. 

Her captain was a tan man, with a blue vest and spiked black hair.

"Mavis, keep it down." Mavis glared at him, as if she was ever really loud.

"Idiot... Captain Ty..." Ty smiled at her, Mavis managed to smile back.

Mavis had ran over to Ty's tree standing by him. "Captain...-"

A bullet came straight for them.

"Watch out!" She grabbed him ducking, the bullet piercing through the tree's bark, snapping the tree down on them. 

Quick on her feet she jumped out of the way, forgetting Ty she yank out a special bullet from her pocket and inserting it into the gun's socket. "Nooow! Fire!"

She aimed for the heart of her enemy, firing it pierced the pirates heart. As the pirate fell his body burned from the inside out.

Ty had slowly applaud her. "Nice job, Mavis-chan."

She gritted her teeth as two more pirates grabbed her captain. "You idiot!!"

She dashed at them and slammed her gun onto their arms, cracking their bones.

Ty broke into uncontrollable laughter. "You worry too much! Sero, has us covered! Remember he's the best swordsman in my crew!"

Mavis sighed, annoyed at everything. "You realize, you decided to challenge a thirty-man crew, with three logia users." Slapping Ty she forced him to look at her with her left hand. "We're a six-man crew!!"

Ty chuckled quietly. "I like our odds!" 

Mavis sighed. She knew the marines would surely come soon, this was the war of the Anubis Pirates and the Chain Pirates. Her crew surely wasn't the quiet type they caused so much trouble lately it wasn't even funny, although they didn't senselessly kill, they killed in defense, which was why there bounties were so high.

"Captain... we need to leave now!" She grabbed his hand, only for him to yank his hand back.

"We're staying, Mavis. If you don't want to take the ship and leave." Ty gave her a cold stare.

She gritted her teeth. "No, I'll stay, I'll stay until death... rips me away from you."

-End of Flashback-

She never did officially join those pirates, but now she was wondering if they were okay. Mavis felt that exact same way for Junbei.

Mavis had recklessly jumped off the tree firing into the pub at Kipp, at both his ankles.

"Please don't hurt Junbei..." Mavis had tears in her eyes, as she once again heard her mother's scream.

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

The two shots hit the man's feet, making walking become heavy, as if two bags of quicksand was attached onto them. The sound of the shots being fired had given away not only her position to Junbei, luckily the other pirates were pretty much death, unable to the sound of the woman's rifle going off. Warping outside into the streets, Junbei used the distraction to re-obtain his tonfa. Travelling through sound waves once again, the man appeared before Kipp. Breathing heavily, "It's about time we end this game of run around Kipp." Junbei said. Launching a wind blade towards the woman position as she fell, the blade was geared to slice along the woman's body diagonally. Morphing into sound, Junbei lunged his body in front the weight of the attack, pushing both Mavis and Junbei into the nearby bar.

"So Jun Jun!" Isabella exclaimed, entering a flashback sequence during the course of impact. "What'll you'll do if you meet someone who makes you want to die for them? Will you still adopt that mentality of only looking out for yourself?" the woman asked grinning, as her azure hair blue in the afternoon breeze during recess, on the playing field that the inmates would often get their daily physical activity. "If I do meet people who I could bet my life on. I'd still protect them for my own selfish interest." Junbei said fading back into the present. Pressing Mavis onto the ground, Junbei now laid atop the woman, the holes placed into the house they were cooped up in, was filled with holes. "Gishishi... Thanks for coming, Mavis. Though, it seems we both went trade for trade in this situation." Junbei said as his blood poured out onto the woman's clothing.

Kipp was swirling on the floor, clutching at his ankles which had been shot out from Mavis's attack. "Mavis. I promise I won't leave you." Junbei said getting back up, picking up the tonfa he'd discarded once again off the ground. "My first orders as your Captain is to take out the remainder of Kipp's men! Understood!? That's the least you can do for the man whose about to go all out for the first time in his life for anyone? Aren't I such a selfish person!?" Junbei exclaimed grinning, morphing into the next building. Slamming his tonfa into the man's face, Junbei pushed Kipp back once again onto the streets. Entering his intangible state, Junbei appeared into the streets grinning. Swinging his tonfa to maintain focus, "Any final words, Kipp?" Junbei inquired. "As men our weapons have far more said anything words we can verbalize." Kipp said grinning, raising Otomi towards Junbei.

Kipp flashed back to his childhood, he and Genga as master and servant in a town known as Goa. "Master. Your mother and father are sadly... No longer with us." Genga reported sullen. "It's not nice to lie...Genga... What do you mean?" Kipp responded. "My parent's died when I was very young." Kipp narrated, looking back at his youth. "I was the heir to a million dollar beli company. Making money off the poor in Goa. When my parent's pass I've never seen so many people rejoice in their life. I was probably the only one who cried at their funeral." Kipp recollected, a young image of himself, crouching down in tears in front of his parent's burial site.

"When I see eyes like his, it makes me wonder. When did I become the bad guy?" Kipp pondered, staring face to face into Junbei's sky blue eyes. "Then I remember. I was always the bad guy." Kipp said grinning, dashing forward to attempt to claim a strike. As Kipp's body moved streamline forward, one thing was also certained, the day of his mother and father's funeral, the Waste Plant at Goa burned to the ground.

MADE BY ★MEULK

Declared Equipment :
Skill Used:

Enemies:

Mavis Lockheart

Pirates
Pirates

Mavis Lockheart
The man known as Kipp seemed to struggle to walk, Mavis smiled weakly, on her knees. The tears kept flowing. She never knew how painful her mother's death was on her till now. The screams replayed in her head off of her memory. She shuddered, it was mortifying. Nobody should have to hear their mother die, especially by their own father. Mavis was so close to giving up the fight, till a wind blade was coming for her, Junbei had taken her out of it's range. She stared up at him, he was so strong and she was so weak compared to him.

Mavis had so much growing to do. Mavis' tears had stopped as Junbei had promised to never leave her, she blinked. Was he serious or was he just saying that, either way Mavis nodded, weakly standing. He had given her orders to finish off the rest of Kipp's men. She sighed, she would have to suffer through hearing her mother's death.

"As you wish, Junbei." Mavis submissively said, like a soldier she turned.

Mavis held her gun aligned with her heart, against her chest. "Mother, please lend me your power, please don't torture me I have to use your gun to win this fight."

Mavis felt relieved after that statement, she felt at peace. Just then Mavis heard a soft angelic voice.

"Do it, Mavis. I will let you use my gun just this time. Take care of yourself."

Mavis triumphantly nodded, she knew she could physically and mentally be fully engaged in the fight now.

As all the pirates around her got ready to charge at her, she jumped forward, charging at them grabbing a bag of ammunition, one of Kipp's pirates had. She had reloaded her gun fully.

"Beg for mercy, because I am sending you to the other world." Mavis grinned.

As she jumped she fired three bullets at her three pirates who tried to engage battle with her. She turned in time to parry with one of the pirates, his cutlass and her gun's barrel was of equal material. The parrying had continued for a good minute or so, each hit equal to power. As two more were sneaking up on her, she smiled.

"Please watch your step." She cunningly added, she swept down kicking their feet to trip them and then delivering the final blow, it was lights out for the pirates.

"That's six out, who's ready for more." Mavis smiled.

Her attitude had completely changed, she was more in sync with her own body movements and her ability to fight, she was at peace with herself.

Enemies:

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

"Kipp. Your biggest mistake was treating Charlotte as if she was trash!" Junbei exclaimed grinning. "Slaves are meant to be used! Whores are meant to be bought! It's the simple cycle of life." Kipp said, lunging off the ground, spinning in mid-air, sheathing his blade. The momentum pushed him closer to Junbei's person, drawing his blade, Kipp attempted to slash Junbei against his mid-section. Forming his tonfa into a 'X' Shape, Junbei intercepted the attack, pushing the man's blade above his head, into mid-air, breaking his balance. Compressing a ball of sound waves around his body, Junbei fired off a compress sphere of sound waves towards the man's mid-section. Upon impact, the sphere expanded, pushing the man backwards towards a nearby building, into a pack of Kipp's men. "CAPTAIN!" the men shouted. Kipp's blood shot from his mouth, the damage already done to his mid-section worsened. As the compressed sound wave ball pushed the man meter by meter, Kipp's body launched against the ground, moving like a locomotive, knocking away Kipp's crew like pinballs in the bowling alley.

"Great Sound Decree - Echo's Rage!" Junbei shouted. The decompressed ball pushed Kipp through several buildings, leaving his body buried beneath a series of wooden debris. As the man's teeth broke out from the impact into the wooden structures, Kipp's clothes were stained in the blood that had flown onto his person. The sphere had taken out not only the Pirate Captain but his men. "Charlotte!" Junbei shouted, stretching ever syllable in the woman's name. "It's over." Junbei exclaimed, falling to his knees. Sitting inside a saloon, several meters away from where Junbei, Mavis and Kipp fought, Charlotte sat shaking, tears streaming down her face in fear. "I-I- I promise Kipp. I wasn't with them... I. I only serve you." Charlotte said, gripping onto her hair's roots. Picking up the woman's whimpering in his range, Junbei dropped his tonfa. Kipp's men lost all vigour seeing their Captain defeated, dropping onto the floor the men abandoned their will to continue. Dragging his body towards the tavern Charlotte was located in, Junbei's figure engulfed the door's entrance passageway.

"Stay away." Charlotte said with tears in her eyes. "I promise Kipp... I promise I never betrayed you!" the woman screamed in her mental break. In the woman's psychotic state, she hadn't even noticed that the man that had entered the room was not Kipp but Junbei. Walking over to Charlotte, the woman nails scratched against the ground as she backed away. "Stop it! Don't come near." Charlotte shouted. Running towards the woman, Junbei clutched her in his arms. "It's over. Didn't you hear me? Kipp's been defeated. I won for you. You're free. Do whatever you wish." Junbei said, clutching the woman warmly. "From this day forward, Charlotte is no longer a slave, your free to do whatever you want." Junbei stated, stroking the woman's hair gently. "Free?" Charlotte asked. "Yeah. See, we're all caged songbirds. With our own symphony's to sing. Then one day, someone will open the cage door and it's up to you to choose to be free." Junbei exclaimed. "Here's your chance, Charlotte. It was nice working with you." Junbei said, smiling bittersweetly. He wanted Charlotte to come with him but forcing her would make him no better than Kipp.

Getting up from his crouched position, Junbei walked away from the woman as her trembling ended. Staring back once again, "It was nice meeting you Charlotte. If we ever meet again on these seas, I'll be glad to have you aboard my ship." Junbei said, shooting the woman a grin. Exiting the saloon, Junbei walked over to Mavis who had a slight crazed look in her eyes.  

MADE BY ★MEULK

Declared Equipment :
Skill Used:

Enemies:

Mavis Lockheart

Pirates
Pirates

Mavis Lockheart
Mavis' memory had began to fade to an event similar when the numbers were against her.

-flashback-

Mavis had walked into a crowd of citizens. She was trying to spy on other peoples conversations, so she could gather information. However it was hard to tell what she heard was true, she heard a rumor of pirates who let their bowels loose on people's faces. She shivered, gross.

She heard a little girl's voice beneath her. "Ma'am... do you have spare change?"

Mavis, sighed. "Sorry little one, I don't."

The little girl looked at her gun, pointing to it with a sly smile. "That'll do nicely, ma'am." 

Mavis shook her head no. "No way! Scram!"

The little girl had a devious smile, as she screamed. "GAAAAAAAAAAAS"

She threw a bomb to the ground, the fresh air immediately turned to a fowl smell.

Mavis covered her eyes and mouth with her hands, screaming into her hand. "Wah! What the hell!" 

Mavis felt a tug on her gun, good thing it was attached to her thigh, she gave a good high kick where she felt the tug. A shriek emitted as she heard a loud THUD! It was the small girl. She cried and tried to act innocent, a crowd surrounded her and boo'd at Mavis.

The small girl giggled, but then went back to fake tears and screamed. "I'm telling my daddy!!" 

Mavis cursed beneath her breathe. "Great. Just my luck."

The little girl came back with ten men, she pointed directly at Mavis. "That's the woman who kicked me!!"

-End of Flashback-

As she stood she smirked. She had the perfect plan, in the time that her captain fought the Kipp Pirates' Captain she had gave them a interesting look of amusement. Mavis had broke a box of guns.

"Let's see if you guys can shoot me first you can kill Junbei." Mavis smirked.

She slid the broken box of guns at the pirates. As they reached for the gun the pirates and Mavis had counted down from three.

"1..." Mavis said with the pirates, she could feel her heart beating, she had to pull her trick off. "2....." The tension in the room got even more intense, "3!" Mavis had jumped as all the triggers were pulled.

They had circled her and by the time she jumped it was to late, they had all shot each other within the circle, only two were left standing who fired at her in the air.

"Not so fast!" She giggled, returning the fire as the shells of the bullets shattered and dropped to the ground.

Then quickly firing again finishing off the grunts. It was the quickest and most efficient way for her to pull off defeating the pirate grunts was to have them kill each other.

"So captain, that was fun when do we get to do it again?" Mavis gave him a crazed look, she was exaggerating but she did enjoy helping her captain.

Enemies:

Last edited by Mavis Lockheart on Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

"Gishishishi... She's pretty good." Junbei exclaimed. As Mavis finished off the remainder of Kipp's soldiers, the woman's playful smile made him come to ease. "I think it's time we get out of here... Mavis." Junbei stated. As the man walked away, Charlotte came stumbling out of the building. "Junbei." the woman said softly, whispering. Junbei continued to walk away, paying no attention to the woman's call. "JUNBEI!" Charlotte exclaimed. Stopping his advance, "What?" Junbei said crudely. "You- You said if I wanted to I could come with you on the seas right?" Charlotte inquired. "If it takes me telling you choose your own path to strengthen your resolve then I don't want you to be apart of my crew. Best navigator or not. Take some time to think about-" Junbei's words were interrupted by the woman's screech. "I don't want to think! I want to come with you! I want to go to the Kingdom in the Sky! I-" Charlotte shouted. "Enough! I don't believe you! You're just chasing after me out of fear. I don't want you apart of my crew like this. We're done Charlotte. As of right now you're a free woman." Junbei shouted, continuing to walk away, tears welled up in his eyes. The woman pitifully followed Mavis and Junbei for a few miles, until they both passed out in an abandoned saloon, that was previously raided by Kipp's grunts. Sitting outside of the house the entire night, the crimson moon lit there discourse.

Meanwhile, as Kipp lied motionless on the floor, unable to hear or move, a figure appeared before him. "I knew I should've never trusted you loose dog... Asher." Kipp exclaimed, snarling at the man's silhouette. The marines arrived on the scene, collecting the bodies and carcasses of Kipp's men. The citizen's who had fled the city during the course of the night into the Jaya forests were overjoyed at the Kipp pirates assault. As the marines paraded the streets, Joe entered the house Junbei and Mavis were sitting in, tossing Charlotte in the house, locking the door. "Ah... You've gotten sloppy Junbei." Joe exclaimed shaking his head, as he closed the blinds. The marines knocked on the door, Joe exited pretending to be a shop owner who'd been raided, the marines took the man's statement. As the interrogation continued, the Songbird pirates slept soundly, exhausted.
MADE BY ★MEULK

Declared Equipment :
Skill Used:

Enemies:

Mavis Lockheart

Pirates
Pirates

Mavis Lockheart
OCC:
Notes:
White-Ribbon MAVIS
Beg forMercy. 

Mavis had followed her captain Junbei and did as told. When they arrived to a abandoned house, they had passed out. Mavis had a dream of the past.

-Flashback-

As the crew laid down in their quarters a shooting star had crossed the blue starry skies. Mavis however was awake, and decided to make a wish. As time passed Mavis slowly fell asleep, on top of the lookout post.

"I think Mavis, fell asleep watching the night sky." Siwsune smiled down on the sleeping Mavis.

"Ah! She's even cute when she's sleeping!" Zare swooned.

Siwsune smacked him. "She's mine! I will take her- take her and ... take all her innocence!"

Musomo ran around screaming. "AHHH! CAPTAIN WANTS TO DO MAVIS!!"

Makashi chuckled. "Oh dear..."

"You can't even do her!" Zare claimed.

Siwsune smirked. "In my dreams I can, and if we make eye contact, I can show her my dreams, that'll soon be her future." 

Haniru glared at his crew, disappointed.

"Haniru, something up?" Makashi asked.

Haniru only nodded no.

"Refuse to talk, I see. You always were the quiet type." Makashi smiled. "Unless you got one up'd my Mavis."

Haniru got furious. "I am obviously a thousand times better than her baby sniping skills!!" He fumed.

"Sure, you are. One of the bests." Makashi chuckled. 

"Maaavi-Maaavi wake up, lets do something naughty naughty!" Siwsune coo'd.

Zare kicked Siwsune off the post. "Don't touch sucha angel!! Besides, she only wants to do the naughty with me."

Mavis slowly woke up. "Huh... mrm..." She rubbed her eyes. "What's going on." 

Zare and Siwsune tried to shove each other off, fighting.

"She's mine!" Siwsune shoved back.

"Noo! Mineee! Mavi-Angel dear!" Zare pushed back.

"If I was a boy I'd obviously have bigger junk! Just like right now!" She turned to Zare.

He looked.

"OH! DEAR GOD!" Zare fell backwards from shock, off of the post and onto the lower deck.

"Hah, mines obviously bigger." Siwsune smirked.

Mavis sat in the corner fidgeting, her whole body twitched.

"Oh Mavi, don't be afraid."  Siwsune coo'd.

Mavis ran into the bottom deck of the ship hiding from Siwsune.

-End of Flashback-

Smiling about the dream, that was a time when she had departed from the Chain Pirates but had traveled yet again with another pirate crew. Mavis woke up, restocking her gun as the man known as Joe began to get interrogated the marines.

"So Junbei the plan?" Mavis asked, happily re-energized. 

She would do as Junbei said and follow him out if must. 

One does not simply,  run from me.
ULLA

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

Junbei woke up to a sharp pain in his right shoulder, breathing heavily as possible, he looked around the room in a crazed manner. At the door, the sound of the marines interrogating Junbei sept into his eardrum's sonar tone. Cracking his neck, he noticed that Charlotte was in the room, along with Mavis. Finally awakened by the rush of adrenaline, Junbei turned towards Mavis, "There's only one thing good pirates do in situations like this." Junbei said grinning. Rising to his two feet gingerly, the man grabbed for his tonfa, attaching them to his waist. "Thank you, Joe." Junbei said bowing, reaching for Charlotte and strapping her over his shoulder. Turning towards Mavis, the captain placed his finger over his mouth, pointing towards the pub's backdoor. Opening the pub's side door, he noticed a pack of marines standing guarding, backing the alley, just in case of any quick escapes.

Dashing towards the men at full speed, Junbei grabbed onto Mavis's hand and broke through the marines perimeter. Making a B-Line for the port, where he docked the Flying Dutchman. The marines broke away from interrogating Joe, to chase after the suspicious characters. "Hang on tight." Junbei said, focusing a sound waves around his feet, the man launched his body into the air, gliding along with sound waves propelling him towards the dock. Arriving, Junbei gliding onto the deck of the ship. Appearing from the masts, the ghost ship director, "What's with all the commotion Capt'!" Harvey announced. "Set sails Harv! Where going to dock back into cavern to lay low!" Junbei exclaimed.

Sending sound waves through Charlotte's body, the woman sprung up shouting at the top of her voice. Shaking her slightly, Junbei knelt down, looking Charlotte into her eyes. "Charlotte. Look into my eyes and focus. I need you to get us out of here now." Junbei said calmly. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say everything I did. I just wanted to let you choose your own path." Junbei exclaimed. "So, it's your choice. Our journey could end here or it's your hands, get us out of here." Junbei said, sitting on the deck folding his legs. Taking a deep breath, Charlotte sprung into action. Running towards the navigation deck, Charlotte began to bark orders. "Drop the sails. Position the sails starboard. Especially the main mast! I'll take the Rudder! And for heavens sake someone raise the anchor!" Charlotte shouted.

Exit.(Junbei's character)
MADE BY ★MEULK

Mavis Lockheart

Pirates
Pirates

Mavis Lockheart
OCC:
Notes:
White-Ribbon MAVIS
Beg forMercy. 

Mavis stood next Charlotte awaiting Junbei's awake state. Mavis stood quietly, as she had just finished putting the last bit of the ammo in her gun, and it's side pockets. Mavis smiled at Charlotte.

"You know he means well, right?" Mavis smiled up at her, speaking in a hushed tone.

Just then someone she had yet to meet named Harvey asked what was up.

"Just a few dozen Marines chasing us..." Mavis gigged, more so nervously giggling.

Just then the Captain had awaken and he grabbed Charlotte and grabbed Mavis' hand making a B-Line dash escape through the marines blocking the path, heading for the docks. Charlotte seemed to be panicking, however Junbei was putting their lives in her hands. Marines... would catch her again, if Charlotte didn't act. Mavis quietly prayed to whatever, or whoever it was in the skies that granted mere human beings prayers. 

As she prayed, Mavis had remembered when she got caught with the Chain Pirates by the marines and the rear-admiral had talked about making love to her. So she bit his crotch and then he flicked her with his index sending her overseas. She discarded the memory, it was for another time, clearly.

Charlotte thankfully had gotten it the together and began to blast orders at them. Mavis saw Harvey and others get to work, however nobody had the anchor.

"Got it." Mavis yelled back at Charlotte.

She yanked the anchor up, slamming it on the deck, luckily nothing had broke. Mavis nervously walked off out of view, behind some barrels. She didn't mean to make such loud noises. As she hid her mind had wondered about a friend of theirs. Jade. Her memories came flooding in quick.

-Flashback-

"Miss Mavis, what's a sea king?" Siwsune asked.

Mavis' mouth hung open. For a captain of a strong crew had they not seen a sea king? Have they even heard of one? "Oh it's a great beast of the water, that is usually aggressive and very powerful. They are powerful predators and can attack unprovoked with no fear or signs of backing down." 

Siwsune smile grew wider by the seconds. "Lets find one and catttch it!" 

Makashi looked at Siwsune. "Well I see two, serpent body Sea Kings, they're attacking that Super Galleon off in the distance, maybe an hour or two away."

Siwsune pointed to the small island that the sea kings were close by. "Lets dock there and then ride on Haniru's huge cannon size bullets! Then once we land on that ship, we'll help them fight off the Sea Kings!" 

Mavis sighed, great another dangerous side track journey that Siwsune found fun. She changed the course of the ship, sailing towards the beautiful sea-like scenery island. Sea king hunting time

-End of Flashback-

Mavis could just picture Jade wanting to be informed. She smiled as she could feel the ship taking course and leaving the docks.

-EXIT-

One does not simply,  run from me.
ULLA

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum