One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
That Moment when you know You Fucked Up[Naro] EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
That Moment when you know You Fucked Up[Naro] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
That Moment when you know You Fucked Up[Naro] EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
That Moment when you know You Fucked Up[Naro] EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
That Moment when you know You Fucked Up[Naro] EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
That Moment when you know You Fucked Up[Naro] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
That Moment when you know You Fucked Up[Naro] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
That Moment when you know You Fucked Up[Naro] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
That Moment when you know You Fucked Up[Naro] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Natalya Dragonov

Marines
Marines

Natalya Dragonov
The air around them was rather tense at the moment actually, as Natalya was in a sort of "fight" with her brother right now due to the events of earlier. He wasn't attacking her too aggresivley, however he was in part annoyed at her ruining his advances upon someone and coming off as a dick.

Goddamnit Natalya!Shut your mouth when your supposed too!

The male long-leg said as he throw a quick side kick at Natalya which she countered by raising her own left knee up to counter it before leaping back. Oh shut it! He looked like he could have been your freaking kid~!The woman would retaliate back with a forward kick of her own, which the male had easily dodged due to his slightly superior speed in comparison to Natalya. Ugh, were you this much of a pain in the ass when we were younger for fucks sake?The male would leap at her and attempt a jump kick, only for Natalya to do a back flip and midway in the flip, stop to catch his leg with her legs almost wrapping around the exposed one. Clutching it and then finishing the other half of the flip by slamming him down onto the ground by said leg and getting back up into her stance.

Well maybe if you didn't hit on whatever guy has legs .-. .

Quickly, the Male Long-leg had barely been effected by the attack, and had already gotten back up. Delivering a sudden sweep kick at Natalya to trip her up which did really catch the woman off guard. Before delivering a hard horizontal kick to her midsection. It was weaker in comparison to her attacks, but still as deadly. Sending the woman reeling back on the ground about 3 meters.Will you shut up now atleast!Christ Natalya.

The woman was pissed, and ready to resume the rest of this fight on the other hand clearly, anyone that would walk onto this scene would have at-least observed the semi beginning of their little "scrap".

Naro

Pirates
Pirates

Naro
Naroshi frantically walked around Orange Town, still in search of his brother. It was taking much longer than he'd originally expected, but time was not something that the two had on their hands anymore. He made his way throughout the town, turning around a corner onto a side street that wasn't heavily populated. he was started to get irritated. Where could Arata be? He sighed, staring off into space as he made his way down the road, He came across an extremely abnormal sight. Two individuals with abnormally long legs, one male and one female. The two of them were going back with one another, insulting each other and attacking one another. He was stunned by their appearances for longer than he should have been, which delayed his reaction to the situation. The two of them were fighting. He couldn't have just sat there and watched it continuously go on. If nothing else, he'd at least have to go in and try to calm the two of them. Which was more important? These two, or finding his brother? Naroshi's desire was to leave with his brother, but his moral compass wouldn't allow him to leave without leaving a situation so bizarre to continue to escalate. He started to move over towards the two of them at a moderate speed, stopping when he was about five meters away from the male who'd been arguing. He got a close look at the two of them, observing them in awe. They were hovering over him, standing at least several feet over Naro. The male was taller than the female from what he could see, at least by a foot or two. Despite their extremely abnormal height, the rest of their bodies were fairly normal and human. One thing was for sure, whoever these people were, they definitely weren't from Orange town.

"Hey, is everything okay over here?"

He wouldn't hesitate with the statement he made, ensuring that the two knew that he was no more than a stranger trying to facilitate whatever issue the two had been having. besides, he needed a break from all of the searching he'd been doing.  

Natalya Dragonov

Marines
Marines

Natalya Dragonov
Hm?Who the hell are you?Natalya was prepared to rush her brother and start kicking the shit out of him, but was interrupted by Naro's sudden appearance. Her brother however did not hesitate to look over and speak to him. Hm? Oh it's nothing, just a family Dispute.Ugh, what always annoyed Natalya was how her brother was so goddamn calm sometimes, it really got on her nerves.

The Long-Leg after getting herself together would sigh. Fine Fine Fine. Let's stop before we kill each other.Brushing her hair off, she would move over closer to the boy that got involved. Hm, what exactly are you doing around here?Natalya had a rather imposing build with her brother, given she was 10 ft tall and he was about 12 ft tall. As the duo were members of the Long-leg Tribe. Oh it's just a little thing, little brother sister quarral, y'know. Except we try to kill each other. That just, didn't happen haha.The Male would brush his hair back in unison with Natalya unintentionally. If naro was paying attention, the boy would notice the two shared similar habits with each other to some extent. Albeit 1 seemed rather loud, and the other was more calm and patient.

Naro

Pirates
Pirates

Naro
Naroshi's presence had been acknowledged in two different ways. The female immediately wanting to know how he was, and the male reassuring him that it was nothing more than a family dispute. He watched as the female stood up to her feet, walking closer to him, and asking what he was doing there. As she did so, the male explained how the fighting between the two was a sibling dispute, only a more.... homicidal one. So the two were brother and sister. He understood that completely, he shared a similar thing with his brother, Arata. Only it was more or so one sided, with him receiving beatings that were difficult to recover from. Naroshi took note of them as they both simultaneously brushed their hair back. He smiled as he noticed the trait. He understood it well, but never really experienced it. Him and Arata rarely ever did anything in unison. The bond between the two was more of a protective one nonetheless. He remembered that the female had asked him what he'd been doing there. He didn't intend to be rude. He looked back towards the female smiling and began to speak.

"I actually came here looking for my brother. He and i were supposed to be leaving today, but i can't seem to find him anywhere."

He seemed to space off for a moment, thinking about Arata before coming back to and continuing with the conversation he'd been attempting to hold with the female and her brother. He stared at both of them, and then spoke once more.

"By the way, i'm Naroshi. Most people call me Naro though. It's a pleasure to meet you, both of you."

He held his fist out forward, a normal greeting gesture for him had always been a fist bump.

Natalya Dragonov

Marines
Marines

Natalya Dragonov
Oh so you came here looking for your brother?What exactly does he look like?He mused rather curiously, surveying Naro from above him. It felt kinda odd to be rather taller than him, when the male threw out his fist. The two both looked equally puzzled, before Natalya crouched down to his height and "fist bumped" him as she figured.So your name is Naroshi...Hm...What exactly do you do around here?Me and my brother simply came over to this blue for a few things and happened to be in the area.However, her brother had a far different recollection of the events that transpired. More like you ruined me chasing after some fine a-

Damnit Vik I get it!Anyway, I'm Natalya and this is my older brother Viktor.The Female Long-Leg offered as a standard greeting in contrast to the normal, fuck you way she approached people usually.

Naro

Pirates
Pirates

Naro
After stating what his business there had been, The male had acknowledged what Naro had told the two, asking him what his brother looked like. His gesture was responded to by the female, who'd met his fist with her own. She reiterated that his name was Naroshi, as if she'd been taking a mental note of it. After reinstating, she asked what he did around Orange town. She let him know what she was doing there first, saying that her and her brother had business to take care of and they happened to be in the area. After her brother attempted to refute the statement she'd made, she cut him off, introducing herself as Natalya, and the male as her older brother, Viktor. She'd come forward, offering a greeting gesture, to which Naroshi responded to accordingly.

"If i'm answering you honestly, there isn't much that i do around here. I've been living in this town for ten years now, and ever since i got here all i've been doing is preparing to leave. My brother and i have been training for a while so we'd be strong enough out on the ocean when we left, which is supposed to be today."

He then recalled how Viktor had asked what his brother looked like. Was there any chance that he'd run into him? Probably not, but he was in no position to pick and choose. He'd have to go along with taking any possibilities that he was given.

"My brother, his name's Arata. blue eyes and black hair, pale skin. He carries two axes, wears a black coat. Have you seen him?"

he knew that it was a long shot, but in the case that either of the two had seen his brother, maybe he would actually be able to find him in time

Natalya Dragonov

Marines
Marines

Natalya Dragonov
Oh Ok. I hate to intrude upon you, just happened to take care of a few errands here and there.Well she wasn't going to go out of her way to assert she was a marine right now, she simply didn't care. After all this was just a normal small town boy that didn't really do much, or did he?Given all these damn pirates tended to be young guys, but to Natalya's knowledge. She knew nothing about him, and neither did Viktor. Oh your preparing to leave?What for exactly?The male long-leg asked rather curiously, given he was such a young guy it seemed. Why would he leave out to sea so early right now.You look rather young to be departing out to sea so quickly. How old are you actually Naroshi? By the way...So your brother carries that?I've never really seen him around here either.The male Long-leg really hadn't seen him around the area actually, and was just wondering tbh. So these were a few individuals in the area they were simply visiting.

Hm Yes...The Female Long-Leg pushed her glasses up as she simply looked into the sky. You plan on leaving by ferry or what?Ships don't exactly come cheap these days either.

Naro

Pirates
Pirates

Naro
OOC: Ignore this

Last edited by Naro on Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Naro

Pirates
Pirates

Naro
After he stated what he'd been doing, he'd sparked curiosity from Viktor, who'd asked him what he was preparing to leave for. He then further stated that Naroshi looked rather young to be departing to the sea, and asked how old he was. Finally, stating that he'd never seen his brother around. There were still a few things Viktor asked him that he'd have to answer, but was it wise to answer them truthfully? Regardless of whether it was or not, his father's teachings and his moral compass wouldn't allow him to distrust either of the two, as neither of them had given him a reason to do so.

"I'm sixteen. I came here to this town ten years ago, and ever since i've training myself, preparing to leave. I'm setting sail to become a pirate, and i'm looking for my brother because he's going to be my first mate."

Immediately after speaking, he wasn't sure of whether or not he'd made a mistake, but regardless what was done was done. Natalya's voice caught his attention as she asked him if he planned to leave by ferry, as ships were expensive. That messed with his train of thought. If he was being honest, he hadn't even thought of ships, or of the ferry, but that was a great idea. A great idea, but at a cost. It was something to consider when traveling over larger distances, especially due to his fear of water, but for that moment he'd be perfectly fine with traveling in the Rowboat he'd been given.

"I got the two of us a rowboat earlier today from an old friend. I figure that we'll be fine traveling in that, at least until we make it to the next island."

He then stared over to Nata, beginning to wonder what she was affiliated with.

"So, what do you do? I mean, what's your story and all?"

Natalya Dragonov

Marines
Marines

Natalya Dragonov
Wow. I heard alot of people your age have been heading out to sea actually. Something about the spirit of adventure and all that yada yada. Training yourself?I'm a martial artist myself actually, what do you do-.It was at that moment, he was cut off at hearing that Naroshi was a pirate, a pirate. Natalya and Viktor normally were mean't to give a fuck and try to arrest him actually at this moment. However that was simply not how they operated. Ah... So a pirate. Well there is alot of young people trying to become pirates these days, something about starting a new age of piracy.

Natalya was unusually rather silent as her brother spoke. Kind of thinking of how to act upon this.Hm. So you guys are gonna be pirates?What exactly made you want to be pirates?The long-legged woman was simply curious about why, not all of them were bad,but not all of them were good either. As for myself well hm hm. I am a commadore actually, do not worry. I am not here to arrest you or anything. I simply don't operate like the others do.She would offer a friendly smile, unusually Natalya was a backstabber and alot of things before, but recent events had caused her to change somewhat. Especially with what she went through down in NB.

Naro

Pirates
Pirates

Naro
Viktor began to speak to Naro, saying that the two had a passion in martial arts in common, but then abruptly stopped. Was he reacting to the information Naroshi had told him? Was it the right choice to be honest with him? He'd have to wait for the man to speak to find out.

He acknowledged the fact that Naroshi was planning on become a pirate, and then spoke of a "new age of piracy", saying that a lot of young people had been becoming pirates those days. Natalya seemed to take interest in his motivation to be a pirate, asking him why him and his brother wanted to be pirates at all. She then stated that she herself was a commodore, and told him not to worry. That she didn't plan on arresting him, and that she didn't operate as other marines would. So they were marines? At least she was. It was strange. Every other marine Naro had come into contact would either berate him for him being the son of a pirate, or would try to fight him. Even though he desired peace between the two affiliations, the negative perception that the public had towards pirates made it nearly impossible for him to ever achieve such a feat, but his goal in becoming a pirate was to at the very least try.

He smiled back at Natalya after noticing hers, a comforting gesture between them which made him feel more comfortable with being honest with the two. He fully intended to answer what She'd ask of him with nothing but the truth. His truth.

"My father was a pirate. His name was Akio, and he led a crew of pirates on his own. He raised me by himself from when i was a baby from when i was six, out on the sea, teaching me how to fight and defend myself. Then, he brought us to Orange town, and stayed there with me for a while, but he planned on leaving me there. I didn't know that at the time. My guardian, Ushio told me that he wanted to protect me from his life as a pirate. When i found out that he was going to be leaving me there, i ran to the docks to try and stop him before he and his crew could get out on the ocean, but when i got there it was too late. They were out on the sea. But then......"

He felt himself getting choked up as tears began to fill his eyes. He'd never really went into detail about what he'd witness on the day of his father's death, and talking about it with someone whom he'd just met, being so open, it forced his emotions out of him. He paused, and wiped both of his eyes, staring back up at the two and continuing.

"The ship was sunk, by a group of marines, and my father and his crew never came back up......"

He took a moment to let the statement sit there momentarily, as if he was allowing himself to come to terms with the reality of it. The fact that his father was gone, and there was nothing that he could have done about it.

"But.... Um,..... Before he died, before he went out onto the sea in that ship, he talked to me. He asked me what i wanted to be when i was older, and i told him that i wanted to be a pirate just like him. He warned me about the life of a pirate. Told me how the people fear you, how they think that you're bad, but my father was never that way. He never wished to bring harm to people. He never stole. Gave away everything he had to people in need. He knew how the world perceived pirates in a negative way, and he told me that his dream was to one day see a world where that wasn't the case. He wanted to see a world where people didn't fear pirates, marines, or anyone. He wanted to see a world where pirates weren't looked at in fear, but in respect. He wanted peace. He told me that he wanted pirates, marines, and all of the like to be able to get along, and to not have to hate each other based solely upon their affiliation. And that's why i'm going to become a pirate. To make his dream a reality, and to make sure that i gain the same respect on the seas that he had. I want to complete his dream, and for that i have made his dream my own."

Natalya Dragonov

Marines
Marines

Natalya Dragonov
Oh My Hm Yes...The long-Leg listened to the boy's story rather sympathetically, you know. Prior to today, Natalya would not have given a shit about his story, she would have just kicked him and killed him in1  blow actually, and attempted to turn him in for a reward. In fact you could say the long-leg would have done alot of things instead of what she was actually doing right now. However, by taking the time to actually sit down and listen to someone elses problems. Regardless of whether or not it was an act or not, truelly effected her. This young man seemed to have some kind of resolve in life, and some kind of big Goal. A goal that was far bigger than hers in the first place.

Her entire goal at the start was just to make it big in the underworld, to get big in illegal dealings and that shit, and truely what she had been doing was altering her progressively over time, but it was what this kid had said to her right now. That really clicked. It was like that one moment where you just hear something and snap utterly out of a trance. You know, that moment where you have the biggest realization almost like your mind took a dump in your thought process and shit all over it. Viktor himself seemed to carefully analyze Natalya's expression as she took this in, clearly knowing that something inside of herself changed the minute she seemed to hear his words.

Huh..Sounds like your father was a.

Nice...Guy.

Hm...She was just so... Huh. She really didn't know what to say.You know. I don't see any purpose in arresting every pirate that exists to be honest.The woman simply mused on. I used to be a marine, that didn't care about anything but a paycheck. in fact, I still was arriving here. I operated a little differently, and frankly everythings started to get to me....I never cared about anybody before.It sounded kind of awkward, and unusual, and rather sudden. But...I don't know how to say it, but I don't want to arrest everyone now. I don't want to be like the other marines in general, Something...Needs to change..Viktor looked over at his sister rather puzzled, and would inquire. Um nat, are you sure your ok?This is rather sudden of you.

Yeah...I just realized something you know?

The duo were partly sympathetic to the boy more so than they thought they were going to be. What turned out to be simply an act changed into actual emotion. Your storys rather...Bad I guess, feh, but. Good Luck on your Journey.

Naro

Pirates
Pirates

Naro
After he finished speaking, he was unaware of how either of the two would react. Whether they would respect his honesty, or wouldn't care at all in the slightest. All he knew for sure was, the fact that neither of them had arrested him or attempted to harm him physically had to have meant something. While it didn't automatically have to mean understanding, at the very least it would mean interest. Viktor was the first to make a verbal response, while he did so hesitantly, he spoke aloud, stating that Naroshi's father sounded like a nice guy, only to have the end of his statement finished by Natalya. Naroshi then listened as Natalya reacted in the way she did, stating that she didn't see the reasoning behind arresting every pirate that existed. This was strange for him to hear, because up until that point he'd never met a marine that didn't hold a grudge against him due to whom he had descended from. For the entirety of his time in Orange Town, he'd been giving nothing but dirty looks by most of the adults, shunned away by the other children, and made to look as a delinquent by the marines due to their prejudice against him for his father being a pirate. The fact that someone who was affiliated with the marines had a somewhat unique outlook on that was surreal to him.

He continued to listen as Natalya said she used to be a marine that only cared for a paycheck, and that she still had been upon her arrival to Orange Town.She then went on to say that she'd never cared about anyone before. Naro could tell that this was something that was somewhat foreign to her. Emotion, at least for people such as him. He could see that she was coming to a realization that maybe she wouldn't have seen before were it not for his honesty with her. She then hesitantly continued on by saying that, she didn't feel the same way anymore. She didn't feel it necessary to prosecute every pirate anymore. She didn't want to be like all of the other generic marines, and stated that something would have to change. Viktor began to speak to her, but Naro was too stunned to listen to him.

This was something that he never would have expected to happen, at least not so soon. He'd always intended to spread a will of peace and understanding, but the fact that it had actually somewhat worked? For the first time in his life, since he'd made this goal his life goal, he'd gotten his point and his meaning through to someone else. And a marine at that. It was all too shocking, too unbelievable to him. He then listened to Nata commenting on the story he'd told, and then wishing him luck on his journey. Naroshi answered her back with a smile, a meaningful, emotional smile. He was in debt to her at that moment. Not only did she spare him when she could have easily arrested him or worse, but she understood him. She brought even more optimism to his current outlook on what he believed himself to be capable of accomplishing in the world, and that was something that he couldn't let go without showing his gratitude. He looked up towards the sky, noticing that a little time had gone by. It wasn't as bright as it had been before, and the hours of the day weren't going to wait for him. He had to find his brother, and as fast as he possibly could. He turned his vision back towards the two, and spoke.

"Thank you, both of you. You..... I know that you could have easily arrested me, took me into custody. If i'm being honest, you probably could have killed me. But you didn't. You listened. And for that, i am grateful. I know i'm a nobody right now. Just a kid with naive hopes and dreams. But i promise you, when i make it out on the sea, i will make a name for myself. And after i do, i will come to you both and repay you for the kindness you showed me today. I won't forget it."

With that and a single wave, Naroshi turned around back towards the direction of which he'd run from, and then started sprinting back down the street in the same direction of which he'd come from. He'd turn his head back around, smiling back at the two, and if uninterrupted, he'd make his way around the corner, off to continue the search for his brother.

(exit thread)

Natalya Dragonov

Marines
Marines

Natalya Dragonov
Hm...Alright.The female marine would laugh, and actually begin to laugh unusually. She never usually showed happiness torwards anybody in her life actually. Most of the time she was serious, and uncaring, and frankly didn't want to deal with anybodys shit, but somehow. Through her interaction with this young man. She felt...Different. Don't call it kindness... Call it....The Female Long-leg would make a gesture in the air with finger quotes. Call that shit..."Justice". Haha.As the boy seemed to be grateful and walk away. Viktor would walk over to his sister and inquire. Natalya, are you really sure this is how you want to go about things?I thought you wanted too.-

I know. I feel...Different about this now. You know?Let's just go or some shit.

[EXIT]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]