One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Fire and flames [Task] EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Fire and flames [Task] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Fire and flames [Task] EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Fire and flames [Task] EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Fire and flames [Task] EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Fire and flames [Task] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Fire and flames [Task] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Fire and flames [Task] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Fire and flames [Task] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fire and flames [Task] Empty Fire and flames [Task] Mon May 02, 2016 6:15 am

Tatayuri Harvelle

Marines
Marines

Tatayuri Harvelle
Task Name: This house is on fire
Tier: 1
NPC or PC: PC
Crew, Team, or Personal: Team
Description: Tatayuri and Jessica did recover from their fight with the admiral and are both about to leave the hospital. When they enter town want to enjoy themself but something happens while they are walking through the town. There is a fire and 2 children are stuck inside. Its their job to save the two children. The building is on fire but not so horrible that it isnt impossible to save them.. After that some villagers may ask for more favors or Jessica and Tatayuri can call it a day. They will be rewarded fo saving the kids.
Enemy Details: none
Boss: none

(++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++)

Tatayuri wakes up in the hospital. Today is the day that he is going to be fired from the hospital and is free to go home. He lifts himself up and Jessica si laying in the bed next to him. Ater she kicked himmout before the nurses prepared asecond bed next to hers for me. I look at her to see if she is awake.It seems not. He releases a heavy breath and lays back on his bed. He looks at the ceiling wich was just white and boring. Nexty to his bed is some warter and food. He drinks the water and eats the food. After that he is still bored and sneaky gets Jessica s food and eats that too. After like a half hour of boredom he gets upand walks near Jessica s bed. He acts sneaky sneaky and pokes her against her cheeck. WHen she doesnt react he keeps poking. while whispering in her ear"Come on wakey wakey im bored lets go"

A hour later Tatatyuri leaves the building with Jessica all beaten up with bruises and bulbs aand a blue eye. Admiral Kirito is walking between us incase Jessica would attack Tatayuri again. They walk back to the headquarters without talking until Kirito ends the awkward silence. "It seems both of you fully recovered so no need to give you two time to rest. Tomorrow I want to see you both at my office for a talk. I have to go now have a good day. " The admiral leaves the 2 room mates alone and goes back to his admiral duties. When its just me and Jessica we walk towards the appartment but before we get there we need to go through the town.

2Fire and flames [Task] Empty Re: Fire and flames [Task] Mon May 02, 2016 9:48 am

Jessick Wayward

Marines
Marines

Jessick Wayward
As Kirito leave the two of them alone Jessica waits for a few moments walking in the silent air between them "Quite awkward don't you think Tatayuri" before he could reply Jessica's foot has swung round attempting to smash into his face "Why you sneaky sod". By chance Tatayuri slightly slipped on a burning flag that flew into his path; keeping his balance and dodging Jessica attack. Impressed by his reflexes Jessica calms down "Sorry for my hostility, dinners on me". ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHA AHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHH HELP! SOMEONE HELP1!!1". Not too far down the street screams for help raise up as the ripples of their panicking sound waves reach the Marines Jessica and Tatatury, followed by the whiffs of flames, smoke, and burning wood.

Tatayuri and Jessica burst into action ignoring their already stacking injuries and pain sprinting towards the rising clouds of smoke as it became even more difficult to breathe the closer they got to the crises; several marines were already on scene with the sole intention of pretending anyone from entering the building and from the fire spreading; with no consideration to those still inside. On arrival Jessica quickly realises there were still several kids still inside and without hesitation burst into the burning building with no consideration for her own life. The building flames were reaching quite the heat and height nearly engulfing the entire building not to mention the choking smoke as if hell had invaded this place of livelihood.

Jessica wasn't expecting anyone to join her in this act of stupidity, potentially leaving the living in a suicidal act. Wrapping some of her bandages around her mouth and nose preventing the smoke from filling up her lungs "Call out to me, where are you".

3Fire and flames [Task] Empty Re: Fire and flames [Task] Mon May 02, 2016 6:53 pm

Tatayuri Harvelle

Marines
Marines

Tatayuri Harvelle
When its Just the two of us it gets awkwardly quiet again. Jessica breaks the silence. Before I can respond she makes a attempt to smash Tatayuri's face. He is lucky when he slip and almost falls. Also dodging a burning flag flys at me. Somehow the dodge looks kinda cool, because of the flag I already forgot about jessica's attempt to smash his face. She didnt and promises me dinner. "I will keen you on that one"

Tatayuri then kneels down to look at the half burned flag. The Black burned side is still warm. That meant that there is a fire nearby. Just at that moment when Tatayuri looks up to Jessica we hear screams for help. I look at the direction and see smoke. Jessica is already running away. "Hey wat for me!!!" I catch up to her when we arrive at the burning buildings. The fire already spread to other house. On arrives we smell the burning building and People standing outside . Some throws bucket water in a attempt to stop the fire. A woman screams and cries for her children. Jessica goes inside knowing someone is still inside. Tatayuri does not follow her immidiantly in her recessie action. I ask the woman hiw many of her children are inside and if she knows where they might be. She answer that both two of her children are inside but the fire split lt her from them so she does not know where they are. I want to enter now too when I hear above me screaming. Two children are standing on the roof of the burning building. That was good news to me. They were still alive the act wouldnt be for nothing and I know now where to find them. I rip.some of my shrt and put it on my mouth to protect myself agaisnt the smoke.

I enter the building. Inside the living room I find jessica looking around her. Not knowing where to go. When she does see him she feels happy. She didnt expect anyone crazy enough to follow her inside. She wanted to thank him and liften her bandages of her mouth. Before she can open her mouth Tatayuri jumps at her and pushes the bandages on her mouth. She wanted to punch him for that but was glad he did what he just did.She forgot for a moment about the smoke.

Instead of talking Tatayuri uses signals to tell her that there were 2 other people in the building. I do also let her know that she needs to follow me because I know where they are. Jessica does have a hard time at understanding because she never really payed much attention when she had educatie about signals. After a third time where Tatayuri used easier sign she understands it. To not waste anymore time he grabs her hand and pulls her with him. She just accepts and follows also blushing a little because he is holding her hand but the bandages and the heat off the fire on her skin make the blush not vissible.

4Fire and flames [Task] Empty Re: Fire and flames [Task] Wed May 04, 2016 6:36 am

Jessick Wayward

Marines
Marines

Jessick Wayward
Jessica and Tatayuri make their way up the 2 stairways, in order to rescue the children 1 floor above them, connected by their hands as vision became difficult. Things would only get worse at this point. The staircase above them would collapse, breaking the way ahead, the way is shut and the burning keeps it. Taking quick action Jessica places her left knee into Tatayuri stomach."Bend over"; at which point she climbs onto his back with both knees placed firmly on his back. "Now!". Tatayuri was quick to realise what she was doing and went along with it. at which point she was alone just her and the two kids she needed to locate. meanwhile Tatayuri went outside to prepare an exit plan for Jessica and the kids.

Entering the expected room Jessica would find the kids trapped in a wooden wardrobe moments away from being engulfed in flames; with no route to reach them, or no normal route at leased. Alone she would use her devil fruit in order to remove the wardrobes roof while still keeping it stable, reaching down with 2 ectoplasm arms in order to save them. Together at last the three of them would have a window at their back and flames closing in, and no safe way out *Smash* Jessica smashes the windows open in order to attempt a last resort jump putting her life last over the kids, like any good marine would. "Tatayuri!, if you have my back now is the time!!!".

5Fire and flames [Task] Empty Re: Fire and flames [Task] Thu May 05, 2016 7:56 am

Tatayuri Harvelle

Marines
Marines

Tatayuri Harvelle
WHen  Tatayuri bends over Jessica gets on top of me and I cataputl her in the air so she can grab the ceilingand climb up to the next floor. For Tatayuri is no way to go up. He leaves the children in Jessica 's  hands and trusts that hey will be fine now. It wasnow up to him to help them down. The flames are closing in on me and I see the flames moving towards me and the window. Tatayuri assumes that the flames upstrairs would do the same.  He runs tot he window sideincase Jessica does see that as the only way out. SHe migh had to jump. That would be a fall she and the children would not surviveso it is his ji=ob to make sure they do. under him the floor breaks while running. A hole in the floor makes him fall1 floor down. He feels the heat and flames licking his skin. He quicly still a bit disorentated because o the fall he struggles to further tot he window. He smashes the window. Glass cuts open his hands . He kicks and slalms the shapr parts ion the sides away too. He leans forward to look up.

At htat moment I hear Jessica yelling for help and glass is smahes out of the window. He quickly pulls himself back insideto dodge the glass shards. He leans back forward when the glass rain stops. "Im here I got your back. Quickly hold the children and jump I will catch you!!" Jessica grabs the children and hasitates first not sure if Tatayuri would catch her. Behind her the floor is crumbling and there was s no other way out. It was the only way. SHe gulps and lifts the children and jumps. The children and Jesica scream scred so do the people on the ground. Tatayuri stays calm and concentrates. Jesica looks down and thegroud is getting closer ast. She starts doubting Tatayuri for amoment and hate but then it stops suddenly. She is hnanging in the air and 2 strong arms are wrapped around arms under her armpits.

There is no way back anymore. Behind Tatayuri the floor starts crumbling too. Instead of pulling her in. It was just 1 floor down. He balances and climbs in the window. Jessica and the children look scared and scream when I bend over. Instead o falling Tatayuri hangs with his feet on the edge o the window. It was just 2 more meters down for jessica now as i stretch my arms sso they are hanging even lower. I whisper in Jesica s ear "Take care of them i will be safe." He lets Jessica fall the now last 2 meters.

At that moment Jessica lands safely on the gound and tatayuri is still hainging The floor collapses. Tatayuri swings with his feet and is able to grab the winto next to him. He hands now  with his hands and lets himself fall so I wouldnt fall above Jessica or the children. Just in time as the while buildign collapsed.

{Exit}

Last edited by Tatayuri Harvelle on Sat May 07, 2016 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

6Fire and flames [Task] Empty Re: Fire and flames [Task] Sat May 07, 2016 7:03 pm

Jessick Wayward

Marines
Marines

Jessick Wayward
While the day was done and despite being recently freed from the hospital they found themselves in an extremely dangerous situation as they worked together to face a devastating house fire which would leave the house in ruins and thus alas; despite the lives of the family they saved their home would be lost completely "Excuse me, you're the mother correct" a middle-aged woman with black curly hair, a damaged right eye wearing a black office coat and a casual blue dress. "Yes, thank you for saving my kids"Right well you can state in my apartment while your rehousing, passes through the proper channels" the mother would *grab Jessica with both arms around Jessica shoulders; hugging her tight as tears begin to fall "How will i ever repay you"No need just doing my duty as Marine, though could u write a list of what the little ones like to eat, once all signs of flames are gone please attempt to locate anything that survived the blaze. This is the address2.

Jessica would leave not talking to tatayuri despite gaining a little respect, she found his actions reckless and stupid as she knew she was never in any real danger due to her devil fruit exact during the jump out the window but tatyuri could have burned to death, burning in the salt of the bottom ground.   The day would be completed with Jessica adding an extra bed into Tatayuri room; nearly double the size of his own "You sleep in my room while the family is staying with us". Without giving tatayuri an option Jessica takes charge.

[exit]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum