One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
quest -  The Quest For Resurrection part three EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
quest -  The Quest For Resurrection part three EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
quest -  The Quest For Resurrection part three EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
quest -  The Quest For Resurrection part three EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
quest -  The Quest For Resurrection part three EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
quest -  The Quest For Resurrection part three EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
quest -  The Quest For Resurrection part three EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
quest -  The Quest For Resurrection part three EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
quest -  The Quest For Resurrection part three EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1quest -  The Quest For Resurrection part three Empty The Quest For Resurrection part three Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:14 pm

Alaric

Pirates
Pirates

Alaric
Task Name: Ambush slimming the Competition
Tier:2
NPC or PC: NPC
Crew, Team, or Personal: Crew
Description: Zanji and his crew have been followed out into a path leading through the forest which leads to the location of the old woman who holds the map and are ambushed by some competitors that want the Mera Mera no mi take em out or incapacitate them!
Enemy Details: 5 tier contestants 5 t1 contestants 2 t2 Contestants
Boss: No

Alaric

Pirates
Pirates

Alaric
Zanji  hummed to himself softly as he  began his journey out of town this sure had been weird so far in this competition but he was glad he had his crew mate with him. He Leaned up against a brick wall just outside of the town and sighed as he would wait for fury to catch up with him. He closed his eyes for a few moments and listened as the wind gently breezed by. a gentle gust making his tie flutter in the wind as he took in a deep breath and let himself relax as he listened to the sounds of his hometown.

Nothing really had changed much about his hometown since his departure save for a few completed buildings that were still being built at the time. He was glad lougetown was doing very well. Someday when he became a truly strong pirate he was going to make lougetown part of his territory just like the yonkou claim there territories in the new world. The thought made his heart palpitate in joy at the thought of having his hometown be under his control. First thing he would do was take back his families home. After all he would need somewhere to stay when he visited.  

He reached into his shirt and pulled out the golden locket that he kept beneath his shirt and held it in his hand. He gently rubbed the top of it with his thumb and clicked a small button on the side and the locket opened. He slowly opened his eyes and looked down at the picture of his parents on the inside and smiled at them affectionately. He slowly raised his right hand and gently and lovingly rubbed the pictures with his thumb and muttered aloud "Soon i will find the fruit."

WC 300
TWC 300/1250
Song on locket:

Pic of Neah's Mother:

Pic of Neah's Father:

3quest -  The Quest For Resurrection part three Empty Re: The Quest For Resurrection part three Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:36 pm

Fury

Pirates
Pirates

Fury
"Yeah yeah, you're gonna find the fruit, I'm gonna find a drink, we both end up in bed with a hot screw. Hopefully not the same bed of course, because that might just throw a wrench into our relationship." Fury said as he walked past, a bottle of stolen sake in one hand, the other hand stuffed into his pocket. Admittedly he was uncertain of where this mess of a quest was gonna go. Sure, his captain really wanted this, and he could support that. But with at least two members of the crew having gone AWOL, Fury had been shoved up to the rank of first mate, a position that the good doctor was not sure he was really cut out for. But cut out or not he was needed for this role, so he would carry out said role.

"Ok then, so, after we get this fruit of yours, then what? You lose the ability to swim, we head out to the grand line, find some yonkuo to put ourselves under, and spend the next couple of decades terrorizing the high seas and building ourselves a reputation and bounty, before some ambitious up and comer pirate thug, or some honorable, self righteous marine, or revolutionary, finally decide they are big enough to drag the big dog down and tear us from our lofty perch by the throat? Because I gotta say, if that really is the plan, then sign me right the hell up. Just make sure there is plenty to drink along the way."

4quest -  The Quest For Resurrection part three Empty Re: The Quest For Resurrection part three Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:23 am

Alaric

Pirates
Pirates

Alaric
Zanji continued leaning up against the wall his mind off somewhere else as he listened to the song of the locket. His eyes focusing on the pictures of his parents a small small was etched upon his face. He heard the sound of footsteps approaching and clicked the locket shut the music stopping immediately. he placed the lockets chain back around his neck and stuffed it back down his shirt and patted it down. He looked over and saw fury coming along the road a bottle of sake in his hand he shook his head and chuckled loudly. He crossed his arms in front of his chest.

he shook his head as fury asked his questions "Ok then, so, after we get this fruit of yours, then what? You lose the ability to swim, we head out to the grand line, find some yonkuo to put ourselves under, and spend the next couple of decades terrorizing the high seas and building ourselves a reputation and bounty, before some ambitious up and comer pirate thug, or some honorable, self righteous marine, or revolutionary, finally decide they are big enough to drag the big dog down and tear us from our lofty perch by the throat?" He clicked his tongue behind his teeth and looked directly into fury's eyes. A fire burning within his eyes "Once I get that fruit your going to remove all my internal organs and drain all my blood after I die of course, but leave my eyes. Of course this fruit grants me the ability to return to life once and function without the aid of organs."

He paused for a moment but his tone remained focused an his eyes never wavering "I need you to keep my body in the big fridge below deck of the ship, basically upon my Resurrection any missing organs or muscles will function despite that they are missing, virtually I will be immortal unless my body is completely destroyed." He smirked and stopped leaning up against the wall and began to head down the raod slowly walking but kept within a foot apart from fury. "This fruit also gives me other abilities but more on that later as for after words i will need to start getting more crew mates again perhaps forge a alliance with another crew but no we do not serve under anyone but ourselves as for my grand plan." He stopped in his tracks as he turned his head and looked over his shoulder and looked at fury "I am going to burn mariejois to the ground someday once we have acclimated enough power and murder every single last celestial dragon.

WC 444
TWC: 744/1250

5quest -  The Quest For Resurrection part three Empty Re: The Quest For Resurrection part three Thu May 26, 2016 12:18 am

Alaric

Pirates
Pirates

Alaric
Zanji shook his head  and closed his eyes for a moment and then sneezed hard. He shook his head and sent out a snot rocket out of his right nostril onto the ground and when he turned about his crew mate was gone. He shook his head and scratched it in confusion. Just where on earth could he have gone he was just here a minute ago. He could never take his eyes off his crew mate for a minute. He shrugged and began to continue along his way. He didn't need to deal with this at the moment for now he needed to get his mind situated on the task at hand.

Perhaps he had scared off his crew mate with the talk of removing his internal organs  after he died? He sighed and dug his hands into his pockets and continued along the way heading towards his destination for the next and final clue to the location of the contests prize. He whistled to himself happily as he walked along the dirt road.Taking in the familiar sights of the countryside. He had not been home in quite a while and he had missed its smells and sights a little bit. Perhaps if he had time he would visit his parents graves and pay his respects.

He sighed as he came to a blockage at the road. A few trees had fallen and were blocking off the road. He bent down onto one knee and examined the base of the tree. He narrowed his eyes as he saw what appeared to be hacks against the tree. This was no natural cause someone had cut down these trees. He slowly dug his right hand out of his pocket and began to move it towards his coat pocket reaching for his new pistol, when a voice called out. "Not so fast your completely surrounded!" He paused a moment and slowly got up from the ground and looked around him about a dozen men began to emerge from the darkness of the forest each holding a weapon.

He sighed hard and shook his head as he counted out the number of people. "Smart cutting off the road to the old lady's house however, Not smart enough for people who are in a bit of a rush and with short patience." He glared his eyes as he looked at one of the men directly ahead of him who held a large metal pipe. The men all began to laugh hysterically at zanji a very poor choice of things to do. The man directly ahead of zanji smirked "Maybe you need your eyes checked boy there are 12 of us and only one of you." He smirked and licked his lips slowly. " Man you must suck more at math worse than me." the man glared at zanji and spoke "what do you mean?"  Zanji smirked wider and spoke in a calm tone "There's only 10 of you."

With that he moved at full speed pulling out his gun with his right hand and his sword with his left and quickly dispatched  with two or the men who were clumped together.  The two men fell down to the ground there eyes rolled into the backs of there heads as his sword dribbled down blood. He quickly took aim and fired off all four of his shots in his pistol aiming for the group of men that were less than 5 meters  away. The men fell down clutching there chests bullet holes where there hearts were located. He brought the gun up to his face and blew off the smoke from the barrel.

He looked around at the faces of the scared men as he emptied his pistol cartridges onto the ground nonchalantly "whos next?  He sighed as the remaining 4 lower goons charged angrily at zanji with clubs embedded with spikes in them. He sighed and quickly parried eh clubs with his sword his skill was easily equal to theirs in melee weaponry combat he skidded back a few inches and tossed his gun into the air and  pushed his sword into dirt and changed to using hand to hand techniques. He smirked and he charged in  and quickly dispatched them with a twirling kick to the face of each of the men. Each one fell to the ground unconscious as he spat and looked at the remaining two men.

He panted slightly this was taking longer than he anticipated. He was going to have to finish this battle quickly and he had just the right technique to use against them. He narrowed his eyes and took a deep breath and charged at full speed along the way he quickly picked up his sword and quickly brought his right hand to his side and concentrated building power in his arm this was going to tax him somewhat but this would end the fight.  He let out a warriors cry as he sunk his right hand into man on the right stomach  and suddenly the mans eyes widened in extreme pain crying loudly and suddenly he was sent back as a secondary shockwave hit him straight through he trees through the path. He quickly spun his sword behind him and used his reverse cut technique and cut off the second mans head and he slowly panted and fell down to one knee panting slightly. His hands resting upon the pommel of his sword as he grinned triumphantly. "Whoops looks like I miscounted I must be having a off day." He slowly walked back over and picked up his fallen gun and replaced the ammo inside it and sheathed his weapons back into his coat and headed down the road to the final clue to the location to his prize.

(Zanji exit)

WC: 967
TWC :1711/1250

Techs used:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum