One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
quest - Quest for Resurrection (part 2) EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
quest - Quest for Resurrection (part 2) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
quest - Quest for Resurrection (part 2) EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
quest - Quest for Resurrection (part 2) EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
quest - Quest for Resurrection (part 2) EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
quest - Quest for Resurrection (part 2) EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
quest - Quest for Resurrection (part 2) EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
quest - Quest for Resurrection (part 2) EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
quest - Quest for Resurrection (part 2) EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1quest - Quest for Resurrection (part 2) Empty Quest for Resurrection (part 2) Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:30 pm

Alaric

Pirates
Pirates

Alaric
Task Name:The Competition grows more fierce (part one)
Tier: 2
NPC or PC: npc
Crew, Team, or Personal: Crew
Description: Many people have signed up for this contest and have already gotten a head a start upon  the crew take them down to slim the competition in the outskirts of town.
Enemy Details: 25 tier one grunts 2 tier 2's Contestants
Boss: no

2quest - Quest for Resurrection (part 2) Empty Re: Quest for Resurrection (part 2) Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:49 pm

Alaric

Pirates
Pirates

Alaric
Zanji had returned to the ship after his ordeal at the town square he was a bit tired but then again he did run all the way from the center of town to the docks. He smirked as he boarded his ship and  walked up the gang planks. He saw a few drops of blood of the dock which could only mean that doc had gotten back from the marine base with there new hopefully friend. He smirked and climbed up the stairs and leaned up against the railing. Everything was beginning to fall into place his pan for his devil fruit his increased wealth and now a higher bounty.

He would need to come up with a new nickname once he ate the fruit and returned from the land of the dead. He pursed his lips and frowned oh thinking up new nicknames was such a pain in the ass. He was never very good at it he tapped his foot impatiently and loudly and sighed. Suddenly something clicked inside his head like a bolt of lightning had hit his brain. Neurons had sped up when he was suddenly struck with inspiration. He smiled wide and would move down to the deck and He walked towards the medical bay and opened the door a crack and spoke "Hey fury all hands on deck I got a major job to do and I need everyone's help how is my newest addition doing?"

He would wait a few seconds before closing the door behind him giving fury ample amount of time to speak and would head to the dormitories and the kitchen as well as where Will usually liked to hang out below deck in his own workshop repeating the message "We got a big job for us to do and I need everyone on deck we move out in five minutes."

WC:312

Last edited by Zanji on Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

3quest - Quest for Resurrection (part 2) Empty Re: Quest for Resurrection (part 2) Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:42 pm

William D. Young

Pirates
Pirates

William D. Young
William had spent most of his time in his workshop, he just enjoyed doing what he loved to do. It wasn't a sin, and he obviously had to right to sit alone in the dark and build stuff. While he was tweaking around on his wristwatch, trying to make it better, he heard Zanji talk to Fury about a new addition. That meant that the crew had one new member. Will only hoped if this new member wasn't as much as a pansy as everyone else in this crew. Will was the only one that would kill for fun. After all, he isn't a soft person after all.

A few minutes later, he heard the door open and saw Zanji's head pop in. Zanji told him that he had a big job for the crew and that he wanted them all to meet up on the deck in about five minutes. Not only was he curious at what Zanji wanted, but he wanted to see this new member as well. He was fairly curious at who he or she was and what they acted like. Will felt like he was the only member in the crew that actually didn't care about the lives of innocent people. Will tried to fix his hair a bit, as it covered his eyes; while he was walking up to the deck.

Once he reached the deck, he looked around and saw that he was the first one to arrive; after Zanji. He always was the first, after all that's the responsibility of a First-Mate after all. To be honest, his job as FM wasn't really important to him but, Zanji was his "friend" and he had to respect that. William grinned and said, "So Zanji... Where is everyone?"

WC: 303

4quest - Quest for Resurrection (part 2) Empty Re: Quest for Resurrection (part 2) Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:48 pm

Fury

Pirates
Pirates

Fury
It wouldn't be long before Fury exited his office, wiping blood from his hands and glaring holes in the captain. "Oh, aye, all hands on deck, sorry if ya busy Fury, but oh well, I say jump so jump!" Fury snarled. "She will live, for now anyway, barring any unforeseen complications. Mind not running off wildly next time to get yourself, and some random girl who throws cards at people, hurt? Seriously, rather irresponsible of ya." Fury griped before grabbing a mug and walking over to the water barrel to get a drink.

To be honest he wasn't all that mad at the captain. The kid was just lookin for a good time, to have some fun and grow in fame. He could respect that. But to say he was shaken up from the surgery was an understatement. He had plenty of medical training and experience, sure, and had even performed several minor surgeries in the past. But this was the first time he had been in charge of an operation like this, and he had been afraid. He still wasn't sure if he had done it properly, he was more than a little afraid she would keep the scar, and maybe even hurt. Still, he couldn't have messed it up too bad. He would nod to the other crew members as they arrived, his hand clenched tightly to on the cup. "So, what are we aiming at this time? More waylaying of meaningless marine bases and terrifying helpless villages? Or are we finally going after something a bit more worth fihting."

5quest - Quest for Resurrection (part 2) Empty Re: Quest for Resurrection (part 2) Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:32 am

Alaric

Pirates
Pirates

Alaric
Zanji paced along impatiently upon the deck. His nerves were frayed and he was anxious. He bit his lower lip and chewed on it nervously as he looked around. he could hear the sound of footsteps of his crewmates moving heading to this deck from where they were at. He took a calming breath and walked over to the left side of the ship and stared out at the town. He could barely make it out in the distance but he could see his family’s old home upon the islands hill top. Someday he was going to reclaim that home but for now he needed to remain calm and focus on the task at hand.

He slowly turned around as he heard will address him and smirked and shook his head. "You will see just as soon as Fury gets here, such a hassle to explain things multiple times." He tapped his foot gently against the deck and heard the usual "cheerful" remarks. He chuckled and shook his head and turned around and faced everyone. He sat up on the railing and kicked his legs playfully like an excited child. "Well I am glad our new friend is going to make it, thanks to your wonderful surgical skills fury thank you I greatly appreciate it. Not today fury no terrorizing any townsfolk or attacking any marines thought we would have some fun today."

He sighed and cocked his head towards town and smiled. "As you may or may not have heard there is a contest going on in town and i have taken the liberty of signing up." He grinned wider and spoke with excitement and joy in his voice "The grand prize is a devil fruit the yomi yomi no mi and i want that fruit. I could use all the help I can get many obstacles in my path and i ask you not as your captain, but at a friend will you help me i would do the same for any of you if you wished to get a devil fruit." He placed his hands on the railing and turned and stared at his crew in the eyes a look of honesty and of pleading with in his eyes he was not going to force his men if they did not wish to.

WC: 387

6quest - Quest for Resurrection (part 2) Empty Re: Quest for Resurrection (part 2) Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:17 am

William D. Young

Pirates
Pirates

William D. Young
Will stood tall, looking at Zanji as he gave his little speech. He felt like he missed out of the terrorizing of citizens and that made him sigh. Why couldn't he have joined. He put on a sad face and said, "Where was I when you all were terrorizing innocent citizens? I wanted to be there, what happened to bringing me?..." He wasn't sure why they didn't invite him. Maybe, because they didn't like him? That was most likely it, not many people enjoyed his company; which was why he always was in his workshop in the darkness.

He gave the crew a look of worry, he didn't really feel welcome here. William decided to stop speaking and continued to listen to Zanji. Not only was there a contest for a devil fruit but Zanji already registered everyone there. To be honest, Will felt like ending a few lives and it would be fun. So, he decided to tag along. He took off the worry look on his face and gave off a smile.

"Well, I'm totally in. I'd love to end a few lives in the process of getting your fruit. But remember, I ain't doing this for you Zanji. I'm just really bored in my workshop..." Will picked himself up and walked to the kitchen, grabbing a bowl, and a box of cereal. He had to eat breakfast, and cereal was the only thing he could make with ease. He poured the cereal in the bowl, and poured the milk atop of the cereal. As he began to dig in, he waited for Fury's response.

WC: 282
TWC: 585

7quest - Quest for Resurrection (part 2) Empty Re: Quest for Resurrection (part 2) Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:15 pm

Fury

Pirates
Pirates

Fury
"Don't feel bad Will, I wasn't invited either. Seems our captain just likes running off to party on his own. I just so happened to wake up needing to piss and saw him head out is all." He said, smirking towards the young, first mate. "Now then, on to what our dear friend here is asking for. So you entered a tournament, again without telling us, in order to get a fruit, which would take away your ability to swim. And you want us, the two fighters of your crew, to help you get this fruit. How? Enter the contest ourselves? Join you as a team? Eliminate people before the tourney?" Fury said, pushing himself off of the railing and tossing his cup aside. "Look, Zanji, I get that you are out here doing your thing, being a pirate, free and wild and all that. But you really need to work on your communication skills pal. We need more than what ya been giving us lately. A crew is supposed to protect their captain, how can we do that if the captain keeps every thing secret?" Fury said, stepping right up to the captain, face to face. "Before I agree to help you, and I think Will should do this too, you owe us an apology, for making it incredibly difficult to do our bloody jobs as a crew. Then, after that, you need to lay out a plan of exactly what you want from us in this little tournament, and exactly what might come up. Only after hearing all of that will I agree to help ya, maybe."

8quest - Quest for Resurrection (part 2) Empty Re: Quest for Resurrection (part 2) Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:59 pm

Alaric

Pirates
Pirates

Alaric
Zanji Shook his head as he looked at will as his first mate displayed a rather disappointed look on his face. He did begin to feel guilty as he did leave behind his first mate but he didn't think things would of turned out the way they did. He sighed and gave a apologetic look in his face to his friends. " I am sorry i didn't bring you, but well things didn't turn out the way they were supposed to but i promise i will bring you along next time." He smiled happily as will had then spoken once again saying he would join him and aid him in his quest for the fruit.

He turned his attention back to fury who was still covered in blood from the operation he had done to save the mysterious crazy girls life. "Yes I did enter this tournament without consulting you guys first, but this isn't all fun and games for me this is a serious matter. I have been waiting for this fruit to appear." He paused and cleared his throat as he watched his first mate head to the kitchen probably to grab a quick something to eat. He would wait a few moments and then saw his first mate returned with a bowl of cereal.

"I am not going to cheat this contest i am doing this contest by the book." He watched as fury talked up to him he held his ground unafraid of the larger man. He smiled as fury demanded a apology and he nodded his head. "Your right i am truly sorry i will work on my communication skills and for making it harder for you to do your jobs." He spoke with sincerity and he really did feel bad he did not wish to make life more difficult for his crew. He turned and looked towards the town and narrowed his eyes as he saw a large crowd coming towards the docks.

"Oh son of a bitch what now?" He narrowed his eyes and saw that about 25 competitors were heading towards the docks. He sw two men in the front leading the large group of people. One of the two men spoke " We know you know the location of the next task give up the location or we kill you and all your men!" Zanji looked at his two crewmen and sighed and said in a hushed tone to his men " Well who wants to start "negotiations"?"

Wc 418

9quest - Quest for Resurrection (part 2) Empty Re: Quest for Resurrection (part 2) Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:47 pm

William D. Young

Pirates
Pirates

William D. Young
As William listened to Fury and Zanji argue, his attention left them and gazed over to the huge crowd that had formed along the docks. He heard an apology from Zanji, which he naturally didn't care about. This crew was just a stepping stone for Will, and he didn't feel like he belonged here nor did he want to stay. The only reason he stayed is because of the ship. It was a mighty ship, and truthfully his only "friend". He smiled as the rest of crowd began to form beside the large ship. One of them looked at the crew and said, "We know you know the location of the next task give up the location or we kill you and all your men!"

Zanji offered the role of starting the fight to anyone of them, and Will wanted to start. He gave an evil grin to the whole crowd and said, "I'll be the one starting." William jumped off the ship and face the crowd, that seemed to be about 25 people. He gave all of them the same evil grin he wore before and said, "Are you guys ready for death?"

William jumped up at about 6 meters in the sky, readied his leg in a 180 degree angle; and began to fly down straight at the crowd. He knew that this one skill would take out all 25 of them; easily. The closer he approached, the wider his evil grin got. When he finally got in contact with the ground, he made a 5 meter wide and 1 meter deep crater which resulted in rocks and wood flying over the place. Not only did William run out of the danger zone, but he laughed as he saw the rocks and wood fly ontop of every single person in the crowd. As they screamed, William walked over to Zanji and Fury and said, "They've been taken cared off."

WC: 333
TWC: 918
Enemies: 25 T1 Grunts dead. 2 T2 remaining.

Skills Used & Stamina:

10quest - Quest for Resurrection (part 2) Empty Re: Quest for Resurrection (part 2) Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:53 pm

Fury

Pirates
Pirates

Fury
Fury looked over the edge of the ship and sighed. "Seriously, can we have ONE friggin conversation without some stuck in the mud, butt wipe moron interrupting us?" The doctor complained, letting Will go first before stepping up onto the railing, and then promptly dropping down to the dock where the remaining goons were reeling from Will's attack. Almost carelessly he snapped out a hand, a stiff chop striking one man in the wind pipe and crushing his trachea. before bringing the hand around to smash the spine of another man who had been stumbling backwards towards him. "Will, come on man, control yourself a bit. Look at that, ya messed up the whole dock. Such a mess." Fury said with a smirk.

"Seriously, I miss the days of a classier criminal. Ya know, crooks who didn't bring everyone around em into their mess. Someone did get hurt, they sent flowers and apologies. Not these days, noooo. These days they walk up and interrupt conversations. I swear, no class, no professionalism, its heart breaking." He said, looking around a bit. "No one else wants ta fight eh? Good. Bugger off, we're busy." He said, before turning back to look up at his captain again.

"Alright, here's the deal. You wanna enter this tournament, fine. But Will and myself should enter as well. Why throw one dart when ya can throw three? This fruit is not worth your life either by the way. If we lose it here we can always track it down later. Got it? Now, where is this tourney at?"

11quest - Quest for Resurrection (part 2) Empty Re: Quest for Resurrection (part 2) Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:31 pm

Alaric

Pirates
Pirates

Alaric
Zanji wasn't the least bit surprised when the one who decided to negotiate with the men was will. He smirked and shoo his head and scoffed "shoulda know you would be the one to "negotiate" will try and leave the town in one piece." He chuckled and shook his head at his first mate as he unleashed a most powerful attack zanji's eyes widened in surprise at the sheer force of it. It had taken out all the weaker foes in a single blow but left the two leaders standing barely he wagged his finger at the leaders and darted his attention back towards will.

"Taken care of indeed but you missed a spot." He chuckled and watched as fury disembarked and quickly took out the enemy with a few swift blows. " He laughed happily and looked at fury and back to will "never mind negotiations are closed." he stretched his arms upwards and and shrugged as he looked at fury. "To answer your first question about "why can not seem to have ONE friggin conversation without some stuck in the mud, butt wipe moron interrupting us? Simple we're pirates and wanted men plus its a contest people are going to play dirty."

He stretched out his legs to the side and looked over at fury and grinned happily as he said he would also help him in the contest to get his devil fruit. "I thought you might of said that and and glad you did no sign up its anyone's go to get the fruit so lets get going we have to go though the forest path and get a map form a old women shouldn't be to hard." He turned and disembarked from the ship and began walking slowly towards town heading towards the direction of the forest. things were going well very well his quest for this devil fruit was finally getting on its way.

(Zanji Exit)

WC: 325
TWC: 1,442

12quest - Quest for Resurrection (part 2) Empty Re: Quest for Resurrection (part 2) Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:45 pm

Fury

Pirates
Pirates

Fury
Fury smirked and rubbed the back of his head as he followed his captain out, trusting the ships cook to take care of the vessel. His captain lacked a very necessary amount of caution, and it was very likely that he would require a doctors services. Then again, Fury couldn't help but be curious about this event. He had always done really well in the military sponsored tournaments after all, he had even managed to score several rather nice prizes, which he had sadly been forced to leave far behind when he had left the service. Back then he had usually won because of how unique his fighting style was, and how common the styles of normal marines was. But out here in the real world, where there was far more individuality and many more fighting styles then there was a much better chance for growth.

"Go through the woods, find the old women, get a map, follow map to the end, where we then proceed to fisticuff an unknown number of unknown assailants all in the hope that some fruit will give you mystical demon powers and take away your ability to swim in a world covered mostly in water. This sounds like a bad fairytale if ever I heard one. Just remember, if the house is made of candy or she asks us to clean her oven then we are frickin out of there. Not even joking man, those are the ones who want to eat us." He said as he followed his captain off into the madness.

(Exit thread)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum