One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Meeting the crew(Ourboros Pirates) EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Meeting the crew(Ourboros Pirates) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Meeting the crew(Ourboros Pirates) EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Meeting the crew(Ourboros Pirates) EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Meeting the crew(Ourboros Pirates) EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Meeting the crew(Ourboros Pirates) EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Meeting the crew(Ourboros Pirates) EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Meeting the crew(Ourboros Pirates) EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Meeting the crew(Ourboros Pirates) EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Meeting the crew(Ourboros Pirates) Empty Meeting the crew(Ourboros Pirates) Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:51 pm

Locke C. Alder

Pirates
Pirates

Locke C. Alder
It was a beautiful morning, the sea was calm, the sun was rising, and the gulls were soaring ahead as they pleased. The ship almost seemed to rock in a cradle like fashion, like it was protecting the crew like they were it's children.

Locke, after waking from a grand dream revolving around exploration and her new acquaintances, manages to grab a bite of breakfast before heading on deck.
"What a beautiful day. she thought as she raked her hair back into a singular pony-tail.

A few seconds late it donned on her, "I haven't gotten the name from anyone except for Naga!"
And with that thought she starts to search the ship for the pirate known as Naga D. Linnea.

For some unknown reason Locke felt safer around Naga, whether it be her personality, her actions, or something else... Almost like she was Locke's long lost sister... "Nah, it cant be.."

The first place she checks is.. well... the captains quarters, since that seams to be the best place to find a captain... If anyone was close enough to hear it, Locke can be found humming a simple tune, and a smile seamed to creep along her face as she does so.

2Meeting the crew(Ourboros Pirates) Empty Re: Meeting the crew(Ourboros Pirates) Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:35 pm

Naga D. Linnea

Pirates
Pirates

Naga D. Linnea
The first stage of their journey into the Grandline was anything but easy... But the Uroboros Pirate crew had a good Navigator and a good ship, as well a great assistant Navigator in the form of the feathery purple Sengoku, the Southbird. He was still young and likely not yet capable of properly guiding the crew throughout the Grandline and its wild seas, but fortunately Melissa had taken care of that end. Linnea hardly got any sleep that night and still got up fresh as a newborn. Excitement had a way of doing that to a girl. All of these were new sights and she couldn't waste time sleeping. She got up by daybreak, walking around the twin capes, exploring the rocky hills around. Having slipped on and adjusted her Ranger's dress, she opened all of the windows on the Captain's Cabin, instantly pulling the hood over her eyes as a bead of sweat trailed down her forehead, "Oh wow... So this is the Grand line huh?", she smiled as she took in every sight, activating her Haki and breathing in the salty air of this new, unexplored ocean.

It was pretty hot outside, but ever since she ate that devil fruit she didn't really have that much trouble keeping cool, which would actually come in handy for her future explorations. Slinging the bow and quiver across her shoulder and grabbing her two Den Den Mushi's, she got ready to go out and explore... But as she opened the door, she found someone heading her way: It was Locke, the blacksmith she recruited yesterday. Blushing softly at the reasonably new acquaintance, Linnea flashed a gentle smile and waved at hear, "Good Morning Locke...! How did you find the journey?"

She remembered she had yet to offer the girl a permanent residency as one of her crewmates, so hopefully this would be the perfect opportunity to do so...

3Meeting the crew(Ourboros Pirates) Empty Re: Meeting the crew(Ourboros Pirates) Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:08 pm

Locke C. Alder

Pirates
Pirates

Locke C. Alder
As Locke was about to enter the captains quarters, it just so happened that Naga was coming out, what a coincidence.

"Good Morning Locke...! How did you find the journey?" came the voice of Locke's new friend just as soon as she opened had just opened the door. There was a slight chill to the air from the breeze that blew through the captains cabin, which was unusual because of the hot weather.

"Well, I found it rough mostly, but I would have done it again if I could have that view permanently burned into my memory." Said Locke, saddened because the memory was already starting to fade away slowly... But that's beside the point, how are you doing, uhhh...." Locke's responce was cut short, as she then asks, I'm not sure what to refer to you as, do I refer to you as captain, or is this a first name basis we're talking about?"

As she talked she kept getting this feeling like the world was trying to tel her something... "What kind of power did you use back there to help break me out of that cell? I've never seen such an ability, yet it feels like I do...

4Meeting the crew(Ourboros Pirates) Empty Re: Meeting the crew(Ourboros Pirates) Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:04 pm

Naga D. Linnea

Pirates
Pirates

Naga D. Linnea

WORDS: ??? | TAG: @Locke | NOTES: 65/70 Haki

The girl looked pretty disappointed with not being able to get a clear picture of their journey, saddened over how she might forget it soon. Indeed, not everyone had Linnea's memory, but this was exactly why she put everything in paper, either in drawn or written form. Plus, after experiencing a thrill like that, the Kuja ranger was certain this wouldn't be the only time she'd embark on one such travel:

"Don't worry, I'll have a few drawings of reverse mountain sometime soon.", she reassured her, chuckling softly and casually scracthing her head at the question all of her crew members seemed to ask at one point or another, "I'm doing alright, thank you... Captain, Linnea or any combination of the two, whichever you prefer."

She was clearly okay with whatever she chose to call her, Linnea wasn't a sucker for such details. The Ice woman had only taken the role of Captain after being repeatedly suggested to do so, and had been slowly growing into the role; so she probably came off more approachable than most. Attempting to find herself a blacksmith for the journey had proven incredibly troublesome, since the only one she could run into had been snatched away by Pirates, making the whole recruitment process far from straightforward. Linnea looked on innocently as Locke inquired on the power she used to rescue her, prompting her to raise her fist, clenching and coating it with onyx black Busoshoku Hardening, "This...? My tribe calls this 'Haki', we're taught how to use it from a young age. There's more than one type of it but they're all basically willpower given form and focus."

Linnea explained this to the best of her ability but it was clear from her expression that she wasn't quite ready to be teaching anyone how to use it. But she did believe her crewmates should at least have some basic understanding on her abilities, to further their teamwork...

Used D-rank buso

OOC: I'm assuming Lin doesn't yet know about your Kuja heritage

Meet the blacksmith!

"Knowledge is power."
- Naga D. Linnea

credit to nat of adoxography.

Last edited by Naga D. Linnea on Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

5Meeting the crew(Ourboros Pirates) Empty Re: Meeting the crew(Ourboros Pirates) Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:12 pm

Mea Kurosaki

Pirates
Pirates

Mea Kurosaki
reverse mountain, what a rush of fear and excitement, it was so fast yet it felt so amazing and scary, Mea was glad it was over yet wanted to go again on the crazy waves. judging by how the ship stop spinning, they had gotten off the crazy waves and arrived at the grand line, which was scary yet exciting at the same time. wanting to go and meet the new crew members, Mea would go over to where a girl with green hair was going and tried to make a friendly convertation. "umm... hello, I am the doctor, Mea Kurosaki... nice to formally meet you... miss...?" Mea asked in her shy tone, a little shy to be meeting a new crew mate that wasn''t one she seen before and wanted to learn about.

[OOC, you can skip me until i reply after tomorrow]

6Meeting the crew(Ourboros Pirates) Empty Re: Meeting the crew(Ourboros Pirates) Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:23 pm

Locke C. Alder

Pirates
Pirates

Locke C. Alder
"Good..." Locke says, sounding relieved that the gorgeous view wouldn't truly be forgotten...and when the reply to her previous question came up, she started to feel more relaxed around the captain. "Linnea... alright!" she says with a large, goofy smile while wiping her brow from the sweat that was starting to gather.

"Haki... It sounds so familiar, like I've known that for all my life..." Locke thinks as she asks ""Who's your little friend?" putting her hand out towards the Southbird on Linnea's shoulder, it's colors seamed so vibrant, and so full of life that it was begging to be touched....

After that a smaller, quiet voice came out from behind Locke, causing her to turn around and see who it was... It was a younger girl about 14 or 15 by body build that had walked up and spoke so shyly, "Mea, huh?" Locke said quietly, thinking how to talk to the young doctor without frightening her off.

"I'm Locke, and I guess it's fitting to call me your ships blacksmith." She says, holding her hand out to shake Mea's hand. There is a twinkle in Locke's eye as she talked, betraying a childlike curiosity, and love of fun... If anyone was paying attention...

"If your the doctor, then I'd better get on your good side, right?" says Locke, happy to have met Mae before the future strikes with it's fury.

7Meeting the crew(Ourboros Pirates) Empty Re: Meeting the crew(Ourboros Pirates) Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:12 pm

Naga D. Linnea

Pirates
Pirates

Naga D. Linnea

Task Name: Treasure in red line
Tier: 1
NPC or PC: PC
Crew, Team, or Personal: Personal
Description: While Hiking around Red Line, you'll come across a seemingly random treasure map. Pick it up and follow the trail towards the treasure. But as you finally get close, you'll be ambushed by bandits who have come to reclaim their map! Defeat them all and claim your prize.
Enemy Details: 5 T0 Bandits, 1 T1 Bandit rifleman, 1 T1 Bandit boss
Boss: No

WORDS: ??? | TAG: @Locke | NOTES: 55/70 Haki

The girl gave her an almost nostlagic, knowing look as she mentioned the word Haki, and Linnea was sure the girl had at least heard the word before. Sengoku arrived soon after, flying in under the deck and finding his way towards her partner's shoulder, being happily petted. Linnea did know her partner seemed to have a soft spot for young women like the two of them:

"Jyooo~!", squaked Sengoku with a happy look on his face. Given his inability to speak his own name in a way Locke would understand, Linnea took care of that part, "His name is Sengoku. Looks like he's happy to meet you!"

Soon Mea came over to introduce herself, and Lin giggled at her shy introduction, petting her doctor/adopted little sister cutely before the girl went off in her own business, leaving the two girls to their explorations. Linnea would head outside her ship, eagerly urging Locke to come along with her to see the sights; they wouldn't have another chance to look at the Red Line up close and personal like this after all. The wind outside immediately blew the hood off her face, making her platinum hair flutter in waves behind her, but then Linnea found the sun wasn't really that harsh anyway, so she simply brushed her hair behind her ears and stepped outside the ship, wooden planks being replace by reddened dirt and rocks. True to the adventurous spirit of the Grand line, she hadn't yet taken three steps when she already spotted something interesting:

"Oh? What is this?", said a surprised Linnea, her eyes catching the sight of a fluttering piece of paper, flying with the wind towards the endless depths of the Deep blue. Using her devil fruit, she released a trail of ice from her foot towards the paper, freezing part of it and keeping it from flying any further.

She calmly shifted her course and crouched down to pick it up. She was lucky to have eaten that devil fruit or else she would never have been able to grasp it like this. Then again, if she hadn't eaten the fruit she could have jumped into the ocean to catch it, but that might have been a bad idea considering where they were. Still - unlike what she was expecting of the Grand Line - this sea was perfectly sailable and not particularly rowdy. If not for them standing on the Red Line with the reverse mountain behind them, she might have been fooled into thinking she was still in the Blues...

"It looks like a map... Treasure?", she commented curiously, showing it to Locke to hear her thoughts on it, "A girl can hope..."

But then, this map clearly required a compass to be useful... Just how was she going to achieve that in this mysterious sea where compasses were useless? The answer came in the form of a rather loud "Jyoojyo!!" from Sengoku, reminding Linnea of his presence atop her shoulder. That's right! He could help guide them to the treasure, his Beak would always point south when he was perched.

"You're right, buddy! We do have a natural navigator at our side.", Linnea remembered, looking back at Locke as if expecting her to come along. This would be a rather pleasant hike...

Used A-rank Kenbu

Meet the blacksmith!

"Knowledge is power."
- Naga D. Linnea

Mission Turn 1

Last edited by Naga D. Linnea on Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

8Meeting the crew(Ourboros Pirates) Empty Re: Meeting the crew(Ourboros Pirates) Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:51 pm

Locke C. Alder

Pirates
Pirates

Locke C. Alder
It was nice to get to know some of the people on the ship, even if it was only two... She'll learn who everyone is an how everyone works soon enough, since she will have enough time to check...

Locke decides to take a look around, maybe even see if there was forging supplies here... As she steps off the ship and onto dry land, it felt refreshing having something solid under ones feet..."I guess I'm just a land lubber after all, huh? She asks, quietly enough for only Linnea to hear before being interrupted by a sound.

The sound of ice rapidly spreading and cracking caught Locke completely off guard, and as she looks where the sound came from, she sees a line of ice branch off from Linnea's boot, over the red earth, and stopping where a piece of paper was... In fact the piece of paper was the target.

"What was that!?" She asks Linnea as she touches the ice, yup it was ice alright.
"Is this some kind of Haki?"

It's true that Locke never left Foosha Village, but this type of power was only available from one thing"Devil Fruit!" she whispers in awe, she's heard of them. In fact Foosha Village had a Devil Fruit stashed away for emergencies, "I wonder what happened to it..."

It's then that Locke decided to look over Linnea's shoulder, and seeing that the piece of paper was a treasure map, was definitely exited "Well are we going?" she asked, turning towards the Captain for direction with a goofy salute "The worst that can happen is that there isn't any treasure at the X, right?"

9Meeting the crew(Ourboros Pirates) Empty Re: Meeting the crew(Ourboros Pirates) Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:40 pm

Naga D. Linnea

Pirates
Pirates

Naga D. Linnea

WORDS: ??? | TAG: @Locke | NOTES: 55/70 Haki

Locke was busy looking around for supplies, but she promptly turned towards her when she heard the forming and cracking trail of ice that held the little paper in question. She was obviosuly startled, and Linnea actually giggled when she called it a form of Haki, but she soon corrected herself. Linnea smiled and activated some of her power to better display it, as her breath froze even under such a warm weather and the air around her dropped a good few degrees. Half of linnea's face and upper body became coated in Ice, down to her body, but closer inspection, would show that it had actually become the Ice. nother demonstration, and she nodded at Locke when she mentioned the words 'Devil Fruit'. That brand of power was a lot more common in the Blues: "Indeed it is... I ate the Hie hie no Mi a few days ago and became an Ice Woman. But It's a new ability and I'm still getting used to it."

But once she saw the paper, Locke showed exactly the kind of spirit she'd expect of an adventurous Pirate. Indeed, that was the worse that could happen. She didn't expect to find any enemies here, "You have a point... Let's get going then...!", nodding resolutely, Linnea looked at the map and headed onwards. Soon enough they found a path leading up and around the nearest mountain, the wind growing gradually stronger, howling as they continued following the path. Sengoku helped guide them along the proper path, but before long, Linnea's gently adventurous expression faded into a more serious one:

"I sense something...", she announced, urging Locke to slow down and crouch behind her. Sengoku understood the message and flew up into the skies; he wasn't a combat animal and Linnea would feel safer if he wasn't perched on her shoulder while she fought

Taking cover behind a rock, Linnea saw a group of armed men on the path ahead, seven of them. They were obviously looking for something, frantically so, and even without her Haki she could tell they were bad news. They looked like bandits, and a single glance was more than enough to tell they wouldn't allow them to pass without a hitch: So why give them the chance. Narrowing her eyes, her serious face became gradually colder as her sharp gaze locked firmly onto her targets, and she drew two arrows. She took aim behind cover, holding her breath as she waited patiently for the best shot to present itself.

With an arrows nocked on either side of her bow, she aimed to Take down the two stronger auras, depriving the bandit gang of their strongest fighters. once that shot presented itself, she let the arrows fly, finally breathing normally as the two projectiles whizzed through the air with deadly accuracy, finding their way to the chests of the two bandits. Neither of them died on the spot but they probably would if they tried to move too much...

And with this, they all screamed angrily and rushed towards their cover, a few bullets whizzing past them from the few who had guns...

Used 2 T1 arrows, T4 bow passive used

Defeated 2 T1 bandits.

Meet the blacksmith!

"Knowledge is power."
- Naga D. Linnea

Mission Turn 2

Last edited by Naga D. Linnea on Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

10Meeting the crew(Ourboros Pirates) Empty Re: Meeting the crew(Ourboros Pirates) Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:31 pm

Locke C. Alder

Pirates
Pirates

Locke C. Alder
At the reference to ice, it made sense to Locke, as Linnea's top half turned to the same substance though, she couldn't help but be concerned "Wait are you alright?" she asks before Linnea turned back to normal."I don't think I'll ever get used to that..."

As they travel up the path, Locke couldn't help but notice the sparse vegetation, the largest the plants grew naturally here were bushes."What a barren place, who would wanna bury treasure in a place like this?"

Not to say this land wasn't without beauty, it just lacked much life... That's what made Locke worried when Linnea told her "I sense something..."
Quickly following Linnea's example, Lock ducks behind the rock and looks out the direction the captain was looking, sees a group of thugs, muscular thugs. "I guess the wouldn't want a invite to our tea party huh? Asked Locke, quietly as the 2 dagger sized metal bars at her sides fell into her hands and opened, revealing that they were in fact bladed metal prongs that splayed out like flower petals... and with thick cloth between each one.

As the arrows shoot past, Locke waits a few seconds before "dancing" through a few of them using her Wing Beat technique, if they managed to dodge, they don't get hit, but if it failed, she manages to hit all 5 of them since they are close together...
Used a T2 skill
Wing Beat:
with 2 T1 weapons.

11Meeting the crew(Ourboros Pirates) Empty Re: Meeting the crew(Ourboros Pirates) Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:21 pm

Naga D. Linnea

Pirates
Pirates

Naga D. Linnea

WORDS: ??? | TAG: @Locke | NOTES: 25/70 Haki

She looked a little surprised to see Linnea's powers, worried even, but the Uroboros captain wasted to time reassuring her by smiling and shaking her head. Her body was Ice, she explained. She would never have to feel cold again, no matter how icy or snowy the landscape might be, but in exchange for this power she also lost the ability to swim. The barren landscape was no doubt the very reason why someone might want to bury treasure there, since not many people would happen upon it accidentally. She didn't know what these bandits were here to do, but she doubted the map and their appearance was a coincidence... No, they had to come here looking for it, that much was certain. But once the strongest of them had been taken out, they were free to move on and wipe the floor with the remaining ones.

Locke suddenly sprang from behind cover and dashed at the remaining bandits, making short work of them with yet unrevealed war fans. And as she did so, Linnea had to do nothing but admire the girl's work, marvelling at the sheer elegance of her fan wielding fighting style and the fighter herself. A war fan was a stylish, yet fast and rather effective weapon in the right hands. When she recruited the green haired beauty, she had already been surprised once, expecting to find a more tough looking woman or man, like most of the blacksmiths in Amazon Lily... And now the girl had surprised her; "Wow... That was Impressive, Locke...!", praised Linnea, blushing and cocking her head down slightly, once more revealing her bilateral weakness to compliments.

Sengoku soon returned to her shoulder, squaking happily in a way the ranger was almost sure he was praising their work. She pet her feathery partner as he went back to his instinctive drive to point south, and with this they were ready to head on their way. Lin took some of this time to chat with her new travelling companion, "Where did you learn to fight like that?", she inquired.

The two girls kept on following the map, but as they arrived at the "X" and Linnea started digging through the dirt, she clicked her tongue as she realized it wouldn't be so easy, "Maybe someone else got to it?", she wondered. But fortunately for them, Sengoku would come to the rescue. Soaring around the marked X, he was clearly hoping to find something from above, and after half an hour of digging and soaring, it was the SOuthbird the first to hit gold. With a loud "JYOOOOO!!!", he plummeted down from the skies and landed above a dried up brown shrub... He has seen something shiny from above, Linnea knew that look on the bird's face...

Re-used A-rank Kenbu

Meet the blacksmith!

"Knowledge is power."
- Naga D. Linnea

Mission Turn 3

12Meeting the crew(Ourboros Pirates) Empty Re: Meeting the crew(Ourboros Pirates) Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:23 pm

Locke C. Alder

Pirates
Pirates

Locke C. Alder
As Locke stands over her fallen foes, she quickly starts to wipe her fans off with a cloth from in her bag, cleaning the blood so that the fans wouldn't rust...

"Wow... That was Impressive, Locke...!" came the familiar voice of Linnea, who complemented her battle skills. Nah, that was nothing... Your the one who was more impressive." she says while slightly blushing, praise from a captain isn't too common nowadays, at-least with most pirates.

After the Greenette put's her weapons away, she checks to see if they were still alive. Three of them were, both the tougher looking ones and a grunt."What should we do with these jerks? Should we bring them back to town so they can get what they deserve?" asks Locke, who just put something over her face... It was a mask, painted like a blue butterfly, and made to cover her face, that way only a trusted few could tell who she was.

After putting her mask back up, after moving away from the grunts, Linnea asked her the question"Where did you learn to fight like that?" to which Locke replies "I was self taught..." she says, wiping her brow for the 5th time this trip, and then continues her story "Ever since I was 10, I trained myself to protect my family... I started with a bamboo fan that I was given for the same birthday..." Locke says as she pulls a old, bamboo fan out of her bag.

This fan clearly had seen some use, as it's previously bright orange paper was now a faded creamy-orange. It's also broken, by all sense of the word. The paper is ripped, one of the ribs are snapped in half, and it's being held together with just stitches and glue.

"Then I persuaded my teacher to let me work at his smithery, and you know the rest by now..." Locke says while setting the old fan back in her bag...

A while of travel later, they had reached the X on the map... At first they dug in a singular spot, with no luck, but before Locke could say something, Sengoku came down and started to cause a ruckus. "What are you being so loud for?" She asks the bird.

13Meeting the crew(Ourboros Pirates) Empty Re: Meeting the crew(Ourboros Pirates) Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:38 am

Naga D. Linnea

Pirates
Pirates

Naga D. Linnea

WORDS: ??? | TAG: @Locke | NOTES: 25/70 Haki

Linnea glanced at the defeated Bandits, they were too broken to be a threat anytime soon. She didn't take any pleasure in reaping more lives than necessary and going near the authorities was far from a good idea for more wanted criminals like Linnea herself, "Leave them be, they won't be bothering anyone anytime soon.", answered Lin as she walked away. She listened to her story attentive and curiously, eager to know more about her new travelling companion. Apparently the girl's fighting style had been self taught, but then that only furtherer the archer's opinion. This girl obviously had the natural talent for fighting, the kind that she'd expect of someone born into a warrior culture like her own... This conjointment of strength and beauty was proof of that.

"Looks like you trained a lot...", commented the archer, nodding approvingly as she looked at the broken and tattered fan, before looking up and reminiscing to her own childhood, "I was trained from a young age myself. Ever since I could stand on two feet actually..."

She rather wanted Locke to join her crew permanently. They had rescued the girl from a Pirate Crew's brig the day before heading off into the Grand Line: She didn't have anywhere else to go and the Uroboros desperately needed a Blacksmith, but the more time she spent with the green haired smith, Lin couldn't help but feel an odd sense of kinship with her. Maybe something in her aura? She just couldn't tell...

But once Sengoku announced his discovery and Locke complained about how loud he was being, the Captain was quick to interpret the signal and point out, "He must have found something! Let's dig it up...", she said as she eagerly went over to that shrub he was perching himself on, quickly kneeling down and digging through the dirt underneath. Soon enough they spotted the shiny object he had detected, a small metallic chest. It was locked buy also somewhat rusty around the lid, so cracking it open wasn't too hard. Inside there were some obviously old valuables, too old to be worth much, but still worthwhile enough to account for the trouble they went through:

"See? I told you this guy has an eye for valuables!", Linnea commented gleefully, gesturing the open chest to Locke for her to pull out her share, "Help yourself~!"

Meet the blacksmith!

"Knowledge is power."
- Naga D. Linnea

Mission turn 4 (completed)

14Meeting the crew(Ourboros Pirates) Empty Re: Meeting the crew(Ourboros Pirates) Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:37 pm

Locke C. Alder

Pirates
Pirates

Locke C. Alder
"I can tell. Your really good!"
said Locke as the blond told her story, There was something very similar about their histories... Now she didn't train since she could walk, but Locke trained everyday since getting the urge to protect...

The thought that screamed into Locke's mind was that she and Linnea might be related, as she is feeling much more relaxed around the captain then anyone else other than her adopted family... She was clearly too young to be her mother... Well that, and she didn't have the same green hair and amber eyes as the woman from her memory.

"He must have found something! Let's dig it up..." said Linnea before running off towards a bush. "I guess that's how she finds anything of value." thinks Locke as she follows her captain, with the wind staring to pick up the red ground around them started to send up streams of crimson dust, but it wasn't anything serious... Hopefully.

After they had reached the small, dying shrub that Sengoku had managed to perch on... And, taking Naga's word for it, started digging. Much to Locke's surprise, the purple bird did manage to find a old metal box that was buried under the dirt.
"I might be able to trust this little guy." thinks Locke, feeling over exited. It was almost like she was on a treasure hunt, that was set up by her father when she was little...

"Help yourself~!" Came the captains cheery voice, saying something only a few pirates have ever said to their crew.
And Locke does just that, she takes about a half of the treasure, strangely feeling content about it... Maybe she was cut out to be a pirate after all.

Word Count 310

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum