One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Meeting the crew(Ourboros Pirates) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Meeting the crew(Ourboros Pirates) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Meeting the crew(Ourboros Pirates) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Meeting the crew(Ourboros Pirates) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Meeting the crew(Ourboros Pirates) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Meeting the crew(Ourboros Pirates) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Meeting the crew(Ourboros Pirates) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Meeting the crew(Ourboros Pirates) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Meeting the crew(Ourboros Pirates) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

15Meeting the crew(Ourboros Pirates) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting the crew(Ourboros Pirates) Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:15 pm

Mea Kurosaki

Pirates
Pirates

Mea Kurosaki
what had happened? Mea went in to chat for one minute, met Locke and suddenly everything went black, then before she knew it she was alone, with Linnea and Locke having gone over to the main land of the area! though scared, Mea had decided to tail the two girls before they got hurt and possibly killed, keeping out of sight of them as much as possible, by keeping in the shadows as much as she could to keep her presence a secret as best she could, though that would be difficult with Linnea's amazing haki mastery and the fact that the shadows weren't exactly that well placed for her to keep in.

shadows... yeah, like there was anything like that around in the land off on the place where Linnea and Locke was heading off to... yeah, it was more light then darkness and even if Linnea didn't have her Haki, it would be plainly obvious that Mea was following them, her foot steps were easily heard, her presence was as clear as day and her overall appearance wasn't really all that mysterious to begin with, her pink hair and purple dress looking very easily noticeable, yet they hadn't noticed her at all after all the slip ups and mistakes she made when tailing them both, it was disgracefulness.

"how in the world didn't Linnea notice me a lot earlier after all the silly mistakes i made?! it is unbelievable how I've stayed hidden from the both of them for this long! it is just amazing... or... they know i am around but they don't care that i am off the ship... maybe they do, maybe they don't... whatever the case, i am gonna make sure they aren't gonna get hurt by any no good Marines or pirates, i am the doctor so i need to be as close to the others as i can possibly be. right, stay close but don't get spotted." Mea thought to herself as she would close the gap between her and Locke and Linnea, still deciding to stay in the shadows, or what was not in their line of sight for now, to keep hidden.

16Meeting the crew(Ourboros Pirates) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting the crew(Ourboros Pirates) Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:47 pm

Naga D. Linnea

Pirates
Pirates

Naga D. Linnea

WORDS: ??? | TAG: @Locke | NOTES: 25/70 Haki

She blushed bashfully at the never ending praise from her new Blacksmith, but praise and flattery aside she really enjoyed the girl's company... Linnea had persuaded the girl to join their journey since they were in need of her profession, but no words were exchanged about the possibility of her becoming a full fledged Pirate like the rest of them. As they split the treasure evently, Linnea was sure now would be the best time for that: With a gentle, friendly smile while losing none of her shy looks, she finally extended an official invitation, "Say, Locke... How would you feel about joining our crew permanently...? We could use someone like you."

That said, she looked at the girl expectantly - she'd be at the edge of her seat had she been sitting down - obviously hoping for a positive answer. Linnea was still shy and normally preferred to ask people after getting to know them for a while, but even then she already had a pretty good idea of which people she might end up inviting. In the end, inviting others like Ike, Spook and Flash had been just as spur of the moment as it was now with Locke, even if her racing heart didn't change since then. Would they have a new nakama today...?

It was then that Mea finally decided to show herself, after having been following the two for a while. Linnea could pick up on her following them from her Haki, but she didn't get herself in harm's way and so she would much rather allow her doctor to train her much needed sneakiness instead of calling out to her. But when she finally showed up, Linnea flashed a friendly, sisterly smile and greeting the young doctor, "Hey Mea-chan! Had fun hiking through the mountains?", walking up and ruffling her hair softly.

Meet the blacksmith!

"Knowledge is power."
- Naga D. Linnea

credit to nat of adoxography.

17Meeting the crew(Ourboros Pirates) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting the crew(Ourboros Pirates) Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:46 pm

Locke C. Alder

Pirates
Pirates

Locke C. Alder
As Locke picks through the treasures she took as her own, the types of things that was in there ranged from a few rings, some older looking baubles, and a few gemstones, and even a old set of china that might be nice to keep for the ship... Decent haul for Locke's first treasure."We aren't selling this, are we?" Asks Locke as she refers to the china, which was only slightly chipped and it had a nice blue pattern to it. "Or should we sell it that way I can get some tools to work with?"

Then came the words that took Locke by surprise "Say, Locke... How would you feel about joining our crew permanently...? We could use someone like you."

Locke was... speechless! she was just asked to truly join the Uroboros Pirates, by the captain herself... It was true that Linnea saved her life, and the crew has been nice enough to help her get back on her feet after the fact....
"I.. I'd be... Yes! I'll join your crew!" She said, blushing slightly and studdering before she regains her composure.

A large smile creeps along her face as she salutes goofily again "Crewman Locke Chroma Alder reporting for duty!" and then laughs, with her amber eyes sparkling like polished gemstones.

"Yeah, I'm meant to be in this crew, it must be fate..." Thinks Locke before she heard Linnea call out to Mae, who was trying to sneak up on them both.

"Hey Mae, have you been following us this whole way?" said a still smiling Locke who came over to the small doctor.

18Meeting the crew(Ourboros Pirates) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting the crew(Ourboros Pirates) Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:38 am

Mea Kurosaki

Pirates
Pirates

Mea Kurosaki
so it would appear as Linnea had noticed her alongside Locke too, which was a relief for her as it was getting kinda scary for her and she was a lot more calm when others were around her which was great for her confidence to keep it at a all time high and prevent her from running off and getting scared. "hehe.... i was tailing you just to make sure you didn't get hurt... and have yourselves in trouble. plus... i have been tailing you ever since you left the boat... so yes, i have been tailing you ever the whole time. is that a big deal? i have to grow and get stronger, and i am low on confidence so i need to get more confidence and thus, here i am. hehe..  " Mea said in a very carefree and happy tone, blushing a little when Linnea ruffled her hair and would giggle.

"Linnea, your so sweet... i wish i could become as strong as you.... so strong that i don't have to make you worry any more... right, i got to get more confidence so then i can get stronger... and become a better doctor so then Linnea and everyone won't ever have to worry about getting ill or hurt. right, i have to do this before having anyone get hurt" Mea thought to herself as she would smile, looking very happy.

19Meeting the crew(Ourboros Pirates) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting the crew(Ourboros Pirates) Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:43 am

Naga D. Linnea

Pirates
Pirates

Naga D. Linnea
[This thread has been voided due to the retcon on Locke's joining and the re-done travel thread]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum