One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Find my parents' murderers! (Personal Task | Flashback) EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Find my parents' murderers! (Personal Task | Flashback) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Find my parents' murderers! (Personal Task | Flashback) EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Find my parents' murderers! (Personal Task | Flashback) EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Find my parents' murderers! (Personal Task | Flashback) EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Find my parents' murderers! (Personal Task | Flashback) EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Find my parents' murderers! (Personal Task | Flashback) EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Find my parents' murderers! (Personal Task | Flashback) EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Find my parents' murderers! (Personal Task | Flashback) EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Azi

Free Agents
Free Agents

Azi
Spoiler:

3 Months ago

"I apologize but it seems we have no record of that case in here...lets see what did you say the Lieutenant's name was?" A beady old lady at the secretary desk adjusted her glasses and looked up at swordsman inquisitively.

"His name was Hardy, Lieutenant Hardy,"
Azi had quickly became annoyed by this process.

"Ah well we have nothing, I am sorry son," for a second she glared at him before ringing the bell. "Next please!"

Azi walked out of the records office and glanced around the street. Dozens of marine grunts went about their daily business, someone had to know who that Hardy guy was.

"You think you can get away with stealing, eh?" A disgusting looking marine shoved a young boy to the ground and kicked dirt up at him.

"It was just an apple, I am so sorry! You took it back!" The boy pleaded which prompted the three marines who surrounded him to laugh.

"I think we need to squash this kind of behavior early!" The marine spoke softly and then took a bite of the apple he took from the kid.

"What is going on here?" The voice was a signal for all three marines to stand up straight and stare ahead. A new individual decorated with medals walked toward them from the entrance of the ally. "What did this little boy do?"

"Lieutenant Hardy Sir, he is a thief," The head grunt spoke matter-of-factly.

"Is this true boy?" The Lieutenant looked down at the boy who cowered on the ground.

"I-I just took an apple, it was just an apple, sir!" The boy begged to the Marine officer, surely he would be forgiving.

"An Apple, well that isn't much. Do you have the money to pay for it? We can take that and call it a day!" The Officer smiled at the boy.

"I...I do not sir but I will wo-," the boy was cut off.

"You don't have the money? Well that is a crime then isn't it. First it starts with an apple," The Lieutenant leaned forward and looked the boy straight in the eyes. "First its an apple, then its murder."

Last edited by Azi on Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:22 pm; edited 2 times in total

Azi

Free Agents
Free Agents

Azi
"So you know who this Hardy guy is then!?!?" Azi slammed his elbow into the marine's chest.

"I do, I do! He is in charge of the orange district!" The marine buckled over as Azi let him fall to the ground.

"Thanks babe, sorry about the pain." Azi smiled at him and then strutted out of the alley confidently.

Confidence, the ginger haired swordsman gave the notion some thought as he walked to the Orange district. A little over a year ago Azi was anything but confident. He had ran away, unable to face his parents after what happened to him. Embarrassed about his mental instability. Post traumatic stress disorder involving the area that he now walked through. He couldn't stay on the island, he had to get away.

Unsure of his future at the time, once he dreamed of joining the Marines but that all became a fantasy after he left the island and began his time at sea.

That confidence had been rediscovered though. He lived on Ohara for a year. He trained and became stronger there, learned more about who he was and what he wanted to be. He didn't want to be a Marine anymore, he didn't actually know what he wanted to be but to be apart of that establishment was not on the table anymore.

Azi was deep in thought when he realized he was now in the orange district. The district Azi used to go to get high. Crime and poverty stricken, the orange district was the worst area on the island. Of course he is in charge of this shit hole, Azi chuckled to himself as he glanced around at the mess of a street.

About twenty meters in front of him a group of four marines clamored out of a side alley. One of the Marines lead the way with a small boy in his grip being dragged across the ground behind him. That Marine was obviously an Officer.

"Well of course, why wouldn't he be a corrupt Marine, time to be a motherfucking hero," Azi rolled his eyes as he started toward them.

Azi

Free Agents
Free Agents

Azi
Azi followed the group of four marines for a few blocks to scope the area out. The area itself seemed pretty weak on marine activity. The one who carried the kid was the Lieutenant in this situation, that was a certainty. Finally they threw the kid to the side as they came upon a very well kept office building surrounded by low poverty buildings.

"Well I suppose a night in a cage will teach you a lesson," The Lieutenant snickered and glanced at the terrified boy. What the fuck is going on here, Azi wondered as he took a step forward to draw their attention.

"Can I help you?" One of the marines asked rudely once he noticed Azi.

"I was hoping to find a Lieutenant Hardy," Azi glanced at the man in charge who looked up when the name was mentioned.

"That would be me, what do you need boy?" Hardy stepped toward Azi, a look of annoyance on his face.

"My name is Azi Shishou, my parents owned the Shishou Inn that burned down about a year ago. You where in charge of the investigation correct?" Azi folded his arms across his chest once he asked the simple question.

Hardy now looked more interested. The Lieutenant took a step forward and placed his right hand on the hilt of his blade and rubbed his beard with his left hand. "Shishou, Shishou, hrm, the name sounds familiar..."

"Sir, that was the inn ov-," The marine was interrupted quickly by Hardy.

"Ah, yes! Shishou Inn, such a tragic event. We never could catch the culprit, we assume he left the island. A tourist who started a ruckus in the Inn at the time, we interviewed some of the people who had gone in earlier that day and he was apparently starting trouble." The Lieutenant gave a very fake look of condolence, "I do apologize for your loss though."

"I see, was there possibly a description of the man?"

"Uh, I think so, I cannot remember. I apologize but he is most likely long gone."

"Well I will just ask some of the shops around if they heard anything abou-" Azi, almost ready to move on to new leads, was interrupted suddenly.

"I wouldn't bother boy. No one saw much, the only people who seemed to know anything where other tourist who are long gone!" The Lieutenant motioned for his men to take the boy inside. "Perhaps I will look into it when I have less pressing matters, maybe we could meet again soon?"

"I could come back and speak in a few days then? I have some other things to take care of in the city," Azi spoke calmly but now slightly suspicious.

"Indeed, this is my office! Come by tomorrow around Noon, I will get the files and we can look into it more!"

"Thank you, sir." Azi gave him a small nod but still very suspicious.

"Yes, yes of course!" Hardy gave a nod and turned for the door.

"Oh quick question, what did that young boy do?"

"That boy? He assaulted a vendor and stole priceless jewels. We are just going to hold him here till we get in contact with his parents, farewell Azi Shishou!" The Lieutenant spoke as he walked into his office, the door closed as soon as he said his farewell.

Azi

Free Agents
Free Agents

Azi
"So you are the little Shishou boy. I remember when you where just a little youngin'," an archaic woman spoke slow to an annoyed Azi while she poured out a cup of tea.

Azi had spent the entire afternoon questioning individuals who where around shops when the fire happened. Mention of survivors who escaped the fire was all he got, all of which had been tourists. No one that had been in the Inn the day of the fire though, no leads to go on yet.

One thing had stuck out though, not a single person had previously spoke with any Marine about the investigation. At the time of the incident the Lieutenant that had been in charge of the area was Hardy, who was demoted after the incident to the Orange district where he remained.

"I don't know anything about the fire though, I didn't hear about it till the following day when I saw the ruins..." The old lady began to mumble to herself as she handed a cup of tea to an older gentlemen.

"So no marines came by to speak with you about the incident?" Azi inquired, though he knew the answer she would give.

"No, no marines," Her expression changed after she spoke those lines. "Can I get you anything to drink? If not I must be on."

Azi shook his head and turned around to head out of the shop. A few feet from the door a smoker's voice called out to him, "You are asking about the fire a year ago, eh?"

Azi glanced over at the man. He was bundled up like it was winter, which it was not. He had a cigar in one corner of his mouth and blew smoke out the other. "I am, the Inn down the road, Shishou Inn."

"I was there that day," He took another hit of his cigar. "You are asking about marines investigatin' but let me tell you, I don't think they did an investigation."

"Why would that be?" As he spoke the swordsman felt his blood pressure rise.

"Well they wouldn't need to have an investigation considering they burned it down..." The man blew out smoke and let Azi digest the new information.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum