One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Find A Not Lost Girl (Task) EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Find A Not Lost Girl (Task) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Find A Not Lost Girl (Task) EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Find A Not Lost Girl (Task) EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Find A Not Lost Girl (Task) EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Find A Not Lost Girl (Task) EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Find A Not Lost Girl (Task) EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Find A Not Lost Girl (Task) EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Find A Not Lost Girl (Task) EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Find A Not Lost Girl (Task) Empty Find A Not Lost Girl (Task) Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:29 am

Vayra D. Lev

Marines
Marines

Vayra D. Lev
Chariot had had enough of stupid small jobs for a while, especially the kind that made her visit the forest, which was why she picked up a job to find a little princess that had ran away from home or was kidnapped and apparently was hiding somewhere in town. To find someone in town was much nicer than finding someone outside of it. From the talks with her client she had gathered that the port was already patrolled and searched by his people, to avoid any chance of her leaving the island, which left Chariot with the pleasant task of visiting any inn and other place where a princess could be hidden. Since obviously she was not in the castle, if there even was a castle in town.

Either way Chariot enjoyed sitting all cozy and clean in an inns bar, sipping on the local's sweet sake while keeping an eye out for the girl or her kidnapper. She was in no rush as there were plenty of places to visit and in one or the other there would be some clue. Like a proper hunting dog she had requested to sniff around the girls room and her smell was still fresh in her mind, so even a disguise would not be enough to fool her. She started by asking the other visitors, paid them some drinks and got them talking, but the first place seemed to be a total failure, other than their good sake.

The second place was a more down to earth bar, the thick smoke in the air made it one of those places were Chariot usually did not visit, her nose could not take it, but she still had to properly ask the patrons if they had seen a young girl fitting the description. Just a few beers made it a quick stop, with again no luck.

Then the third, that was a place befitting a princess! Chariot just hoped that she did not pay for everyone's drinks when she looked at their price tag. In the process of sniffing around, metaphorical not actually, she almost ended up thrown out, but with a hint that a girl fitting the description had been seen near the edge in a small inn's bar.

So Chariot made her way towards the suggested place. It was another run down establishment and Chariot expected to step into another cloud of smoke when she pushed open the door and peaked around. It was surprisingly empty, other than a young man behind the bar there was no one, his welcome to the Mink was reasonable friendly. “What can I do for you Miss?” Chariot smiled and answered by ordering something to drink of his choosing and since he seemed lonely the same for him.

Once the drinks were presented the two got talking. First about simple stuff like the weather and the bar, then Chariot got to the point: “I'm looking for a girl.” She began describing her and the young man had to laugh. “That is not the kind of client we have here often Miss.” Something seemed off about it, but Chariot did not want to pressure him right away, so she ordered another glass for both of them and continued the senseless talk till the two had gotten on a bit more friendly terms, before asking to look around a bit. The man looked at her curiously, “You would not suspect that I lied about the girl, would you?” The Mink just shrugged and at that moment she heard a woman's voice from upstairs: “Hunny, come close the shop and get up her.” It left Chariot smiling as she quickly stepped backwards from the bar to dodge a swung beer bottle. “I actually think, that I suspect that you are lying.” Still smiling she pulled her sword and blocked a second bottle thrown at her with the thick side. “Also I think you would have more customers if you treat them better.”

Before she could think of any more cleaver comments the man had pulled a knife and jumped over the bar. In the tight space it was hard to swing around Wolf Wing, so dodged the first stabs and worked her way towards the door, just in time to be kicked through it. Her urge to think of a fitting one liner rose, but at the same time she found herself surrounded by five additional people. They did not give her enough time to even breath, hasty she got back on her feet and avoided a katana. Attracted by the noise the kidnapped princess added to the whole chaos,yelling at Chariot, insulting her and telling her to leave her lover alone. Chariot just yelled right back at her: “Can't you see woman? I am the one that is being attacked here!” Dodging another attack at the same time. She was lucky to be fast, much faster than the people that had appeared and barely fast enough to dodge the view stabs the bartender threw at her in between, but she did not feel in the mood to just leave it at avoiding every attack.

Doing a spin backwards she knocked out one of the men with a kick to the jaw and at the same time created some space between her and the group, which started following her while the lover man tried to get the cheering princess back in the bar. Something Chariot greatly appreciated, as she got annoyed by her constant screaming. For a second she thought about what to do about the remaining opponents, finally deciding to turn Wolf Wing around, the flat side of the heavy weapon was enough to knock her targets out as she dashed through them and gave each a heavy hit to the head, knocking them out and leaving only the bartender and his princess.

There was a slight hint of anger in her voice when she blocked their path with a fast swing: “We really could have talked about this instead, you know.” But obviously the man did not want to talk it through and knocked her blade away with a strong kick, pushing the person holding it a few feet back. “All I want is just the girl and bring her back to her dad.” Yet she still tried to reason with the couple. “He probably locks her up for a few days, maybe less if she tells him that she was kidnapped. Meanwhile you can prepare a ship of the island and then escape properly.” That actually gave the man pause. “You clearly did not take the time to think about this right?” Pause enough for Chariot to smash the backside of Wolf Wing down on the man's head too.

Sighing she watched him fall down before her, followed by a loud scream from the princess. “Oh god what have you done, you beast!?” Sadly she could not just punch that one unconscious too, it could be a reason to lower the pay. Shaking her head she leaned down and lifted her up, pulling her onto her shoulder, while enduring weak punches and scratches, along with loud screaming and cursing. “Why does anyone even want a brat like you back?” The worst was that from the edge of town it was a long way to carry her. “Calm down, as I said just give your man some days to prepare it all and he deserved the hit on the head for trying to stab me.” If anything the whole ordeal made her happy to not be in love.

1269 Words

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum