One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Turn Back the Clock: Part 1 Arc - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Turn Back the Clock: Part 1 Arc - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Turn Back the Clock: Part 1 Arc - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Turn Back the Clock: Part 1 Arc - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Turn Back the Clock: Part 1 Arc - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Turn Back the Clock: Part 1 Arc - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Turn Back the Clock: Part 1 Arc - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Turn Back the Clock: Part 1 Arc - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Turn Back the Clock: Part 1 Arc - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

43Turn Back the Clock: Part 1 Arc - Page 4 Empty Re: Turn Back the Clock: Part 1 Arc Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:26 am

Blanco Bean

Pirates
Pirates

Blanco Bean

No one knows pain, I'll show them

The body of the marine bounced off the cieling and hit the floor with a thud. This caused a loud boom with debri flying. Leparo would cover his face as the dust from the ship along with broken crates flied around him. Leparo wasn't going to kill anyone without a reason but today he had a reason. It was because this fool had attacked not only Leparo but his name as a whole. The disrespect caused Leparo to consider setting the tone for his career in piracy. "You got some balls kid" said the marine as he stood and spat out blood. He would crack his neck b he would crack his knuckles and smile. Leparo enjoyed the challenge that came with what was going on especially when that challenge came from a marine. As for the marine he would charge Leparo and continue the barrage he embarked on earlier and this time Leparo countered most of the blows deflecting them into beams and various structures for the ship. It was then Leparo smirked before he would kneel unleashing an upwards kick to the chin before spinning unleashing a green wave of energy which would hit the damaged beams which would in turn cause them to collapse. The wounded marine was grounded as this happened. As for Leparo he was already on his way out by the time he landed. He was going back through the hole his body created earlier. "That will happen to all of the World Government sooner or later... You'll see."

POST GOES HERE

44Turn Back the Clock: Part 1 Arc - Page 4 Empty Re: Turn Back the Clock: Part 1 Arc Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:35 am

Joker

Joker
With every blink, Kash could see clearer. There was no fear, nor doubt present within her. She knew she would live and she knew this woman was going to regret having crossed swords with her, hell she would regret having met Kash period.

"GIVE IT U-"

Kash would use both of her feet to kick the woman in her stomach with unyielding force. The woman would fly up into the air and land on her back, losing whatever air was left in her lungs after Kash had kicked her in the gut. She writhed in pain in the sand.

Kash was back on her feet now, able to see yet again and would walk slowly toward the woman, her blade dragging in the sand. Kash was silent, not speaking a word as she would now be the one walking circles around her prey. On the woman's right, Kash kicked away her sword. Then once she reached her left, the woman realized her predicament and tried to grab her remaining blade. Kash's foot would come down on the woman's wrist, a soft crunch in the sand. Something had broken.

Not removing her foot, Kash kneeled down next to the woman.

"You know, that was really dirty of you. The whole sand in my eyes thing. I mean, as a marine I figured you would have more honor. I can't blame you though, it's something I'd probably have done to you but you beat me to it," Kash spoke so casually it was chilling. "Now I have to top that," Kash began to bring the point of her blade toward one of the woman's eyes slowly. She would grab her by the throat with her left hand to prevent her head from moving, the pressure suffocating her and also keeping her from talking.

The nearby surrounding marines began to motion for Kash.

"No, no! Fair is fair! Anyone try to stop me, including you miss, and I'm killing her on the spot. Now I think I speak for us all when I say, she should've saw this coming," Kash would say before proceeding to slowly allow the point of her blade to pierce the woman's eye. The woman still managed to let out a terrible scream despite Kash's grip around her neck.

45Turn Back the Clock: Part 1 Arc - Page 4 Empty Re: Turn Back the Clock: Part 1 Arc Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:46 am

Blanco Bean

Pirates
Pirates

Blanco Bean
Final Task :

Leparo made his way out of the sinking remains of the ship only to see Kash had defeated her oppnent as well. They were actually quite the duo even though Kash would probably never admit it. Meanwhile the marines that stood there in awe that their captain and lieutenant had been defeated released a call asking for reinforcements to which Leparo smiled. The longer he smiled the more people showed up to which he yelled "Oi Kash, they're coming" said Leparo as he began to run towards town considering he didn't feel like getting arrested today. The duo were chased by all the soldeirs in town and around it through every place you could find. The loud uproar caused by then made Leparo smile as he knew his actions pissed off the marines which was sadly one of the reasons he enjoyed his life. "Oi, Kash-San, there is a hill up ahead that can lead us directly to one of my old shipping spots. We make it to that cliff we can jump off and make it out of here clear" said Leparo who still had that smile on his face while running besides his partner in crime. In the back of his mind Leparo wondered if this will get him his first bounty. He couldn't wait for that day and as things seemed it would probably be today. Now in town Leparo would use his side to make people around them move out of the way as the angry mob of marines would chase them through the town with the belief that they could actually catch them.

46Turn Back the Clock: Part 1 Arc - Page 4 Empty Re: Turn Back the Clock: Part 1 Arc Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:59 am

Joker

Joker
Kash stood, sheathing her blade and straightening out her clothes now that she was done. The marine woman laid there unconscious after having passed out from the pain of losing her eye. Kash noticed more and more marines were beginning to gather around them. Leparo shouted something she barely could understand before racing past her.

"Wait..." Kash realized their situation and it wasn't one worth trying to fight out of. She would quickly take after Leparo and run toward town.

This was really quite the sight to see, a mob of marines chasing after 2 nobodies, for lack of better labels. Leparo would mention something about a hill and one of his old shipping spots but she really did not know what to expect from the man. She just hoped he wouldn't lead them to their deaths. He's been doing a fine job so far.

As they would pass through the town, they gathered much attention from the civilians. It was understandable. Not often do you see a marine stampede so desperate as the one after them. Kash found herself leaping over so many things, barrels, boxes, even people. Leparo just seemed to knock whatever got in his way over. He lacked natural grace that Kash embodied.

47Turn Back the Clock: Part 1 Arc - Page 4 Empty Re: Turn Back the Clock: Part 1 Arc Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:12 am

Blanco Bean

Pirates
Pirates

Blanco Bean

Continuing their run Leparo couldn't help but notice the graceful movement of his partner Kash. She was really good at this running shit, you wouldn't have known her father was a marine with the way she acted on the recieving end of being chased. For some reason these marines were quite stuck on catching this duo. Leparo wondered what made them so important and then he remembered "Oh yea" Leparo pulled a gold fruit out of his pants and held it up "Oi" Leparo would say to Kash. He just pulled out a gold devil fruit from his pants, for a moment it looked like he was happy to see Kash. "I found this on the ship when we were on it. I think this is why they're chasing us so much" said Leparo before he noticed they were near the end of town after running so far. "Oi, We're here. Meet you down below" Leparo jumped without hesitation as he dived head first through the water and proceeded to swim his way back up with his devil fruit in hand. "You gotta jump" said Leparo as he waited for Kash underneath her in the water waiting to make sure she had a safe landing. "If you don't jump I might have to leave you" joked Leparo as he began to shake his hair getting the water that dripped on his face off. In the close distance was the ship Leparo spoke of, this could take them wherever they needed to go.

48Turn Back the Clock: Part 1 Arc - Page 4 Empty Re: Turn Back the Clock: Part 1 Arc Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:26 am

Joker

Joker
As the two continued their marathon like run through town, Leparo would reveal to Kash what it is that has the marines so riled up over them. At first, Kash didn't know what he was doing in his pants and her hand instinctively went to the hilt of her blade. However her worries would only be worsened upon seeing what he wanted to show her. A golden fruit.

"WHY?! WHY DO YOU HAVE THAT?! She couldn't help herself from yelling as they continued to run. She didn't expect a worthwhile answer honestly. She just knew devil fruits meant trouble. People die for these fruits all the time.

The two neared the end of town and there would be no where left to run. There was just water down below. Leparo didn't hesitate to jump to the cold waters below. However Kash had to pause for a moment. She didn't plan on going this far with him. How did they get to this point? Kash looked back to see the mob of marines near and then looked down at Leparo who was yelling back to her, telling her to jump.

Kash didn't really have much of a choice at this point. Either way she wasn't worried about her well being, it wasn't in danger. She could either face her father or continue her life of freedom, doing whatever she felt like.

She would choose freedom and dive into the blue waters below.

49Turn Back the Clock: Part 1 Arc - Page 4 Empty Re: Turn Back the Clock: Part 1 Arc Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:48 am

Blanco Bean

Pirates
Pirates

Blanco Bean

As Kash jumped in the water and began to swim to Leparo he smiled "I stole a devil fruit and you just jumped off a cliff. One of us is crazy and it isn't me" said Leparo jokingly. The duo would swim to shore where Leparo soaking wet and all removed what was left of his clothing leaving nothing but his underwear. He was filthy, covered in scars and blood. "Hmm" he would say looking around for his ship. It had been awhile since he used this place but he had use for it right now and his ship was going to play a great part in their escape. "There it is!" said Leparo as he made a b-line for his ship. The marines on the other hand turned around and tried to make their way to where they saw the near naked blonde running. By the time they even managed to get down here Leparo would be long gone by the idea that they couldn't catch him made him laugh. With fruit in hand Leparo quickly made a his way to his ship "Oh I've missed you" joked Leparo before he looked back at Kash "You coming with? Or you going your own way?" said Leparo. This wasn't him saying goodbye but it was damn near close. He looked into the eyes of Kash and hoped her response would leave her traveling with Leparo on his journey around he world. As for the marines you could hear them slowly approaching the pier where the duo resided for the moment.

Exit

50Turn Back the Clock: Part 1 Arc - Page 4 Empty Re: Turn Back the Clock: Part 1 Arc Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:58 am

Joker

Joker
Kash swam to Leparo and the two would swim off to another shore. During this time, Kash didn't know what the next move would be. She was used to going with the flow but for some reason she found herself in deep anticipation to actually see what could happen now. This thrill wasn't what she was used to when she would run with gangs and some really low lifes. Similar, but not the same.

They reached the shore, soaking what. Leparo was quick to remove his clothes while Kash was contemplating if this was the time she would make her exit or not. It would seem that an answer was needed now as Leparo was about to make a run for his ship. He would ask if Kash would want to come with him or if she was going her own way.

Kash would take a moment to think about it. She really hated sticking with people for too long. It tend to complicate things for her but this thrill she didn't want to let go of just yet.

"I guess I can tag along. It's a nice change of pace," she would say with a slight smirk.

With that being said, the two would head out to sea.

[EXIT]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum