One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Turn Back the Clock: Part 1 Arc - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Turn Back the Clock: Part 1 Arc - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Turn Back the Clock: Part 1 Arc - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Turn Back the Clock: Part 1 Arc - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Turn Back the Clock: Part 1 Arc - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Turn Back the Clock: Part 1 Arc - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Turn Back the Clock: Part 1 Arc - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Turn Back the Clock: Part 1 Arc - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Turn Back the Clock: Part 1 Arc - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

29Turn Back the Clock: Part 1 Arc - Page 3 Empty Re: Turn Back the Clock: Part 1 Arc Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:25 am

Blanco Bean

Pirates
Pirates

Blanco Bean

No one knows pain, I'll show them

The look on Leparo's face when it came to his question for Kash was serious. He hadn't really had a problem with her but his hate for The World Government often spilled over towards people whom were even remotely affiliated with them. This information growing public even bothered Kash as she reacted physically and verbally. This seemed to throw Leparo off even more. She would turn to him after her meltdown and look Leparo straight in the eyes. Her words were cold and she knew from this look on Leparo's face that he hated her right now and wanted nothing more than to kill her. She spoke as to how her lineage was the only thing keeping the duo alive right now which Leparo didn't actually believe, her words cold and almost seemed like her defense mechanism.

"I don't hate you Kash, Hell if anything I dislike you sure. You're lineage bothers me because of what I endured in life from the marines. This isn't some "I'm a pirate I hate the marines by default" bullshit. This is me as a man saying the marines are to you what they took from me.. Family. Sure you can say i need you to stay alive, but the real fact is... If they wanted me dead they blew their chance when I got off of Dressrosa."

Said Leparo before he ripped a piece of the machine off and proceeded to walk out of the door. He proceeded to walk down and slaughter as many soldiers as he could to stall them until they finally reached the shore. At this point he had killed around 5 soldiers as the thoughts of Kash condescending speech resonated in his mind, it was the fire that fueled his rage right now.

30Turn Back the Clock: Part 1 Arc - Page 3 Empty Re: Turn Back the Clock: Part 1 Arc Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:59 pm

Joker

Joker
Kash's face remained the same during Leparo's response, it changed nothing as she had said. They were strangers to each other. However he revealed that marines had taken away his family. Ironically, she understood the sentiment all too well. The marines had taken her family from her as well. She would watch Leparo storm off, ripping part of a machine and taking it with him to deal with the marines waiting outside. She simply closed her eyes for a moment, took a deep breath, and returned to her usual composure.

So, Asher was still nearby. What game was he playing at exactly? Kash would draw her blade and head out of the door as well, she would join in the slaughter. A marine would attempt to take her from behind as she walked in Leparo's direction, hearing his steps she would guide her blade in reverse near her side to pierce the marine's heart. She would with draw her blade and cut down another approaching soldier in front of her. She would take on as many as she needed. 3 down, 5 down, and then 8. She would use her blade to kill as many marines dared to be present before them. No survivors, there could be none. She would dance through the halls putting on a display like no other, her partner being Levy. A smile of deep satisfaction creeping on her face with each thud heard as another body fell. The slight resistance she felt as her blade would move through them, she loved the push and pull of it all. Her mind was quiet, only the sounds of the marine's footsteps and their final breaths would enter.

She would kill them all.

31Turn Back the Clock: Part 1 Arc - Page 3 Empty Re: Turn Back the Clock: Part 1 Arc Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:32 am

Blanco Bean

Pirates
Pirates

Blanco Bean

Between this boat and Kash omission of family ties Leparo wasn't the happiest of men right now. He generally didn't care about people like this but him and Kash had somewhat of a bond after all that they've been through today and he considered her his friend. Which meant even though he was mad at her he was going to protect her at all cost here on this ship and on dry land if thats what it meant. Their war against the people on this ship continued as both Leparo and now Kash chopped down foes with swords and pipes. After awhile the pipe Leparo was using began to break which forced him to go back to his hand to hand measures. "Fun" he joked before punching one of the men straight into the wall denting it around the shape of his body.

"Sooner or later this ship is go-" Leparo's words were cut off by the sound of the ship skidding against a surface. It seemed that they had finally reached dry land. The ship itself began to turn causing the remaining soldiers, Leparo and Kash to all turn sideways and slide to the edge of the deck. Leparo wasn't fond of that idea and grabbed the first beam he could get attached to. As for Kash? If she didn't get attached to anything Leparo grabbed her arm as she slid as a means of showing he was still there to help her. It was now that the real fight was going to begin. Whoever these people were they wouldn't just let this group walk away into the sunset.

32Turn Back the Clock: Part 1 Arc - Page 3 Empty Re: Turn Back the Clock: Part 1 Arc Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:37 pm

Joker

Joker
Kash was so caught up in her own blood lust that she hadn't heard anything was talking about. She was too satisfied swimming in the blood of those against her. Their shouts of pain were like beautiful music. Kash was sitting over a marine, her blade in his abdomen, slowly twisting. Her long silver hair had been painted red by the blood pooling under her. The marine could barely let out a groan as he gripped at the blade in his stomach, cutting his own hands in a poor attempt to resist. The last thing he would see would be Kash's ice blue eyes staring down from the darkness of her shadow over him. A faint smile at her lips.

It was then that the ship would hit land and shift drastically. Kash had fell over with everything else and was beginning to be at the mercy of the ship itself before Leparo would grab her arm. She was actually surprised that he would even do that now that. Even though her previous words were the harsh truth, she thought he would rebel against it and let her die before all of this was over. Could he really be the white knight type, true and pure? In this world of ambition and treachery, she was finding it hard to believe. Kash wasn't used to this kind of company and it read on her face as she looked at Leparo with a perplexed expression.

Angels and Demons aren't supposed to get along.

33Turn Back the Clock: Part 1 Arc - Page 3 Empty Re: Turn Back the Clock: Part 1 Arc Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:26 pm

Blanco Bean

Pirates
Pirates

Blanco Bean
Task 5 :

The look on Kash's face when Leparo grabbed her and saved her was that of amazement. He could tell she didn't think she was in the good graces of Leparo at this moment. He wasn't that bad of a guy and didn't understand why things were this odd between the two. They actually had some kind of chemistry as a team, besides all the fighting and shouting at one another at least. It was then Leparo noticed the ship came to a complete halt and he heard some rumbling coming from the chip and it was then Leparo noticed a giant falling down upon him.  He would land on the beam Leparo and Kash were holding onto.

Leparo was going down first and would make impact with the bottom of the ship which turned out to be the side. He went through down into the ocean where he remained. As he tried to pull up from the ocean he saw the giant bastard cannonball diving on top of him. "Bastard" said Leparo as he was knocked further down in the ocean. As for the bear fool from before, he was also back and he planned on making sure Kash didn't make it in the water at all. Leparo started swimming to the surface where he made it for a few moments before the bastard pulled him back down trying to place Leparo in a chokehold. Leparo began to flail as he gripped the arms of the large man and pried them apart before he kicked away from the man and charged him.

34Turn Back the Clock: Part 1 Arc - Page 3 Empty Re: Turn Back the Clock: Part 1 Arc Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:33 pm

Joker

Joker
Before Kash could even process her feelings of everything going on, the large pig from the cage fight came crashing down on the beam they were clinging too causing them to fall further. Kash would use her sword, stabbing it in another beam to catch her fall. She would swing her body up and onto the beam and then look over to see Leparo fall in the water and the pig on top of him. The beam she stood on now would shake as the bear like man also made his appearance.

Kash looked at that man with the utmost contempt, holding her blade at her side and ready to hack him to pieces.

I'm getting really sick of you people. she would say, holding her blade in front of her with both hands now.

The bear man's arms would change and he would make his move. Kash eyed her surroundings seeing several other beams and supports for the ship that may be useful considering the little foot space on this one. Kash would block the hit with her blade, the bear man uses his claws to force her back.

Kash would smirk before she stopped resisting and allowed the force to push her over the edge. As she seemed to free fall to the bottom of the ship, she would quickly grab Dom and use the whip to grab on to the beam and swing around back on top. Now she was behind the bear man. She would waste no time taking advantage of the change of positions and glide forward along the beam to deal a ferocious slash. The man barely had time to block, only able to use one hand to defend with his body half turned. The force now pushing him back.

The tables had turned.

35Turn Back the Clock: Part 1 Arc - Page 3 Empty Re: Turn Back the Clock: Part 1 Arc Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:17 pm

Blanco Bean

Pirates
Pirates

Blanco Bean

For someone this large Leparo didn't understand how he was so fast.  As he looked around the water it was as if this man was a merman or a fishmen. He couldn't get a clear eye on him but he was slashed on the shoulder from the man behind him. The blood from Leparo just floated around him which bothered him because he couldn't land a hit on his target. This caused for Leparo to go on the offensive and start swimming too which wasn't a good idea as the big bastard grabbed Leparo's leg and even in the ocean toss Leparo through the water against the bottom of the ship which caused him to faint. In all reality he didn't really faint but his eyes closed to process the pain before they opened causing him to run to the surface of the ship to grab air. Once there he would see the darkness of the bastard coming to the ground level which made Leparo smile.

He would kick the large bastard square in the face before going back under for him  bringing him up to the surface world where he would calmly chuck him into the broken edge of the ship which would rip through his head killing him instantly. As for Leparo he would be blood soaked as he dipped back into the ocean rinsing some of the blood off his body as he made his way to the shore where upon surfacing was gripped by multiple men. Once he was coherent enough to understand what was going on around him Leparo noticed he was surrounded by marines and one really large one. He almost looked like Leparo in a way. This wasn't going to be fun.

36Turn Back the Clock: Part 1 Arc - Page 3 Empty Re: Turn Back the Clock: Part 1 Arc Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:39 pm

Joker

Joker
The bear man seemed to be completely confused as to how he could be overpowered by someone like Kash. She was much stronger than she looked and being a woman often had her taken for granted. The bear man would lose his footing and by proxy so would Kash since she was pushing against him with all her might. The two would free fall toward the ocean water, right in the hole at the bottom. The bear man had lost. With nothing to grab on to stop his fall, he would be at the mercy of the waters which weren't so merciful to devil fruit eaters. This was the end. Kash was coming down toward him like a torpedo, her blade held out in front of her as she was going for the kill. The water was coming up fast and Kash was coming down hard. Her blade piercing through the bear man's heart at the same time he made contact with the water. The splash of water shooting up around them like an explosion, once blue and turning red with blood.

As they began to sink, the man's form changed back to that of mere human, life drifting from his eyes. Kash would use her feet to push off of the man's body and remove her blade. She would swim to shore and come out of the water like some kind of siren. She was soaked and her hair hung heavy, clingy to her body. As she walked toward Leparo, she could see they had company, more marines. The tip of her blade Levy, drew a line in the sand as she approached.

"Well, aren't we popular," Kash said sarcastically, standing next to Leparo. They had become surrounded, which meant another brawl was about to break out.

37Turn Back the Clock: Part 1 Arc - Page 3 Empty Re: Turn Back the Clock: Part 1 Arc Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:54 am

Blanco Bean

Pirates
Pirates

Blanco Bean

"Looks that way" said Leparo to Kash as the duo stood their ground against the marine forces that surrounded them. The tall blonde would crack his neck and his knuckles as he prepared for the marines to try their hardest and fail. Something was off about this group of marines tho. They didn't initiate any attack against Kash nor Leparo which had Leparo somewhat wary. "Your father wouldn't appreciate you doing all of this nonsense Kash" a voice Leparo didn't recognize spoke up causing his eyes to focus in on the sound and notice a larger male walking forward. This fool was large and in charge. He had all of Leparo's attention due to his near identical build. What threw Leparo off was his tiger laced coat which was almost like Leparo's name which meant Leopard. Standin in front of Kash Leparo placed his arm out covering off Kash herself "Her father doesn't get a say so if he let her get taken in the first place" said Leparo who was now ready to end this.
Running forward Leparo would clear his way to the larger male by knocking out some lowly marines which didn't end well for Leparo as the brute uppercut him immediately which stunned Leparo. Once stunned the marine would chuck Leparo towards the way he came which sent the blonde through a structure landing hard on the ground in rubble. Trying to stand Leparo was in a serious amount of pain and really didn't feel like moing but he had a grudge to settle now. "I'm gonna kill him" uttered a red hot Leparo.

38Turn Back the Clock: Part 1 Arc - Page 3 Empty Re: Turn Back the Clock: Part 1 Arc Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:54 pm

Joker

Joker
Kash looked in the direction of the voice, unfamiliar of its owner who spoke her name and of her father.

"Just because you know my father, doesn't mean you know me," she would say before Leparo would step in front of her and defend her. She was a bit surprised that he was taking such a stance for her. Perhaps the ship incident wasn't a fluke after all. He was the real deal. Kash watched as Leparo would charge the large man and get knocked back behind her, her awe quickly fizzling out.

"Are you even sure you can pull that off?" Kash would say in response to Leparo's wanting to kill the marine that just smacked him.

This was going to be a tough fight it seemed, so Kash would ready her blade for what ever was to come next. She would survey the area like she always does, counting out the marine force and seeing who was weak and who would be a challenge.

"Well, how do you want to divide these? I'm honestly in a generous mood, so you can have as many as you want. I won't be upset," Kash joked with a sly smirk. This was probably the first time in a while she felt like being this laid back with someone.

39Turn Back the Clock: Part 1 Arc - Page 3 Empty Re: Turn Back the Clock: Part 1 Arc Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:31 pm

Blanco Bean

Pirates
Pirates

Blanco Bean

Over to Leparo came the brute who knocked him into the structure. "Oi Leparo, I've heard great things about you. Me and my partners wanted to take you into the trade with us. Not as a partner but as a slave. I think you'd make a great slave for a Celestial Dragon... After all you know" said the man who taunted the blonde saint. This bothered Leparo. His lineage wasn't something publicly known yet and whoever this fool was meant he knew. Could it have been because of the man Leparo heard Kash get upset over earlier? Could he possibly know all of this? That wasn't a concern now. Standing Leparo would punch the male directly in his face causing him to stumble. This caused the duo to engage in a slug fest that involved numerous throws and bruises.

"You're quite strong kid" said the older man which bothered Leparo. Meanwhile Kash was probably over there dealing with her own opponent. That woman in the blue attire looked fairly promising. "Fuck you" said Leparo to the man as he would unleash a kick to his chest causing him to go backwards in a roll. Charging him Leparo would begin a barrage of punches as he mounted the man and continued to unleash fist. The brute would adjust his hips and flip Leparo as he kicked him in the midsection sending him through the exterior of the ship to its interior. Trying to find his grounding Leparo would see the man coming through the hole Leparo himself just created.

40Turn Back the Clock: Part 1 Arc - Page 3 Empty Re: Turn Back the Clock: Part 1 Arc Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:32 pm

Joker

Joker
"You sure you have time to be making jokes?" A woman's voice would come from Kash's left, emerging from the ring of marines that surrounded her and Leparo. This woman in blue looked like she could be a lieutenant or something, the way she carried herself. She had two swords at her waist, so she must have been skilled.

Kash tilted her head slightly as she looked at the woman with intrigue. "Well, i've been told I can be quite the Joker," Kash would say as her smirk would fade. "You look like you could use a smile, I could put one on your face for you."

"Believe me, you're the best joke I've seen today," the marine woman would say drawing both her swords at the same time, allowing them to slide across one another creating a sound that'd send chills down any novice's spine.

But Kash was no novice and that was clear as she would draw her blade, Levy, without fear or hesitation.

"Oh, daddy's little girl gonna play? You do know he's not going to save you right? I get to kill you and your boyfriend on this beautiful beach," the woman would say as gust of wind would cause her black to blow wildly.

"Oh bitch, just shut up and come on," Kash would say, unphased by the woman's words. In fact, she had lost all interest in the woman the more she talked. If Kash had learned anything while being on her own, it's that the more people tend to talk the less impressive they were.

The woman seemed to pick up on Kash's vibe and was now angry. The woman would charge at Kash with both her swords in an 'X' formation ahead of her. Kash couldn't see how this woman could be any more predictable at this point. Once the woman was close, Kash would quickly grab her whip, Dom, and use it to snatch the woman's feet from under her. Kash figured the woman would be so focused on wielding her swords properly that she didn't think about how easy it is to lose your footing in the sand. The woman would begin to stumble and lose her form as she tried to regain her balance while still moving forward toward Kash. Kash could see the desperation in her eyes and smiled like a devil. Kash would swing her blade, one-handed, toward the woman's face but suddenly stop. The woman was still stumbling and would falter toward the blade as it would graze her cheek, cutting her. Before the woman could lose her head, Kash would pivot around the woman, gracefully, and the woman would fall into the sand with her ass in the air. There was a gasp from the men around her as they watched their superior be humiliated.

41Turn Back the Clock: Part 1 Arc - Page 3 Empty Re: Turn Back the Clock: Part 1 Arc Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:03 am

Blanco Bean

Pirates
Pirates

Blanco Bean

"So, you know about me eh?" said Leparo as he found his grounding in the destroyed ship. "Probably the only person in the blue's besides my partner who knows honestly. Killing you would get me shot up in the ranks like no tomorrow Donquixote." Leparo began to chuckle as he looked at the marine advancing towards him. "You thinks something is funny kid? Why shouldn't I kill you now? He said before reaching Leparo and that's when he stopped laughing "Because you can't" said the blonde as he shot his index finger on his right hand forward which pierced the chest of the marine.

He would watch as the man lost blood almost instantly and this made him laugh. "Shigan" said Leparo. That was the move he used to end the battle... But it wasn't over yet. The marine began to bleed and still shot forward for Leparo grabbing him and using all his energy to toss Leparo around. He would throw Leparo through beams that seemed like they had no ends and which each point of impact Leparo would just grin as the pain was something of legend.

"I'm not going to let anyone know about that who doesn't need to yet. This last name is something people would never understand, not even if they read of the governments attacks. And because of that I will make people understand by any means necessary." It was then Leparo took off on a super light footed sprint that made him look nigh intangible. It was then he would gut check the marine with a strong right to the midsection which sent him flying to the top of the ship hitting its canvas.

Stamina 390/420:

42Turn Back the Clock: Part 1 Arc - Page 3 Empty Re: Turn Back the Clock: Part 1 Arc Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:45 am

Joker

Joker
Kash just looked at the woman who was still on the ground, on hands and knees. Dom was now once again attached to her waist and Levy still in her right hand. The dark haired marine woman was slow to getting up, perhaps she was in shock to have been bested so easily. What did she expect when she talked more than her blades sung? A true swordsman didn't need for so many words, unless they were Kash. Kash liked to talk every now and then, but she knew when it came down to business, human words were pointless amongst swordsmen, or in this case swordswomen.

"I'm going to gut you, you bitch!" The woman shouted as she quickly kicked the sand up in Kash's direction. The sand would get in her eyes, blinding her for a moment.

The woman had now gotten to her feet and would begin circling Kash like a shark. Kash held her blade in her right hand casually while attempting to rub the sand from her eyes with her left arm. It was a painful sensation to say the least but she was well composed in these circumstances. She would have to rely on her other senses while enduring the irritation in her face.

*footsteps*

Kash heard them followed by the woman's blade cutting through the air, coming from her right. Kash would hold her blade up to block the hit, the clash would ring out sending quite the shockwave that even moved the sand beneath them. The dark haired woman was indeed surprised but so confident in her cheap advantage.

"I have two swords, remember!"

The second sword was coming but Kash's blade was preoccupied holding off the first. Acting quickly, Kash started to give under the weight of the first sword, allowing her body to fall backwards into a roll to avoid the second blade by a few hairs. The sudden release of resistance helped throw the marine off balance and her second sword to miss.

Kash rolled to her feet, blinking furiously with tears streaming down her face but not from any kind of sorrow. Her vision was very blurry between blinks, so she was still basically blind. The woman wouldn't wait for her to fully recover however. The marine would bring down both blades over her. Kash blocking just in time but being forced to her back, her left hand helping push against the back of her own blade to resist the marine.

Kash was in quite a compromising position, it was clear. With every blink, she felt the woman's blades pushing closer and could begin to make out her blood thirsty face.

"It's time to give up!" The woman shouted with strained confidence.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum