One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Remnants of the Past [Task] EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Remnants of the Past [Task] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Remnants of the Past [Task] EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Remnants of the Past [Task] EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Remnants of the Past [Task] EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Remnants of the Past [Task] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Remnants of the Past [Task] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Remnants of the Past [Task] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Remnants of the Past [Task] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Remnants of the Past [Task] Empty Remnants of the Past [Task] Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:42 am

Silent Bones

Silent Bones
Arc Task Details:

0493 WORDS
#TASK #BAR
A DRIFTER SHAPESHIFTER
Wolf Mother, where you been? You look so warm, so thin. You're a taker, devil's maker. Lemme hear you sing, hey ya he ya. Wolf's Father, at the door. You don't smile anymore.

LIQUOR SHOTS clicked their glasses, the many patrons of the bar were cheering and enjoying their time now that a certain scourge had been removed from their place of respite. The loudness wasn't much for a relaxant for Bones but it did serve to bolster her mood by hearing the sounds of those benefiting from her actions. Bones lifted a shot glass to her lips, given freely from the bartender on the house for having removed Captain Belmont from their establishment. The deep pool of black that swirled inside the iris' of her eyes watched the strong swill swirl inside, twisting around the ice cubes that slowly spun from being stirred moments before. If she had to guess what kind of liquor this was it had to be Whiskey, not wanting to turn away the act of kindness, she downed the shot and her tongue reeled back against the roof of her mouth while the sting of the alcohol kicked at her throat. Never having taken alcoholism as a hobby, the woman was new to this sensation, warmth spreading over the cool of her flesh while the taste was strong on her tongue even after the liquid was swallowed. Her mind raced with the sensation, what was this? Why did this feel so good but sting so bad. The Marine ordered two more shots out of her own pocket which the bartender happily agreed to make as he turned his back on her and began to prepare the shot glasses and find the bottle. Her eyes had been so focused on the bartender that Bones had never even noticed the gentleman walking through the front of the bar, his familiar presence instilling fear in the regular civilians as some even dropped their glasses.

The bartender turned on his feet and gave Bones two more shots but when his eyes looked up from her he spotted a face he never expected to see again, the First Mate of Captain Belmont - "Sharp-Eye" Silius. Despite the look of intense fear on the bartender, Bones simply shrugged and downed the two new shots, getting a buzzed feeling inside of her that was quickly jolted into overdrive when she felt a hand on the back of her head, grasping at the ebony black strands of her short-cut hair. A half-turn of the head was all she could get before that hand slammed her face first onto the counter-top, effectively busting Bone's nose and when it released her, she stumbled off the bar chair and onto the floor, her nose bleeding in two long streaks of crimson. Watching the ceiling for a few seconds, Bones wasn't even aware of what had hit her yet until those deep hues settled onto the very man that she had sought to lock away with his overzealous Captain. "S..Silius.." Bones managed to cough out while the man just walked over to her, chuckling in the glee of having caught the Marine unaware.
ASTERISM@ネバーランド

2Remnants of the Past [Task] Empty Re: Remnants of the Past [Task] Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:06 am

Silent Bones

Silent Bones
0610 WORDS
#TASK #BAR
MY HEART IS A GHOSTTOWN
Died last night in my dreams, walking the streets in some old Ghost Town. I tried to believe in God and James Dean but Hollywood sold out. Saw all of the saints, lock up the gates, I could not enter. Walk into the flames, cover your name, but there was no answer. And now I know my heart is a Ghost Town.

CRIMSON DROPS fell to the floor from the upper lip of the marine, her body slowly rising to stand on her feet again after having collapsed from the blunt trauma to the face. The sight of her eyes was blurred, having only made out Silius when everything had come together again. Bones tried to speak but her voice was drowned out to her by the voices and screams of her past crawling at the back of her mind and sending her into a fury -- it seemed that the alcohol had an adverse effect on her. The shadowy shades of her cloak seemed to move through the air like a serpent as she charged at Silius with a swift speed, the First Mate had to drop down onto his rear just to dodge her hand which had clenched at the air where the man's throat previously was before with enough force to snap a windpipe. "Y-you're a freak, you know that! I'll take you to the boss and you're gonna die!" What petty words from a pirate who knew nothing of her and despite how much Bones was fighting inside to keep her wits about her, the bloodlust that was buried deep inside of her from his wound on her and the voices made it so hard. She clutched at her head, reeling back which only provided a chance to the First Mate at this point to draw his sword and swing at her. SPLUCH. The sound of blood splattering against the hard wood floor below them spread through the bar and by the sight of the bartender and civilians, they'd watch as a red streaked line spread over the Kuja woman's back but more important was the arm that was flying through the air. "Ran..kyaku.." Bones coughed out, blood coming from her lips while falling backwards. Silius had lost his left arm to the rankyaku that Bones had kicked upwards with when he struck at her with his sword, marring her flesh with a newly formed deep cut. "GAH! FUCKING BITCH!" Silius called out as he placed his hand over the bleeding nub, what was left of the arm he had once had. The full limb was across from him, open palmed and lifeless.

The patrons took the wound that the First Mate had been dealt as an opportunity to flee, screaming from the building and a few even went to go tell the local Marines just down the street in the hopes of getting back-up. Bones' body felt like concrete, it was heavy from it's chest wound and off balance from it's clear intoxication. Her breathing was slow and ragged, spitting blood off to the side from having busted up her lips pretty bad when Silius had slammed it onto the table. Silius was using his good hand to tie a piece of his shirt around the wound and keep himself from bleeding out so the wound could clot up and potentially be saved. Bones remarked this pirate's resolve as hardy and while she wanted to end this here and now, she'd never get the chance to. Weighed down by the alcohol in her system from the hard liquor shots and the already crippling wound she suffered, Bones collapsed down onto the floor face first. "Heh, what's wrong, not feeling so fucking dandy, eh? Well no worries.. I'll make sure to treat you like a fucking royal as I drag your ass to the boat." Bones was struggling just to keep herself conscious during his little spiel but her mind faded and so too did her vision of everything around her until she was gone and out cold.
ASTERISM@ネバーランド

Stamina/Skills:

3Remnants of the Past [Task] Empty Re: Remnants of the Past [Task] Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:39 am

Silent Bones

Silent Bones
0695 WORDS
#TASK #BAR
WE WERE BORN TO DIE
Walking through the streets, is it by mistake or design? I feel so alone on these friday nights, can you make it feel like home if I tell you you're mine?

CLATTERING FOOTSTEPS ran down the street as the sound of men shouting came around the ear shot of Silius, it appeared that reinforcements were inbound. Silius knew he could get away by himself without being seen but he couldn't return injured to the boss without what he desired, turning his eyes onto the unconscious body of Bones. Bones groaned as Silius pulled her up into his good arm with all the strength that he could manage, straining himself right before he'd walk towards the doorway and look down the road. The sight of white-coated men struck him at the first glance and he immediately sensed the danger he'd be in if he got stuck, with the prayers of luck in the back of his mind, the one-armed First Mate began to run with Bones' body in tow. "YOU THERE, HOLD IT!" The Marine Commander shouted out towards Silius but he kept on running despite the call, the marine was about to prompt his troops to open fire on the running man but when he spotted Bones being carried he yelled out; "CEASE FIRE! He has one of ours!" The Commander clenched his fist in anger at not being able to do anything anymore but one of the lesser marines spoke up in attention. "S-sir! I believe that's.. that's "Sharp-Eye" sir!" The mere mention of Silius' epithet was enough to make the Commander flustered, not because of any reputation that Silius carried, but more so because he was supposed to be locked up from an earlier pirate bust that occurred just a few days ago. "That can't be true, I was the one who locked him up in our holding cell myself! I'm sure that he was secured, was he not put for transfer to Impel?" The Marine soldier shook his head and did his best to explain, although intimidated by his superior. "I'm afraid he was but his Captain was being taken ahead of him due to the severity of danger that keeping that man in an ordinary prison cell could bring." When he finished, the soldier saluted and the Marine Commander rubbed his face, this was not good at all and definitely not something that he could just deny either. "Report this back to Headquarters, our squad is going on a rescue mission to save that marine." Without another word needing to be uttered, the young ensign ran back to the Marine Office in Baterilla and began to contact HQ over their Den Den Mushi.

Meanwhile with Silius, his injury was making carrying Bones' body a rather difficult task and he had to take refuge in one of the dock houses near the bay just to rest. Bones wasn't in too critical of a condition thanks to Silius not wanting to kill her with his strike, any deeper and the wound could have been potentially fatal. Her pace of breath was course and Silius had a hard time keeping his arm's bleeding under control, he needed to find medical supplies on the ship when he got back. "Damn you, because of you when I get back there.. the boss might not even let me stay as his First Mate anymore. Tch, I hope whatever dreams you're having while conked out like you are now are fucking dreadful.. cause the reality you'll be waking up to is going to be just as bad -- personally made so by myself." Silius spilled out his thoughts and wishes with a clear trace of venom in his voice, his eyes glaring daggers at the skull-faced marine that had cost him both his potential life as a pirate and his arm. While Silius gathered his strength, Bones was indeed dreaming but it was just as horrible as Silius had wished her to have. Bones was trapped in her past memories, reliving the horrid scenes of the murders she had to commit to survive and it only ate at her mind more. If she had any real idea as to her situation, she probably wouldn't even know which reality would be worse, this dream where she was tortured mentally or the reality outside of it where she could be hurt physically.
ASTERISM@ネバーランド
(~Exit~)
(Total WC: 1,798)
(Stamina: 135/150)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum