One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
They got past? EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
They got past? EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
They got past? EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
They got past? EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
They got past? EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
They got past? EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
They got past? EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
They got past? EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
They got past? EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1They got past? Empty They got past? Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:15 pm

Rechonq

Pirates
Pirates

Rechonq
Task:

2They got past? Empty Re: They got past? Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:42 am

Rechonq

Pirates
Pirates

Rechonq
The rest of the trip into the shore of the 80th branch was a breeze for Sin. He made it up to the beach and was feeling much better from the fight with th cyborgs. He wasn't certainly ready to find some marines and get some sort of reward for his deeds. He made his way to the gate of the fortified island. As he got closer he noticed something didn't seem right. He continued anyways assumng it couldn't be to bad and that it shouldn't effect him much.

He was passing through the thick gate when he suddenly got pulled into the wall itself through a side door. He found himself face to face with a franticly angry marine. "Are you a part of this invasion?"

Sin was utterly lost as to what the marine was talking about. "What are you talking about? I just fought a bunch of cyborgs and stopped them from invading, but they are out in the ocean." The marine wasn't really listening that clearly and only heard key words like 'cyborg' and 'invade', so he naturally overreacted to Sin.

"You are a part of this invasion! You told them how to beat our defenses. You're under arrest!" As soon as Sin realized this guy was being completely unreasonable and was about to try and arrest him, he quickly suprised the marine and shoved him back into the wall. As he bounced off of it and got ready to retaliate, Sin gave a quick strike right on his nose. While the marine was shocked he gave three more strikes and the marine dropped to the floor.

Just after the marine fell another one rounded the corner down the hall. "Hey you! What are you doing there? Did you do that?" Sin's luck could not have been worse.

"No, I just got here and found him like this. What is going on right now?" Sin was hoping that his lie would help his situation a little bit, but he wasn't holding his breath.

"We're being invaded. News has it they're coming from under the water."

"Dang, I guess there were more cyborgs."

"Wait how did you know they were cyborgs? Did you lead them here? You damn fishmen just want to ruin everything. You're coming with me." It was obvious this guy was becoming aggrivated and about to start freaking out on Sin if he couldn't come up with a good reason for being there. His mind couldn't work quick enough for a good lie, but he was next to the marine now. He quickly grabbed the marines rifle and smacked it into his face. With his leg he swept the marines feet out from under him. Sin jerked the rifle away from the marine as he fell and smacked him in the face with the butt of it.

Two marines were now lying in the hallway around Sin. 'Well this can't be good.' Fortunately the second marine was pretty big and Sin could probably fit into his uniform. He quickly stripped the marine and put on his uniform. It was over his tux of course, but still covered it and fit pretty naturally. Fitting the fishman form was awkward to begin. He quickly drug the two marines to a janitors closet and locked them up inside of it. Just as he closed the door another marine came calling for him. "Hey, get over here. We need to patrol the southern wing." Sin quickly grabbed the rifle again and followed the marine.

They made it to the new area where two other marines were waiting for them too. "Good you're back. We need to make sure we guard the treasury well. I heard the invaders are already in the base anyways. When did we get a fishman marine too?"

Sin was caught off guard for a second, but he quickly recovered. "I'm new here, I just started a week ago. It's part of the Fishman Acceptance Program."

The marine took a quick look at the nametag Sin was wearing now. "Jergens, What in the world is fishman acceptance? Sounds like a load of crap."

"You mean you haven't heard of FAP yet. The branch was trying to incorporate fishmen and take advantage of their abilities. Why are we here anyways, isn't this safe locked?"

"FAP? It sounds like a joke, and quite convenient for this to happen a week after you start. The safe's padlock is connected to the system and it just went down a few minutes ago. Why are you intrested in it anyways? Them coming up from the ocean would be a pretty fishman idea if you ask me."

Sin was really sick of getting blamed nonstop. He probably could have talked his way out of it, but he had already beaten up a few nobody marines anyways and the cyborg crew would get the blame for it. When the marine finished questioning him, he smashed his face the butt of his rifle. He brought it back and smashed the face of the other marine next to him, then quickly lined up and shot the third one. The first recovered and tried to line up a shot, but Sin grabbed the end of the barrel and punched him again, knocking him out this time. The marine ended up shooting a round down the hall at nothing. The second marine dropped his rifle and pulled his sword instead. He made a run and swung down at Sin, but he easily blocked it and stuck his ribcage. The marine winced, but swung madly again. Sin ducked this one and punched him square in the face again to knock him out. 'Finally. I hope no one heard the gunshots.'

He really didn't have the intention to steal from them, but he was right in front of the vault and according to them it should be open. The cyborgs would be blamed too. It was too perfect a chance to pass up. Sin grabbed the vault press and spun it. Sure enough the locks popped out of place. He pulled the handle to what seemed like a sea of Beli. Immediately Sin began stock his pockets as full as he could with the Beli. When it seemed like he had filled his pockets a good amount he exited and shut the door behind him. He wasn't too greedy, so leaving the Beli was easy for him.

He took off down the hall leaving the scene of the crime. 'All I gotta do is get down a few halls and I am outta here.' Before he could even make the first turn though, three more marines came around the corner in front of him.

"Hey, what's going on here!"

'"There's no time to explain, we gotta run!"

The marine decided to take on an attitude and confront Sin. "You'll make time to explain marine, or I'll shoot you for treason now, and since when did we recruit fishmen?"

Sin was still fed up with being accused, but he didn't slow his pace at all. I few seconds after the marine ordered an explanation Sin reached him. He looked like he was going to slow for a second, but then continued his charge and plowed right through the first and second marines. He plowed them into the wall right behind them and turned to the third. He grabbed him as well and threw him into the other two. The three marines were scrambling as Sin took off down the hall. Fortunately for him a cyborg came from the other end of the hall and began shooting at the marines. A firefight ensued between the cyborg and the marines, as Sin weaved his way to the exit that he was brought in through. He made it out the side door and took off for the ocean again.

WC; 1402

Task:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum