One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
When Naga meets Naga - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
When Naga meets Naga - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
When Naga meets Naga - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
When Naga meets Naga - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
When Naga meets Naga - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
When Naga meets Naga - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
When Naga meets Naga - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
When Naga meets Naga - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
When Naga meets Naga - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

15When Naga meets Naga - Page 2 Empty Re: When Naga meets Naga Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:56 pm

Elise V. Drachenberg

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Elise V. Drachenberg
"I'm alright, I'm sure my master will know how to treat the p-poison."

She whispered a word of gratitude toward Linnea's aid, her arm wrapped around the young woman's shoulder for support while she tried to stagger her way along. However, it was after a few steps that another spasm ran across her body, this time erasing the last resistance her body was providing against the poison, and it was going to be clear that things were no longer normal. With her arm already wrapped around Linnea's shoulder it would likely have been difficult for the archer to react to Elise's speed, the attempt to topple the girl onto her back possibly having looked like she merely lost her balance and felt, but that thought would have been quickly erased by the fact the aforementioned martial artist tried to straddle on top of her!

The red hue of her irises seemed to give off the hint that the venom had started affecting her in full, and yet there was no clear sign of hostility in Elise's aura. No, instead that goofy grin as she attempted to press her body down against Linnea's own, her cheek attempting to rub against that of the pirate girl almost like a cat clearly shown it was a different type of 'primal instinct' that had possessed her!

Still, fortunately for the two of them the harbor had been evacuated, for the fact that Elise was pressing her body down against that of Linnea would clearly have given the wrong, yet sort of correct impression.

"So soft~ I knew Lin-Lin was much better than Naga-chan!"

The young woman's voice exclaimed those words with glee, seemingly cuddling against Linnea's body when the archer would likely feel another presence nearby, and indeed like one had guessed an elderly man resting his body against a cane was looking at them from a nearby alleyway.

"I knew my little student was up to one of her silly adventures... Don't worry young lady, the harbor is going to be sealed of for a few more hours on authority of the Karate Island masters. The poison will weaken and give her enough control over her mind to properly calm down."

The elderly man seemed to be wearing the same dogi as Elise, yet as he turned his back at the pair he continued speaking, a hint of amusement in his tone.

"I expected the Will of V to create an incredible amount of predator-like bloodlust within her, but what she is feeling is clearly a different type of lust. Ho-ho-ho. Now have fun youngsters, and do bring back my adorable student once you're done."

And with those words the man prepared to leave, a brief grin on his lips. Still, what would poor Linnea do now that she was stuck with a snuggling Elise who was ignoring any sense of personal space?

16When Naga meets Naga - Page 2 Empty Re: When Naga meets Naga Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:05 pm

Naga D. Linnea

Pirates
Pirates

Naga D. Linnea
Linnea did her best to help her newfound partner walk to the nearest doctor, hoping this poison wasn't lethal. She seemed to be hanging in there rather nicely even if she looked a little weakened and confused, but even then there was no way for Linnea to even imagine what was coming next. Her Kenbunshoku Haki lost its power and with the battle over she didn't even bother to reactivate it, instead focusing on the injured girl leaning onto her, but out of the blue, the girl suddenly fell down on top of her of all things, earning a cute little yelp from the archer! For all her innocence, feeling the girl straddle her like this had her mind flashing back to that time on the deserted island and her deep red blush instantly returned to her cheeks:

"Eli...? What are you...", pinned down on the stone hard floor, she just looked at the blonde fighter with a confused look on her face as she failed to wriggle free from under the stronger girl's hips, "...Don't..."

Any resistance became even more futile as time went on once the girl leaned over her, resting over and applying soft pressure to her full breasts, while cutely nuzzling her cheek. If the whole thing wasn't somewhat forceful, it might have actually been cute... She wasn't even agressive about it, the effects of the mind numbing venom were completely obvious at this point, but even then Linnea had to be careful not to tease her body too much, letting out a soft gasp when Eli rubbed against her. Instead, just kept her beloved Alice's image firmly in her mind... Doing all these things with another girl felt wrong, even if Elise was obviously affected by a foreign substance, she was sure her girlfriend - who, ironically enough, was also a playful blonde martial artist - would be hurt if she saw this.

"Uh...?", a mysterious voice behind her - who spoke like an old man in many ways similar to her own Master Jeong - introduced himself as Eli's teacher, leading Linnea to smile with relief; pleading to the new arrival even if she still kept blushing. Her body enjoyed the affection even if her conscience didn't, "Can you help me get her off me, please...? This isn't right; Elise isn't herself right now...!"

It appeared that Elise's "Will of V" was far better known than her own D., which so far nobody seemed to have the slightest idea as to what it even meant... But the old man just left with a gleeful look, leading Linnea to wonder if he was yet another perverted Elderly male... There seemed to be a lot of those. For now it didn't matter... She turned back to Eli, looking into her lustful gaze with her steel blue eyes, wondering how was she going to get out of this without hurting her or Alice.

Reluctantly, the shy ranger just slipped her arms around the girl's back and affectionately returned her cuddles, holding her close enough to feel her heart beat, and hoping this would be enough to keep her urges in check until the venom wore off...

[exit~]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum