One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
From Zero to Hero: A humble beginning EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
From Zero to Hero: A humble beginning EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
From Zero to Hero: A humble beginning EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
From Zero to Hero: A humble beginning EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
From Zero to Hero: A humble beginning EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
From Zero to Hero: A humble beginning EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
From Zero to Hero: A humble beginning EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
From Zero to Hero: A humble beginning EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
From Zero to Hero: A humble beginning EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1From Zero to Hero: A humble beginning Empty From Zero to Hero: A humble beginning Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:04 pm

Elise V. Drachenberg

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Elise V. Drachenberg
How does it feel to be a survivor? Although it was a question she often thought about, she didn't exactly feel like the other freed slaves. Most of the slaves felt blessed that they were saved, but as a child Elise always considered herself cursed. Why did she survive when her father and the other slaves who she considered family had perished? They fought and bled for her, a simple girl, and in the end that sorrow and guilt turned into hatred. She hated the corrupted government that had forced this fate onto her family and friends, and considered it pitiful that the marines, guardians and protectors of the common folk simply nodded their heads and obeyed like meek lapdogs!

Still, Margaret made one thing clear: Right now she was way too weak to obtain her revenge. She was too inexperienced and naive to truly be able to bring justice onto the wicked entity known as the World Government, and lacked connections and influence to be able to change it into something better. It was for that reason she wanted to join the Revolutionists someday, to create a revolution in the hope of replacing the World Government with something else. Sadly she didn't knew yet what could possibly take its place, was there even someone pure enough to not allow that large amount of power and influence to corrupt their good intentions into something vile?

It was for that reason she had followed her aunt's advice to travel to Karate Island, home of the martial arts masters of the South Blue. Although the island's population was fairly modest in size, it seemed to hold a fair amount of people who pursued the same interests for the martial arts as she did. She had spend a few weeks under the guidance of some instructors at a small dojo, when a sudden opportunity struck. It all begun during a peaceful morning, one where she had been drawn by the large amount of martial arts practitioners who had gathered around a billboard where a scroll was pinned upon.

"Did you hear the rumors? It seems the master of the Ryuujin will be watching the tournament?"

A student was excitedly conversing with one of his friends, and with a hint of curiosity in her eyes Elise approached the board, taking a glimpse from the scroll that read the following message.

Greetings followers of the martial arts! The masters of the Karate Island have decided that the yearly tournament will include a special award. As usually the masters will be supervising the tournament, but unlike usually the elusive Crane, Turtle, Tiger, and Dragon masters will be handpicking students that they believe have the potential to carry on their legacy.

A week from now sign-ups will be taking place at the four winds plaza, so prepare yourselves!

It seemed the news of those four masters their presence had stirred something among the students, a sort of excitement that until now had been foreign to her. It was curious, and yet fascinating at the same time. She knew that masters were skilled warriors, but it almost felt like those four were being worshiped like legends, heck some of the students were even drooling!

"Nevertheless... If I want to make a chance at receiving their attention I will need to continue honing my skills and develop those new techniques. A one-trick pony won't win this type of event."

That much was clear, and perhaps it was the large amount of students that had gathered that made her restless. Sure, a lot of them might had been weaker than her, but she was confident that some of them were concealing their true skills.

"If only Aunt Margaret was here... She could teach me more about those martial arts techniques the Drachenberg used..."

Sighing softly she realized how her mood was starting to drop into gloom, and with a swift shake of her head she grinned and declared proudly.

"Can't depend on her all the time. I'll just have to find my own way of learning those techniques! Now I'll just have to find someone strong enough for me to spar with. Still... With all those students around it will be difficult to get a bit of privacy."

She didn't even understand why so many of them were already demonstrating their skills nearby in spar matches. Did they possess an encyclopedia of secret techniques, or were they just that confident in their skills that they didn't consider the advantage of surprise necessary? Nevertheless, perhaps lady luck would smile upon her sooner than she had anticipated....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum