One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Such a special kid [Social] EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Such a special kid [Social] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Such a special kid [Social] EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Such a special kid [Social] EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Such a special kid [Social] EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Such a special kid [Social] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Such a special kid [Social] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Such a special kid [Social] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Such a special kid [Social] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Such a special kid [Social] Empty Such a special kid [Social] Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:41 pm

Trill Sameal

Supernova
Supernova

Trill Sameal

How does my foot taste?

Fuck it. Fuck you. Fuck them. Fuck that woman over there. Fuck her daughter. Fuck their dog. Fuck their cat. Fuck their musty ass food. Fuck this atmosphere. Fuck the Marines. Fuck the Revolutionaries. Fuck Animals. Fuck the sea. Fuck the sky. Fuck humans. Fuck fishmen. Fuck giants. Fuck islands. Fuck ships. Fuck words. Fuck swords. Fuck guns. Fuck moms. Fuck dads. Fuck brothers. Fuck sisters. Fuck uncles. Fuck aunts. Fuck bears. Fuck apes. Fuck breathing. Fuck fish. Fuck sharks. Fuck nuts. Fuck trees. Fuck oxogen. Fuck Carbon Dioxide. Fuck kids.  

These were the legitimate thoughts of Paris at the moment. He was tasked with basically baby sitting a 12 year old. Child who as probably too young to even be in the Marines. Much less Cipher Pol. But it was a job and he was going to do it right. He was supposed to meet up with the little bugger at the docks. It seems like he was arriving here today and while Paris didn't live here he was station her to protect it like it was.

Mainly the problem was that this bloody island as hot as being half way closer to the Sun. Paris might of even see some thing melting. Could of belt Ice Cream. Could of been a white cat. Paris doesn't know it didn't make a sound. So either it was Ice Cream or that cat was a trooper. Paris awaited on the docks waiting for the little help that the win provided.

It was just about time for his latest small package to arrive. Live and kicking. This was just a meeting so Paris wouldn't be able to bloodied his feet. Unless it was the blood of the child? Paris blew out a puff of air as he looked onto the sea. Waiting for the ship to arrive and being the baby sitting.   

2Such a special kid [Social] Empty Re: Such a special kid [Social] Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:22 pm

Ethan Beaver

Marines
Marines

Ethan Beaver

A Child yet to learn from his mistakes.

Such a special kid.

Unity is strength... when there is teamwork and collaboration, wonderful things can be achieved.

Ethan Beaver
A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles.

As Ethan reached the island on his raft, a lot of traffic had pilled up in the docks. He was wearing a black cloak even though the sun was blazing on the town. He had to find a way to quickly reach the town, someone was waiting for him. He was given orders to meet a blue-haired man who would supposedly "guide" him. Ethan was 12, but still strong enough to beat most common fighters out there.

He quickly jumped from his raft to multiple boats. With one push of a leg, Ethan would be sent flying to the next boat 5 meters away. He continued this technique until he reached the docks. Everyone in the town was starring at him as he arrived. They were all shocked at a young'un wearing a black cloak rapidly jumping from boat to boat.

Ethan scoped around the perimeter once arriving the docks and tried to track down his fellow Marine. He was sure that if he could impress this guy, that he would have a chance in the West Blue's Cipher Pol, CP4.

He hadn't found this man yet, but was bound to sometime. As he walked around, hiding his facial features; trying not to be visible to anyone. He was closing in onto the middle of the docks when he found him. He seemed pissed, but Ethan wasn't going to try to lighten his mood. He reached the man, and then stopped walking once he was right beside him. He would quickly ask him a question to be sure if it was him.

"Who the hell are you."

MADE BY MINNIE OF BTN

3Such a special kid [Social] Empty Re: Such a special kid [Social] Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:16 pm

Trill Sameal

Supernova
Supernova

Trill Sameal

How does my foot taste?

Looking out to the sea Paris got a bit annoyed that the child wasn't on time. He was pressed for-...What the fuckkkk???? He sees something that would definitely hurt the morale of Cipher Pol. If they knew this child was in the organization. The child surely show his strength but he wasn't doing ANYTHING in secret. He then would have to nerve to asked him a question in such a manner.

Paris quick swung his foot towards the child's head. He swung with enough force that if it connected the child's head might of flew off. At least his neck would of broken. But Paris stopped right before connecting and looked at the child with death in his eyes. "Child...do you know why we are called Cipher Pol? Because if you do then you made a complete disgrace of it. You should be ashamed of yourself. Drawing attention to yourself?!" Paris puffed a bit of air out his mouth and lowered his leg. He would then proceed to the edge of the dock and stomp so hard that the the edge of the dock broke off. Paris watched the pieces of wood sink to the bottom of the ocean.

Paris walked back to the child and put is hands in his pockets. He then began walking back to the town. "Hurry up, you idiot" The eyes of many would follow them until Paris looked up and them and they returned to their business. They feared Paris for the most part. Or rather they feared his strength. Hoping the young one would follow him he would venture into town and begin their first stop. A restaurant. Paris was hungry so he thought he would grab a bite.

The smell of burgers and the site of people having funny didn't really mix with Paris. He just wanted to get in eat then get out. Hopefully the child had money because Paris damn well wasn't going to be paying for him. He should have a monthly income from the Marine so he should have a bit on Beli on him.   

4Such a special kid [Social] Empty Re: Such a special kid [Social] Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:55 am

Ethan Beaver

Marines
Marines

Ethan Beaver

Such a special kid

Unity is strength... when there is teamwork and collaboration, wonderful things can be achieved.

Ethan Beaver
A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles.

As he awaited the gentleman to speak, Ethan had sat on the ground. Criss-cross apple sauce, was what his father always use to say. The man seemed annoyed and raised his leg at Ethan face. Ethan was ready to give him a Shigan, yet he wanted to see if the man had the balls to hit him. He didn't, all he could do was shout at him.

"Child...do you know why we are called Cipher Pol? Because if you do then you made a complete disgrace of it. You should be ashamed of yourself. Drawing attention to yourself?!"

Ethan felt insulted, how could this man insult him. He was calling him a disgrace? What for, ignoring the rules of an organization that he isn't even in. Yet, he didn't want to talk to the man he had too.

"I'm sorry Mr. I didn't try to draw attention. Where I'm from, making a grand entrance is customary."

The man had walked ahead of Ethan, and was going to the restaurant. Ethan wasn't very hungry, but it seemed that the gentleman had been feeling ravenous. As they walked, all of the citizens were looking at them. It seemed that, as the man had given them one stare they started to mind their own business.

Once they reached the restaurant, Ethan had realized that he had no money with him. He hoped that this man could pay for him. If he couldn't, then Ethan wouldn't eat at all. He prepared his cute innocent child face as they entered the restaurant.

MADE BY MINNIE OF BTN

5Such a special kid [Social] Empty Re: Such a special kid [Social] Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:19 pm

Trill Sameal

Supernova
Supernova

Trill Sameal

How does my foot taste?

The wonderful aroma of food that restaurant was displacing almost made Paris's growl. Also like a hanging a piece of steak
of him. While Paris really wasn't a steak guy he was a meat guy. He didn't understand while vegans would give up such treasure. They must of been crazy to give up this goodness. Eating just veggies wasn't anything Paris would do. He sat down in one of the stall that was close to the window.

Paris was ready to order when the worst came to pass. This kid was giving Paris the sad dog look. This must of meant that he was either broke or that he was sad. Which by default would be that he is broke. Paris looked away and called the waiter. Paris ordered a Large burger with fries on the side. He then looked over to the child and Ordered him a steak with some orange juice. Paris also ordered himself a glass of orange juice.

"what is your name child?" Paris would say looking directly into his eyes. While Paris wasn't in the mood. He didn't want any hard feeling towards comrades. His life might be in their hands in during battle. So he didn't want them to fuck him over. What the child would answer Paris thought. Was his name unique like his own. Or was it a simple name?

Paris didn't really care for the name. Just another he would forget later on down his years. He had a tendency to forget all to often. Maybe even after minutes after meeting someone he would forget their name. A bit of a comedic  thing for Paris. Its not really his fault. It just happens. So dont take it to heart hen he forgets your name a minute or two after meeting you.   

6Such a special kid [Social] Empty Re: Such a special kid [Social] Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:33 pm

Ethan Beaver

Marines
Marines

Ethan Beaver

Such a special kid

Ethan Beaver

The gentleman had asked for his name, and Ethan wasn't sure what to answer with. Either use his real name or his alias. After leaving the man waiting for about ten seconds he had answered him.

"Sorry Sir, my name is Ethan. I know I seem young but I am very strong. I can assure you that you will no longer be let down. I come from the 80th branch. My father was a marine, and I wish to surpass him by being a Cipher Pol member. I do realize now that I was mistaken before by making a scene but I can assure you it won't happen."

Ethan was a bit scared of the man since he seemed to be vulgar. But he was sure that the man had a warm heart. He did buy him lunch. OH SHIT! He had forgotten to thank the man. He had to do that now.

"Oh, and thank you for your kindness. I didn't get any payment from the Marines, and I am greatly appreciative of your generosity. Anyways, what is your name sir?"

Once Ethan had finished his sentence the waiter had come with their food. He placed it on the table, and as the two marines were about to start eating. A loud sound had erupted from the front door. The door flew in the sky, as someone kicked through it. Who ever it was, he meant trouble. The restaurant had a good amount of people and maybe robbing was his intention. Little did he know, two marines were at the scenes.

MADE BY MINNIE OF BTN

7Such a special kid [Social] Empty Re: Such a special kid [Social] Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:08 am

Trill Sameal

Supernova
Supernova

Trill Sameal

How does my foot taste?

Ethan huh? Quite a common name. But that thought was overshadowed by this young man boasting his strength. Paris raised an eyebrow.  Jumping from ship to ship isn't really a feat. Paris could do that with his hands. While his arm strength isn't good his can kill with his legs. Dangerous weapons these legs are.

"Don't worry about it. Also my name is P-" The sound of the door being busted in interrupted Paris. It seemed like the statement evil never sleeps is quite right. It was about 3 guys. Two with swords and the last one with a flintlock rifle. You could hear a lady scream or a bit before a buff man with a sword stabbed her in the arm and held her mouth shut. "Hehehe. You best shaddup lady! Or my sword and I just might have to get a bit freaky!" The man said with a sick smirk on his face.

The man with the rifle was skinny. Didn't look like he worked out much. He also looked a bit staved and had a crazy look on his face. The last man look regular. Worked out a little. But not as buff as the first guy. It seemed the buff guy was the leader. He told the two to round everyone up and get the money out of the cash register. He also told them to hurry because the Marines might show up quicker than he thought.  

Paris looked at Ethan and nudged his head towards the group. He wanted to see what Ethan could really do. "Don't kill them by the way. I want to interrogate them a bit." Paris said  will bitting into his Burger. One of the main points of Cipher Pol was the ability to successful torture someone to get info out of them. And Paris was quite successful in doing so. Paris awaited the young man's response. Was he up to the task or is he gonna chicken out?  

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum