One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Longing for Home  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Longing for Home  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Longing for Home  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Longing for Home  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Longing for Home  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Longing for Home  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Longing for Home  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Longing for Home  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Longing for Home  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

15Longing for Home  - Page 2 Empty Re: Longing for Home Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:26 am

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
286 words
tags
a line of notes here

A laugh would erupt from the female, so fate had placed her two friends with her once more, what a beautiful gift to be given, as the stone flew she would smirk gently. "We are kind of in NAtalia's territory, instead we should head back to the cliff, I can explain everything their, we have food and some booze if you fancy something" Melissa would say as she turned. She would walk to the tigress whom would not halt her stance, her hand running across the head of the large cat. "It's ok Natalia, you won't be hurt, not while i am here, you should head back to the cliff head in a bit, the mean ogres are gone" she would say gently to the cat before blowing a kiss to the tigress.

She would head back through the forest, her hand making a motion telling Coniko to follow her, thus walking in silence until she had reached Leonidas once more. "Short stuff here was trying to take out my tiger friend, how mean is that" she would say to Leonidas with a smile. If Coniko were to follow, Melissa would sit next to Leonidas once more and breath in. "You must not have a great sense of direction Coniko, you wound up on the Crescent shaped island instead of the star shaped island that we lived on, you can see it from here, the village and everything, i was kicked out of that village and that island, this one is fair game, but anyway, tell us about the world of a noble, what have you been up to these past few years" she would ask interested to hear how her friends life had turned out.

made by sei

16Longing for Home  - Page 2 Empty Re: Longing for Home Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:22 pm

Rai Vertigo

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Rai Vertigo

Im bored

"You know I never did understand why you were here?"

✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥

By the time both of them got back up to the cliff, Leon would have drank 90% of the booze and be cuddling up to the last bottle. It may have been cheap but he couldn't help but start snuggling with it while intoxicated. Leon was sort of a clingy drunk so it was only perfect that while he was up there he would snuggle up to the closest thing to him. A bottle of booze. One look at Leon and one knew, it wasn't going to be easy parting Leon from the grip of this vice. Leon just sat there rubbing on the bottle until Coniko came into view. Leon attempted to stand up, but his legs decided otherwise. So now he laid in the grass with the bottle of booze firmly in his left.

"Hey, short stop... ain't seen you round here in awwhule." Leon said slightly slurring his words as he looked upon his brother. "Did you finally get rid of the crabs?"

Not waiting for a response he turned over and began to scramble to sit back down. Unfortunately due to his reduced coordination, he ended up slug crawling near the edge of the cliff. As he got closer and closer the booze never left his hand. Then at the last minute he was able to return to his previous spot with little problem.

"Did you hear? Melissa is a pirattte."

✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥
TAG: name(s)         WORDS: xxx
NOTES:blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah OUTFIT: link
Temp by Melz @Caution 2.0, cyberlink, @adoxography and RPGD

17Longing for Home  - Page 2 Empty Re: Longing for Home Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:01 pm

Trill Sameal

Supernova
Supernova

Trill Sameal
Coniko looked at the tiger again and pouted he wanted to train.... But he followed Mel through the forest until he finally was face to face to what seemed to be his younger brother. Coniko had a face of embarrassment.

Longing for Home  - Page 2 S2lGL18N

It seemed like fate has brought them all together. While Coniko would love to talk to these two all day but he needed to go.  Then Coniko was asked a question of how was the Noble life. Coniko responded "I don't remember much from my Noble days...I also don't want to remember them" Looking at the forest Coniko smiled and said "But I will say that this life beating being a Noble hehe"

Coniko sat down with them and laid down. Looking at the skies he imagined what life would be like when he finally became the Chief of the Revolutionaries. He quickly stopped because it was filled with a bunch of paper work. But then Coniko heard Leo say something interesting.... "Mel a pirate?" Coniko busting out laughing and pointed at Mel "Mel a Pirated?!?!?! HAHAHAHAHA" Tears was running down Coniko's face he was out of breath and started to cough

18Longing for Home  - Page 2 Empty Re: Longing for Home Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:41 pm

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
342 words
tags
a line of notes here

It would seem that each of them, all three of them had kept the habits that made them who they were, for better or for worse, Leonidas still touchy when people took him for granted due to his race, Mel well.....she was a thief and could be rather high and mighty sometimes....Coniko, Coniko was frigging short. Melissa would grimace as she watched the pitiful display from Leonidas and sigh, after him releasing her news she would blush as Coniko began to laugh. "That's it fish boy, your cut off" she would say as she went to grasp the bottle, if this grasp were successful, she would tug realizing the fishman was holding it tightly she would sigh, "If i see you take another swig from that bottle, i'm going to punch you in the gills" she threatened before standing up and looking at Coniko. "What are you laughing at shorty," she said as she flushed red with embarrassment. She hated being laughed at, Coniko knew this to well.

Walking over to the nearest tree, she would place a single hand upon "Why is that so funny Coniko, well if you don't think im strong enough to be a pirate, then how about you two come with me, i know this island were a group of pirates are hiding. CANNIBAL pirates, with devil fruit powers. Come on, lets see if we can take them down...LETS GO ON AN ADVENTURE" Melissa would say, she would then proceed to flick the tree, a single movement, yet the point on where her fist touched the tree would shudder before shattering completely. "So lets go boys, to the row boat" she shouted eager for the adventure to start. Though of course she woudl return to Leonidas and if required help him up, her own strength capable of lifting the fishman with relative ease aslong as the blasted pointy bits werent jagging in to her. With that she would look at Coniko, "Lets go" she uttered in excitement as she headed to the row boats.

[EXIT]

made by sei

19Longing for Home  - Page 2 Empty Re: Longing for Home Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:03 pm

Rai Vertigo

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Rai Vertigo

Im bored

"You know I never did understand why you were here?"

✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥

Leon gave his sister a defiant look. As strong as she had gotten, she wouldn't be capable of taking the bottle from him. he remained quiet though and didn't take a drink. He didn't want to get punched in the gills. That would hurt her more than him. Leon didn't want to hurt his sister. So he remained right where he was, but he decided to hit the nail on the coffin before she could hit him.

"She did it for some guy." he laughed with Coniko.

When it was over and Melissa told them about the pirates, Leon got back to his feet. Once she begun to walk in the direction where they were going leon would follow behind screaming, "ADVENTUUUUURRRRRREEEEE!"

[exit]

✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥
TAG: name(s)         WORDS: xxx
NOTES:blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah OUTFIT: link
Temp by Melz @Caution 2.0, cyberlink, @adoxography and RPGD

20Longing for Home  - Page 2 Empty Re: Longing for Home Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:37 pm

Trill Sameal

Supernova
Supernova

Trill Sameal
Coniko responded to Mel and said "Its not that I don't think your string...its that I wouldn't imagine you of all people robbing and killing for fun" Coniko would then stop in his tracks has he heard that Mel became a pirate for a guy Coniko has mischievous look on his face. He was gonna tease the hell out of her. But not here. He'd rather do it when they are fighting the so called Devil Fruit pirates...probably Zoan's But Coniko needed the training so he decided to tag along and follow Mel. Coniko said with a smile on his face "Its time for some fun!"

Longing for Home  - Page 2 FGH3mXP

He just hope that these guys would at least provide a challenge. He didn't want to fight weaklings. He at least hoped to get hurt a little bit. Or maybe find a pretty lady? At least that?

[EXIT]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum