One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Warm home EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Warm home EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Warm home EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Warm home EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Warm home EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Warm home EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Warm home EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Warm home EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Warm home EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Warm home Empty Warm home Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:55 pm

Titan.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Titan.

Warm home Tumblr_mjgwafb4jI1s6iuz7o1_500

"Did you see how he took care of all of those thugs?!" A wife would say to her husband, not in a frightened way, but rather with astonishment.

"Yea, it was amazing. And he did it all with a practice katana, even though I saw he had real ones. " The husband would tell his wife, rubbing his chin wondering why the man had spared those kids.

"I know right! It was so cool. I'm kinda glad he didn't kill them... they just needed to be taught a lesson to change their ways." She would say relived that their was at least one kind swordsmen around, someone who didn't want to always spill blood. As there were too many fighters within Little Wano that would rather spill the blood of another instead of just simply talking to them, or if they need to do violence only giving them a beating.

"Yea, I don't even think allowing him to stay here is enough. We should do something else to show our gratitude." The husband would say as he would say as the stood outside the room they would be letting their guest stay in, having already showed it to him earlier. They stood outside of it just because they were waiting for him to well go in, as he said he had to do something before he can enter the room. They found that strange but didn't question him, as it really wasn't a big deal.

"No need, this is enough." Mushi would say, butting in, as he walked passed them and headed to the room that he was given for a few days. As he slide the door open he would take a quick glance around, to familiarize himself with everything in the room. To make sure to have it in the same condition he was given it, not wanting to be seen as a horrible guest after his stay. The two, Husband and wife, would walk behind Mushi.

"Okay, but would you like anything to eat?" The Wife would ask, wanting to at least give him something to eat.

"No, I'm fine" Mushi would say, turning to face them to give his response. Though, after declining their offer to feed him his stomach would growl. The noise causing a silence between the three for a few moments. "On second thought... if it isn't too much, I could eat something."

"Okay!" And with that she would rush to go and prepare their guest something to eat. As she left to prepared something to eat Mushi would go back to looking around the room for a few seconds before heading in, the Husband following behind and sliding the door shut. Mushi would head to the center of the floor and sit down, placing his Katana and Wakizashi to the left of him, and his Bokken to the right. Then he would let out a sigh of relief, not lowering his guard but relaxing. For a few weeks, after a struck of bad luck, he has been honestly homeless and just sleeping on the streets. Work has been slow and he hasn't even been able to have enough to afford enough in Little Wano, a few times Mushi would have to head into the forest. Finding a cave or something to stay in, but as winter approaches he couldn't stay out there. It became to cold to do that. And besides he wasn't on the run or anything from anyone, so he wasn't forced to stay there.

2Warm home Empty Re: Warm home Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:59 pm

Titan.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Titan.

Warm home Tumblr_n2epdqrxVS1skqh5zo1_1280

wip

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum