One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
fruit - Killer Frost vs The Stone Titan ( Devil fruit arc)  EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
fruit - Killer Frost vs The Stone Titan ( Devil fruit arc)  EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
fruit - Killer Frost vs The Stone Titan ( Devil fruit arc)  EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
fruit - Killer Frost vs The Stone Titan ( Devil fruit arc)  EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
fruit - Killer Frost vs The Stone Titan ( Devil fruit arc)  EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
fruit - Killer Frost vs The Stone Titan ( Devil fruit arc)  EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
fruit - Killer Frost vs The Stone Titan ( Devil fruit arc)  EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
fruit - Killer Frost vs The Stone Titan ( Devil fruit arc)  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
fruit - Killer Frost vs The Stone Titan ( Devil fruit arc)  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Ghost

Ghost
https://op-piratenation.rpg-board.net/t89beautyler-frost-vs-the-stone-titan

As signs of the incoming tournament lomes in people gather far and wide. They signed up ready to fight for a chance to join Zeal company might. This tournament was to show who was strong enough to fight the good fight. Zeal looked on as the stages was being set up for the on coming battle. Big Brody and Sunny made sure all was well as they guarded the areas with the grunts 300 in total. Zeal looked on as 3 hours went by and the games was set to began. He looked as he began smiling at how happy he was. The sun beaming with like 3 clouds in the sky. The birds was flying sky high as the fresh fish was being caught bagged and tagged. The sea train was moving nicely as well. As Zeal made his way to the grand stage he walked down the street. Most was confused by why a noble didn't have his body guards. Little did they know The entire island was Zeal himself in a way. He finally made it towards the stage. As he was walking by a hoodie woman looked at him but he paid her no mind. Far away on top laid another hoddie person whom Zeal had his run in's with. Now Zeal was on the stage as he walked up the long stairs. Smiling as the crowed cheered him on. Holding up his hands lowering them down so they could stop. The scenery was truly a beauty to be hold. Alrighty than we all know why you here. I'm looking for the best and that's that. Most if not all of you know he st how I'm coming. My team needs to know how to fight how to live and how to better improve my chances of victory. Zeal looked on as more cheering came  aboutWe all know there's a ongoing war in the world as we speak and we must be extremely careful now a days. I took care of the pirates here but there lays stronger 1's out there. What about the so call revolution thats taking place. Huh those people are crazy indeed. So we must be ready to fight at any given time. Yuki looked on flowing at the king as she see's him jump down. She stepped back as he looked around smiling. Soon Big Brody came clashing at the crowd as Zeal gave the order for the tournament to began.
Yuki looked on as everyone started to fight each other as she clearly remain humble though it all. She smiled as she saw Zeal running and fighting through the crowd. So that's king Zeal aye the guy I'm assigned to take on. This should go as plan but now it's time to clear out the light weights now.
WC 500

Last edited by Ghost on Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ghost

Ghost
Zeal smiled as he flips his hair back. Looking at every one rushing him. Many came at him about 6 at a time. Zeal quickly got ready as he stood in his demon art style. Striking with tier speed causing 3 men to fly back. Crushing into a few behind them. Gun fire could be heard not to far from Zeal as the tournament got underway. Zeal looked on as lunched a flying knee taking out a large guy in moments. Zeal smiles as he not even trying as the fighters began to form a circle around him. Zeal looked as he flips his hair, you all truly do sick. You know i'm not even trying you see if I was to go all out you lot will be memories. So tell me are y'all ready for me to go into a stone crazy motion. Zeal looked as the fighters clearly was not scared. Thinking that they have the heart of elites just not the skills. Zeal took a deep breath than began to go on the attack.
Yuki still wearing her robe hiding her face. Looking at Ze from afar. So that's the king aye this will be easier than I expected. I'll end him quick. I'll report back letting them know I'll be home faster than I said. As Yuki took off her robe. Around her laid at least 50 people whom she clearly laid out.  She took out her fans as she got in her fanblades stance. Quickly she runs than through her fans. She quickly runs towards Zeal way as her fans take out a few fighters. Yuki see's a big shield warrior standing in her way. She grins as her eyes turn red clearly activating her haki. She runs than jumped up at least 11 meters.The big shield warrior lunches his shield at her. Yuki smiles as she spins sideways avoiding the lunched attack. Just than she through her fans at him at her tier speed knocking him out by cutting the back of his neck. Zeal and big Brody  both took notice of this young lady. Zeal looked on, who is that she truly is amazing. Her style that sword style I've no memories of seeing such a thing. I wonder if she could take you on Brody. Big Brody smiled, yeah right you think her haki is better than mines. I'll galdly crush her.
Big Brody soon began walking towards Yuki as he effortless take out any and all foes in his path. He looked at the young girl as he got closer and closer he grabbed a young warrior. Pick him up than threw him at her Yuki saw this as she caught the man mid air dropping him softly. Big Brody smiled, ready for the real deal lil lady. She smiled as she got her fans up, OK big boy I'll bite.

Last edited by Ghost on Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Draco D El

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Draco D El
After handing over the 50 pirate grunts sum dead sum alive to local authorities,Draco begins his walk towards the field where the tournament.Soon arrival Draco noticed the wave of emotions in the air.He was in awe at the sight of the king who looked to be an impressive fighter.He also noticed sum big guy "What a jar head"laughing at himself he also noticed a girl with blades.I have to watch her he said to himself.The king and that jar head as well.Stretching and meditation before the tournament is a must if I want to win.Dammit what if I lose...pshhht no way I'm a renowned martial artist I'll do away with whoever even the king.Tension rises as the combatents peeped themselves before battle.Axes being swung metal scrapping of grinders and fist being thrown where all heard and seen throughout the field."I got this"I'm ready to take on these guys he said to himself calmly.Sitting down he folded his legs Indian style and begin meditating. Thinking only of winning his khutilani begin to glow a soft white hue.Hopping up he indented the ground with a forceful landing.Eyes stared at him so fiercly almost piercing his mask.Draco inhales and exhales ready to do battle with anyone at this point."OOOOOK!"He yelled as people begin to look I'm ready.Taking his mask off he would then latch it to his belt buckle and tie his hair in a knot...Let's do this!.

Last edited by Draco D El on Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:07 pm; edited 4 times in total

Ghost

Ghost
Before the tournament begin.

Zeal sits up writing a letter to a certian queen. But more important he is preparing to telecast his event. Zeal began sending alerts to every news station 3 in total on the island. Zeal let everyone know what was to be expected of them. He needed this event to go out world wide to let the world know of his kingdom. Zeal got up to get his coffee to drink. Not much is known about the said event time until Zeal say so. He was sure this was gonna put him on the map doe. Zeal smiled as he order Big Brody to insure the event will be gaurded. To pretty much keep an eye out for any problems. Zeal still been feeling uneasy about all that had happen. Most noticeable the ongoing war around the world. Zeal however wanted one thing and that was to improve his ranks. To make sure he would be ready to go too war with a honk if need be. Zeal started to get ready as he put his clothes on. Wearing his standard gear he smiled he as he looked out his window. Today the day I host my event. Geez I really need to get it together for real for real. My elite 4 will be formed soon so it's I start acting more like a leader. Zeal walked out his room as he made his way though his hall way. The stone castle was rebuild thanks to him. Zeal smiled as he saw his men ready to die for him. Soon he started to make his way to the main lands. Since it was low tide he decide to take the water way. Which was now sand formed. Zeal smiled as he was alerted that everything was ready to be telecast. He saw this as a great improvement in his kingdom. As he was walking he had at least 50 grunts with him. This was to ensure his safety. Pirates, marines and others all came about to enter this tournament. Getting information about thus event Zeal was more than sure thus was gonna draw out his enemies no doubt about that one. Finally making it to the island Zeal looked around the city. I got a idea I will enter the event. More like test their might this will be epic.

Draco D El

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Draco D El
Before the start of the tournament

Draco looked on from the tree he stood on.Grasping a piece of paper so tight as if he didnt want to lose it.Tucking the paper safely back into his flak jacket he leaps off the 24ft tall tree and with a flip he lands epically back on the ground.Torn down trees,boulders split into two sum crumbled to pebbles,and fist prints are seen throughout the area.Draco was just training by himself waiting for the tournament to start."I wonder if the king will participate that'll be interesting he Thought"."The king is a devil" he said to himself in a soft toned voice.Its gonna be tough for me especially because I dont know his devil fruit powers.Dammit he yelled!.Taking of his mask and cloak he noticed someone watching him or rather something."Eaaaarth" he heard the distant voice say "Earth he controls the earth" upon getting closer he noticed the figure vanished.Gaia huh so he is the notorious earth earth human.Dammit! He yelled with frustration.I need a devil fruit or I might not last long in this tournament. Striking a tree several times he would then use shigan (pistol fist) to hit the tree with several well timed and well placed punches at a speed so fast the air was seen parting ways with each consecutive punch.

Walking out a small forest area near a big body of water where'd he'd been camping out in an old crumbled guard station.Ok nows the time to show them my worth I will win or at least try.Walking even further about 10miles he noticed he begin seeing population.Leaping on a nearby Tree Draco started to scout the area he's in the port area where there's a lot of civilians.Then he began seeing other contestants exiting ships,air ships,and fishmen jumping out of water.
Marines,pirates,hell he even spotted a mink or two.This is going to be fun I'll show then the true power of the six styles and if thier lucky enough his trump card.Droco started his walk to the port while greeting people and maneuvering threw all the traffic of people.To the coliseum I go as he darted off to enter the tournament."I have to show them what I'm made of its all or nothing"he said to himself with courage.My journey begins here.

Last edited by Draco D El on Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:48 pm; edited 2 times in total

Ghost

Ghost
Zeal arrival to the main island surely was a sight to see. Most of the people there if not all would stare at him. Zeal knew this was a good idea now was the to set his plans into motion. The sun was beaming as birds flew across the sky. As was fishes swimming People was starting to sign up for the tournament even now as Zeal was giving out orders to make sure all was well. The tone fails throughout the city was alerting the town folk of the incoming event. As a would tone in on their motion t.v's. Zeal was walking as he notice his all sorts of races showed up. Not being bother by it seeing this place had some of everything. Zeal knew it was only a matter of time before this thing would kick off. Zeal smiled as his message was sent off loud and clear as to what will happen this day. Most came to see if they had even the slightest chance of getting in good with the king. Zeal knew most of this people wouldn't cut it but still he had hope at least 5 would show some type of might. With every thing all set Zeal made his way to the grand stage to say his final say.
Meanwhile Yuki now just arriving in the kingdom quickly made herself stand out. As she took out one of her fans to fan herself. Smiling as she stopped looking over her robe as Zeal made his way by. She kept a close eye on him knowing this was a risky mode. She peaked him out making sure she know a that was to know about the young king. Seeing how he was heavily guarded she knew this wasn't going to be easy. How could she get close enough to him she wonder. Yuki was under the though that a parade was going on. But to her knowledge it was a tournament. Yuki knew than she could take out the king and kept a low profile at the same time. After all she is a revolutionary captain but with her Intel she have she knew he would not go down so easy. After all he chased out the pirates on this chain of islands.He ate the stone stone fruit aye no biggie. Well kinda I wonder if I should eat this devil fruit to even the field or maybe not. Best I play my cards right. Yuki bend down on one knee as she open a box. It had some kind of fruit in it she smiled. Has she held the Yuki Yuki no mi in her hands.

Before the Brody fight.
As the action began in the tournament Yuki kept a close eye on Zeal. As she watched him man handle his targets. As she was getting ready to go after him she was soon cut off by some opponents of her own. As 3 swordmen mad their way to attack her. She jumped at least 15 meters high as she released her fans quickly taking the small group out. As she landed her fans returned to her smiling as she made quick work of most whom came her way. Big Brody and the king both took noticed of her as Zeal realized she was using 2 haki related abilities. Big Brody and Zeal was talking about her as she moved with quick time and made split choices in seconds. Big Brody smiled at what Zeal said as he lunched himself at her.

Task 1 done

Ghost

Ghost
Zeal smiled as he saw Brody face the strange girl. Quickly he snapped back to the fight at hand. Looking over Zeal could see multiple people coming at him. He quickly submerged within the stone underground  this greatly shocked the on lookers. Zeal than began to circle around the large group this. It was about 23 in total Zeal smiled as he grabbed 2 of them. Causing both their legs to go in the stone freaking most out. Damn it he must got a devil fruit shit crazy. We have to fan out it's the only way. Zeal clearly could hear they every word. Zeal smiled as he lunched from under the ground with a right upper cut. Knocking down at least 9 of them. Zeal smiled as he was coming back down marks men abs women started to aim at him firing. By that time Zeal touched the ground merging with it instantly. Going right under the marks people he jumped up lunching another right upper cut. Smiling at the beating fighters. He looked at the guns on the ground at he had the stone cover them. If they really want them back they gotta break them that. Well off to the next group. Zeal clearly the power house he is was damn near untouchable the whole fight. Thinking these lot can't be my elites I having even used my skill with the my devil fruit yet how lame. Zeal than thinking out loud, is there anyone who could give me a decent fight well more then that. I'm looking for fighters not let downs. My kingdom needs to live damn it and if this all the power that came to the event today how sad.

Zeal began walking effortless besting foe after foe. Meanwhile the snail phone is board casting the entire event. It's the most watched thing in it's kingdom in years. As the event was showcasing in different parts of the world as well. Zeal was sure this would get his kingdom more respect if nothing else. Zeal looked around seeing people stop coming at him this made him smile. Now because he didn't have to use that mode but still. He was quite sad no one in that last group was a match for him not even the smallest. He however looked on at Big Brody and the strange girl fighting. Seeing how she was using her fans as some sort of blades but big Brody was still holding his own. Zeal smiled as he went on his way to drop out the weaklings. The people of the kingdom was having a good time cheering for  their king. Zeal became quite the man lately as women screamed his name. As soon as he one shotted a 7 foot tall guy. Zeal smiled as he knew no one here was clearly no threat but still he couldn't help but wonder. Zeal laughed at this fighter trynna take him on.Soon he began to merge with the stone causing it to attack.taking out a few other fighters while aiming at El.Zeal soon started to create his Stone traps aiming it at El and a few others. Zeal laughed as he went all in to take out El.if caught this trap was sure to cause light harm. If i wanted to you lot will be dead.But you can still join me if not leave or the next time you will die.

Stamina 370/400)

Skill Name:- Rock soild
Tier: -1
Type -Devil fruit
Range: -15 meters
Speed: - own
Description:-The user merge with the very ground. Than he cover his targets up to seven of them with stone. Right up to thier neck trapping them.

Last edited by Ghost on Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:18 am; edited 3 times in total

Draco D El

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Draco D El
As the fighting broke out Draco seen guys getting clumped and hit with all sorts of things.One guy was yelling his eye was out.Flipping back out of range of the other fighters he felt the ground rattle slightly.Holy shit this is intense.Picking up a rock in hurling it at a guy with a shield he noticed his shield was infused with bosushoku haki.Running forward towards the shielded fighter he punches the shield so hard it shatters and sends the fighter flying.Lightweight.Looking over the jar head and the fan bladed lady battle he felt a presence so fearsome he dropped a sweat.Spinning and kicking he noticed he kicked hard stone.Damn thats hard as hell.Before he knew it he was encased in a stone dome.Damn its over already I was having fun.Sitting down Draco was thinking of an escape plan.No other way but down I guess Draco begin digging and digging six feet under then twelve feet across to avoid the domed stone walls.Popping out the ground he takes a huge back flip while leaping back but as he landed the kings stone would erupt from the ground knocking him down.Damn he's good.Throwing up his hands he backs away.You got it your hieness I'll be back with a vengence ya know.Before turning around and leaving he could of sworn he heard the king say join him but he shrugged it off and started exiting the battlefield. The difference in power is obvious I can see that now.The power of the devil fruit is incredible I need one.Leaving the field headed back towards his hideout Draco smirks ha I'll best him yet the king of the islands of dream I'll get my rematch I promise you I will.

Exits the arc

9fruit - Killer Frost vs The Stone Titan ( Devil fruit arc)  Empty Beginning done middle starts Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:40 pm

Ghost

Ghost
The middle began as the beginning end,

The clash between the two seem to put most in a awe state. As Zeal finished off his group looking on to see the two fighting. Big Brody began to flex his muscles at Yuki. To which she speedy released her fans. Getting an a amber dance fan stance.she slowly watched to see what the large man was going to do. With the blades poking out of the sand Yuki truly was getting impatient. Waiting on the big brute to attack first. She slowly began to walk side to side viewing him up and down. She what was the best cause of action to take. Smiling at the sign he wasn't really gaurding himself right. But was still flexing his muscles to her boredom. Yuki throw her fans at him at tier speed aiming to cut his arms off. Just as the fans was about to hit Brody actived his buso haki covering his arms. Just as the fans was knocked off him. Yuki began to run towards him jumping in the air at least 8 meters grabbing her returning fans. Just as she was about to land Big Brody lunched at her. Smiling as he was planning on grabbing her. To which he did grab her left foot than prepared to swing her around. Yuki smiled at this movement seeing she was fighting a westler. Yuki than began to see the world around her spin and spin and spin at tier speed from Brody swing her around. Laughing all the while he was doing it. He than prepared to swing her towards other fighters as Yuki actived her buso. Covering her arms while she protected her head. Tell me something girly what chance do you really think you have against a froce like me.the most powerful there is. Yuki cover her eyes as she was getting swung into the crowd slowly yet surely knocking the remaining fighters away. Soon Brody released her as she went sent flying at least 40 meters back. Yuki looked on as she managed to avoid makor damage as she was rolling on the ground. Stopping herself as she got up slowly knocking off the dizziness. She covered her mouth clearly was gonna throw up but didn't. So that's how it's gonna be I guess I gotta use more than my fans for this one.

Ghost

Ghost
Yuki looking over at the man closed her eyes to. The confusion of Brody looking on. She than actived her Ken and starts to stare at Big Brody. She began to walk towards him as Big Brody smiled. She was 40 meters away in total from the Zeus son himself. Ok ok ok Lil lady I don't know what gotten into you or what needs to get into you but. Listen up and listen clearly I'm about to crush you nothing else nothing more. You see only the strong will survive and those without power will be crushed. As you can see just look around you and you will see. Over 1000 people came to my king tournament hoping for glory. Not knowing what the hell they was getting they self in.As you can see there is a ongoing war going on and you haven't a clue do you. But I'll tell you what leave now and I want do you like the rest of these losers laid out. Big Brody looked on at Yuki whom haven't said a word yet as he picks up two men. Than he literally yeahed his name,BBBBRRROOODDDYYY!!!! Yuki on the other hand smiled as she began to walk towards him. Brody than took the men he was helping and started to lunch them at her. The men screaming well those so whom could. Yuki still smiling as her Ken was active she was dodging each one . Slowly yet steadily walking towards him. As the men and women getting thrown at Yuki was falling Zeal whom mange to get by Yuki. Started to catch one using his stone mutilation. Turning the ground into hands laughing at Big Brody in the process. Yuki now within 25 meters from him got her fan blades yet she closed them instead of opening them. After that she let the blades out turning her fan blades into small like daggers. Yuki still walking at the ape like throwing Brody. Big Brody jumped back at her smiling, Big it on Lil lady but I warn you I'm not holding back not anymore.
Yuki grinned as she was now within 5 meters of him. Good because I don't plan on going easy on you either in fact. If you likedy fan blade dancing. Than you'll gonna love my dagger dancing. She smiled as she lunched toward him. As big Brody branced himself.

Ghost

Ghost
Zeal watches from afar as the two duck it out in amazement. Smiling as this woman was spinning around using her quickness. How ever Big Brody was truly holding his own as the 2 was going back and forth. Brody clearly tossing his weight around as Yuki was jumping off the over size man smiling. Zeal looking on clearly happy as hell at the results he sees. It seems he has find his next and last member of his group. Zeal looked on as Yuki kicked Brody back causing him to go back 5 meters a little. This shocked Zeal seeing as the two sizes was large and small. Wow who ever this girl is she is mad crazy strong. I could truly use something no someone like her in my ranks.
I wonder who trained her to fight the way she does. Big Brody and Yuki I have seen enough you two clearly are the best.

Just as he said that Yuki was pointing her sword towards Brody whom was on the ground getting ready to get up. He smiled as he than stood up this was something he didn't plan on. More or less both Zeal and Brody was impressed with this young woman. Say king you think she got what it takes to be a kingmen tell me now I think she does. Yuki smiled as Brody held out his hand to shake hers. She looked a little shocked as she held out her hands as well. Than grabbing him forearm she flipped him over. To Zeal shocked,you Know know I didn't come here to be all pretty. I came here to kick sss as the new queen of this island. So I tell you what I got a deal for you let's talk. Zeal looked on at her. Seeing the look in her eyes Zeal smiled,ok to my Castle let's deal.
The 3 soon would go to Zeal Castle to talk things over. All the while on his way there Zeal wonder what did she want. Who was this woman and could she be a threat to his rule. Than he thought she struggled against Brody so no she couldn't be. Zeal smiled because whatever she was planning he already have had the upper hand on her.

Ghost

Ghost
Seeing that it was low tide many folks took this as a chance to get them some fresh fish. This event used to be a big no no until Zeal gave the ok. Around this time the water would become low. So low that the sand under it would show. Giving anyone the chance to walk upon it's surface. Zeal used this as a chance to get to his Castle more faster. As they was walking Zeal and Brody had a small conversation. That which Yuki did not hear but she didn't care. The castle was only 100 meters away by now as Yuki saw the castle she could only think. What evil deeds did this man do to gain such a castle. There are no such thing as good Kings just Kings who try to do good.
Looks like I'll have to step up my gears on this one. After all he rid this island of pirates and other outlaws. However the revolution army still remain hidden here. We not as much but still it should be enough to take this lot down. He has a devil fruit now if only I can get these sea stone cuffs on him. It's pretty much game over this will be epic I swear. Queen Yuki of the revolution it has a ring to it a nice one at that.
Yuki thinking to herself the entire way didn't even realize they made it to the castle. Zeal smiled as Brody went about his duties and what not. Zeal stared Yuki down as high tide soon kicked in. This which led the water to raise again. Now that they was located on the 3rd island it had at least 200 grunts on here each had their t1 guns ready to shoot any on sight. Yuki than saw Zeal starting to walk towards the gate which 2 men open it. As Zeal walked in next came Yuki but out of no where water was spashed on her. Not just any but sea water. To her shock and anger, Zeal looked at her smiling a little. Sorry about that I had to make sure you won't be able to activate your devil inside of you. But you said something about a deal I just love to deal. So let's deal my fan blade using friend. Come to my throne room when you ready so that we can deal a deal ok. Zeal soon took his leave has Yuki was just left there to her shock.

Ghost

Ghost
Zeal walked through the room doors as Yuki looked on. She snapped out of her confusion chasing after him. Opening the doors only to see just a room. With a table and chairs. Zeal was no where to be find yet she could still feel him near by. Two grunts was than assign to take her to the king. But only when she was ready to go to him. Yuki said hold on as they took her to her room where she than started to unwine a bit. Yuki still couldn't believe how care free he was yet how stupid he must be.Really he left me alone with just two gaurds at that
Ok this will be easier than I thought oh yeah very easy.
Yuki looked around the room for at least 2 hours looking for cameras or what not. She did processed to the bathroom and cut the hot water on. This would cause steam to come about. To block any videos of her as the water would cut her voice out a little. Soon Yuki took out the box which contains the devil fruit and a den den mushi. She soon called into her squadron as no one answered until 5 minutes later. To which she was anger at, what the hell took so long to anger the snail phone damn it. A unknown voice designed to sound like a robot than replied. I apologise for that now tell me how is the mission going so far. Yuki smiled as she than began to talk. All the while a face was on the stone walls listen in on it all. Listen up this will be easier done than said and I mean that. But I don't wanna take this guy lightly. However he given me too many reasons too take him as such. As informed has it he does process the stone stone fruit. So once I put these cuffs on him I'll be taking that after I take his life. So that's a plus for us. However something tells me there is more to him than meets the eye. I don't know but for starters Ziro Z Zeal is that even his real name I don't know. But I'm going to find out.
I'll contact you all again in a matter of days Yuki out.
Zeal smiled as she got off the snail phone he than slowly left the room unnoticed. Yuki got up and got ready as she had the gaurds take her to the throne room. Getting there she stopped at the door. Smiling as she knew the time was near.

Ghost

Ghost
She walked inside the gaint stone door which stood at least 15 feet high and 7 feet wide. As she entered the stone room there was knight statues on each side. 10 on the right and left each knight stood at the most 6 feet 8 just mere inches from the king. Zeal sat upon the throne as Yuki made her way towards him. There was 25 grauds gaurding the king as well. 15 on the floor as 10 was surrounding the throne. Yuki smiled, with so much power why do you need so many gaurds. I wonder could you really be scared at heart or just like to see people get scared of you. Zeal laughed,no no no you silly head I'm trying my best to build a army. Also people need a job nowadays you feel me. Now than this deal speak on it I'm courious to know. Yuki looked down to pull out a box as the gaurds pointed there guns at her. She looked smiling as she set the box down, putting her hands up. Relax I'm the good guy well girl here. You see king I have a deal to make for you and I'll get right to it in this very box is the power to create snowstorms at will. The power over snow in a sense. That's right it's the devil fruit the Yuki Yuki no mi. It's power is something else trust me on that one. Also I'll gladly join your cause and follow your every order without question. All if you could best me nothing more nothing less. However if I win than well this entire kingdom is mines for the taking. So king of the island of dreams what do you say. Zeal looked at her smiling as to see someone so bold. To make such a request was beyond crazy. But seeing the Yuki Yuki no mi was just insane. A devil fruit which was indeed a power he could very well use. Put in good hands that devil power will be a problem.
I must have it and you truly are a wonder in your own right. Ok I'll bite the bait we will fight in 48 hours time my deary. Until than enjoy your stay in my kingdom to your heart contains got that.

Yuki smiled as she walked off it was a game plan set in perfect motion. Time for a change in plan king Zeal no just dead Zeal. Yuki smiled as she wonder off out the castle going someplace somewhere.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum